Genshin Impact: The Undefeata...

By HarshaJirou

Awoken 2months earlier than expected, confused at his situation and frustrated due to the feeling of weakness... More

Chapter 2: Monstadt and new plan
Chapter 3: Start of a adventurer Life.
Chapter 4:The day arrives!
Chapter 5: Start of Jean's vacation.
Chapter 6: Disaster strikes.
Chapter 7: The gathering of Knights.

Chapter 1: Awoken from a long sleep.

1.6K 33 24
By HarshaJirou

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

(its that way!)=thoughts

"could you help me put up some missing posters?"= speech

" I will have order"= speaking with authority or anger or seriousness

***************************************************************************************

Narrator POV:

Deep Inside a forest north to Monstadt.

A huge rock, which looks natural suddenly shows a number of cracks and breaks apart as it reveals a young adult who is quite a bit tall with long blondie hair not tied by anything. This adult has golden eyes which are currently widened as the memories of what happened with the unknown god suddenly purge his mind.

The young adult lets out a growl as he punches the ground making a sizable dent as he is thinking ( THAT GOD!!!, DAMMIT. I was sealed away for god knows how long, I don't Know where my sister is and heck I don't even know where I am!). The adult tries to focus on his back but is shocked as nothing happens as he thinks (My powers!! I can't feel them!, That goddess must have sealed them away too. Even my strength seems weak from that punch).

The blondie sit on a broken rock as he thinks ( What do I do now? I Don't know almost anything about this world. I guess I should find a high place so I can spot anything.). The blondie gets up and looks around and sees a longsword which looks fully white except for the golden edges. The Blondie picks it up feeling the sword as he thinks (Thank goodness, the sword wasn't sealed, This is a gift by my sister after all, It has sharpness and indestructible enchantments, Even though my powers are sealed away, My body has only weakened to time, I can train physically to compensate for my powers now..)

The blondie whose name is Aether now gets up as he starts running around and performing basic slashes and acrobatics to test himself.

Aether's POV.

I run around seeing my physical strength isn't too bad but I need to work it up quickly, after all, This is an unknown world and I don't know the dangers of it. I jump up seeing myself able to jump 7 feet into the air. I land softly feeling myself weigh less than I remember, I look at myself. My clothes look the same as ever, my body looks thin.

I then see I am next to a big tree as I climb on it, reaching the top with some effort. I Look ahead to see a cliff of a sort. But I need to climb to it, Luckily I can see that there are a few spots where I can stand for a moments rest.

Jumping down from the tree. I seal the sword in my hand, A nifty trick Lumine taught me. This is how a few people from this world store their weapons, this tattoo was engraved with my magic signature, and since it is connected to my blood, I can call upon my weapon anytime. I suddenly feel my stomach rumble. This just makes my mood even worse. I know how to cook but Lumine loves cooking as she often makes snacks we can eat.

I shake my head ridding myself of such thoughts. I can't stay weak, I need to strengthen myself and my emotions. I will find my sister no matter how long. After all, I know that we both will not die. Both born with the curse of immortality from nothingness. I look around to see if I can spot anything edible. I see a couple apples on a tree and a fruit with the color of a setting sun, it looks plump too.

Curiosity overruns anything sense of danger as I jump and pluck one of it. I take a small bite.

hmm, as I thought, Its not as crispy as a apple, Honestly, It's quite soft? but also very sweet and tasty. I pluck out a few more and a few apples as I place them in my storage belt. Another item from this word that Lumine gave me. It has a sub-space where time doesn't flow so It's the best for storing items, I keep the fruits, (Assuming this sweet thing is also a fruit) In the storage belt and eat a couple apples.

Not feeling much hunger, I jog towards the direction of the cliff I saw, Occasionally climbing one of the trees to see I am heading in the right direction or not.

3rd person POV.

Aether slowly ascends to the top of the cliff while being careful not to become pancake as he finally arrives on top. Letting out a sigh of relief as cool air rushes past him making his body feel better as he looks around to see if anything is in sight.

The first thing Aether spots is a big wall surrounding what is assumes is a town or a city. a majestic structure on top of the city is also visible. The city looks very big from afar. Aether looks to see at least a 3 to 4 miles of distance between his position and the city. confirming the direction and the visible pathway, Aether looks down to see that there is a water body below the cliff.

Aether looks around and finds a rock as big as himself. With a lot of effort, Aether picks up the rock and throws it down to the direction of the water body. The falling rock builds up momentum as it smashes against the water surface creating a small boom as water splashes up. Aether sees that the water is quite deep since the rock isn't visible and no land was revealed from the huge splash. moving a bit to the right from the direction he thrown the rock.

Aether jumps and the gravity rapidly increases his speed of descent as he assumes a diving position, smoothly going into the water surface without a big splash, slowly swimming to the surface, Aether comes out of the water onto the surface and sees a small hill ahead of him.

Aether also sees a small structure which is lit red in color with a stone of strange pattern on it. Keeping it aside in his mind to check it out in a library if there is one in this world.

After climbing the small hill, Aether sees that city much clearly and there is also a footpath available too. Walking along the path for a few minutes, Aether encounters a strange statue of a a young man or women with a cloth type structure covering their whole body and a stone orb in their hand.

Aether for some reason felt a pull towards the statue, trusting his instinct, Aether swims over the small body of water and arrives on a small piece of land where the statue is present.

Approaching the statue, Aether looks for a moment and places his hand on the statue. As if responding, the statue lights up in a green aura as Aether feels a strange energy well up in his body and strengthen his body as well.

Aether releasing his hold on the statue in his shock as he takes a moment to clam down as try to read the strange energy which entered his body. Knowing how to manipulate his powers for a long time, Aether raises his arm and concentrates the power on the palm. He see the power becoming wind quickly and making a small tornado sucking everything in on his palm.

Due to the power, Aether lets his other hand hold the wrist and he has a idea as he makes the wind suddenly burst pushing everything out as a windstorm makes the grass, stones and sand fly out due to the strong force of the wind, Aether also takes a step back from the force.

Seeing the power of the energy and how little of his reserves it took to use it. Aether whistled a bit and thought ( Interesting, I got a wind power from this statue, this might be a god related to wind then, I don't know if getting a power in this way is common or not so I must hide this till I researched it thoroughly.).

Aether deciding to test how much his body has upgrades due to this strange power, run from the land and takes a big leap, easily jumps over 9 feet and over the river body. landing softly and gaining a small smile, Aether decided to including training his strange elemental power as well after getting to the city. Looking up to the sky, Aether thinks that this journey might not be as hard as he expected now that he got this wind power.

***********************************************************************************************

WORD COUNT: 1486

well folks that's it for the first chapter, I think I will update weekly?. Depends on how much you guys like this concept.

I am sorry I decided to not include paimon but I got a while plan for this fic and paimon is rather a bit too loud and attracts attention for a lot of scenes.

Well, vote if you liked the chap and follow for future updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.9K 16
Characters from Teyvat will be reacting to the Traveler. The Traveler will be Aether. They will react to : - Wikipedia Pages - Archon Quests - Charac...
308K 6.4K 33
One day Aether is in the nation Liyue, unable to summon an Abyss Mage due to his low stamina and lack of power at the moment. While in Liyue he unexp...
6.3K 239 6
Aether was captured by the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles and is now stranded in the world of Teyvat. A common starting to the story of the travele...
28.6K 812 40
ლ(' ❥ 'ლ) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...