โœญ์•„์ด๋Œโœญ 4nemo x K-Idol! reader

By JYPAPISARANGHAEOPPAR

. . . Y/n, a kpop idol trainee who auditioned and got in with the HOTTEST boy group alive? Dream come true? S... More

1.๊งAuditon๊ง‚
โ™กperformance songโ™ก
2. ๊งResults๊ง‚
3. ๊งAttempt๊ง‚
-5wirl roles-
4. ๊งNew Week... And already new scandal?๊ง‚
5. ๊งPretty u๊ง‚
6. ๊งPicture Perfect๊ง‚
7. ๊งLate Night Fun๊ง‚
8. ๊งIntruder๊ง‚
Questionโ™ฅ
10. ๊งReputation cleanse๊ง‚
11. ๊งTired๊ง‚
12. ๊งGamer bfs be like๊ง‚
13. ๊งItem๊ง‚

9. ๊งthe internet is on crack wtf๊ง‚

250 8 27
By JYPAPISARANGHAEOPPAR

"Y/n who's the most attractive
person in the world?"
"I'm looking right at them"
Y/n replied to Kazuha.
"Aww-"
"I'm looking at my reflection through
Your bright ass white hair"

-3RD PERSON STORY-
(Y/N'S STORY)

Y/n stood speechless in Mr Han's office.
"Stalker...?"
They repeated Mr Han's words. Mr Han looked at Y/n then nodded.
"Yes. I only found out whenever Xiao got attacked the other day"

Taking in this new information was shocking. He had a stalker? Not only that but he was ATTACKED?
"Wait what? What happened?"
"The other day he walked home alone and got approached by some girl in a hoodie who stabbed him and tried kidnapping him"

Now that Y/n thought about it, that could've been the explanation for Xiao's dancing "getting worse" he also had started wearing hoodies that covered the top of his body fully.

"I-I think i'm gonna go.."
Y/n said, still feeling speechless. They put their hand on the door handle and leant on it to unlock it. Before they left,
"Also, I think you should be careful. I don't believe the stalker will be very friendly when they first approach you."
Mr Han advised.

Though I believe that was supposed to give Y/n more info on the situation and help them, it made Y/n even more nervous.
"Ah is that so? Thank you Mr Han"
They left the room and immediately ran back into the practice room. Y/n suddenly felt as if they were being watched and felt extreme anxiety.

They burst into the room, startling everyone inside.
"Are you okay Y/n?! You seem very shaken up.."
Aether asked, worried about their member.
"I'm sorry for startling everyone.. I'm just a little on edge today."
They replied trying to sound as sincere as possible.

"Well that's fine, come join us for practice Y/n. Today's practice is almost done anyways"
Venti spoke cheerfully.
His happy mood always somehow made Y/n feel comforted and relaxed.
"sure.."
They responded with hopes to forget the terrified and horrible feeling creeping up on them.

✧༺♥༻✧

"Okay that's it for today! Great job everyone!"
The choreographer, Jang Yoobin, said applauding everyone.
"I'll be excited for your comeback, it sounds amazing! I had fun making this dance"
Yoobin said while clapping excitingly like a happy fangirl.

Kazuha happily high-fived Yoobin,
"It was fun, thanks for helping us kid. I'm sure you'll have even more fun tomorrow aswell!"
Kazuha got along with Yoobin very well, mainly because she was like a little sister to him. Considering how Yoobin is a choreographer, it was shocking to 5wirl when they learned that the person making their next dance was a 15 year old!

"Ah yeah! It's gonna be so cool seeing you guys perform for your next music video tomorrow!"
Yoobin jumped happily. Kazuha laughed and brought her out.
"I'll bring Yoobin to her parents, see you guys later"
Kazuha said while taking hold of Yoobin's hand and leaving with her as she jumped around excited.

Venti left not long after so it was just Aether and Y/n in the room. Y/n still felt anxious and didn't want to particularly walk home alone today.
Aether took notice and immediately questioned them.
"So you know? About Xiao's situation?"
Y/n turned their head, shocked at Aether's sudden question. They slowly nodded.

"I'm guessing Mr Han told you about that then... it's okay. I'll walk you home today."
Aether gave a sweet smile to Y/n making their heart feel like it's doing leaps and their face warming up.
He held onto Y/n's hand and pulled them along.

It was a kind gesture and Aether actually stayed with them the entire time and got them home safely. Yet there was a feeling Y/n couldn't shake one bit.

The eyes of another on Y/n that didn't belong to Aether.

It was almost like a every night ritual for Y/n. They would load up their laptop every night and scroll through the internet until unspeakable hours.

This night was no different from the rest. Y/n did the same thing and decided to hang out on the 5wirl media pages. It was so cool seeing all the edits and how people made videos or clip compilations of each 5wirl member, Y/n included.

A ship edit of Y/n and Xiao popped up making Y/n laugh.
'This is so stupid.'
They thought to themself. They kept scrolling until they found a whole new post uploaded by a random user.
'Wow, this post was only uploaded 8 hours ago and it's a post related to me? That's so cool!'
Y/n excitingly thought.

When they clicked on it though, it wasn't what they expected. In fact, it's actual not 'so cool' that this post got already 450,000k+ views. It caught the eye of Y/n almost immediately and unfortunately... many 5wirl fans.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

@jeo..yxri
Hello. My name is Jeomin Yuri. I wanted to speak up about my story and come forward about my past with Y/n L/n. A 5wirl member and kpop idol who recently got into the industry.

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Jeomin Yuri? Ah, Y/n recognises that name. Yuri was a classmate of Y/n years ago, although, Yuri was a very sick girl. If Y/n was right actually, Jeomin Yuri wouldn't have survived this long unless if she was lucky which is why it was good to see Jeomin Yuri in good health. On the other hand... what a weird way to word the post..

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

@jeo..yxri
I'm a shamed to open up about it only now but I can't hold the truth back anymore. Years ago whenever we attended school together, Y/n would non stop harass me and my close friends. They made my life horrible and I lost my boyfriend aswell as family. Not long after, they started dating my boyfriend who is now, still currently dating and is keeping their relationship secret. Please share my story and expose Y/n for the true person they are so their victims get closure and justice!!

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Y/n's heart dropped. Their career flashed before their eyes.
"What?"

✧༺♥༻✧

Walking back into the building or even in public with this new allegation is every idols worst nightmare. The entire time, Y/n was getting glared at or getting disgusted looks by everyone. Including other idols.

Today it was even busier than usual aswell. Just then, Ganyu came face to face with Y/n right there. In fact, all of the LG group was standing right there.

Usually they were super friendly or greeted Y/n. Sending a wave to them, Y/n gave a grin, happy to see the girls they viewed as big sisters. Instead, the group of girls either ignored them or just gave them a weird look. Even Ganyu stared Y/n down as if they were a crazy person.

Kazuha appeared behind Y/n randomly.
"Hey Y/n!"
He chirped out happily. Y/n smiled at him and mumbled, "Hi Kazuha..."
He looked back at Y/n and noticed their sad-ish expression and then looked at the LG group who seemed to have a less than friendly aura.

"So... Is this about that online post?"
Kazuha asked hesitatingly. Y/n face palmed,
"Ah so you saw that too? Goddamn it..."
Y/n groaned. He patted their shoulder comfortingly and advised,
"Maybe you should go explain to them what happened or re-assure them about that post..."
Y/n nodded and the pair decided to approach the group.

"I'm sorry if you guys saw that post online. I swear on my life it's not true!"
Y/n tried to say in defence of them self. Keqing interrupted them saying,
"I was in your class back when we were with Jeomin. I can't believe you bullied her.."

Y/n stood appalled and they froze. What were they supposed to say?
"N-no! I would never bully or intentionally hurt Jeomin Yuri! I was her close friend back in school-"
"Don't try to reason with us. You're a monster for picking on a sick girl"
Keqing spat out.

Just then, Kazuha stood in.
"Hey don't say that! Where's your proof that these allegations are even true?"
He argued.
"And where's your proof it's fake? What if you're siding with a bully and letting a innocent girl know you don't believe her?"
Keqing responded harshly.

"That's why you should stay neutral on the situation, we don't know who's in the right here"
Kazuha said.
Keqing's words were cruel and hurt Y/n. Y/n felt their face get hot and they immediately were in a war against their tears and trying to hold them back. Kazuha took notice and immediately pulled Y/n behind him so that it would cover Y/n who was now in tears and crying silently knowing that one of their idol friends, thought they were a bully and a horrible person.

"What kind of idiot let you be the leader of LG when their personality is one of a two faced bitch?"
Kazuha spoke out loud gaining everyones attention. Everyone looked at Kazuha who had a glare on his face then turned their looks to the purple haired leader of LG who's face now turned pink from embarrassment.
"You've got a lot of nerve saying that considering that you were replaced whenever it came to the leader role. Come on girls, let's go train."

Keqing walked off quickly with her face turning red from all the looks and how she got straight up embarrassed in front of everyone. The rest of the LG group; Beidou, Ningguang and Hu Tao, followed their leader along while Ganyu stayed back. She was hesitating obviously and had to choose between her group or her friend.

Ganyu looked at Y/n who was quiet and had a blank emotion on their face while Keqing was pissed and ranting off to Ningguang while cursing A LOT. Ganyu sighed and ran back to her leader.

Great. Now even the person Y/n thought as their big sister had sided with this online bully.

Kazuha dragged Y/n along,
"Let's go somewhere private. We're attracting too much attention"
He whispered calmly. Y/n wiped their tears as they let Kazuha bring them into a private room restricted to 5wirl members only and their managers.

Once they entered, Y/n collapsed their knees and started to cry once again.
"I swear I didn't hurt Jeomin Yuri! I loved her to death, I would never bully anyone.."
Kazuha stared not knowing what to do as he watched Y/n.
"Please believe me Kazuha. I have nobody here, I don't know what to do anymore"
They sobbed.

Y/n felt a warm hand press against their cheek and they looked to see Kazuha with a kind smile.
"If I'm gonna be honest, I 100% believe you. I just lied to Keqing to stay neutral but I could never ever believe you were a bully"
He hugged Y/n tightly.
"So please don't cry Y/n, I hate seeing you like this"
He softly said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.4K 35
The ability to lucid dream into different worlds is a strong one though you might have realized too late that this ability of yours might be the reas...
25.3K 745 33
I could get lost in those eyes forever... Glowing amber out of this world A broken hearted idol falling for the girl who served as his "therapist" on...
3.7K 270 11
A pop idol who wants to go to a normal school. [ON HIATUS] Cover credits: @ WhiteCookie1001 on Twitter - Scaramouche x Gender Neutral Reader Modern S...
28.2K 691 15
โšŠ in which , two completely different idols meet again and slowly fall in love. scaramouche x fem!reader; (idol!au) - NOT COMPLETE