Love Lights in LA(AEW AU )

By OneRepublicFan2107

Ryley Tedder has always been a free-spirited one in her family. She works in high paying job in most lucr... More

Legal
Thank you
Chapter 1- The song about trio from downtown
Chapter 2- Meeting with the destiny
Chapter 3- Take a walk on the wild side
Chapter 4 -To try or not to try?
Chapther 6- The Aftermath
Chapther 7 -Take the ball and run
Chapther 8 -Unexpeted encounters
Chapter 9-Being secretive sometimes a must

Chapther 5 -Little date never harmed no one right?

36 2 116
By OneRepublicFan2107

Ryley's POV

''Oh everything is awful'' I said as I got ready for my date with Cash.  I was excited to go on a friendly date with Cash, where we would enjoy meal and just talk, and nothing more because I wanted to  know what were Cash's intentions and get to know him. Also, I really was plesantly suprised he offered to pick me up because no other guy had done that to me, which was very suprisingly gentleman move.

At start I was hesitant, but in the end I accepted because I had dealt with weired taxi drivers and Cash was very sweet to me so I thought why not and we exchanged details thus rest was history,

I had already grabbed shower, done my hair and makeup, as well as went to laser hair removal to make myself look presentable. Also I had put on my red dress and white stilletos, which I loved since both items very not only nice but also very comfortable as fuck.

Soft Megan Thee Stalion's rap played in background as admired myself in mirrow when Jared walked in my room and replied ''Gee, for a girl who is saying this is just friendly dinner this sure is dolled up look because damn if I was not taken man or in Cash's shoes I would be all heart eyes''.

I turned to him and saw as he devovered the ice cream sandwich while Alpha sat next to him as he usually did. He wore his purple knited vest, which showcased his perfect lean body and ink , as well as dark jeans and his slippers. Not to mention he wore his necklace and rings to compiment the look.

''Dear Jared Daniel Torres, my brother in Christ this will be just friendly date  between two adults and then we hug it out, and then I come back home and we watch adult animation. There will be no sex'' I replied as I played cool while crossing my arms. 

That will shut him up quick. Go for it Tedder, like lioness you are winning.

He walked closer and replied as small smirk-smile formed on his face  as if saying ''Sure'' to which I clapped back  ''No, not gonna happen''.

Then he pulled me closer replying ''I'll tell you what, lets put 20 bucks on the line that you will come back tomorrow with your beautiful heels in your hands and fucked  up hair thus you wear a cute racoon costume for my coffee shop event where I will do  superhero themed drinks. However, if you say what you are saying and that is coming come tonight I will do your chores of the night.''

I just smile and replied ''Deal'' and we shook hands. Jared was about to go back to his nook to play his tunes and I was about to finish getting ready when suddenly I heard Taynara scream ''I did nothing fucking wrong, you fucked her in our bed. Our bed, are you stupid?''

Ever since Sammy and her broke up, they were going at it like divorced parents trying to divide teritory and who is right and who is wrong. A part of me wondered if I was doing  the right decision by going on a date with Cash and maybe I should be there for Taynara.

I gave Jared a look and said ''Maybe I should postpone  and be -'' and Jared inturupted me replying ''Ryley, when is the last night you had fun and no going  to kid  movies with nibblings do not count. I mean, you having adult fun and doing something for you''.

I began to think and was about to speak up to which Jared replied ''My point exactly, if you cannot remember then it is time. Ryley, you have been there for us through thick and think. Hell, you were there for me when my little ones started school and I was a wreck, as well as getting my babies their yummy waffles. Go on the date with Cash and  if it feels right have sexy time with him. I will handle Taynara''.

I gave him hug and said ''Thanks dude''.

''Anytime, now go downstairs'' he replied and smacked my behind playfully. We both dashed downstairs in sync to which Anna said ''Damn Ryley looking good for your date''.

''It's just friendly date'' I snapped back and Anna added ''Whatever you say, pretty girl I saw sparks fly between you two''.

I just rolled my eyes and took a sip of water while Taynara roared at Sammy ''You wanna play cussing game but don't be suprised if I win because I will cuss back and harder. Yeah I fucked the person, who hates you so  fuck you!'' . 

Jared then went up to her and grabbed her phone before he said to Sammy ''Me and girls are gonna go to saints and sinners party so let me make myself clear. While you are fucking ninty nine cent version of your ex I am very sure that Taynara can fuck some hunk  in club so at the end of the day you are a douche who lost a great girl. Check yourself before you wreck yourself'' before he hung up.

Anna and I had our jaws on the floor and Taynara jumped in Jared's arms saying ''I love you dude'''.

''Anything for you three, I am proud big brother of three sisters and I have a little girl so if someone harms you then they will deal with me, Travis and Rook'' Jared said as he hugged Taynara.

''Ryan and Zach too'' I added and Jared nodded in agreement.

Then Taynara got down and said ''You look hot , that Daniel kid is a lucky dude to go on-''.

I quickly inturupted her saying ''People, it is just friendly dinner between two adults no sexual stuff'' but Anna hugged me saying ''I said same about Jared and look at us now''.

''Three dogs and cat plus we are living with two ladies with pets so there is no such thing as friendly date between two consenting adults''  Jared murmured before he grabbed his guitar and began to play his tune while Taynara sat across .

I just shook my head and waited for Cash to arrive  while Anna gently stoked my shoulders saying ''It will be fun and do not worry, we will be the cutest racoons ever for Jared's event''.

I wanted to say something but I decided not to before I heard the knock on the door.

''I got it'' I murmured and went open door. I got to the door and asked ''Who is it??''.

''It's me Cash'' Cash purred and I chuckled opening door . He wore a dark suit and tie, as well as shoes to match. Not to menton, he had trimmed the beard a little bit and he held rose boquet. Basically he looked fucking hot, which made my heart beat faster.

''Hey come in, you look awesome and if you see dogs roam around  do not fear they are chill''I murmured and let him in. He walked in and said  ''Hey yourself, you look hot also, are ready to go? Also, do not worry I have dog myself remember?'' and he kissed my cheek gently. He was super sweet and nice, which I was not used to because many guys I dated were not great. Also, it helped me ease up because of his sweet deminer and replied ''Yeah of course''.

What he was doing to me? Whatever voodoo he was doing it was working like magic. 

I grabbed my purse and he handed me flowers saying ''By the way these are for you''. I gently took the flowers and said ''Thanks'' before Anna said ''I will put the in nice vase sweet and then bring them to your room by the way hey Cash''.

''Hey'' Cash replied smiling and greeted Taynara and Jared as well. 

''Oh hey dude, now where you and my friend are going for your date'' Jared asked and looked at us cutely.

I gave him  my ''What did I said'' face to which he titled his head smiling and Cash replied ''Sparrow, I even made table reservations so it is more peaceful and relaxed''.

''Lovely''Taynara replied and Cash nodded before he gently took my hand saying ''And I think, we should go now we do not wanna be late''.

I nodded in agreement which was unusual for me because I was usualy reserved and said ''Bye guys see you later''.

''See you guys''Taynara and Anna replied smiling and Jared added ''You mean do not wait up  and use condoms ''.

I just shook my head and Cash and I went outside. I looked at the grey BMW, which was parked near the house saying ''Is that yours?''

''Yeah'' he replied smiling and I added ''Awesome, by the way I want to apologize for Jared'' to which he cut me off saying ''Ryley, it is okay. He is looking out for you and if true friends do not tease you are they really your friends?''

''Fair'' I murmured and he opened his car doors for me  saying ''Get in''.

''Thank you'' I murmured and got in while he joined in driver seat. We both buckled up and he started the car and we drove off. As we drove, a soft R&B music played in background  which was very upbeat and sweet.

The ride as such was  peaceful and I looked at the buildings pass by and tried not to tense up. Daniel noticed it and gently placed his hand on my knee as we stopped by red light.

''You okay?'' He asked and I nodded my head as I bit my lip saying ''Yeah, it is just my first date in a while''.

He stroked my knee making my breath hitch and said ''Oh, same here so we are in same boat''.

Suddenly, I eased up even more. I smiled and replied ''Well lets have fun then''.

He smiled back and replied ''Yes, also do not bite your lip''.

''Why''I asked.

''Because I wanna do it'' he murmured sending chills down my spine and made my panties soaked.

What the fuck was happening and why it felt so good?

He resummed driving and we parked by the resturant. The first thing I noticed was that there were no paparazi, which ws a huge relif because I just wanted to have peaceful dinner with Cash. The resturant building as such was modern building with earthy tones and pool, as well as moden furniture suround it where people were chilling and having nice time.

''Ready to go inside?'' he asked and I nodded. He got outside and helped me as well before we dashed in the resturant and I noticed there was a man who was a host and  had brown hair and wore suit. He was quite tall and lean build and obviously was taking care of himself.

Cash walked to the host saying ''Hello, Wheeler party of two''.

''Certainly, private boot right?''host asked and Cash nodded gently stroking my knuckles, which suprsingly eased me up even more.

Host flashed his perfect smile and said ''This way'' and we followed him to a very nice private booth, which was surounded by flowers and view of pool. We sat down and host handed us menus saying ''My name is Henry and I will also be your waiter tonight, I wanna apologize beforehead we are bit booked tonight''.

We thanked him and he went away while we decided what to eat. Everything sounded so good and Cash gently stroked my arm saying ''Hey,  dinner its on me and no buts I insist''.

''Thank you'' I murmured and decided what to eat, and I noticed Cash is on same page as well.

Waiter came back and asked ''Have you decided?''

''Yes, it will be Coke Zero for me and chicken parmigiana with baby potatoes'' I murmured and Henry wrote it down before turning to Cash and replied ''Same''.

''Excellent''Henry replied writing it down and he left. I turned to Cash confused and he asked ''What?''

''What was that all about?'' I asked and he replied  ''Well your choise intrigued me and Sparrow has yummy chicken so why not plus I do not wanna drink booze because I wanna be present with you and remember this date''.

I smiled and said ''Alright''. We both began to chat and the more we talked  I felt that we both eased up around each other, as well as I realised that Jared and Anna were right about Cash and I going on date and I was actually begining to embrace it.

The night was going flawlesly and I realised that Cash was actually a sweet guy who was humble and down to earth who happened to be very affluential and wealthy. Henry then brought our meals and drinks and we began to devover them, which also added the extra cherry on top to the evening and we chuckled as we enjoyed  every bit of the meal.

As we got even more comfortable around each other, I moved closer to each other  and  he pulled me closer allowing me to enjoy his scent and sensation of his body against mine. My heart began to race faster and faster and he then leaned in, and kissed me which took me by suprise.

I pulled away and  looked at him confused and he replied ''Did I do something gorgeous? Like if you do not feel comfortable yet we can wait, its just you are so beautiful and I feel comfortable around you and that I can be myself around you ''. 

His eyes were full of love and concern and I took a deep breath and said ''Look you are amazing and I like you too but I am afraid that if I go more with you then I do not think I will be able to let you got and then I would want to go on more dates  and your fans will think I am a floozy''.

He stopped me by moving two fingers to my lips saying ''Ryley, I do not care what fans think about us being together and if we feel comfortable around each other  and then is a spark then maybe I will pay for the meal and lets go somewhere private to break the ice but if you wanna wait, I will wait''.

I bit my lip as lines between professional and private life became more and more blured but then I took another sip of my Coke murmuring ''Fuck the rules, I will be the best damn racoon '' and I kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip and begged for an enterance and I opened my mouth making our kiss deeer.

''So is that a yes Ryley''He panted between kisses  and I nodded asking ''Yeah, my place or yours''. ''Mine much more peaceful plus do  not worry about my dog, she is with Michael for night'' he replied and I nodded saying''Awesome'' . Cash then called Henry and quickly paid the bill before we left the resturant and drove off to his place for night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived to his place, I noticed how beautiful it was. He lived in modern home, which still seemed cosy as fuck. It was earthy toned  two floor building with big windows and nice arch It also had garage and beautiful landescape with flowers and bushes. We both got out the car and walked to house.

Cash opened the door before he picked me up bridal style and we walked inside before he placed me down .

The inside of the house was even more beautiful. The interior was very cosy and homey yet still pricey. There was huge open concept living space with kitchen, eating area and living room. Also the house had huge huge glass door, which allowed to see the pool and backyard. Did I mention, he had main bedroom downstairs.

I admired the area saying ''It is cosy'' and he replied ''Thanks, I got it as my home away from home after wrapping up my career''. I nodded and continued to admire the place  and Cash got behind me and kissed my neck which set chills down my spine. I moaned softly and turned to face him kissing him deeply. He gently pressed me against the wall and we began to make out passionatly and Cash slid off my dress straps exposing my lacy bra.

''Fuck you are the sexiest woman ever also, did you knew I prefer brunetes . I actually wanted to take you on date the day we met. Where have you been my whole life?'' He moaned as he slid down my bra straps and exposed my nipples to cold air earning louder moans  from me.

''Waiting''I moaned and kissed him deeply feeling our hands connect to which he replied ''We fit perfectly baby'' and I nodded before he kissed my jaw.

I felt as my pussy began to throb and Cash murmured  ''Jump baby''  and I quickly jumped in his arms wrapping my legs around his hips feeling his erection through his pants.  Cash then carried me to his bedroom and I was impressed how strong he was .

His bedroom had dark tones, which made it sexy. There was a big kingsize bed with dark duvets and two nightstands, as well as bathroom and walk in closet. Not to mention there was phenomenal sight to backyard.

He placed me on bed and we began to undress until underwear. I noticed he had chest hair, which did not bother me and that he was very fit . It was obviously he was taking good care of himself.

Cash straddled me and kissed my neck and removed my bra before he threw it on floor  making me moan louder. The lines between me being professional and following my needs were now pretty much non-existant. I felt my inner voice yell ''You are about to have sex with a hunk  you go girl''

Cash then kissed and sucked my nipples earning loud moans from me and he murmured ''Do not worry I will make you sing all night long'' and I arched my back  as he  gently kissed down my stomach and inside of my tight. He then stroked my sides  saying ''Baby, spread your legs'' and I quickly obeyed  allowing him to remove my panties  exposing my driping heat.

''Fuck baby you are already so wet? And you didn't touch yourself'' he asked and I replied ''No'' .He then replied''Still need to prepare you since I do not want to intimitade you'' and I nodded saying ''Do what you need to do baby''.

 He smirked and moved one of his fingers in my heat and curled it before he began to pump it in and out.

I moaned in response and he moved two more fingers as he kissed me deeply and  I moaned loudly.

''Is this okay?'' Cash kissed my neck as he continued to prepare me and feeling I was close from his movements alone.

''Yes, oh fuck''I moaned shaking before I came loudly  and  Cash smiled satisfied before removing fingers from my heat pressing them to his mouth  devovering my taste. I kissed him deeply before I turned him around saying ''Now it is your turn '' before I kissed his neck gently before I moved on chest  and his well developed stomach musicles earning soft moans from him.

I postioned myself betwen his legs and curled my fingers around his erection and began to stroke it through boxers before removing the boxers letting his massive errection spring free. I gave his erection few strokes before I took  it in my mouth inch by inch before bobbing my head  up and down.

"Oh fuck Ryley,you incredible" He moaned as I moved my head up and down.It felt amazing  giving him pleasure. I was not fully taking him in mouth to tease him and ease him in before he grabbed a chuck of my hair before I relaxed my throat and took all of him in making him moan loudly. I made eye contact with him which made him groan in pleasure and made his erection twich.

I continued to give him pleasure before he came in my mouth. I swallowd the content before I moved up and kissed him deeply and he turned us around and got on top of me.

''That was amazing baby, now are you ready for round three baby?'' Cash asked and I nodded kissing him deeply before he asked ''Birth control?''

''I am on pill'' I replied to which he added ''I will get condom so it fair on both sides'' and I nodded stroking his back as he got up and got a foil packet and opened it before he put content on his lenght.

He then placed pillows around me and got between my legs before  he asked as he stroked my cheek''Are you ready baby?''

I nodded and gently slid in my heat earning soft moans from both of us. I kissed him deeply as he moved out and moved back in before he began to  roll his hips.

I moaned softly as we were making gentle love. He then turned us around and said ''Ride me baby'' and I moved up and down before I began to bounce on him. The sounds of our moans and skins clashing engulfed the room, as well as any through that I had before of me not sleeping with my clients or co-workers, as well as past left the room while Cash entered in victorious.

He stroked my sides and sat up as we kissed while I was siding him before he pulled me closer making hit the spot which made my toes curl and moan louder.

Cash then turned us around once again and moved my legs on his shoulders making him thrust even deeper and  I closed my eyes as I got dick drunk from his thrusts and movements. He sucked my neck and purred in my ear ''Baby look at me ''.

I slowly opened my eyes and got lost in his brown eyes which had gotten a shade darker.

''Is this okay baby'' He moaned as he stroked my shoulder and I nodded replying ''Yes baby, you are streching me so good baby. Fuck you are big''.

''You feel right too baby really warm. I love it also, I have an idea. Move on your stomach'' he murmured and I nodded  as he pulled out, and I laid on my stomach as he entered in me from behind making me moan louder.

''Babe you can go harder'' I panted and he replied ''With pleasure baby'' and he began to go bit harder, which made my head spin. Cash gently bit my neck leaving a mark which I did not mind one bit because he made me feel so fucking good. Cash continued to go harder before he switched to spooning postion, which I suprisingly enjoyed.

''Only I can see you like this baby, you are mine. Only mine. How the fuck I got so lucky''He moaned as he rubbed my clit while moving in and out of my heat.

''Yes baby, oh fuck and I am the lucky one. You can go faster babe''I panted as he moved in and out before he got on top of me  and moved in and out. 

''You. are. sweet. and.mine'' he said within each thrust as I raked his back because he was making me feel really good. We both moaned loudly and he rubbed my clit as he moved in and out before we came in sync and he colapsed on me.

I gently stroked his back and realised that my friends were right about him and that it could be okay to help a man I am seeing and his friends reach their goals because hey it could be family affair. Cash kissed my neck before he moved up and planted gentle kiss on my lips as we rode off our hights before he pulled out and tossed the condom in garbage.

I covered my body because I was not used to be around such a handsome man. 

He joined me in bed saying ''That was awesome baby and no need to hide baby''. I gave him a look and replied '' Yes it was and I am not used to be around such a handsome man'' and he joined me in bed saying ''Well be used to it and if we are seeing each other and gonna have fun then we need to stop hiding''.

''I'll try'' I murmured before I kissed him and he replied ''I will help you and tomorrow we can take shower for starters'' to which I nodded in agreement. He pulled me close and I relaxed as I was in arms of a man, who was just amazing in every way.

''Was I too rough'' Cash asked as he tucked us in with blanket and I shook my head replying ''You were just the best, how about me?''

''Just perfect baby and before you say about you raking my back, it was very nice'' Cash purred in my ear as he pulled me closer before I turned around to face him and watched as he looked at me with pure love. I relaxed around him and cuddled closer making our bodies colide before I smiled and said ''Awesome, now may I sleep on your chest?''

He storked my cheek and murmured ''I would't want any other way'' before he helped me cuddle up on his chest and we dozed off in each others arms for a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well well well, they did not wait time didn't they and I guess we will see Ryley and Anna cosplay as Racoon besties.

But hey it is love so it is all good and if you need to do it and both sides are into it, and its all good -go for it.

Now, next chapthers will deal with aftermath of this chapther and if you tought this was spicy... well I have to give you heads up. This is just the begining.

Shout out to my brother JDJoker19 who is the man behind Jared character and helped me with this chapther/book so it is nice and looks like pretty gift+his OC is huge part of my stories. Also, did you know he is awesome author... if not then go check him out.

Like, share and comment...

Love ya xx

Also, this book is nearing 100+reads.. thank you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 506 21
Geminie has her life pretty much set as she agrees to marry Randy's best friend John Cena. But there's a new girl around. Her name is Amy and she's t...
4.4M 155K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
2.2M 41.2K 25
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
10.8M 449K 42
After a car accident leaves Kaden Bretton temporarily blind, Isla Moore struggles to break up with him while disguised as his girlfriend, who died in...