His Moon - The Essence Of Tru...

By YoursMagic

*****Prequel of Hukum Sa's Ligress***** *****Set in 1970's***** You might have heard about many love stories... More

Copyright and disclaimer!
1)Are you ready?
2) Crushed Dreams!
3) Home?
4) Hero!

Prologue!

861 60 29
By YoursMagic

***Set in 1970's***

You might have heard about many love stories where they die for eachother but THEIR lovestory is unique! Where one live's for other!

This is the story of a soldier eternal love for his wife!

In the era where men used to treat thier wives as slaves, he treated her as Queen! His Queen, he became her biggest support and fulfilled her UNIQUE dreams!

This is the eternal love story of Dilsher Singh Brar and his Chandji AKA His Moon!

So join me in this journey of pure love the type of love that puts even fairytales to shame!

***************************************
Hello magicians ❤️❤️

Here I your author am here with our very own beloved Dilsher Singh Brar and his Chandji's love story ❤️

I really hope you all enjoy this and I will re edit this prologue as the story will continue!

And this going to be a short book of some 20 chapters!

But I really wanted to write it as Dilji and his Chandji's story is worth it❤️

So tell me what you all think about it🥰❤️
-Ramandeep Kaur ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 11.5K 13
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
1.3M 101K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
677K 35.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
444K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...