✭아이돌✭ 4nemo x K-Idol! reader

By JYPAPISARANGHAEOPPAR

. . . Y/n, a kpop idol trainee who auditioned and got in with the HOTTEST boy group alive? Dream come true? S... More

1.꧁Auditon꧂
♡performance song♡
2. ꧁Results꧂
3. ꧁Attempt꧂
-5wirl roles-
4. ꧁New Week... And already new scandal?꧂
5. ꧁Pretty u꧂
6. ꧁Picture Perfect꧂
7. ꧁Late Night Fun꧂
8. ꧁Intruder꧂
Question♥
9. ꧁the internet is on crack wtf꧂
11. ꧁Tired꧂
12. ꧁Gamer bfs be like꧂
13. ꧁Item꧂

10. ꧁Reputation cleanse꧂

237 8 34
By JYPAPISARANGHAEOPPAR

"No matter what anyone says, i'll always believe you and i'll never leave your side"

-3RD PERSON POV-
(Y/N'S STORY)

It had been days since Y/n left their room. The company was being careful and decided to keep dance practices with Y/n private and cut any content with them in it from the current days that passed. Ever since that sudden cut, everyone got even more suspicious.

They couldn't handle the mean comments online and social media posts trying to frame Y/n. Of course anti's of the group took this opportunity to make any moment out of context or make it seem like Y/n purposefully tried to hurt someone.

Y/n's bedroom door creaked open,
"Y/n...? Are you okay?"
A voice they weren't expecting had been. Jang Yoobin?
"Ah Yoobin, what are you doing here?"
Y/n quickly adjusted themself and sat up.

Walking over, Yoobin sat beside Y/n on their bed.
"I was really worried about you and the boys told me to check on you because they were worried aswell"
She said with a sad expression on her face.
"Kazuha even asked me 'what's wrong? You don't seem like yourself today'"
Yoobin added on while giggling a little at the end.

"Oh well thank you for coming over Yoobin. It means a lot"
Y/n thanked her but then Yoobin's expression started to visibly change.
"You look really unwell. Please take care of yourself and don't read those mean online posts. They aren't true"

Feeling even worse, Y/n started to get memories once again. Yoobin seemed to look up to Y/n the same way Y/n looked up to Ganyu. They patted her head.
"... Thanks for being one of the only people who still believe me"

Tears started to fill the eyes of Y/n and they couldn't hold back the struggle of crying anymore. Yoobin frowned and gave a tight hug to Y/n who was covering their face in embarrassment for starting to cry.
"I'm sure you'll be okay soon Y/n! We'll get to the bottom of this situation then you'll get to perform again and we can practice together!"
Yoobin cheerfully chirped with a voice full on sincerity.

Y/n looked at Yoobin's brightened expression then wiped away their tears.
"I'm sorry for being so weak in front of you Yoobin. I shouldn't be putting on such a bad example haha.."
Y/n spoke while chuckling at the end of their sentence as if they were a fool for expressing their emotions.

"Hey, Y/n! You know my dream? It's to be a professional choreographer and be the one to choreograph every single dance you do!"
Yoobin said with determination in her voice.
"That's why I stopped being a idol trainee! Just so I can be with you and Kazuha all the time"

The tears that once poured down Y/n's eyes had stopped. Their eyes were slightly puffy and red but luckily the tears stopped.

"So please Y/n... don't give up! I want to be there until the day 5wirl disbands!"
"I'd rather not think about 5wirl disbanding right now..."
"A-Ah sorry..."

-1ST PERSON POV-
(Y/N'S STORY)

Today I couldn't be bothered to even attend practice. I had no motivation and I had no strength. Though I had to push on if I still wanted to be an idol or prove my innocence.

Hesitantly, I opened the familiar doors of my managers office. I now HAVE to do that since my manager now has to know when i'm in and out the building due to fear of any news reporters or fans who are curious on the situation.

Greeting me with a happy aura and definitely excited voice, Miss Gyeong ran to me.
"Y/n! We've got great news! We have been able to get reports from your school and many of your other classmates made statements that would back you up!"

Suddenly, the warmth of joy for the first time had wrapped around me once again.
"Wait what? Really!"
I exclaimed.
"One problem... they aren't able to find there whereabouts of Jeomin Yuri so we can't speak in person with the 'victim'"
Miss Gyeong sighed.

Silence remained but Miss Gyeong then interrupted it with more words of comfort and a reason to look forward to my career's future.
"Anyways, because they can't find Jeomin Yuri, people are now believing you were falsely accused by her and she's in fear of getting caught red handed"

Relief hit me like a wave and the idea of possibly being able to return to 5wirl slowly made me motivated to start looking up for my future.
"Also, can you go into the practice room and close your eyes? I have something I want to show you"
Miss Gyeong said while leading Y/n into the room where 5wirl usually practiced.

Miss Gyeong sat me down in the middle of the floor.
"Okay please wait"
She left the room leaving me completely clueless and somewhat worried about the surprise.

The lights suddenly shut off making my heart drop. I gulped preparing myself for whatever was about to happen to me.

Slowly, the sound of a door creaking open had become clear. I mentally started to mentally panic as my heartbeat raced and worried thoughts swept across my mind.
"Miss Gyeong... is that you? Where are you?"

The lights suddenly shut back on and I glanced at the door to see excited faces, my group members.. standing there with smiles on their faces that gave away how much they missed my presence.

"Y/N!!"
Venti cried out as he pounced at me with a tight and breath taking (literally) hug.
"I missed you so much! Please don't leave ever again!"
Venti sobbed while I couldn't hold back my laughter and hugged him back in hopes to calm him and his unstable emotions down.

Two of the other members, Aether and Kazuha, also joined the hug.
"We're happy to see you again! I have to admit, it wasn't the same without you"
Aether grinned and commented in a happy tone of voice.

Xiao just stood at the door leaning against the wall and he glared at what he'd call a "overdramatic moment",
"Yeah i'm not doing that"
Xiao said with the most unimpressed look ever.
"Boooo always ruining the mood!"
Venti shouted in retaliation earning a deadly glare from the irritated and scary maknae.

Getting grabbed by the arm, Kazuha pulled Xiao into the group hug to which Xiao hesitantly joined in.
Though it was hard to see and barely visible, I saw the tiny smile that upturned the corners of Xiao's pretty lips. It's obvious that though he's in denial and has much pride, Xiao quite missed all his members as one.

-3RD PERSON POV-
(XIAO'S STORY)

Attachment was a struggle for Xiao. For all he know, everyone could just come and go in just a second. He knows that emotion too well. The only people who has remained a constant comfort or friend in life is his half sister Ganyu who he grew up with and then his adoptive guardian, Zhongli who took him in at a young age when his real family had... gone away..

And as much as he hates to admit it,

5wirl was also family. Another group of people he held dear and had let into his heart not long ago.

Aether who is like a big brother to him and mentored him when he was just a trainee, Kazuha the cool guy to have about and always gave the best advice, Venti who's always the life of the party and though annoying at times, you'll never experience a dull moment with him.

And then..

Y/n.

He doesn't know why he likes them. He just does. He doesn't understand his attraction to them at all actually. All he knows is that...

More than anything or anyone in the world..
They're the only reason why Xiao's heart feels completed.

The other members left the room quickly to get the cake that they'd surprise Y/n with in secret and like idiots, they crept out the room giggling like a bunch of crazy people leaving Y/n with a confused look on their face but chuckling at their antics.

Xiao looked back at Y/n who also joint eye contact. They gave a soft smile making his eyes soften.

"Xiao—"
Y/n's words cut off when Xiao immediately embraced Y/n in a warm and comforting embrace. He seemed like he was tired and he collapsed in the embrace of the one place he felt like was home.. or the one time he could let his guard down.

He placed his face and hid it in the crook of their neck.
"You don't understand how much i've been forcing myself to carry on without you around."
He mumbled. His face was heating up as he said so. He finally let his guard down after so long.

It was embarrassing to admit these feelings too. Xiao felt a soft hand touch his back which made his heartbeat go even faster. A heartwarming laugh left Y/n and they responded sweetly,

"I missed you too Xiao."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2.4K 22
- ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅ - ─── ・ 。゚☆:...
3.7K 260 11
A pop idol who wants to go to a normal school. [ON HIATUS] Cover credits: @ WhiteCookie1001 on Twitter - Scaramouche x Gender Neutral Reader Modern S...
6.6K 186 23
Noah Moon just moved into the neighborhood with his mother also found out that his best friend Lumine have posted videos of him singing and dancing o...
39.2K 665 53
Y/N is female/uses she/her pronouns feel free to imagine other pronouns. Modern AU A lot of angst bc I feel like that's the only thing I'm good at...