Burnt Rubber

By SpookiGlitch

This is TommyInnit Racing Au. πŸ††πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…½πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά: πŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΈπŸ†‚ πŸ†‚πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά. Tommy was a simple kid... e... More

Intro and Information
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Video
Chapter 2: The Blow Up
Chapter 3: Dream Team
Chapter 5: Quoted As Talentless
Chapter 6: Paparazzi and Questions
Chapter 7: Brotherly Bonds
1K Special
Chapter 8: Friends
Chapter 9: The Race
Chapter 10: Why Bother with Family
Character List 2
Chapter 11: Found in the Rain
Chapter 12: Questions
Chapter 13: Past Memories
Chapter 14: Stylish Race Preparations
Chapter 15: Victory?

Chapter 4: Potential

498 19 5
By SpookiGlitch

Dream's POV

Dream grabbed some cereal out of the fridge, half-awake as George and Sapnap had the TV blaring.

"And that is how to be better than bitch boy Wilbur." I hear in the distance.

"Let's watch it again! Did you see those turns!" I tiredly grabbed my cereal and went to the living room.

"What are we watching?" I yawn.

"This dude called Tommy Innit! He has a viral video of racing the Jubilee car! He is really good at racing too!" 

They played it again for me to see.

"I am Tommy Innit and I am fucking racing Jubilee! Get ready folks! This shit is going to get real!" Tommy exclaimed as he pushed on the gas to make the engine purr loudly.

Tommy rolled the window up on Jubilee and slammed on the gas pedal to accelerate on the track. Tommy perfectly drifted on the turns and did it almost perfectly! Tommy then twirled Wilbur's keys and grinned after he gets out the car.

"And that is how to be better than bitch boy Wilbur." I was in awe.

"That kid has fucking potential. How did he even get Jubilee?"

"I don't know. Maybe he works at the Minecraft Race-and-Dine?"

"But usually only family works at the Minecraft Race-and-Dine... Unless..." I grab my phone and search up 'sons of Philza Minecraft'. My eyes widen.

"What wrong Dream?"

"They have another fucking kid. It seems that they have kept him out of the spotlight for some reason."

"Holy fuck! So he's our rival?"

"Not necessarily. Nothing is said that he is coming to race and he is 16. I mean Wilbur got an announcement when he was 15! We could convince him to join us?"

"But how? He's probably working at that Minecraft Race-and-Dine!" George whines.

"Well then, guess we are making an entrance." I smirk.

~

Cameras flashed as the paparazzi went crazy over our public appearance. 

"You sure this is a good idea? What if he doesn't agree?"

"Oh he will. It seems like his family won't give a shit either." I convince George as we head inside.

It seemed pretty crowded as people were also looking for Tommy. Techno was serving a few customers and I head over to talk to him.

"Hey Tech-"

"Why the fuck are you here Dream. You never come here because it 'gives us support'."

"I am looking for your little brother, Tommy."

Techno glares daggers into my soul, "I guess I will get the man of the hour then." Techno walks away and comes back with the old fucker and Tommy.

The crew and I stared in disbelief. He had rubbed off foundation to show a bruise the size of a hand. So he is getting abused too? Holy fuck I hate the Minecrafts, but I didn't think they would stoop so low as abusing their youngest. The youngest also looked worried like he was in trouble.

"Tommy Innit! Pleasure to meet you!" I take my hand out for Tommy to shake, but Phil stops Tommy's hand before he could.

"What do you want Dream." Phil scoffs.

"Easy. Tommy Innit. Will you join me for a racing outing today. I'll pay!" I smirk.

"Absolutely not-"

"Of course!" Tommy exclaims as he pushes away Phil to make his way towards us.

"Tommy I forbid-"

"Come on ya old bird, let the kid have fun." I interrupt. This makes the father hesistate.

"Fine, but he has to be back in 3 hours. No later." Phil glares through my poker face.

"Come on Tommy! We will have so much fun!" George exclaims.

"3 hours. No later." I repeat.

We then left. The 3 hours consisted of food, racing, and shopping. Tommy even beat me while racing! He is really good! It was sad though seeing Tommy worried about prices and if this was considered wrong. This is terrible for the poor kid to think these terrible thoughts.

In the end Tommy was laughing as we walked back from the mall, "That was fun guys."

"I know. We are awesome." Sapnap teases.

Tommy laughs again and I stop as I see an ice cream van in the distance. The other two come to a halt as they realize what I am looking at.

"George, can you hang out with Tommy as Sapnap and I get ice cream for us?" George nods, "What do you want Tommy?" I ask. 

Tommy looks surprised by this question and stutters out, "C-chocolate." 

I smile and leave towards the van. 

After ordering what we wanted, we head back as Sapnap takes a bite out of George's cherry ice cream. Tommy is shoving the bag of lollipops George got for him.

"Back with ice cream!" Sapnap screams. He hands George cherry ice cream with a big bite taken out of it. George's eyebrows furrow.

"What's with the bite?"

"Got hungry on the walk here. It wasn't that good though. You cherry-obsessed bitch." George rolls his eyes and starts eating his ice cream.

I chuckle to myself at my friends arguing. I then put a hand on Tommy's shoulder. He looks behind him and untenses once he realizes it is me. 

"Oh, sorry Tommy. Here is your chocolate ice cream." I hand him his chocolate ice cream as we continue heading back. I wish he has a better life. Hopefully he will when he joins the Dream Team.

"Holy fuck. I haven't had ice cream in years!" Tommy blurts out as he take the first lick. We all went silent..

"Why not! Ice cream is a fucking staple!" Sapnap exclaims.

"Phil says I am not good enough for ice cream every time he gets it with my brothers." Tommy explains as he shrugs it off like it's nothing. This makes my heart shatter. What made his family hate him so much to the point of abuse and neglect? 

"That is... sad." George mumbles.

The rest of the walk was silent as we ate our ice cream. We arrive back and Phil look at us in shock. Wilbur just glares daggers at Tommy.

"Told you would bring him 3 hours. No later." I snicker at Phil. As Phil's blood boiled I turned to Tommy. "So Tommy how was our outing!"

"Great! I had so much fun!" I smile. 

"On that note, why don't you permanently join the Dream Team!" Tommy's eyes sparkled like a kid at a candy store at this.

"Of c-"

"Well you can't have him Dream because he is our newest member!" Phil cuts Tommy off.

Wilbur eyes widen, "WHAT!"

"That's odd. You never made an announcement. Unlike Tommy, Wilbur got an announcement at 15."

"Well he is a valuable asset and doesn't need an announcement nor you to be around him!" Phil hisses, "Now get out!"

Tommy looked sad, but I respected the old man's wishes and left. 

~

"I can't believe Phil would stoop so low to force Tommy being a part of that team!" I complain as we started watching more of Tommy's videos.

"We did everything we could. That kid would have been perfect though. He is a great talent." Sapnap says as he looks through Tommy's channel. "Holy shit Dream!"

"Hm?"

"Tommy has a new viral video!

And It's him beating you in that race!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 1162

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.4K 25
Tommy is the prince of a beloved kingdom. Mischievous and bright, he brings light everywhere he seems to go. When the king dies suddenly, things chan...
144 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
12.6K 511 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
3.7K 86 7
This is basically SBI+ Tubbo and Ranboo. Techno is part Piglin, Ranboo part enderman and Tommy , Phil ,Wilbur, Tubbo human. That's all. Please DO NOT...