Death's Weakness (Wanda Maxim...

De zades01

Everything started out normal for famous actor, Adrienne Rose, until they had begun to have nightmares. They... Mais

Chapter One - Pilot
Chapter Two - Vivid Dreams
Chapter Three - The Woods
Chapter Four - First Day Back
Chapter Five - Apologies
Chapter Seven - Appreciation
Chapter Eight - Fucked Up Focus
Chapter Nine - Best Friends
Chapter Ten - Friendly Motivation
Chapter Eleven - New Friend
Chapter Twelve - Falling
Chapter Thirteen - Drinks and Missions

Chapter Six - The Cave

17 1 0
De zades01

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

After the two had eaten, they immediately went back onto the road.

Natasha laid her helmet clad head on Adrienne's back as her arms were wrapped around their waist, holding on tightly.

Adrienne, on the other hand, was enjoying the view of the open and quiet road.

"We're almost there," Adrienne yelled over the air, slowing down before turning onto a dirt path.

Natasha hummed softly, her hands running under their shirt, caressing their strong abdomen.

Adrienne eventually slowed their bike to a stop, placing their big hands onto Natasha's smaller ones.

"Come on," Adrienne spoke, standing up from the bike, Natasha following, taking her helmet off.

Adrienne snickered at the redhead's messy helmet hair. They walked closer to the woman, fixing her hair for her.

"Cute," They whispered, taking the helmet from Natasha's hands, and dragging the woman through the forest.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"I would never kill you," Adrienne said, stopping for a moment, and making a right.

"Do you even know where the hell you're going?"

"Yes, Natasha," They responded sternly, walking forward for a few feet, Natasha behind them slightly.

"What the hell is...?" Natasha's words died in her throat as she spotted the large pond and a beautiful waterfall.

"And you doubted me," Adrienne shook their head in faux disappointment, arms crossed.

Natasha rolled her eyes, punching them before walking closer to the pond, reaching her hand into the water.

"Is it cold?"

"It's perfect for weather like today," Natasha responded, spotting a few fish swimming around.

"Perfect," Adrienne responded, peeling their clothes off of their body, tossing the articles to the side.

Natasha finally turned around, spotting Adrienne in nothing but their boxers, which were skin tight, exposing their bulge.

She blinked her eyes a few times to keep herself focused, "I thought you said that we would be skinny-dipping," The redhead stood up, taking her clothes off as she sauntered over to Adrienne.

By the time the redhead was in front of them, she was in nothing but her bra and lace panties.

"Lace?" Adrienne questioned, sliding their index fingers under the waistband of the lace article of clothing, "For me?" They questioned.

"If you want it to be."

Adrienne grinned at the woman's words, "Too bad you won't be wearing them any longer... I like them on you," Adrienne spoke with a pout, tearing the lace panties with ease, tossing them to the side carelessly.

"Is that all you're gonna take?" Natasha questioned, a challenging look in her eye.

Adrienne ripped Natasha's bra off next, tossing it next to the ripped panties.

"Is that what you wanted?" They asked, caressing the pale woman's body.

Natasha shrugged with a hum, looking down at Adrienne's boxers.

Adrienne did the same, looking back up to Natasha with interest in their eyes.

"Go on."

She gripped the sides of their boxers, also ripping them with ease, just as Adrienne had earlier.

Adrienne hummed softly as they felt the air hit every part of their exposed body.

"Let's go swimming, hm?"

Natasha put her hands on their waist, pulling them with her as she walked backwards.

Their eye contact never faltered for one moment. Not even when they both fell into the water, the liquid engulfing them both.

For a while, possibly 15 minutes, the two had swum around, splashing each other, and things of that nature.

Once Natasha had gotten a bit more tired, Adrienne insisted that they both rested inside the waterfall.

Adrienne, with Natasha following, had swum under the waterfall, popping up into a well lit cave once they both resurfaced.

Natasha looked at the plants and the organic sources of light within the cave. This cave had also been a secret place that they went during their time in HYDRA whenever the organization would let them go free for a while.

Adrienne, over the past few months since they had found it, had decorated the cave to be more cozy.

Natasha dramatically laid on the bed, which made Adrienne chuckle softly and do the same.

Eventually, the two began to look at each other in silence, enjoying the presence of the other.

Adrienne moved closer to the redhead, ultimately straddling her, looking down to her smaller yet curvier body.

They put their arms on each side of Natasha's head to keep them balanced, leaning down further, their lips next to Natasha's ear.

"Can I kiss you?"

Natasha almost shivered at the sound of their voice.

Natasha nodded, "Yes," She answered almost immediately, knowing that Adrienne frequently asked for verbal confirmation.

Adrienne leaned away from the woman's ear and leaned down slightly.

Natasha's impatience led her to grab their face with both of her hands and kiss them passionately.

Adrienne groaned softly into the kiss, placing their right hand on the woman's thigh, pulling her impossibly closer.

Adrienne backed away from the kiss, tilting their head slightly before kissing Natasha once more, sliding their tongue into her mouth.

Natasha moaned softly as she did the same, sucking on their tongue, which was fighting for dominance against hers.

The kiss continued for about a minute longer before they both parted their lips, breathing heavily.

"I want more," Natasha mumbled against their lips, looking into their blown out eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"I promise that I want more... please give me more," Natasha begged softly.

Adrienne grinned at the submissiveness of the redhead. Oh, how they loved when she got this desperate for them, begging and whining for pleasure.

Adrienne's hand reached down to grab at their dick, stroking it a few times before running their tip through Natasha's slit.

"Fuck," Natasha mumbled, pushing herself up so that her forearms could support her weight.

"Please," She whispered, reaching her own hand down to grab at Adrienne's dick, stroking it gently.

"Tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it," Adrienne spoke softly, looking down at Natasha as her eyes almost showed all of her current thoughts.

"Just fuck me," She pleaded, looking into Adrienne's eyes.

They grinned and pushed in about 3 inches of themselves into Natasha's pussy.

Natasha placed one of her hands on their lower back, pushing their hips closer to hers.

They both sighed deeply in satisfaction at the feeling.

Adrienne pushed in 2 more inches before stopping, letting Natasha get used to their size once more.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just...hold me," Natasha whispered and Adrienne did just that, resting their face against her shoulder, hands under her back, arching it slightly.

"Go," Natasha demanded gently, gasping sharply at the feeling of Adrienne hitting almost all the spots inside of her.

Adrienne reached down to flick the woman's clit, making Natasha moan louder than before.

"Can you take 3 more inches?" Adrienne asked, looking down to their remaining unsheathed 4 1/2 inches.

Natasha nodded softly, feeling herself get more and more comfortable as Adrienne rubbed her clit, even pulling at her nipples once in a while.

"Please, baby," Natasha blurted out, spreading her legs wider, making Adrienne slide three more inches inside the woman.

Natasha moaned loudly at the feeling, moaning even louder once she heard the noises that her pussy made.

"Fuck, you feel so good, Nat," They grunted, grabbing onto Natasha's hips, and going faster than before.

"FUCK," Natasha yelled as Adrienne jackhammered into her, the lewd sounds of Natasha's pussy and both of their hips colliding against each other making the both of them moan.

"I'm so close," Natasha whispered, tilting her head back.

Adrienne had taken the action as an invitation to bite her pale and unmarked skin.

"Fuck me," Natasha softly chanted as she felt her orgasm rise inside of her, wrapping her legs around Adrienne's waist, pulling the rest of their length inside of her.

Natasha would have screamed at the feeling of being completely full, but her mouth, which was completely open, was enough to tell Adrienne everything that they needed to know.

"Where do you want me?" Adrienne got out the best that they could, leaning down to hover their body over Natasha's, wanting to be as close as possible to her.

"Inside me," Natasha answered without hesitation, her nails now digging into their back as they fucked her hard and fast.

Just the way she liked it.

"I'm so close," Adrienne grunted once more.

"Cum in me, baby, please, I need it."

That was all Adrienne needed to hear in order to cum deep inside of Natasha, sending countless ropes of cum inside of her.

Adrienne laid on top of the woman, already ready for another round.

Natasha was breathing heavily and laid back completely onto the bed, feeling completely worn out.

Adrienne eased out of her with caution and bent down to the woman's pussy, licking up the remains of their mixed cum.

Adrienne soon leaned up to Natasha and kissed her gently.

"You did so good for me," Adrienne mumbled against Natasha's lips, pecking the soft pillow-like lips once more before standing up to get a washcloth.

They drenched the cloth in some water before walking back over to Natasha to wipe the stickiness from her body the best they could.

"Thank you," Natasha whispered as Adrienne placed her body under their covers.

"Of course," They whispered as Natasha cuddled closer to them, her head laying directly over their heart.

They both held each other in silence, listening to the sound of the waterfall before eventually dozing off.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4K 176 49
these are my blogs from my tumblr account and these are only jokes/conversations that i've heard on random stuff and turned them into y/n x nat and o...
65.5K 2.6K 45
PREQUEL/SEQUEL to "Full Of Love" Of course, I own no rights to any characters in the marvel cinematic universe This book will include an OC who is...
479K 6.3K 74
Characters: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson Pietro Maximoff Peter Parker Sam Wilson Currently editing. If you like g...
50 0 26
Marvel fanfiction with original character. You are the main character Hailey, but you have no idea about your past or what lies ahead. How can you ma...