THE RISE OF THE BEAST

De IskaS18

The Beast rises within when people go through a lot in life and have had enough of what is happening around t... Mais

Part 1 - character sketch
Part 2 - My Enemies Daughters
Part 3 - Ruined
Part 4 - My Girl
Part 5 - Change of heart
Part 6 - Away from everyone
Part 7 - Claimed as mine
Part 8: Hidden truth
Part 9: Wooing Khushi
Part 10: Khushi's confession
Part 11- Arnav or Vivaan ??
Part 12:Marriage Proposal/Revenge
Part 13: Garimas Truth.
Part 14: Khushi finds the Truth
Part 15 : Rights before Rituals
Part 17: Love and Desire
Part 18: Rituals Backwards
Part 19 : Rituals Backwards II
Part 20: Lose Control
Part 21: Khushi is shocked

Part 16: Arnav in dilemma

892 114 12
De IskaS18

Next morning in Arshi room:

Khushi wakes up from her deep sleep. She is still sleeping in Arnavs arms more closer to his neck. She inhales his scent . Nuzzling her face more into him. Last night he did not make a move which disappointed her a lot. But she knows it's alot for both of them.

Khushi thought : I hope my past is not haunting him. I love and trust you Arnavji . I am sorry if I am expecting alot from you but now we are married . I had so much expectations myself for our first night but seems like i have to wait until the right time.

She is still lost in her thought while he moves making her still. He turns her over and now he is on top and his face resting close to her heart . He is breathing shallow which is making Khushi nervous . His arms are resting on her chest holding her close . Her heartbeat rises . He could hear her heartbeat faster and faster hence he slowly opened his eyes only to find himself on top of Khushi.

He quickly moves away from her . He is not use to having anyone on his bed. He realized what he just did and rubbed his face with his palm to wake him self up. He looks back at her . She is still sleeping still on the bed. Her heart beat has not subsided as he has awaken desire in her unknowingly.

Arnav: I am sorry Khushi . I din.......didn't mean to.

She gets confused .

Khushi: what do you mean you dint mean to ?

She is now more upset. The way he is reacting makes her feel like a stranger.

Arnav: I mean this . I did not mean to sleep like this I am sorry.

He gets up quickly and heads to the guest room bathroom to freshen up without further finishing there conversation and leaving the rooms bathroom for Khushi to use . Not known to her that he was also hiding his feelings inside him hence he had to run away to take a cold shower.

Khushi gets up having a frown on her face , makes the bed , showers and gets ready. Without waiting for him to come back to the room she heads downstairs . Nani and Anjali are already down getting prayer stuff ready .

She joins them.

Nani: Khushi Betiya Namaste.

Khushi : Namaste Naniji , Namaste Anjali Di.

Anjali: Namaste Khushiji. Come let me show you the house .

Nani smiles while Anjali shows Khushi around . She takes her to the prayer room where Khushi does a little Pooja then they head to the kitchen. Mami comes there .

Mami: morning Anjali betiya , good morning Khushi . Hello hi bye bye what's cooking sweet sweet in the morning ?

She asked .

Khushi: anything you want Mamiji.

Mami: oh wow my choicewa. good good. Make halwa puri . I have been wanting to eats it for a long times.

Khushi: ok Mamiji.

Mami leaves while Anjali smiles at Khushi as it's hard to impress Mami ji but Khushi was able to on her first day.

Anjali: don't mind her she always talks like this but she is very kind hearted.

Khushi nods

Khushi: she is sweet .

Khushi starts making halwa Puri with Anjali helping her with finding stuff in the kitchen . She adores Khushi as she quietly makes sweet dish. Khushi is lost in her own world . She seems to be thinking about something so that's why she is not talking much.

Anjali: Khushiji you are happy right . I mean did chotte say something to you ?You look disturbed ?

Khushi : no Di he didn't . I just never imagined what happened to me after my parents death would be a conspiracy. I will be fine .  Now that I have Arnavji  I don't ......

She pauses as she doesn't know anymore what Arnavji is up to . Last night he slept without asking her what she wants and this morning he made her feel like a complete stranger . She just hopes he is what he is not pretending to be ok but inside he must be killing himself for marrying her enemies daughter . She trusts him but he is making her feel otherwise . It's hard for her to believe anyone now that she has been betrayed by her own family.

She kicks that thought out of her mind and focuses on the sweet dish she is making . Maybe she is concluding too much. Maybe he just needs time to adjust to her being around him. Anjali doesn't question her too much as she knows she might be feeling awkward being around new people. She smiles at Anjali . They both take the halwa puri out in little dishes and offer the first dish to god . Then they take the rest to the table for everyone .

Arnav heads to the room after shower . Khushis phone has been constantly ringing but she is no where to be seen in the room . He looks around and picks the phone up without checking who was the caller .  Arnav slides to answer the call . But as soon as he was about to say hello , he heard the voice from that side . The one women who he never wants to talk to.

Garima : hello Khushi , I want you to pack your bags now and move to Buas house . What is all this ? You married him without anyone's knowledge. We don't regard this as your marriage. You have ashamed us in the community.

Arnav: Khushi is not going anywhere . She is my legally wedded wife . I dare you to have her come back.

Listening to Arnavs anger filled voice Garima gets shaky .  He hangs up but his anger has no limits. He closes his eyes and fists his hands .

Arnavs thoughts : How dare she tell my wife to pack her bags and leave . How dare she ?

He hits the flower pot which was in his room and it shatters in no time . Downstairs Hearing a loud noise in Arnavs room khushi and them look upstairs.

Anjali: chotte , the loud noise came from your room Khushiji. Chotte is he ok?

Khushi looks up and rans towards the stairs without being answerable to Anjali. She doesn't know how but she was at her rooms door way in no time . He was still standing there mad looking the opposite direction. He threw he phone down and it's also lying on the floor broken. It was a gift from him to her and he still broke to . She looked at him confused , going inside the room she stands behind him .

Her shaky hands reach his shoulder to calm him down . He turns around and she can see how much hatred he has inside him. He is fuming in anger .

She steps back from him in disbelief as she has only seen him this way one's before when she ruined his fashion show by mistake. Anjali reaches their room and looks at Arnav and khushi. As they are standing looking at each other . He is standing there clutching his teeth.

Anjali: chotte what's wrong . Why did you break this ? why are you so upset ? What's going on ?

He looks at khushi and walks out without saying anything . His changes behavior is killing khushi from inside . Anjali went behind Arnav calling him out .

Anjali: chotte chotte , what type of behavior is this ? And that too towards khushi? Don't you know what she might be going through? Chotte listen ?

He did not stop and went out with his suitcase hurriedly . Nani and Mami kept looking ad he walked out in anger . Here khushi cleaned up the room with the help of Hari Prakash. She stayed in the room mostly . Anjali and Nani came to console her several times but each time she told them she needs time to adjust and she will be fine , not to make them feel bad.

Nani was very upset with Arnavs behavior.  Here in the office Arnav was moving around in anger . Today he was suppose to take khushi to court but Garima ruined his plan. He finishes his morning conference and tried to call khushi but then he remembered he threw her phone and it shattered into pieces this morning .

Arnav: dammit !!

He decides to head home . He realized what he did to khushi was wrong . Here khushi hasn't even eaten anything since morning . Her sweet dish that she made got cold in the morning and Hari Prakash had to take it to the kitchen. Arnav called Aman on his way home .

Arnav: Aman I want a new iPhone , latest version . Please make sure it gets parceled to me today as soon as possible . I have something important to do.

Aman: don't worry I will order it right now . It should be home soon. By the way under whose name .

Arnav: Khushi  Singh Raizada.

Aman: perfect . It will be there soon. Hey just btw us is everything ok ?

Arnav: yes Aman I'm fine .

Aman : I was asking about Khushi bhabhi ?

Arnav: I am trying to mend things . You know my anger . I think I behaved wrong just trying ti fix things now . Hope she will understand.

Aman: hope so. Ok talk to you soon. Drivesafe .

Arnav: thanks .

Aman hangs up and Arnav reaches home soon. He looked and could not find Anjali and Nani , he remembered they said they will be going to Mandir today . He just hopes they haven't taken Khushi with them.

He heads towards his room but saw Hari Prakash bringing full tray of food downstairs. He stops him on the stairs .

Arnav: HP whose food is that and why are you taking it back?

He asked confused

Hari Prakash: I took it for Khushi Betiya she hasn't had anything to eat since morning . Nani and Anjali ji told me to keep trying to give her food.

Arnav: ok take it to the kitchen and warm it up . And also bring the sweet dish that she made this morning please .

He heads to the room. He looks around but does not find her anywhere . His eyes finally goes to the pool side . She is sitting there with her knees to her chest and her arms which are folded on her knees . Tear stains on her cheeks are visible.

Arnav fisted his hands .

Arnav: Why did I do this to her ? why do I always make her cry? He steps to the pool side . She turns her head the other way so she doesn't have to look at him.  He lifts his eyebrow up knowing that this one is the tough one. He can tell that she is very upset with him. After all he did such a thing and haven't talked to her about anything.

He walks towards her and sits beside her very close . She moves a bit away and he moves more closer to her .

Arnav: baby ?

He whispers , She Doesn't say anything.

Arnav: Khushi baby look at me please ?

She is still numb .

Arnav: Naraz ho ( are you mad at me?) I don't blame you , what I did was wrong and for that you can punish me all you want but please talk to me ? Khushi?

She still does no movements and remains silent . Khushi is crying folding her lips in , so that she doesn't make any sound  to be audible enough to him. He nears her more this time. He was about to touch her when his own words started ringing in his head .

How he promised Nani that he will keep her happy and won't let the past come to the future . How he promised khushi that he won't let her cry . He is not true to himself .

He closes his eyes then takes a big breath in.

Arnav: baby please I am truely very sorry. For each and everytime I have hurt you. I promise you this won't happened again.

She still doesn't look at him . He stands up and lifts her in his arms . She is crying and it is visible to him now . She looks at him angered and emotional. It pierces his heart to see her like this. What has he done? . He needs to mend there distance and soon.

He places her down in the bed . She quickly gets up before he could make a move . She knows he will try and kiss her or something but this time kiss won't solve the problem. He needs to talk and she won't open her mouth until she feels like it. She is adamant .

He touches her hand and pushes him away. He raises his eyebrow in surprise. This time he has touched the wrong nerve .He smirks as he knows this is going to take a while to woo her back .

Arnav: baby ?

He calls her out softly and leans into her to kiss her but She moves back . He kisses her forehead instead lovingly . She moves away from him on the bed trying to get off but he was fast enough to place his arms avoiding her from leaving . She tries the other side and is also unsuccessful . He cages her in and hugs her , she tries to move his hands away from her body but is unsuccessful as he pulls her more into her chest.

Arnav: I'm sorry please for forgive me .

He soft broken voice reaches her ears . Pain visible in his voice which is crackling . She mellows a little and hugs him back but frown still on her forehead . As she is very extremely upset. After like a minute.

Arnav: khushi I'm want to hear you out , you can punish me for my behavior but please don't leave me like this.

He breaks the hug only to meet her red eyes and tension filled face.

Khushi: what you did to me , you left me this morning with bad feelings. You ignored my presence on bed and when you were angry you left from beside me not telling me that you are going to work and You expect me to be happy when you get home ?

Arnav: punish me please . But please don't do this to me . I love you so much Khushi . I know I should have discussed this with you. I came our room this morning . Your phone was ringing continuously . I looked around for you but you were down stairs so I picked up your phone without looking to see the caller ID , it was your aunt , she was telling you to leave me without even paying attention to who picked up. It bothered me Khushi. It really crushed me . I was broken. I couldn't think . She was telling my wife to leave me . I couldn't hold myself and I did not want to say anything to you at that time as what ever it is that I would have said due to anger would have made things more worse then it is . I was not mad at you. I promise I won't let this harm us anymore . I am seeking forgiveness. Please punish me khushi but don't do this. I need you . I love you . I .. I am truly very sorry.

Khushi now understands what was running in his head this morning. Hence it explains why he broke the vase and crushed her phone . Her thought runs to this morning on the bed when he was sleeping on her but woke up neglecting the fact that she is a part of him now.

Khushi: But what about last night and this morning . Did you even for one's think about what I want on my wedding night? . Do you have any idea how I felt this morning , you made me feel like a complete stranger.

She got up from bed and stood near the bed facing him . He sat there looking up to her in surprise .

Khushi :I did not expect this from you Mr Arnav Singh Raizada.

He narrows his eyes and pulls her towards him . She falls on top of him on bed . They share a romantic eye lock. He tucks her hair back behind her ear . She is also lost in him when the door knock breaks there moment .

HP: chotte Saab ?

Khushi gets up correcting her scarf and Arnav goes and opens the door.

He takes the tray from HP and places it down on the table. Hp leaves and Arnav locks their door.

He looks at Khushi who is still confused about their moment just a few minutes ago. Both of them were lost . The anger inside them was no where . It felt good to be in each others embrace. He knows she feels the same but is not willing to accept it .

Arnav: Khushi come eat something then we can talk.

Khushi: I'm not hungry .

Arnav: please don't punish the food . Punish me instead but eat. Remember what happened last time you did not eat on time.

Khushi remember how she was on his bed and he woke her up and told her to get out .

She gets more upset thinking about that . Her face drops from what all is going on in her life and her tears make its way out again. He closes his eyes looking at her state . Why did he remind her about it.

He quickly moves to her and hugs her close to his heart. Placing his hand on her head her forehead. She hugs him tight .

Khushi: this morning when you

She sobs

Arnav: sssssssshhhhhhhhh

He pulls her out of the hug and makes her sit . He wipes her tears then feeds her one morsel at a time . He takes her hand and makes her feed him the sweet dish that she made. He knows she is a good cook but this halwa was just amazing .

He leaves the tray on the side as right now his focus is just her . She is sitting on bed looking outside through the balcony .

Arnav: do you trust me ?

Khushi nods . She realizes fighting with him is not going to make things better .

Arnav:I did not mean to let my decisions on you last night . I promised Di I will let her fullfil all her dreams about our wedding . She wanted to decorate our room last night but Khushi I , Iam sorry I wanted you to be more comfortable here with us . I will take you for honeymoon baby  . I promise you . Let's get a solution for the situation you are in right now .

Khushi looks at him sadden. But she understands his point of view too. Here he is still trying to help her but all she is thinking about is their first night and his behavior. Keeping everything aside she smiles at him nodding in agreement.

The door bell rings And Arnav knows it must be the phone .

Arnav: get ready I'll be right back. We need to go to the court house .

He heads downstairs while Khushi is changing sadly . He gets the parcel from HP and  heads back to the room.

She's ready by the time he goes back. He takes the parcel and gives it to her to open.

Khushi: what is this Arnavji ?

Arnav: i am sorry . Please open and you will find out.

She opens the gift wrap and finds the latest iPhone inside. She gets tear eyed and hugs him . He reciprocates.

Arnav : I'm sorry I broke your phone .

They head to the court house her journey to there was mostly quite but Arnav held her hand throughout the way assuring her with his support.

They collected all the necessary paper work that needed to be filled . Arnavs lawyer was also present . He helps them file the appeal in court about Garima and Sashi Falsifying the information and presenting it to court. Khushi is very sad in all this . In each and every step of filling out the paperwork Arnav helps her guides her .

Everything is done court summons another date for the hearing as now with new information the judge will need to look into the case again.

Its a week from now . Khushi is ok with it as she wants everything done right . Arnav is very disappointed as this is going to drag for a week now and he promised his Di he won't do the rituals until after everything is complete . How will he wait for a week now.

Khushi looks at him while he seemed upset. She raises her eyebrow to ask him but he nods no in denial that he is ok. He cannot share his inner thoughts with her in front of his lawyer.

They all leave . Now the wait is for the court day and how will this one week pass by. Arnav and Khushi head home . They have to share this information with everyone . Khushi is very nervous about Bua and Payal finding out about all this. They are innocent but the court wanted all the information of who ever can witness and Khushi had to put Payal and Buas name as well. She just hopes all goes well and ends well . She is clearly upset and Arnav can feel her pain. He pulls her shoulder towards him to make her lean on him while they are heading home in the car . She rests her head remaining silent as this one week is going to be hardest for her to bare.

Arnavs thoughts : how can i reduce her pain. This one week is going to be torturous to me. How will I hide my feelings from her for that long .

They both get home and share the information with the Family . It's night time now. Nani , Mami and Anjali seemed happy that finally Khushi is going to get justice .

Akash has been very emotional ever since this has happened as he wants Payal to be his life partner . In all this happening now that they found out that Payal is the real daughter of their enemy. Will they even consider her for marriage.

Akash leaves the family room disappointed not for Khushi but his own reasons . He has to find a way to convince the family but before that he has to find out what Payal thinks about him.

To be continued ..................................................

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

68.3K 3.6K 20
ASR FALLS FOR KHUSHI AT FIRST SIGHT AND WANTS TO MAKE HER HIS. WILL SHE ACCEPT A MAN WHO HATED THE WORD MARRIAGE? WILL DADI WHO TREASURE KHUSHI LET A...
129K 8.4K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
103K 7.3K 24
The lavish wedding of ASR with Sheetal Khanna, got cancelled when Khushi and Aarav reached the venue, claiming to be his wife and son. Is Khushi sayi...
309K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...