Koopalings X Reader (Disconti...

By Insertawesomename7

Until further notice, this is duscontinued. Thank you to my readers for all the support y'all have given me a... More

Request Page !CLOSED!
💌How you met💌
❤️‍🩹FTM!Ludwig x FTM!Reader❤️‍🩹
💛Iggy x Gn!Reader💛
Important A/n!
Discontinued

I'm back yippeee

53 5 1
By Insertawesomename7

Requests are back open! We do have one minor change at the moment which is that I am not going to be doing smut, I am not so confident in my abilities to write it 😅. Everything else is fine though, including limes.

Next, I am planning to make 1 or 2 new oneshot books for Bug Fables and/or Hollow Knight. My special interests are primarily them at the moment, but I've gotten back into Mario as well lately.

And of course, requests are open. Feel free to request something if you want :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...