Author Insights: Interviews

By TheWordArtistBooks

( ) Open for requests ( ) Closed for catch-up (πŸ“•) Hiatus ( ) Closed Need a place to promote abo... More

Introduction
Payment & Rules
Tags
Form (Open)
Accepted Interviewees (Open)
Awards Interviews (booking)
⬇️Interviews⬇️
Interview 1: Olivia
Interview 2: Kanae san
Interview 3: The Young Writer
Interview 4: Madinah
Interview 5: Anna
Interview 6: Spencer
Interview 7: Johan (1)
Interview 9: Charles
Interview 10: Khushi
Interview 11: Crystal
Interview 12: Lemon
Interview 13: Johan (2)
Interview 14: Mariya
Interview 15: Carissa

Interview 8: A

38 6 7
By TheWordArtistBooks

Now, we're talking to ASQUAD_19, aka A. They are the author of Crimson Devil: Blood and Curse, Rainbow, as well as one of the creators of the Asquad Connected Universe, or ACU. Yes, they invented a connected universe. We discussed more about the universe, its superheroes, the Avengers, and more!

Legend:

TWA: Me (obviously, who else?)

A: ASQUAD_19

TWA: Greetings! I come from Author Interviews, and I'm here to conduct my interview.Ready for your interview? 

P.S. Any nickname you want me to refer you as?

A: Sorry for the late reply, Yep you can call me A

TWA: Sure! 

So hello A, it's a pleasure to meet you. 

Would you mind telling me about yourself? It can anything.

A: hmm so I am a writer from 5 years and I basically write on inkitt and Wattpad, i also have a connected story universe and it took me 5 years to build, and seeing the response makes me so happy. And maybe for 4-5 years, i will continue writing but maybe after that, i will stop.

TWA: Wow! This connected story universe sounds super interesting! 

So let's talk about reading before we dive into your connected universe. What's your favourite book(s) and why?

A: hmm, my favorite book in Wattpad changes a lot! but still, i love haunted by paranormal by Estella because the horror and the plot are perfectly balanced also i love wolf moon because i love the werewolf thing, and obelisk series by solus because it also has connected stories like me and the plot is really deep and tale of a princess because it is fantasy with a perfect plot. like basically in Wattpad i just need a good plot and that's it, it can be my favorite story also i have been reading your short story collection and that was awesome so you can count on that too!

TWA: You mean EstellaWrites and SolusWrites?And thanks a lot, that comment made my day :) 

So you seem to like reading fantasy, horror and paranormal. Do you write the same genres you read?

A: yep

everyone's stories are amazing and yours too!

yep

everyone's stories are amazing and yours too!

TWA: Same! I like trying out new genres too.

Do you ever read genres of the same type for inspiration?

A: Hmm kinda when I am new to the genre

TWA: Alright then, let's move on to your book, Crimson Devil: Blood and Curse. Would you mind telling the reader and I what this story is about?

A: OK so this story is Crimson devil franchise 2nd part and it shows that Crimson is saving crime for carraban from 3 years but suddenly he feels little rough but then only he meets Nina and they both try to understand what is happening but suddenly a new superhero crusader appears but he and Crimson has something related to him in past, Read to find out more because there are very beautiful twists...

TWA: Oh, so you write superhero fiction?

Wait so is RAINBOW the first book?

A: Hmm first of all rainbow is the main superhero and character of acu then the villian is in jail but who knowssss something can happen , the planet amandex will be explored more in the future so yeah. And at the last when the multiverse opened so now the all character are stuck in that universe so this makes it the most important story in acu...

TWA: What inspired you to write this story?

A: Hmm my mind lol but kinda marvel because of the superhero thing but the other thing is fully original...

Omggg sooo sorry I have to sleep because of my school

Soo sorry

And cya 

Byee

TWA: Ok

A: Soo sorry

TWA: Moving on, another book you wrote is Rainbow. Can you tell us what the story is about?

A: So rainbow is about a king who has its 2nd daughter named rainbow after the ritual but will she survive her jealous sister.

TWA: Interesting! I wonder why the sister is jealous...

What will the story feature?

A: So in amandex when there is a new born baby they were doing a ritual and fairies were giving power to the child and there name was being given. but when it was rainbow's sister nakia turn the bad people attacked and the ritual never happened whereas rainbow got so good power and love from her parents, whereas nakia was shadowing behind rainbow and she dint got the love from anyone because she was known cursed, this is why nakia was jealous with rainbow...

TWA: I'm beginning to sense that Nakia will have a huge grudge on her sister already!

What motivated you to write this story?

A: Lol your right about nakia 

Hmm you know I always wanted to do something unique and original so that's why I thought if making a universe but eventually with my sister we both got the idea of rainbow.

TWA: Ooh, you should credit your sister :)

How would you explain Rainbow's character? Are they kind to Nakia, despite her grudge, or is she mean back?

A: ok so, first of all, my sister is the best literally she has half rights and she helped me till here. also to date, I discuss acu with her and she always supports me.

rainbow's character is basically fresh, active and kinda social person and everyone loves her but whereas they are kind to nakia but still nakia doesn't gets the love compared to rainbow, she is not mean biut smart and she always trys to make her self different and always trying to be better then rainbow.

TWA: Great to know that! 

Hmm. In a way Rainbow's the motivation for Nakia to be better, I suppose?Why are you proud of your universe?

A: Hmm maybe because I am working on it from 5 years and now finally I get to express it, while the compliments I get makes me feel more proud. My upcoming things, also I have accomplished so many things from my universe also makes me so proud and I got friends like you also always makes me proud and I will never ever forget that.

TWA: Your hard work paid off! 

Aww, thanks!

How did you start working on your universe and making the books related to one another?

A: ah it's easy, so back in 2018 I was a fan of avengers, and also my sister so I planned to create a universe like marvel but original, then we started on power heroes actually that was our first story but then we eventually made rainbow then Powerman, then we planned more stories for our universe and yeah that's how we got the idea of making a connected universe.

TWA: I'm a fan of the Avengers too! 

What are you planning for the future of your universe?

A: Hmm confidential butttt lots of multiverse with other creators and a lot other universes. 

Some variants, time travel and invasion ig

we will be getting some more solo and one shot stories whereas 2 rainbow prequel are in line for amandex and rainbow mother so yeahh 

Also I have planned powerheroes till 7 and I hope it goes well. 

many more exciting superhero and sequel are coming.

TWA: Cool! I wonder if you'll get the heroes to unite.

That would be something to look forward too :)You have this vast universe. Which of your books is your favourite?

A: Haha, i have already united them in powerheroes and powerheroes franchise is kinda avengers so yeah I have already done it lol biggest twist of all time. 

Hmmm I really like rainbow, Crimson devil 1and 2 

Bated 2 

Powerheroes 1and 2

TWA: Ooh! 

I have two more questions for you: 

1. What is your writing goal? Can be Wattpad related like reads/votes targets, or to get traditionally published. 

2. What is one piece of advice you'd like to give to any aspiring authors?

A: OK so, I don't have any motive it's just my passion for my universe that made me come here. But still this year I am targeting watty and yeah I don't really care about votes or views its just I like to share my ideas.

The one piece I would like to give to all writers is never stop achieving your dreams or your ideas no matter how stupid they are but they will pay off. And do not care what other say just don't stop working..

TWA: I agree completely!

Sadly, this interview has to come to an end. Thanks for your time, A! I enjoyed talking to you :)

A: thanks and also I had an amazing time it's just I need to tell one thing to the viewers.

TWA: Sure! What is it?

A: please support the word book artist (Side note: actually The Word Artist Books) because taking the interviews isn't an easy thing, so she deserves it also her books are just too good so please consider reading her books for the hard work she does.

TWA: I'm honoured, thanks

BTW I'm TheWordArtistBooks

A: so yeah stay safe and amazing everyone and bye, i really loved it and had a great time

~~The End~~

That's my interview with ASQUAD_19! If you found their superhero universe interesting, do check it out and give them a follow! 

That's it from me, stay tuned for the next interview!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
48.2K 1K 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
243K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
115K 3K 43
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.