SIDELINES; liam dunbar

By janiabeans

๐Ÿฅ โ› i see you loving on the sidelines, i think about it at the wrong times โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: moonee zhao-mccall ha... More

~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
01. {moonee's return}
02. {kidnapping a freshman}
03. {lydia's fake party}
04. {the scrimmage}
05. {stuck in a well}
06. {canine distemper virus}
07. {scott's death}
08. {berserker battle}
09. {the new list}
10. {bonfire party}
11. {satomi's pack}
12. {moonee's goal}
13. {road trip}
14. {la iglesia}
15. {fully fledged wolf}
16. {heritage talk}
17. {understanding moonee}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
18. {senior scribe}
19. {new girl}
20. {tracy stewart}
21. {sinema club}
22. {dread doctors}
23. {suppressed memories}
24. {xan's jealousy}
25. {newest chimera}
26. {stolen sophmores}
27. {rescued by theo}
28. {mercury poisoning}
29. {the perigee-syzygy}
30. {conflict at the highschool}
31. {dark moonee}
32. {library clean-up]
33. {theo's pack}
34. {the demon wolf}
36. {eichen house}
37. {lie ability}
38. {finding mason}
39. {the beast of gevaudan}
40. {stargazing and kisses}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
41. {worst date ever}
42. {broken compass}
44. {lacrosse captain}
45. {mr douglas' coughing fit}
46. {gwen's protection party}
47. {ghost rider attack}
48. {the k index}
49. {the not a train station}
50. {theo raeken returns}
51. {allison's death}
52. {i love you so much}
53. {liam can't ride a horse}
54. {new hair, new me}

43. {who's stiles?}

780 23 12
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the five had split up, those with a supernatural sense of smell were trying to find where the blood scent had originated from, while moonee and mason trailed behind them. they jogged back over to where they started, having had no luck.

"anything?" fran questioned.

"i can't find the source." liam panted.

"it's like it's coming from everywhere." hayden sighed.

mason frowned, "how is that possible?"

"maybe it's coming from more than one place." liam suggested.

"in more than one piece," hayden added, a worried look on her face.

mason glanced up at the ceiling, "if it's in the air, could it be coming out of the vents?"

they all joined him, glancing up to see the vents billowing out air.

"of course!" moonee exclaimed, "you're brilliant." she praised the boy, making him grin.

"let's go to the boiler room, maybe someone's in trouble." franchie suggested, as she began to walk over to the room.

the other four followed behind her and found themselves standing outside the exterior door of the school's boiler room. liam had begun to prepare himself to force open the door, using his body. mason glanced down at the door handle, seeing no lock. he then looked over to moonee, who grinned.

"stand back." he warned them.

she timed it perfectly, the second liam began to run for the door, she pulled her arm forward, swinging it open. her boyfriend charged at full force towards the now open door with a battle cry. judging by the clattering sound that came after he sped in, liam had hit one of the metal shelves and knocked it over.

"it's open." mason stated.

hayden and franchie giggled to themselves, finding it amusing how moonee could set liam up like that. mason and the girl gave each other a high five before she stepped into the room, ready to help him.

"come on, baby." she pulled him from the floor, her smirk hidden, "up you get. you okay?" moonee asked, softly.

"you're evil." liam shook his head, dusting off his lacrosse uniform.

"most definitely." she nodded in agreement.

inside the room, the five made their way past all of the machinery as franchie led the way as a cheetah had a stronger sense of smell than a jaguar or a wolf. they stood in front of another door and she moved out of the way, wanting their upcoming alpha to do the honours. giving her a curt nod, liam reached out his hand to grab the doorknob and looked backwards at them for moral support before he twisted the handle and opened the door.

just as franchie had assumed, there was a body in the closet. however, the person didn't need their help as they were already dead. they all gasped in horror as  the body fell over, landing at their feet and displaying his skull that had been cracked open.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

in a stairwell around the corner from the entrance hall, stiles was walking around aimlessly until he finally saw mason, francesca, and hayden. the boy wasted no time rushing over to talk to them.

"mason! fran, hey! where's moonee?" he called out to the three.

just then, liam and moonee, both of whom still hadn't changed out of their lacrosse uniform, turned the corner to follow the other three and were instantly confronted by stiles.

"moonee? okay, there you go. moonee, liam, perfect. you two- you two have to listen to me right now."

moonee was confused about why the boy had just stopped them in the middle of the hallway. "do you mind?"

the other four, looked at stiles with gaping mouths and wide eyes, clearly alarmed by his behaviour, though stiles took no notice of this and instead barrelled ahead with his explanation.

"alex is gone, just like his parents, okay? the ghost riders took him, so you guys, you can't be alone." he explained to them. "you gotta stick with scott or with me, because i can see them."

the five of them remained silent and stared at stiles with concern and alarm, this made the boy become impatient and frustrated.

"why the hell are you looking at me like that?" stiles asked.

hayden, dumbfounded, struggled to come up with an appropriate response to stiles question. after a moment, she leaned to the side and whispered in franchie's ear: "do we even know him?"

"i don't even know if he goes here..." franchie whispered back,

"do you go to this school?" mason asked.

"sorry, what's your name?" liam inquired.

stiles was visibly horrified by the fact that his five friends and packmates, just like natalie, didn't seem to remember he existed.

"guys? don't be silly. that's s-" stiles looked at the girl dead in the eyes, with a sense of hope. to the girl, he had a sense of familiarity within him, but in the blink of an eye, it vanished. moonee stopped herself, unsure where her sentence was going.

"that's...?" liam questioned, urging her to continue.

"that's... that's... i'm sorry, i think i've mistaken you with someone else." moonee shook her head.

stiles' face fell, his eyes saddened. the girl he had known since she was 3 couldn't even recognise his face. he forcefully pushed past them, running towards the sheriff.

"what was that about?" liam turned to moonee.

"i-i don't know." she shrugged, looking back at the familiar yet unfamiliar boy. "maybe he's lost or something."

"come on, let's get you home." liam put his arms around her shoulder. "does anyone need a ride home?"

"no, thank you."

"i'm good man."

"i'd love one." franchie grinned.

"yeah, thought you'd say that." liam rolled his eyes, pushing her head forward playfully.

"you offered!"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

after dropping franchie off at her house, liam took moonee back to the mccall's house, saying hi to melissa and escorting moonee to her room.

"everything okay today?" moonee asked the boy, sitting down in her bed.

the two believe communication is extremely important in their relationship. since moonee can't exactly read social cues or completely acknowledge people's emotions regarding her actions, there was a lot of miscommunication and arguments at the beginning of their relationship. so now, at the end of each day they have debriefs to tell each other how they felt about the day.

"you've thought you were so funny with the door thing you pulled." liam groaned as he threw himself onto her now double bed and sat beside her.

"oh, i pulled it alright." she winked, teasing him. he rolled his eyes at her, not bothering to reply. "anything serious?"

"you're gonna laugh." liam shook his head.

"liam, the whole point of these chats is so we can hear each other out. no judgment." moonee reminded him.

"no judgment." he nodded. "at the school, i said i could be the alpha once scott graduates. you said it was a pathetic idea."

"right." moonee stated. "how did that make you feel?"

"kind of upsetting, makes me feel like you have no faith in me." liam shrugged. "do you not think i'm strong enough to be an alpha?"

"oh liam, i'm sorry." moonee frowned. "i thought it was a joke." she said, honestly. "i am your biggest supporter and i wish you could see that. think about this. who takes charge in our mini pack?"

"our mini pack?"

"hayden, fran, mason, corey, brett, lori, you and i." moonee listed.

liam chuckled before answering. "franchie."

"okay, yes. but... you're up there too! dare i say you guys are joint first." moonee encouraged him.

"you think?" he questioned, an assured smile growing on his face.

"i know." she confirmed. "debrief over?"

"over." he nodded.

"you need to have some confidence in yourself, li." moonee told him, her face inching closer to his.

"why don't you give me some?" he challenged, tracing his fingers on her bare arm.

"ew, don't ever say that again." moonee snorted, but she kissed him regardless.

their lips met in a deep, passionate kiss. time seemed to slow down as they explored the depths of each other's souls through their connection. their tongues danced in a sensual rhythm, and the world outside ceased to exist as they lost themselves in the profound intensity of their embrace.

liam stood up from where he was sitting, quickly peeling his shirt off. he gently tugged on the bottom of moonee's, silently asking for consent. the girl nodded, and he slowly took her shirt off her body, revealing her dark purple sports bra. liam leaned forward, moving her back into the bed and towering above her. she enveloped her legs around him, making contact with his bare back.

the boy sank into her neck, littering it with kisses and gently sucking it from time to time, making her squeal. as he kissed her, moonee remembered neither of them had locked the door.

"wait." she breathed out. liam instantly pulled away, looking at her with worry.

"you okay, baby?"

"yeah, uh... the doors not locked." moonee told him, making him chuckle. "i don't want a repeat of last time." the girl shivered at the thought before pulling her arm out from under the boy and rotating it to the right, turning the lock. "all clear."

liam grinned before placing his lips on her skin, making her wince at the sudden contact. he continued kissing her, using his tongue to now tenderly move lower down her body. he reached her belly button before he raised his head up to look at her.

"is this okay?" he asked, softly.

"yeah." moonee panted. "it's okay, go on." her confirmation was all he needed to hear before he pulled her denim shorts off her legs, tossing them to the side of the room.

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!
been a while el oh el anyway i hope you enjoyed it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
316K 13.7K 51
[BOOK 3] "๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." Aspen's sanity wal...
17.9K 587 13
โฅ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’•, ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’˜๐’‚๐’š teen wolf, s4-? liam dunbar x fem!oc ยฉdunbarwp 20...
86K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...