Her Photographer (Quintessent...

By Gale4Lifes

A wise man once said, "Photography is a love afffair of life." SNAP Ever since I was 5, I have taken a deep i... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Showing Around
The Quintuplets
Effort
Run!
Plan For Today
Dinner
Fell
Second Child
Payday

Meeting The New Student

2K 70 10
By Gale4Lifes

My father always said this when he was still alive, "Believe in yourself and follow your dream. That alone is enough."

Ding dong.

"Do you take ********** as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

I don't think those two alone are enough. I believe there's still one more missing piece.

Me: I do.

Dad, if you're watching me...

"Do you take (Y/N) (L/N) as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

The Bride: I do.

I want to tell you something.

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?"

Me&The Bride:*smile* I am.

I have finally achieved my dream. And one of the reasons for that is...

"You may now kiss the bride."

Her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oi, wake up!"

I felt someone shook my body and slowly started to wake up.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my best friend, Fuutarou, who was sitting across me while stacking up some papers.

Me: Sorry.

I yawned.

Fuutarou: Come on, it's already late. It just two of us in the library. Your mother will be worried sick if you return home late again.

Me: Right, right.

I started to put all my stuff into my bag. After both Fuutarou and I finished packing up, we left the school library.

Fuutarou: Anyway, here is the story you asked me to write. Read it up and tell me what I can improve.

He said and gave me some papers. I started reading it while walking. The story was in English.

After I had done, I returned the paper to him.

Me: There's still a room for improvements.

Fuutarou: That's the same comment you gave me the other day!

Me: Well, it just you're suck at writing a story. You did pretty good for the recount and factual, though. Use your imagination, can ya?

Fuutarou: Tch...

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and that guy is my best friend, Uesugi Fuutarou. We met three years ago and since he always asked for my advice when it comes to English, we became close in no time.

I'm not gonna say he's bad at English since he always scored 90 and above for the subject, but he still asked for my advice since I've never scored below 100 for the subject.

Me: Well, see you later, mate.

(A/N): The dub is in japanese. Bold sentence means that the character is talking in English.

Fuutarou: Yeah, see ya.

We parted ways at a junction.

As I was waiting for the traffic light to turn blue, my phone buzzed.

I took it out and opened my inbox. It was an email from someone that I didn't know.

Me: A new client?

Yeah, I'm working as a freelancer photographer. I offer my service at a low price, so most models who just started their career would consult me.

I typed my reply which contained the date I was free so that we can meet to discuss things.

The Next Day
School
Lunch Break
Garden
(Y/N) POV

Snap.

I was taking pictures of the flowers in the garden with my DSLR camera.

"(L/N)-kun, here!"

I looked in the voice direction and saw female student was hugging a male student's arm.

Female Student: Take our picture!

Me: Sure.

I replied while smiling and started to find for a suitable angle before taking their picture.

Me: Smile.

Snap.

Me: I'll print and give it to you guys later, alright?

Female Student: Got it!

Male Student: Thanks, dude.

They started to walk away. Then, a voice greeted from behind.

Fuutarou: Hey.

Me: Oh, hey. Have a good lunch?

I asked while continue taking pictures of the flowers in the garden.

Fuutarou: Could be better.

Me: Really? What happened?

Fuutarou: Kinda had an argument with a girl.

Me: Wait, what? You, Uesugi Fuutarou, talked to a girl? Don't try to fool me.

Fuutarou: I'm gonna hit you.

Me: Nah, you won't be able to.

Fuutarou: Anyway, that girl looks like a transfer student.

Me: I see. But why are you telling me this?

Fuutarou: Because that girl is my client and I didn't know about it until just now!

Me: Well, damn. Think she wants you as her tutor?

Fuutarou: That's the problem!! I messed up very bad!! (Y/N), help me!

Me: Woah, woah, calm down. I can try to talk to her but don't expect too much from me. Do you happen to know what she is?

Fuutarou: Nope, no idea.

I sighed.

Me: That's what I expect to hear from you.

I put down my camera and put it into its bag.

Me: Well, I'll go back to my class now. I'll try to talk to her after class if I meet her, that's it.

Fuutarou:*sighs* Got it.

15 minutes later
My class
(Y/N) POV

The teacher finally came in with a news, it seemed.

Teacher: Today, you guys will have a new classmate.

Whispering started to fill the classroom. The boys were hoping for the new student to be a girl while the girl were hoping for the opposite.

Me: New student? Could it be the one that had an argument with Fuutarou earlier?

Teacher: Calm down. Please keep your manners.

He then looked at the door.

Teacher: Come in.

A girl with short hair wearing white school shirt with a sweater tied up on her waist came into the classroom.

She smiled and waved causing the heart of almost all the boys in the class melt.

New Student:*smiles* My name Nakano Ichika. Nice to meet you guys.

Me: Huh... Doesn't seems like someone who would go and have an argument with someone who they just met. Unlike my sister.

Teacher: You can go have a seat behind (L/N)-kun. (L/N)-kun, please raise your hand.

Me: Right.

I answered and raised my hand.

Teacher: There you go.

Nakano:*smiles* Thank you so much.

She made my way towards the seat behind me.

Without I knowing, that was the day where my life was temporarily ruined by a certain group of devils.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 928 32
(Y/N) just moved to Japan. The plan is to stay there for a year, away from his home, so he's not too enthusiastic about it. But he meets a certain fe...
44.3K 585 24
Yuki was born in a rich family and has Quintuplet sisters but sadly he was thrown into a orphanage after they seen that he isn't a girl. Yuki had a r...
209 22 15
Dreams don't always come true. Little princesses grow up to be stressed overworked secretaries, little policemen grow up to be depressed broke retail...
58.3K 1.7K 46
One day, one memory. Her first love, his mission. Tokugawa Daisuke had a memorable encounter with a girl that changed his life forever. Two years...