Alina

By ihidethisapp

The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian m... More

Author's Note
The Cast
Alina
The Ivanov Brothers
Alexei & Alina
Antonio
Alina
Alessandro
Antonio
Alina
Antonio
The Ivanov Brothers
Alina
Antonio
Antonio
Alessandro
The Power Couple
Dmitri
Alina
The Italians
Antonio
The Lombardi Cousins
Antonio
Alina
Alberto
Emilia
Alessandro
Antonio
The Ivanov Brothers
Alina
Author's Note
Alina
Character Aesthetics
Author's Note
Alina
Author's Note
Dmitri
Bianca & Alina
The Messenger
Domenico
Damien
The Father Daughter Duo
Alexei
New Russians
Alina
Alessandro
Alina
Antonio
The Messenger
Anastasia
Isaac
Alessandro
Third Person
Antonio
Alina
Alina
Antonio
Alberto
Stefano
Third Person
The Sicilians
Alina
Nikolai
Alexei
Antonio
Roman
Anastasia
Dmitri
Anastasia
Alina
Bianca
Alessandro
Alina
Third person

Roman & Alessandro

19.7K 601 46
By ihidethisapp

Roman's POV:

New years was, interesting, to say the least. After Greyson kissed my baby sister, let's just say Julian was given some threats.

You can't shoot a 6 year old Roman.

My cousins, uncle, aunt, Nonna and grandfather left the next day. Allie cried which was painful, but a nice, hot dish of ma's pasta was enough to calm her down.

I'm currently at my computer, working on a new security system for our network. Ours is the most advanced in the world, but it can always be upgraded.

All of a sudden, a message pops up.

Hello Roman. Get your father and connect to a screen, I'll know. Also improve the software :)

- Your messenger

He put a smiley face, the fuck?

I call dad,

"Is everything ok?"

"The messenger contacted me, he wants to speak to us. Can I come to your office?

"Yeah, I'm off the call."

I bring my computer to dad's office and knock.

"Come in Roman." Dad says.

I open the door and see Luca sitting on one of the chairs in front of the desk.

"Don't mind me. I was here first little bro." He says with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah, fuck the age difference." Dad snickers at my comment.

I connect my computer to the screen and after a few second, a messenger begins to appear.

Hello Lombardis. Happy new year.

I wish this message was sent under better circumstances, but I come with a warning. Protect Alina. They're coming for her, they know she's alive. This time they won't let her go. I see it in their eyes.

I will do my best to remove the threat from here, just do your part and protect her. I'll fight so she can live.

- Your messenger

Then the message disappeared.

"The asshat also sent me a smiley face telling me to improve my software."

"That's funny." Dad says.

"Whatever." I scoff

"But back to business, how did the hell did he find her?"

"Um, I don't know, maybe the majorly publicized party you threw for her?"

"Watch your tone Luca." Dad snaps back.

"Sorry."

"Dad, I agree with him."

"It was supposed to protect her, not put her at risk."

"Alina's at risk?!"

"Damien Lombardi! Get your ass in here and close the door!" Dad shouts. Damien rushes in and sits on the couch.

"Why were you eavesdropping?" Dad asks.

"I didn't mean to. Someone left the door open and I passed by when you said that."

Luca shoots a glare in my direction.

"Yeah, sorry, that one's on me."

"Damien, calm down. Your sister is not in immediate danger. Her biologicals found her and the messenger sent us a warning." Damien just looks at the ground, clenching his fists tightly that his knuckles turn white.

"I say we listen to him. Grandfather said it's not worth it. Clearly this guy is special and we have no reason not to trust him." Luca says.

"I agree. I'd love to go in and blow their heads off, but I refuse to endanger my child any more." We all nod in agreement.

"Every message gets weirder and weirder." I say.

"Yeah. Just who the hell is this guy. Her family?" Damien suggests.

"I don't think so. But it's someone powerful enough to stand up to whoever is coming for Allie." Luca replies.

"But at the same time, whatever this force is, isn't powerful enough to stand alone against us. The world knows who we are and no one on our radar has the resources to fight us and win. They either are building their alliances or already have enough." Dad says.

"Doubt it. We'd know if there's a rising force." I say.

"Exactly." Dad responds. "We'll send in agents to all the mafia families to keep an eye out."

"Should we start reaching out and making new alliances? You know, to ensure whoever this is doesn't get them first?" I suggest.

"Are you dumb, what if we reach out to those people? We can't trust anyone but our allies." Luca says.

Part of how we ensure the loyalty of our allies are that a Lombardi is placed at a high rank and in return, they have our protection.
Either way, no one is dumb enough to betray our family.

"I still believe that the Russians are behind this. All the signs are there. The names, the time Alessandro found her, how she reacted to the Russian language, and not to mention, she has brothers. Our best bet is to get in contact with Igor." Dad says and calls Alessandro. He's working at the office today.

"Father."

"Any updates on Igor?" There's a long pause. "I'll take your silence as a no."

"Shit. Yeah sorry I've just been busy with work."

"It's cause you're a workaholic!"

"Damien, shut up."

"Contact him now." Then dad hangs up.

Alessandro's POV:

I call up Igor's burner phone.

"Boss?"

"Igor I want an explanation for the lack of contact since the raid. I never got a report."

"With all due respect sir, I did contact you. A day or so after the raid. You never picked up or responded to my messages."

"That short after?" I think for a second. "Oh, yeah that's on me man. Something came up. I'll take the report now."

When I say, 'something came up' I mean destroying everything in my office because of my baby sister having not woken up yet. I was a mess and actually missed a lot of stuff but I couldn't care less at the time.

"Currently we're in Canada. Montreal to be specific. I don't know what they're planning, it hasn't been disclosed to anyone in the inner circle. And something, strange happened that night."

"Go on."

"Well, during evacuation, Dmitri came up from the basement with a little girl. I know every person who stays down there and not a single child was on that list. Kids aren't even allowed on the property. I had never seen her before. She looked awful sir. It was as also if she had never seen something so bright in her life, she was trying to adjust to the lights the whole time Dmitri came up from the basement. And then," he hesitates.

"Igor?"

"Alexei took her, dismissed his brother and gave her to me. He told me to put her in the decoy vans. The ones meant to trick you as I'm sure you know already. I had no choice but to do so, so I gave her the best chance I could at survival. One van was not bulletproof and the windows could be broken if hit hard enough. I sliced a seatbelt as I put her in. She was young, but I hoped that she'd figure out to break the window with the metal. It was announced all 3 were destroyed and their were no survivors."

"Did you have any idea of who the girl was?"

"She had no resemblance to the brothers. The Kuzmin family had a girl and died around a year after the birth. I assumed it was their daughter. The Kuzmin family had blue eyes and light hair like she did. I believed the brothers took her in and placed her in the program. She seemed younger than the beginners are so I concluded she was an experiment for it."

"Have you seen the news recently?"

"No sir. I haven't had much leisure time."

"You saved my sister's life."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"That child, that little girl, survived. I found her unconscious in the snow not far from the wreckage. She's now a member of the family. She's home."

"Oh my god. That's, that's amazing. Respectfully, I'm shocked you took her in. It's not really your family's style." I laugh at that.

"You are right about that. But something told us that she was meant for our family. We love her deeply and she's our princess."

"Congratulations sir."

"Thank you Igor. If possible, I'd like you to find anything on her. Your experiment theory is one we share. She's strong and very intelligent for her age."

"Yes boss."

"Goodbye Igor, and thank you for saving her life." Then I hang up.

Wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 158K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
55.4K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
49.4K 2.2K 11
Lilah Ivy Black daughter of Luciano and Levi Black is one of the most loved and youngest Billionaires in Italy. She is the sweetest, kindest, and mos...
359K 9K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...