Breathless

By imaginative__person

You leave me breathless; my head is spinning. You're perfect, and I'm so over the top in love with you. And t... More

Engagement thing
Hallow queen
Chill, play, think
Globalized
Lying teacher
Love, date, sex.
The bitch
Bianca's mensuration
She wants snack
Be my girlfriend
Fix it
Burnt food
Broken dick
Prove it
Adultery by mistake
Family traces
Traffic jam in boys path
A gun, a shovel, an alibi
it's not for sale
Wedding arrangements (Finale)

Mathilda birthday

0 0 0
By imaginative__person

Raising his eyebrows, with his hands on his waist. "Hmm, nice one, mom. Don't worry, by the time you start bringing bubbles out of your mouth. Then you'll remember my words." Kevin said.

Letting out a chuckle, granny Mathilda flicked his forehead. "You can't scare me, neither can you threaten me." Sipping her glass of wine, "hmm, ahh, I've spent one hundredth years in this world and I've seen alot more than what you said.

"Now let me end the body of that statement." Looking at frowning Kevin, "you get it? If you don't get it, then forget about it!" Alex laughed.

"Now you better stop teasing my husband, or else am gonna inject a sleeping string in your ass." Elsa scoffed.

"Please do." Isobel added.

Scrunching his brows, "really, you want her to do it." Alex frowned.

"Grumpy and handsome." Isobel said and sipped her wine with her eyes still staring at Alex.

....

Cutting of the cake

Clapping their hands, everyone stood smiling and watching granny Mathilda cut the white vanilla castle cake.

"You are to cut the cake, on the spelling of LONGLIFE." The MC said.

When Grandma Mathilda nodded her head with a cheerful face. The MC gestured everyone to pronounce along.

"L–O–N–G–L–I–F–E!" they all clapped in unison, as she slide the little knife, down the cake.

With a loud round of applause, they started hugging her, and congratulating her.

....

Dancing floor

"Mi señorita, would you mind dancing with me?" Ryan said.

Letting out a chuckle, "oh my, Ryan, you are so funny. When did I become señorita?" Grandma Mathilda chuckled.

Placing his hands on his waist, "it's new and I just bought it."

"From where?"

"From me, grandma." Justin walked towards them. "Ryan bought it from me."

"Ahh, so you too have been watching too much of Telemundo, Huh?" She gasped.

Scrunching his brows, "hell no, I don't." Pointing at Ryan, "he is the one who never gets tired of Telemundo and telenovelas." He smirk.

Frowning deeper, "what? So I am the one who loves watching te–– dude you gat to be kidding me. Weren't you the one who persuaded me to watch 'Search for Frida' in Telemundo?"

Leaving their ears, granny Mathilda grabbed Nelly's ear, and started twisting it. "And you too."

"Ouch! Ouch! Grandma am sorry–– wait a sec, what did I do?" Nelly winced.

Touching his ear, "damn, my ear is as hot as a baked pie." Justin winced.

"And mine too." Ryan added.

"Wake them up, silly!" Granny Mathilda exclaimed.

Scrunching her brows, "who the hell am I waking up–– ouch! Ouch! Grandma it hurts!"

Taking her hand off Nelly's ears, she placed it on her waist, "how long do you want them to sleep? They want to see me, so let them out! And stop wasting their precious time, silly Nelly!" She snapped. Ignoring Nelly's quizzical look, she turned towards Justin and Ryan, "and you two, wake them up. I want to kiss their adorable cheeks!"

Awkwardly scratching their heads, "okay grandma." Justin and Ryan said, before looking at Nelly who was busy mouthing 'What the hell is she talking about.' They both mouthed, 'She's talking about babies, idiot.'

Widening her eyes, Nelly looked at granny Mathilda and faked a huge grin.

Just then, Kevin, Elsa, Alex and Isobel approached them.

"Whoa! Is Mom pissed off in her day?" Alex gasped when he saw the deadpan look on her face.

"Maybe she––"

"Grandma! Dad! Uncle!" A beautiful young girl dashed towards them.

Justin, Ryan, Thomas, Billy, Elsa, Isobel, Bianca, Charlotte, Sasha and Nelly, startled when they heard a sweet voice called out towards them. In unison, they turned their faces towards the direction. Only to find a beautiful young girl, who should be at the age of fifteen to sixteen. Putting on a red satin mini backless gown. The girl has a light makeup on her face, and her ombre blonde hair is freed. She is as chubby as Nelly, with an average height of 159 cm tall.

"Phoebe!" Granny Mathilda embraced her.

Pulling away, "happy birthday grandma, so sorry my flight was late and––" looking at Kevin, she beamed, "Dad! I missed you!" She hugged him.

Patting her back, Kevin pecked the top of her head, "I missed you more dear."

Widening their eyes, "Dad?" The others shouted shockingly.

"Hey." Pulling her back, "who the hell are you? And why are you––" looking at Kevin, "Honey, who the hell is she, and why did she address you as dad?"

Taking a deep breath, he sighed. "Nevermind, it's not the right time to ask sarcastic questions."

Scrunching her brows, "what do you mean by it's not the right time to ask Sarcastic questions?" Elsa retorted.

"Dad why did she call you dad?" Looking at the girl, "hey, who the hell are you?" Justin snapped.

Looking at Kevin, "Dad, who are they and why are they asking me sarcastic questions?" Phoebe inquired confusedly.

Crossing his hands on her shoulders, "they are your family." Pointing his chin at Justin, "that's your big brother." Pointing his chin at Nelly, "that's your big sister." Pointing his chin at Elsa, "that's your stepmom." Pointing his chin at Ryan, "that's your big cousin brother. Alex's son." He explained.

"What?" Elsa, Justin, Nelly and Ryan shouted with a quizzical look on their faces.

"Kevin what– how– who's–– Kevin what's going on? Who the hell is she?" Elsa snapped confusedly.

"Hi mom, hi br–"

"Shut up! If you don't keep quiet right now, am gonna give you a dirty slap." Elsa retorted angrily and looked at Kevin, "Kevin will you explain to me what's going on?"

"Dad say something, I don't understand what's the meaning of all these jokes."Justin added confusedly.

Holding Phoebe's hand, "it's not a joke, she's your stepsister, so take it or leave it." He remarked and walked out of the Hall, along with Phoebe. 

"Kevin, Kevin come back here and explain to me the meaning of this shit." Elsa dashed after them.

The others followed them out of the hall, immediately.

.....

Outside the Hall

"Kevin, Kevin!" Elsa called out.

Turning around, "yes."

"Kevin explain to me, what's going on? What is the meaning of this? Who is she? How did she came about? Why did she call you dad and why did you address us as her family?" Elsa demanded.

"Kevin, I think you should spill it out, before things get worse." Alex said with a low voice.

"Elsa my dear, please calm down, it's not a war." Granny Mathilda comforted.

"Mother, there's no way am gonna calm down with this–" pointing at Phoebe, "this thing standing here!"

"Elsa, my daughter is not a thing, so stop addressing her as a thing." Kevin said with a low voice.

Scrunching her brows, "What?" Elsa inquired confusedly.

"Oh my God, is this a joke or what? Because am getting all confused about this drama." Justin frowned.

"Dad––" looking at Phoebe, "who the hell are you? Can't you speak? Or do you––" Nelly grabbed Phoebe's shoulders and started shaking her, "speak before I massacre your face!"

"Nelly–"

"No Thomas, this is not the right time to interfere in family matters." Gritting her teeths, "who the hell are you and where are you from?"

Giving Nelly a tight hug, "Hi big sis, am Phoebe Anderson. It's nic–"

Pushing her away, Nelly landed a hot slap on her face. "Answer my questions, bitch!"

"Nelly!" Kevin shouted.

"Kevin speak up, what's this?" Elsa retorted aggressively.

Running to his embrace, "Dad, why do they hate me? But you said they're gonna love me when they meet me." Phoebe cried.

"Kevin dear, please tell them the truth." Grandma Mathilda said.

Taking a deep breath, he sighed. "Seventeen years ago, Ruby and I went intimate."

Scrunching her brows, "Ruby? Who the hell is Ruby?" Elsa inquired quizzically.

"Your assistant."

Widening her eyes and mouth in shock, "What? You–– wait a sec, but Ruby is dead, she died seventeen years ago. And what are you saying? You slept with Ruby? You––" clutching her hands on her hair, "oh my God." Elsa groaned in frustration.

"What?" Justin and Nelly shouted shockingly.

"It all happened out of a mistake and out of the blue." Kevin started explaining.

....

17 years ago in the past

Hospital

Elsa's office

Tossing the document aside, "Ugh, God-damn, what's up with me? I thought I took it along with me to the office." Elsa slapped her head and took the office phone, "please come to my office right now."

"Yes ma'am." A beautiful young lady in her middle twenties walked into the office.

"Ruby, am sorry to disturb your work but–"

"It's alright ma'am, am at your service anytime you want." Ruby said with a smiling face.

"Thanks, I forgot the file we will be using for the board meeting with Mr Frederick. Would you mind helping me to get it from my place?"

Vigorously nodding her head, "yes ma'am, of course I will."

Taking a deep breath, she sighed, "okay, but just take note of the file. It's a blue file and it's in my room. Inside the cupboard beside my bed." Elsa stated.

Vigorously nodding her head, "yes ma'am."

"My chauffeur is outside the building, he will drop you off and bring you back." Elsa said.

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay, you can go, and please don't stay long, okay?"

Vigorously nodding her head, "yes ma'am." Ruby lowered her head and walked out of the office.

Taking a deep breath, "whew, I would I have left this plenty of work on my desk and dash home?" Scanning a document, "thanks for Ruby who is gonna help me get the file in no time."

.....

Kevin and Elsa's apartment

Pouring the fourth bottle of alcoholic wine in an empty glass cup. "Argh, what a boring day." Kevin groan in annoyingly and sipped from the glass of alcoholic wine.

"Hmm, ahh, depress, depress, depress, depression everywhere!" He tossed one of the bottles aside, "I hate hard times. I hate hard times! Damn they suck!" He groaned angrily and gulped the whole content in one go.

Tossing the empty glass cup aside, he wiped his mouth, "ahh, one more, one more, one more, one more." He gulped the whole content in the bottle. "Ahh, this feels good, at least it could quench away my hard time."

Grabbing another bottle from the sesame's bar, he uncorked it and gulped it to half. "Hmm, this tastes like chocolate yogurt." He gulped the remaining and tossed the bottle aside.

Walking into the mansion, "what's that alcoholic smell? It smells as if there's a drunkard near––" widening her eyes, "oh my Goodness, my boss's husband is drinking himself to stupor!" Ruby gasped.

"What should I do? Should I call boss and inform her about it, or I should get the files and zoom outta here?" Bitting her fingers, "I would have love to help him, I mean look at him, he is in a very bad condition."

Getting up, Kevin started staggering, "Hey!" Pointing at Ruby, "are you a bugler or an armed robber? Why did you barged into my house like that?" Kevin spoked gruffly.

Vigorously nodding her head, "n–no–no sir, I came to get my boss's blue fi––"

"Shut up and get outta here! Get out now!" Kevin shouted angrily.

His loud voice startled Ruby, which made her almost lost her balance. "Oh my God, he is fierce and aggressive."

Staggering towards her, "I said get outta–– ouch!" He winced when he fell helplessly on the floor.

"Sir be careful!" Ruby said while trying to approach him but stopped midway. "If I help him now, it's gonna take much time. Boss said I should not waste any time. I have to get the file and dash out now." She said and rushed upstairs.

Gritting his teeths, "Arrghh! Get outta my house, you bugler!" Kevin groaned angrily and managed to stand up somehow.

.....

Elsa's room

"Where is it?" Ruby searched the cupboard for the file. "Ugh oh my, I thought she said it's in the cup–– aha, gotcha!" She beamed when she saw the file.

Taking it out of the cupboard, "now here you are, it's–– ah!" She shouted shockingly and lost her balance when someone pushed her on the bed.

Pushing the strand of hair covering her face, she startled instantly when she saw who it was. "Oh my God, oh my God." Getting up from the bed, "ah!" She shouted with her heart pounding fast when he pushed her again.

"Don't move, don't what? Don't move." He said and started unbuckling his belt.

Widening her eyes, "s–si–sir–please let me go. I was sent by my boss to just get a file for an important meeting." She pleaded.

"Argh, can you keep it down? You're making too much noise." Tossing his sleeve aside, "now get your clothes off."

"What?"

"I said get your clothes off, now!" He yelled.

"Ah!" She shouted shockingly, "no sir, I can't do that.

"Why? Are you a virgin?" Letting out a mockery chuckle, "how old are you?"

"26."

"Ahh, that's a blooming age. Because am 28 and you're the same age as my wife." Tossing his trouser aside, "why are you so stubborn? I said get your clothes off, be fast. Am getting all worked out already." He said and held his head tight.

"Am sorry sir, but I can't. How would I sleep with my boss's husband? It's not–– ah!" She shouted when he spanked her ass.

"Stop being a novice and give me that thing in between your legs. I need it."

"Sir I can't, and am not gonna do it."

"Alright then, I can see you are a very stingy woman. But don't worry, I'll turn you into a giver." He said and pounced on her.

"Get off me, please get off me!"

Raising her dress up, he started pulling off her thongs. "Aha, now this is what am talking about."

"Sir please don't do it. I don't want to put asunder in your happy marriage. You have two kids, you should consider that."

"Shut up, what are you talking?" He retorted angrily and pulled off his boxer.

"Sir please don't do it, let me go."

Spanking her naked ass, "shut up and stop talking shit!" Looking at the exposed valve in front of him, he grinned like a donkey. Spreading her legs wider, he settled down in between her thighs and started wobbling and riding on her. "Ahh this feels good, I knew you're gonna be sweeter than a honey." He groaned.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Please, Ahh, harder! Harder! Harder!" She moaned softly and screamed with pleasure and started lingering her fingers on his hair.

...

An hour later in the past

Brushing his hands on his face, "why didn't you stopped me? Why didn't you do something about it?"

"Please don't blame me, you were drunk and you forced yourself on me." She retorted aggressively.

"Oh God, oh God." Looking at his naked self under the duvet cover, he cursed himself for what he did. "Ugh! Damn!" Massaging his forehead, "what have I done? Why did I do this? What wickedness is this?"

"Stop acting as if you didn't enjoyed it." Tilting her neck, "even I, who was scared at the start, enjoyed it to the fullest of it. I can say my boss is super lucky to have a man with such a hard  sugarcane." She winked.

Brushing his eyes up and down simultaneously at her, he narrowed his eyes, "are you mad? Huh? Did you think this is a joke? I just cheated on my wife and you are talking nonsense? Is this how you are supposed to act in a situation like this?" He retorted angrily.

Holding the duvet cover on her chest, "sir but it wasn't my fault, you were the one who forced yourself on me. I didn't come to you myself, I was asked to get a–– okay I will introduce myself to you now." Placing her hand on her chest, "am Ruby Jones, am your wife's personal assistant."

Covering his face with his hands, "oh God, what have I done?" Looking at her, "listen am so sorry I did this to you, but can we keep it as a secret between us? I don't want my wife to find out about it, please."

Nodding her head, "it's alright sir, I promise to keep it as a secret between us. And I promise not to tell your wife about it."

"Okay fine, now start getting dressed before my wife suspects anything suspicious."

Nodding her head, "yes Sir." She said and started getting dressed.

....

Hospital

Elsa's office

"What do you mean by you were searching the whole place? I kept it in the drawer, is that too much to find?"

Lowering her head, "am sorry boss."

"Wait a sec, was my husband at home?"

Widening her eyes, Ruby vigorously shook her head, "n–no no no ma, he wasn't at home. I swear, I was the only one in the mansion."

"Then what are those hickeys doing around your neck?"

Widening her eyes, Ruby quickly covered her neck with her hair, "n–no no no ma, they are just birth marks and they have been there for a longtime." She lied.

Scrunching her brows, "birth marks? When did hickeys become birth marks, Ruby? I sent you on an errand and you went to visit your boyfriend? Is this the time to visit boyfriends or to work? Tell me!"

"It's the time to work ma."

Rolling her eyes, "please get outta my office and get to work."

Lowering her head, "yes ma'am." She replied and left.

Helplessly nodding her head, "Ugh, girls of these days." She murmured and continued scanning the documents.

.....

A month later in the past

Kevin and Elsa's apartment

Garden

"What do you mean by you are pregnant?"

"Why are you asking m–– hmm, hmmm." Swallowing the rest of her words, when he covered her mouth with his hands.

"Shh, my wife and kids are inside the mansion. What if they hear you." He said while looking around.

Taking his hands off her mouth, "am sorry I raised my voice, but am pregnant. Am carrying your child." Placing her hand in her stomach, "am serious about it. Am a month pregnant with your child." She whispered.

Brushing his hands on his hair, "oh my God, am doomed." Looking at her, "but we did it just once, so how–"

"Excuse me, you did it just once but up till now, my pussy still hurts. You did it just once and you penetrated your sperm into my body and you stand here to ask me silly questions?"

"Shh, keep it down. Stop talking as if I did it on purpose. Everything happened outta the blue." He whispered.

"I know but it's not gonna change what has happened. I seriously don't know what to do right now, and please don't ask me to go for an abortion because am not going to kill an innocent baby." She murmured.

Helplessly dropping his hands, "I don't want you to go for an abortion either." Pointing at her stomach, "my baby is in your womb and I want it delivered."

"But how do I hide the pregnancy when am your wife's assistant?"

"Quit."

Widening her eyes, "what?"

"Yes you have to quit."

"No I can't."

"Why?"

"I am an orphan and a middle class woman. This job is my only hope and survival for daily bread." She stated and lowered her head, "I'm sorry but I can't quit my job." She said with a low voice.

Taking a deep breath, he sighed. "Okay fine, name your price? Anything at all, just tell me how much you want and I will give it to you in less than a minute."

Vigorously nodding her head, "Sir I can't as–"

"Okay, what if I buy you a brand new Mansion in Seattle?" Without waiting for her reply, he added, "I will also pay you a monthly salary that's fifteen times higher than your normal monthly salary. I will buy you cars to transport from one place to another. I will hire employees who will help you in the house chores."

Nodding her head, "and your baby? Won't you come to see if it's a boy or girl?"

"Yes I will. I promise to always check on you and the baby, from time to time. But mind you, let my house be a boundary for you, because I don't want my wife to suspect anything suspicious. If you need anything, you have my number, just give me a call and tell me what you want, okay?"

Nodding her head, "yes sir."

.....

5 months later in the past

Jacob and Mathilda's apartment

"Dude, but why didn't you ask her to abort it? Damn it would have made the situation lighter." Alex said with a huge scowl on his face.

"Are you mad? I didn't deny the pregnancy because it was my mistake. I can't kill an innocent baby, who knows nothing about my sin." Kevin stated.

Sitting beside Mathilda, with his legs crossed, "So what did you planned out to do?" Jacob inquired and sipped his wine.

"Dad, everything has been taken care of. I got her a new place in Seattle, and I promise to visit her when the baby is born." Kevin replied with a low voice.

Helplessly nodding her head, "this isn't right, I am not blaming you for your misfortune, but why didn't you coax yourself by taking a nap, instead of drinking and getting drunk? Now look at your mess." Mathilda said.

Brushing his hands on his face, "Mom, it's not my fault. I didn't know what I was doing or thinking at that very moment. I was drunk and out of control. I couldn't hold myself when I saw her and then––" clutching his hands on his hair, "ugh, oh God, what mess have I gotten myself into?"

"And then you sexed her, isn't that the complete statement you wanted to say, Kevin?" Getting up from the couch, Jacob snapped. "You couldn't keep your dick to yourself! You drank yourself to stupor and ended up sexing Elsa's assistant! Now tell me how are you going to right your wrong? How long are you going to keep this from Elsa and my grandkids? Tell me!"

Placing her hand on his shoulder, "Honey, please calm down and take it easy with him. It's not his fault, he didn't do it on purpose." Mathilda defended.

"I know it's not his fault, but do you think Elsa and my grandkids are going to listen to this craps when they find out? Baby, they're going to go wild. This is not a joke, someone is pregnant in this case, and you te me to take it easy?" Looking at Kevin, "when you were doing it, it was pleasurable but now that the repercussion has come, you are crying oh God, oh God. As if it was him who sent you to do it!" Jacob yelled angrily.

"Kevin dear, how old is the woman's pregnancy?" Mathilda asked.

"5 months old."

"Five months old, you see your life. Did you see the shame you've brought to my name?" Sitting on the couch, "when the baby is born, take me to see, if it's a boy or a girl. Because it's also my grandchild too."

Helplessly nodding his head, "Yes dad."

....

9 months later in the past

Seattle

Hospital

"Hey dude, calm down and be a man. It's not the end of the world." Alex consoled.

"Alex, tell me this is a joke." Looking at Alex with bloodshot eyes, "tell me that Ruby didn't die during childbirth? Tell me it's a lie."

Rubbing his back, "dude, what you should be thinking right now is how to raise the child without Elsa finding out."

"Where are they?" Jacob and Mathilda dashed into them.

Scrunching his brows, "what's up with the face, Kevin?" Looking at Alex, "what's wrong with your brother?"

Taking a deep breath, Alex sighed and helplessly shook his head, "Dad, Ruby died in the process of delivering the baby."

Widening their eyes and mouth in shock, Jacob and Mathilda looked at Kevin who was weeping like a baby.

Slowly falling to the ground, "oh my God, oh my dear lord." Mathilda burst into tears.

Patting his shoulders, "son, it's alright. Stop crying and tell me how is the baby? Is it a boy or girl?"

"Dad, it's a girl." He said brittle.

Taking a deep breath, Jacob sighed and helplessly shook his head.

Walking towards them with a beautiful chubby baby in her arms. "Excuse me Mr Kevin Anderson, here is your baby." The nurse said.

Carrying the baby from her, tears roll down on his chin. "Thanks." He said.

The nurse nodded and left.

Taking the baby from him, when he realized how weak Kevin was. Jacob kissed the baby's chubby cheeks and smiled. "It's okay my dear, stop crying. Your mother is gone but I promise you that you will never regret your coming to this world. I name you Phoebe."

Carrying the crying baby from him, Mathilda pets her with a sweet smile on her face. "Shh, shh, stop crying darling." Looking at Kevin, "I will take care of her myself, she's my grandchild and I promise to give her a motherly love."

Nodding his head, Kevin wiped his face and sniffed his nose. "Thanks Mom."

Cupping the baby's cheeks, "damn dude, she looks exactly like you." Alex chuckled.

"This is Kevin's photocopy, just like Justin and Nelly." Jacob added and looked at Kevin, "Kev, when she's above ten years, I want you to put her in a boarding school here in Seattle. And don't forget to always visit her, check on her and buy her presents during birthdays and Christmas holidays, okay?"

Vigorously nodding his head, "Yes Dad."

....

And now in the present

"Ahh! No no no no, this can't be true! No no no!" Elsa screamed out loud and fell helplessly on the floor.

"Dad how could you? How could you do such a thing?" Justin yelled angrily with a huge scowl on his face.

"Oh my God, someone should pinch me, I think am dreaming. Am dreaming, is this reality? Oh no, oh no, oh no!" Nelly cried, clutching her hands on her hair, she flinged her pink heels off her legs and landed helplessly on the floor.

"It wasn't my fault, okay? It happened outta the blue. I didn't do it on purpose." Kevin said.

"Ahhh! Kevin why did you do this to me? Why did you do this to me! Tell me what wrong have I done? What offense did I commit to deserve this? Have I ever brought problems to you? Have I ever wronged you in anyway? Then why did you chose to hurt me this way? You slept with my assistant, on my bed!" Elsa burst into tears. Clutching her hands on her hair, she messed it up like a psychopath.

"Elsa dear, please calm down, tears, weeping and crying won't change what happened. It has happened already, it's just left for us to accept her into the family, please under––"

"No mother! No! There's no fucking way am gonna to accept this bastard into my family!" Elsa yelled with bloodshot eyes and stood up. Pointing at Phoebe, "How I wished I could get my hands on Ruby, I would have squeezed the life out of her. But it's not too late to do that, because her daughter is here." Elsa yelled angrily and pounced on Phoebe.

"Elsa! Stop it now!"

Landing a hot slap on his face, "if you touch me with those filthy hands of yours again? Damn you're going to see my favorite color." She snapped and started spanking Phoebe.

"Elsa, please stop, she's innocent of this." Isobel said.

"Elsa, calm down and listen. Violence won't solve what has happened." Alex added.

"Elsa, stop this madness right now, stop it!" Kevin tried to separate her from Phoebe but it was no use. She pinned herself tight to her as she thrash her mercilessly.

"Aunt please, let go of her." Ryan said.

Pulling his sleeve, "honey, please do something, about it. Aunt is going to knock her down if you don't do anything about it." Bianca said.

Looking at her, "Baby, this is not the right time to comfort someone, okay?" Looking at Elsa and Phoebe, "I can't believe what I just heard. And am gonna watch mom spank her mercilessly."

"Dude are you crazy? Let's do something about it." Ryan shouted.

"Ryan! Better stay out of this!" Justin yelled angrily with bloodshot eyes. "Do you think this is a joke or child's play? Do you think it's a funny situation? Oh or should I say, maybe it's because you're not in my shoes Right now?"

"Come on dude, why will you talk like that? We all heard what happened and the only way to solve this case is to accept her into the family. She's part of us now." Ryan stated.

"Am not solving any shit, you get that?" Justin snapped.

"You bastard, you––" getting up, Nelly pounced on Phoebe. Joining Elsa to spank her on the floor. "Am going to teach you a lesson. You want siblings, right? Aha, am going to give you a welcoming note."

"Nelly, Nelly stop making the situation worse!" Thomas said while trying to pull Nelly away from Phoebe.

Clutching her hands on his coat, "and you, tell me if you have a hidden child somewhere, or else the day I find out is the day you're gonna join your father in heaven!" Isobel snapped at Alex.

Widening his eyes, "hell no I don't have any hidden child."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh! Dad help me! My back, my head! Grandma! Uncle Alex!" Phoebe cried.

Trying to pull Nelly away, "Nelly you are unbelievable. Stop this." Bianca said. Charlotte and Sasha joined her to pull Nelly and Elsa away.

Pulling away, Elsa breathe heavily, "I don't want to ever see you around my family. Daughter of a hoe!" Looking at Kevin, she narrowed her eyes, "as for you, am going to deal with you, personally! Useless man!" She said and walked away.

Slow by slow, bit by bit, everyone walked away. Leaving grandma Mathilda, Kevin, Alex, Isobel and Phoebe alone.

Pulling his coat, "what are you waiting for? You want me to divorce you or you'll follow me home?" Isobel snapped at Alex.

"No no, I will follow you home."

Running her eyes up and down simultaneously at Phoebe, Isobel hissed and walked towards the car.

Looking at Kevin, he patted his shoulders, "it's alright man, everything is gonna be fine." Alex said and walked towards granny Mathilda, "good night Mom." He kissed the top of her head and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821 284 22
A girl who is completely shattered:running away from her past, but fate brings her back to meet her past again.
27.7K 1.1K 64
"I am yours. Don't give myself back to me."
31.6K 1.2K 37
You ever wanted something so much, but you know it's bad for you, so you try and you try not to want it, but that need for it only grows stronger? We...
2.6K 211 29
OH MY GOD! There's nothing quite like being trapped with the one man you can't stand .. egotistic, pompous, and brutal. He was the epitome of opulen...