Forbidden Things Are Always T...

By awaraj16

A friend group of eight becomes ten once two prestigious boys join them. There coming seems to have made thin... More

1.
2
3
4
5.
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 .
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

21

3 1 0
By awaraj16

Silence filled Darnel , how the hell was he supposed to not fill terrible by that , she loved it but she regrets it

" I...." Darnel bit his tongue , he didn't know what to exactly say .

" the reason why u regret is because you are my bestfriend's fiance , you are like my mother's son " she seemed to want to say more but she stopped there .

" I guess I will always second Marieh, you always find a way putting her between us " Darnel sadly said .
Tears rolled out of Babi's eyes at his statement.

"Then and now today , my arranged engagement is still the problem , " Darnel sadly added.

He has really tried his level best to explain how there is nothing between them and never will they able be , he didn't decide to be engaged to her but somehow it still follows and haunts him .

" I just want to be first priority in your life and decisions like you are to me " Darnel added.

Babi cried down heavily she hating that her emotions are hurting  to him .

" I am sorry, I can't help feel the way I do " Babi cried .

Darnel remained quiet, he was really in pain and confused of how to blame, its not him but him as the problem .. he knows where she comes from but help her feel any better now that all can't be reversed.

He can't apologise either cause she doesn't want his apology too.
Darnel moved closer to her , gently rested his fingers on her face cleaning her tears .

" I am sorry I am engaged to Marieh " Darnel painfully said

His apology was not helping, it's then that she realises that maybe his engagement is not the problem , her love feelings for him are the problem, she wants him to be hers , to feel the some as she does, at least wanted to lose her vaginity to someone who truly loves her not one who considers her a best friend, his engagement is an excuse .

" Darnel.." she grabbed her hand as he stood up to give her space.

" as much as you might not believe or see it, you are my priority most of the times " she sobbed

" and most times like today I use your engagement as an excuse instead of admitting my insecurities and over thinking " she added in sobs .

" it's those insecurities and overthinking that I need to know Sky , I don't mind listening ,never did " Darnel softly said .

" right now, I can't give you a proper answet to why am this emotional and please don't blame yourself " Babi requested.

Darnel bit his jaws , this going to be another thing Babi is hiding from him

" I won't if you save my curious mind " Darnel said .

" hmmm" Babi responded

" I know you like someone, why did you choose to have ....." he bit his tongue stopping in the way,
as much as he wants to know why she slept with him first not the guy she says she likes , that's not exactly the most important that he wanted to know cause honestly he kinda likes it this way , to be her first guy thst she had sex with .

" who is that person that you like " he asked , it has bugged him for long . He set eyes on her face , her eyes have been shut since .
Babi remained silent

" if you can't tell who then please don't be with him ,if possible stop liking him as well " Darnel pleaded.

Babi remained silent heavily breathing out . There is no answer to that plea and he doesn't really understand how heavy that is when he is the secret guy she talks about .

Darnel breathed out looking at her silently.

" why are you not looking at me by the way " he asked, his tone a bit brighter ,he hadn't even given it that much thought before .

" am embarrassed to look at you " Babi replied making Darnel giggle a bit .

" there is nothing to be shy about, please look at me " Darnel said .

Babi smiled covering her eyes with a slight smile on her face .

" I have brought your favourite food but I might as well just take it back if you don't look at me " Darnel said .

" noooo" Babi protested .

" Skylar " Darnel called tickling her abit

" No , J..stop it " Babi scremed brightening up.

" come on" Darnel continued tickling her ,Babi screaming and laughing trying to push him away

" FINE..." She screamed meeting his  eyes with a smile .
Darnel widely smiled at her . Babi gently sat hugging him tightly.

" thank you " she softly said

" for what " Darnel asked

" taking card of me , for the trip, agreeing to sleep with me and above all for keeping up with my bullshit and continuing to stay " She whispered.
Darnel smiled widely embracing her as well .

" have something to eat " Darnel stood up carrying the tray to her thighs.

" thank you Sir " Babi smiled. Darnel chuckled a bit .

" Neacky and William " Babi said

" haven't heard from them since last night but still haven't gotten phone call from the police " Darnel said .
Babi chuckled munching on her breakfast

" i know Neacky has called me a couple times , I just can't seam to remember where I left my phone " Babi said

" let me try looking for it " Darnel said

" Darnel Josiah " she called as walked out of the door . He turned looking back at her .

" I now finally understand why those bitches can't get enough of you once they have a taste of you " Babi softly said .

A wide smile popped on his face
She smiled eating her food , Darnel walked away .

Somehow avoided the elephant in the room, he himself was the cause of the change of topic, somehow he seems scared to know more psinful truths than he already knows.

For the day to be bright it's better to keep that smile he had brought on her face than keep her crying.

He reached down in the parking lot . He got out his phone trying to call Babi's phone .

My Mommy as what he saved her ,to their car he walked , the phone was ringing . On opening the car door , he heard her phone ring from the behind.

He opened the behind door picking it up but froze at the sight of the screen .
His phone number was not saved , he almost wanted to not believe but those were definitely his digits .

He got his phone off his ear in disappointment.
Before he thought more , his phone began ringing , William was the one calling.

" yes " he replied

" I have things to tell you " William said

" some here " Darnel said

" are you okay " William asked, Darnel's voice could tell how broken he is at the moment.

" I will give you the details, what's wrong " Darnel said

" where are you " William asked
Darnel gave William all the details of there where they were then going off the phone .

He sat inside the car his head almost exploding according to the number of thoughts running in his mind.  Shortly after  , William and Neacky arrived .

" good morning " Neacky smiled at Darnel .

" good morning beautiful " Darnel smiled back .

" Babi " Neacky asked

" she is inside , here " Darnel said handing her the room key card .

" I will head in first , we girls have a lot to catch up on" Neacky said then continued inside hurriely .
William got inside the car sitting next to him.

" I fucked up " Darnel said

" some here , though I wouldn't call ot fuccking up " William said .
They all reminded quiet for a while

" Babi and i made love last night "

" Neacky and I fucked last night  "
They both said at once .

William smiled in excitement, on hearing that .

" finally " William smiled

" what " Darnel was surprised

" well kinda thought it would happen, didn't think it will be today " William said
Darnel giggled a bit ,

" how was it " William asked
Darnel smiled widely , he really didn't know how best to explain.

" I can tell by your smile it was great but that's not the reaction I expected " William said .

" she has been crying since she woke up" Darnel sadly said .

William reminded silent looking at him , this was a shock and a bit saddening for him too , he could only imagine how much Darnel has been pained by this if he is feeling just hearing about it .

" she says she loved it but can't help regreting " Darnel softly added .

William tapped his shoulder comforting him a bit .

" were you her first " William asked

" yes , she wanted me to be not the guy that she likes " Darnel said.
William leaned back sighing heavily.

" am sure there is a good reason behind it , what does she say it is " William asked , he was trying to look for the bright side of this .

" I know and she admitted that all the reasons she would give me now will be just excuse lies to cover the real reasons" Darnel added.

" am sorry bro " William sadly said .

" don't be " Darnel said .

" has she stopped crying now " William asked

" yes , left her eating breakfast " Darnel said

" but look " Darnel said . Handing Babi's phone to William, he got out his phone calling Babi .

William looked at the phone speechless, he was shocked

" this ..." William lacked what to exactly say

" yes , it's my number ,it is not saved" Darnel breathed out leaning behind.

" Darnel " William softly called

" fuck , I am hating this feeling " he painfully said .

" pain or regret " William asked

" both " he admitted immediately.
William would totally understand and feel his pain .

" Darnel...."

" how the fuck did you end up sleeping with Neacky " Darnel interrupted with a smile.

Now this is it with Darnel , always hiding his feelings in, somehow he was letting out the pain but now switching up like it never hit hard inside .
William smiled at him

" to be real, any sexual encounter I expected from you was with Vanessa " Darnel added

" it happened out of the blue but ..." William stopped widely smiling
Darnel chuckled

" it was a great night " Darnel smiled

" a very beautiful one, always made girls feel good but she... she just knew how to give it to me " William elaborated but from his eyes and smile you could tell how much he loved it .

" its really nice seeing you like this " Darnel smiled

" I like how " William asked

" happy , free ,and not guarded you are with her " Darnel added .
William could not contain his wide smile in .

" what are you two then " Darnel asked

" friends with benefits " William said simply.

" none of us are ready for any strings attached , she clearly stated that she expects no love feelings from me neither should I expect that from her " William said

" besides , I know her heart is to Nathan at the moment " William added .
Darnel was more shocked to hear this .

" Nathan likes Babi yet Neacky likes Nathan " Darnel was surprised for real. What plot twist is here .

" are you okay with being friends with benefits " Darnel asked .

" very , the sex is great. She is too fine actually hot . Am living my best life " William said.
They both laughed
The silence filled the place, all thinking much about it

" mother called " William broke the silence

" what did she say " Darnel asked

" there is a conference in UK, we have to be there. Lady Scarlet has been trying to call you but..."

" I left that phone home " Darnel interrupted.

" we will go " Darnel added . William was surprised at the fact that he accepted right away without any hesitation.

" we leave tonight " William said .

" okay " Darnel said .

" the road trip..."

" I know but I want my head wrapped somewhere else honestly. " Darnel said.

William looked at him realising how hurt and in pain he is by this road trip, there must be a lot going on in his head .

Darnel opened the door getting out , William following . They moved inside the hotel to there hotel room . Babi was already dressed, just conversing with Neacky at the balcony .

" hey Mummy " William smiled at Babi

" hello " she smiled a bit . Her eyes were bit puffy could tell she was crying.
Darnel handed her phone to her

" thank you " she smiled.

" your okay " she asked Darnel.
He shook his head saying yes with a slight smile.

" there is sudden change of programe " William said

" the conference I heard you talking about on phone this morning " Neacky asked

" yes " William said

" do you two have to go " Babi asked

" yes " Darnel said .

" when are you leaving " Babi asked

" tonight " William said

" then we better head back " Neacky said already standing up already .
Babi followed her as well .
After checking out , they entered their car already heading back .

The journey was filled with conservations , laughter and stopping over to different stamps to buy different foods . It was in the night when they arrived in zephyr valley town .

" are you serious about this " William asked

" it is going to be a scene once you two pack in our compound " Neacky said

" we will a taxi from here " Babi said looking at Darnel.

" okay, reach safe " Darnel smiled

" it was a lovely trip " Babi smiled. Darnel jumped to the front as Babi and Neacky got out of the car.

" thank you " Neacky smiled.
The taxi packed , the taxi driver putting their luggage in the taxi . William and Darnel still parked their waiting for the girls to get in and the taxi to leave .

" wait ." Babi said in a hurry as the taxi was about to leave .
She opened the taxi door getting out rushing towards the car Darnel and William were in .

Darnel pushed out his head out of the window looking back at her . Babi walked to him gently.

" have you...."
Before he said more , Babi gently bent down to him, she held him by his chin pulling him close and extending her face to his .

She gently enclosed his lower lip between hers, Darnel was a bit surprised and frozen by this , didn't see this coming . 

She lifted her finger to his lips softly parting them a bit . As she got closer again , Darnel got back into his senses holding holding her gently,  taking the lead . His tongue into her mouth meeting hers , the kiss was filled with passion and lots of emotion.

" a beautiful conference J " she quietly mouthed then rushed away into the taxi .

Darnel remained at the window looking her rush back into the taxi ,his head stuck out until the taxi was gone.

He slowly turned sitting in proper his eyes meeting those of  William who was frozen looking at him .

William chuckled in disbelief of what he had just witnessed.
Darnel raised his hand touching his chest feeling his heart beat as a smile appeared on his face .

" what was that " Darnel asked .

" I should be asking you " William smiled starting the car .

" she will be the death of me " Darnel smiled very smitten.
This was not part of the plan if there was even any , it was an unexpected beautiful kiss .

Darnel totally loved it , actually brightened his mood . He turned looking back to the direction the  taxi took . There was nothing they were gone.

" it was beautiful " William smiled at him honestly.
Darnel giggled hard , he really could not believe it , he needed more explanation on that beautiful farewell .

"Urgggghhhh " Babi shouted in frustration
Neacky was just laughing endlessly .

" the decisions I make " Babi leaned back words more frustrated.

" I almost felt like my heart was going to burst in shock but it was so sweet and beautiful " Neacky smiled.

Babi covered face in embarrassment .

" why did you do it if you feeling like this now " Neacky asked

" I just wanted to do it, for a moment I felt like if I don't do it , am going to regret it " Babi smiled.

She too loved it for real , like she had been wanting to kiss him since long before . She giggled then sighed out loudly .

" is it getting to obvious " Babi asked

" that you like him or that something probably happened last night " Neacky asked .

" urghhh" Babi cried out again

" both , I guess " Babi asked

" so something really happened last night, I saw how steamy you two were on the car " Neacky smiled. Babi shily covered her face .

" are we that obvious " Babi asked

" to me and Will , yes you are obvious" Neacky said . Babi laughed

" annhaaa, " Babi said raising her eyebrows to Neacky.

" what " Neacky full of guilt asked .

" I know something happened with you too last night who was it " Babi asked

" how do you know " Neacky asked

" you didn't bother calling me last night, besides I have noticed how happy you are since morning " Babi said .

" William " Neacky bluntly said .
They both burst out laughing.

" what the fuck " Babi shouted in disbelief.

" yes " Neacky agreed

" how was it " Babi asked

" so great " Neacky didn't hesitate. They both laughed hard again

" Is he aware about Nathan " Babi asked

" yes , but that should not be to his bother cause we are just friends with benefits " Neacky said .

" I expected a twist to it " Babi smiled, they both giggled

" tell me when you fall in love with your no strings attached " Babi added making both of them laugh harder.

" tell me , how does it feel not be vagine anymore " Neacky smiled. Babi giggled shying away .

" come on, okay how was it " Neacky asked eagerly.

" it was great, never expected my first time to be this great " she admitted

" I was crying all morning though " she said a bit sad

"The eyes could tell but why " Neacky asked

" I was thinking alot about what we are , how I feel about him and how feels about me , Marieh, the engagement" she tried summarising for her

" you wish he was yours , with no complications, " Neacky added sadly

" I do , I know this is just for now anytime soon I will be just another girl he once slept with " Babi sadly said

" your his best friend " Neacky remained her .

"Yes exactly, not his woman " Babi sadly said

" this is like a commitment, I won't lie I would like to fuck again and again but I am still the other girl " Babi added

" he is my first that I totally love and that's not going to change even when I sleep with a thousand, to him I am neither his first or last, it suffocates to know that one day , Marieh is going to wake up next to him or in his arms " Babi added .

Her pain was felt for real .
Neacky extended closer embracing the twin from the side , shit is a lot running in her head .

" but I had a lovely time " Babi smiled

" me too " Neacky smiled .
They held each other tight enjoying the ride home.

At the Grayson tower.
The doors were opened for him entering , the maids bowing for him each that he bypasses.

" my Darnel " a voice called from before him . He raised his eyes landing on miss Nancy. Her arms spread for him
Darnel smiled at her widely, she rushed to him embracing him

" did you miss me this much " Darnel asked

" did you not miss me at all " miss Nancy asked .

" it's been only one night " Darnel smiled
" I know, but I darely missed you " miss Nancy embraced him again.

" me too " Darnel smiled embracing her tighter .

" they are all waiting for you " Miss Nancy said .

" I love you " Darnel said walking forward
Miss Nancy smiled at him

" save it when your filling me in on how it was " Miss Nancy said .
Darnel smiked moving  forward to the living area ,to where lady scarlet and Sir Philip were .

" am home " Darnel said .

" welcome back " Sir Philip smiled at him

" thank you " Darnel said

" how are you" Lady Scarlet asked humbly, recently she had been relaxed and trying to get back on his good side

" great " he plainly said .

" how was it " sir Philip asked

" fine " still plain like before.

" we have a conference to attend in UK " Lady Scarlet said

" when are we leaving " he asked
Lady Scarlet and Sir Philip looked at each other surprised. He didn't not even try to argue or try to refuse

" tonight ,by 11 pm " Lady Scarlet said

" I will get ready then " Darnel said then walked away.

" is he okay " Lady Scarlet asked

" might be , I told you just let him breathe a bit he will comply " Sir Philip said

" that was quick, am curious what happened at the road trip " Lady Scarlet said

" do you want to provock him again  " Sir Philip asked

" its been peaceful, let me let him be " Lady Scarlet said .

Darnel knocked at the sister's bed room door.

" who is it " Elna asked from inside
Darnel just knocked again . Elna rushed to the door opening .

" you brat " she happily smiled letting him in .
Darnel giggled walking in , his eyes on Desmond who was comfortable on Elna's bed .

" I am shocked to see you here " Desmond said .
Darnnel smiled jumping on the bed as well .

" how was it " Desmond asked

" no , whom did you go with " Elna asked .
Darnel laughed falling on his back .

" I don't know" he breathed out .
The two looked at each other

" something didn't go as planned " Darnel sat up saying.

" it was great and then not so good " Darnel added .

" whom were you with " Elna asked

" William and two other girls " Darnel said .

" their names, status and all that " Desmond demaded

" that's not important, they were just normal girls " Darnel said breathing out .
They all kept quiet waiting for him to say more

" why would a girl cry after sex " Darnel asked

" was she vagine " Desmond asked

" yes but I have banged tons of vagine girls none of them cried after sex" Darnel said

" did she give you a reason " Elna asked

" they were all excuses " Darnel said .

" she might like you " Elna said.

" what do you mean " Desmond asked not exactly picking on.

" if I slept with I guy I totally liked and he didn't like me back, i would feel used or like I have made a fool out of myself then cry " Elna said .
Elna is a girl that totally understands this from Babi's side

" do you like her " Desmond asked

" I do , I like her a lot " the words escaped from his mouth , the jaws of Desmond and Elna dropped at once .

" what " Elna shouted

" no , not like that" Darnel corrected himself to them

" she is somehow like a friend " Darnel said .

" for real or your hiding this from us " Desmond asked

" no I don't like her in that way " Darnel said .

" okay " Elna said

" you might not be aware that you like her in that sense " Desmond said

" I know she likes someone else , she said it herself but wanted me to be her first " Darnel said.

" maybe she wanted her sex confidence from you " Elna said .

Darnel kept silent thinking hard about this , nothing is stuck in his head like the kiss she just gave him this night .

" whatever, let me go get ready " Darnel said.

" your luggage was packed by miss Nancy, I don't know if what she packed is what you want " Elna said

" am sure it's great , I will go take a shower " Darnel said ..
He stood up pulling off his shirt .

" DARNEL." Elna and Desmond shouted on seeing his bare body

" what " he turned looking at them .
They had wide smiles on their faces ,eyes on his chest .

Darnel was confused. Elna stood up pulling him into her dressing room to the mirror.
Darnel was shocked to see the hickey on his chest just above his left nipple, with nails marks on his shoulders and back .

" little bro" Desmond said in amusement

" I can only imagine how great this night was " Elna said .
Darnel smiled covering his body then rushing out to his chambers .
He stood in his bathroom mirror watching himself, gently passing his fingers over his hickey and nail marks feeling them.

" am carrying you everywhere Sky, your stuck in my head , heart and body" Darnel said to himself.
He entered the shower turning on the water.

Elna's words now ringing in his head
' if I liked a guy but didn't like me back , I would definitely cry after sex '

" fuck " he cried out
His head was now flooded.

His memory back to earlier , how she licked his lips , her soft fingers parting her lips and pushing her tongue in . This brings a smile on his face but also worries him no confuses him. Leaving the kiss alone

Last night, her naked body on his , when she was seated on him backwards as he gently fucked her , she rested her head backwards on him, the way she kept on moaning his name, his hands around her , Babi then bent forward, putting her upper  body down and lifting her ass to him .

" shit " Darnel cried out leaning on the wall. She is into his head a lot , how can he get her out of his head .

Darnel closed his eyes , driving him back to her fingers in his hair , caressing his body, kissing every inch of his skin . Remembering that exact time of him having the hickey at the moment .

" i should be grateful and happy each time you replay in my head but why is it only hurting at the moment " Darnel said to himself.

At the Royal Palace ,
Everything was being packed ready for their fight.  William comfortably seated in the corner of their large sitting room glued to his phone .

' is sex texting okay ' he sent his message

' I am sure I haven't affirmed if we are on as friends with benefits ' the reply read .

' you weren't complaining last night neither was your morning joy saying I was bad ' He replied.

' fuck your confidence ' the reply read
' I am not complaining though, turns me on ' the second message reply read.

William could not help smiling a little bit. The only recent friends with benefits he had made was with Neacky, this was definitely her she was texting .

The rest were bothered if everything they wanted was being packed but he didn't seem to bother he was enjoying talking to her .

' I will take that as a yes to my sex texting question ' He replied .

' you lucky your hot and I like your dick work " she replied.

William chuckled loudly grabbing everyone's attention in the room.  He only to realise he wasn't alone when they all were staring at him.

He bent his head down again slowly in awkwardness.

' you could make some good dime as a sex worker ' she texted

Much as this was funny he tried to keep his laughter in to not grab more attention.

' don't get too obsessed with me ' He replied.

' you should take your own advice , cause I can become a disease un incurable ' she texted .
' I am heading in the studio now , catch you later " she added .

William looked up at the clock , it 10:30pm . Yet Neacky was saying she is alone at some far studio practicing. Much as he had earlier picked her from there to take her  back home he thought today would be an exception, since she was tired from the trip .

' are you with  Kim ' He asked

' no , am here alone. ' she replied

' did you have dinner after reaching home' He asked

' i will grab a bite after my practice.  Now worry less and have a safe trip ' she replied.

William stood up from his seat walking away from the sitting room to outside walking to the servants house.

" your highness , what may we help you with " one of head servants hurriedly approached him .

" nothing,  i am just looking for Alex " William said.

" I will collect him for you sir " she said rushing away.
He didn't wait long and Alex his driver was already standing before him.

" come with me please " William requested leading the way. 
Alex had been his driver for as far as he could remember more like his personal assistant and guard once he is outside the Palace.
William opened his chambers door entering with Alex .

" is anyone in here " William loudly asked .
He was making sure they were alone before speaking to Alex .

There was no reply but William was still not satisfied, he walked through his chambers coming sure they were only the two of them . Alex got more anxious of what was just about to say to him .

" my lord " Alex humbly called .

" here " William said handing him his phone with a photo displayed on top.
Alex closely watched the photo then looked up to his lord.

" she is very beautiful " Alex stated with a smile  .

" I know " William smiled

"But  I am not following  Sir " Alex stated .

" I want you to watch her while I am away.  Especially at night from around 9 to when she is back to her home " William ordered.
Alex looked back at the photo then back to his lord.

" I am going to send you the location of where she is right now and immediately start your what I have assigned you " William added .

" yes sir " Alex accepted with no questions asked

" don't miss a bit while watching her and don't let her fall into danger but you must still not be noticed by her " William added on the conditions of the job .

" yes sir " Alex agreed.

" when do i report back to you sir " he asked

" immediately when I come back from the conference " William said.

" yes sir " Alex said.
William pulled out a credit card from his wallet handing it to Alex as well .

" two more things " William said

" with that card order her food and ensure she receives it without knowing its from you or me especially at night . She tends to focus on ballet and forget to eat ." William said .

This definitely confirming that the person whom William was sending Alex to stalk was Neacky.

" and the other thing sir " Alex asked

" no royal or Grayson or any other human other than the two of us should know about this assignment " William ordered. 

" understood sir " Alex said.

Before even Alex moved out , William had already sent her location to him.

" you start now, " William reminded Alex and hurriedly he rushed out .
William then breathed out in relief sitting down in his sofas .

" we must protect Darnel's girlfriend's twin ." He quietly said to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 16 12
A coming-of-age story that people can relate too. read and leave comments please and thank you for reading
213 15 10
The world is ending simple as that but in that world crisis did the people come together hell no they became worse. They lost basic emotions panicke...
1K 106 35
When you lay awake at night thinking about that special someone who managed to steal your heart or was your first ever crush. It's hard to get them o...