Host Camping Daze (Season 1)

Par Mel0dyEl0die

In this first season of Hosting Camping Daze, we have some of our favorite object show hosts meeting each oth... Plus

First Day Of Camp
Burger Madness
Mean Boys
Camp Approval
Stuck In A Hot Oven
Basic Cut
Video Game Rage
Hall Monitor Controlly
Hyper Hike
First Birthday
Lab Rats
Cabin Sleepover
Boy In A Dress
Co- Operating Host
Photo Disaster
MasterPhone4 and MyrmidonPad
Broken Meeting
Secret Spillout
Panic Manic

The Hooded Saver

477 8 6
Par Mel0dyEl0die

It was a beautiful day at camp. MePhone, 4, Controlly, and Gamey were playing 4 squares. And 4 was hogging the ball.

Gamey: Come On 4!

Controlly: Yeah bro. Quick hogging the ball.

4: Sorry. I just love being first square. Now the rule for this one issssssssss you can't hit the ground!!

*4 hits the ball to Gamey. Gamey hits the ball to Controlly. Controlly hits the ball to 4.*

4: Heads Up!!

*They hit it to MePhone. But MePhone misses the ball and the ball rolls into the woods.*

4: Aw Come On!!

MePhone4: Don't worry guys. I'll go get it.

*MePhone leaves to go get the ball. He goes through the woods trying to find the ball. But he couldn't find it.*

MePhone4: Dang how far did that ball roll?

*MePhone4 looks around a bit. That's when he finally spotted the red ball inside a cave.*

MePhone4: YES!!

*He runs to the cave to get it.*

MePhone4: Yes!! I Found It!!

*MePhone then heard growling. He turned around and noticed that a huge bear was behind him.*

MePhone4: Woah uhhhh. Sorry for waking you up.

*The bear started to roar very loudly. Scaring the crap out of MePhone.*

MePhone4: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*MePhone4 starts to run as fast as he can. The bear started to chase him. He kept running and running as fast as he could. But that's when he hit a dead end.*

MePhone4: Crap!!

*MePhone turns around to see that the bear catches up to him and it is about to hurt him.*

MePhone4: Please Don't Hurt Me!! Please Don't Hurt Me!!

*The bear was about to attack. But that's when someone who had jumped off a tree and shoved a beehive on the bear's head. The bear couldn't see and was roaring. It then tries to run back to its cave. MePhone was speechless. He couldn't see what the person looked like since they were covering their face with their hoodie.*

MePhone4: Wow. You saved me. Thank- you?

*He froze for a bit because he noticed that the one that saved him now vanished.*

MePhone4: Woah!

*He goes back to the guys.*

MePhone4: Alright I got it.

4: What took you so long?

MePhone4: Guys you wouldn't believe it! I Saw-

*That's when the horn started to go off.*

Controlly: Welp. Time for dinner.

Gamey: Come on, let's go before all the good seats are taken.

*4, Controlly, and Gamey start running towards the cafeteria. But MePhone was standing looking back at the woods.*

4: MePhone! You coming?

MePhone4: Huh?... Oh yeah I'm coming.

*MePhone catches up with the boys. They soon had their food and started to eat it. Except for MePhone.*

Computer: You feeling ok bro?

Oodle: You haven't touched your food.

MePhone4: Sorry it's just I saw someone in the woods. I wonder who that kid was. But he saved me from being eaten by a bear!

Oodle: Why did you even go to the woods? No one's allowed to go there without scoutmaster supervision.

Controlly: He lost our ball playing Four Square.

Oodle: Oh yeah that makes sense.

MePhone4: Well I need to go back there to find him!

Oodle: I don't know MePhone. Usually we get told if someone goes to the woods.

Computer: And then we get a boring lecture on why we shouldn't go to the woods.

Oodle: You sure you didn't see things.

MePhone4: I'm Telling You! I Saw A Kid Over There! If he wasn't over there, I'd be dead by now!

Paint Palette: IPad! Ew That's So Good!

IPad: What? You said you like seafood. So I'm showing you the food in my mouth.

Paint Palette: Ugh! You're So Gross!!

Gamey: Hmmmm. Hey Oodle. Is Paint Palette the only girl here?

Oodle: No there's two more. One of them is Perfume and she's annoying to deal with.

Computer: She likes to think she's the best girl host. Even though she barely shows up to classes.

Perfume: Did you see how much hostmanship I gave this morning? I am the best!

Microphone: You weren't even there.

Oodle: Yeah that's her. And then there's........ (groan).

Controlly: What is this one bad too?

Computer: No she's not. Oodle just has beef with this chick after what happened 5 years ago.

Oodle: It Was Supposed To Be My Moment To Be Recognized For Painting The School Mural And She Totally Stole It With Her Stupid Painting In The Hallway!!

Computer: Dude chill. She's not even bad.

Oodle: You're only saying that because you think she's cute and you had a crush on her.

Computer: Hehe. True.

Oodle: And that's another reason. She almost took you away from me!

Computer: Dude. You know you're my bestie till the end.

Oodle: I know. I was just scared.

Computer: Well she stays in her cabin most of the time so you don't have to worry about her.

Oodle: I still don't like her being here!

Gamey: Ok note to self, don't hang out with mystery girl so Oodle won't get upset.

MePhone4: Whatever. I'm going to the woods tomorrow and finding that kid!

Oodle: I'm telling you MePhone. It's probably in your head.

Controlly: Yeah dude. Just eat and maybe you'll stop having these thoughts.

MePhone4: I know I'm not seeing things. I just know it.

*The next day MePhone goes to the woods. He gets all the stuff he needs so he can get the Hooded Saver's attention. He pulls up the sleeve on his pants. He pulls out a bottle of ketchup and dumps some of it on his leg. Then he grabs a couple of big tree branches and puts them by the tree. Then he lays down.*

MePhone4: OWWW! My Leg!! I Fell Off This Tree And I Fell!! My Leg Is Bleeding!! I Think It Might Be Broken!! Someone Help And Save Me!!

*No one was coming.*

MePhone4: Umm Hello! I Said My Leg Might Be Broken!! And I Need Help!!

*No one is coming.*

MePhone4: Great. I got my leg sticky for nothing.

*He then goes to a tree and puts his arm in one of the holes.*

MePhone4: Help!! My Arm Got Stuck!! Someone Pull Me!! Or Else I'll Be Stuck In This Tree Forever!!

*No one is coming.*

MePhone4: Seriously!

*Then MePhone pulls out a toy snake. He tied a strip around his waist so that it could follow him. Then he starts to run.*

MePhone4: AAA!! Help!! This Poisonous Snake Is Following Me!! Somebody Save Me!! Or Else I'll get bitten.

*No one is coming.*

MePhone4: Really!!? Nothing!!

*Then he starts to walk through the woods.*

MePhone4: Seriously!! I Don't Get It! He Should Be Here!! What's It Going To Take To Get Saved Around Here!!

*Then he trips on a rock.*

MePhone4: Woah Woah Woah!! No No No No!! AAAAA

*He falls to the edge of a cliff. But he doesn't fall completely since he grabbed onto a tree branch.*

MePhone4: Phew. That was close. Now to climb-

*He noticed that the tree branch was slowly going to break apart.*

MePhone4: Oh oh. HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP!! ANYBODY!! I'M ABOUT TO FALL!!

*The tree branch breaks apart even more.*

MePhone4: PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!

*The tree branch breaks more.*

MePhone4: Please Let This Be Painless As Possible!

*That's when someone throws a rope and grabs the tree branch. MePhone looks up to see that it was the hooded saver. They try to pull as hard as they can. But the branch broke. So when they pulled the rope, they pulled it so hard that it made MePhone and then bumped into each other so hard. They both tumbled down until they reached the ground. And because of this, the hooded saver no longer had its hood on.*

MePhone4: Ow! My head. Huh?

Crayon Box: Ow! That was a bad fall.

MePhone4: You? You saved my life the other day?

Crayon Box: Uhhhh yeah. I'm the one that saved your butt last time.

MePhone4: But- but you're a girl.

Crayon Box: And!? Do you have a problem with me saving you?

MePhone4: No it's just your appearance made you look like a boy.

Crayon Box: Oh good. I take that as a compliment actually. Because if you thought it's stupid for a girl to save you, I would've let you fall completely!........ Well we better get moving. I have to take you back to camp and I have to go to my cabin before the others find out.

*They were both about to start walking. But that's when they encountered the same bear from yesterday.*

Crayon Box: You! We meet again.

*The bear starts roaring.*

MePhone4: That Thing Is Gonna Eat Us!!

Crayon Box: Not Unless We Stop It!! Here Hand Me Those Sticks Over There!!

*MePhone hands her the sticks.*

MePhone4: Ok! I don't know if poking it will work!!

Crayon Box: I'm Not Gonna Poke It You Doofus! Watch This!!

*She starts to use the sticks and turns them into a bow and arrow.*

Crayon Box: I only have one shot at this!

*She starts to aim. She shoots the arrow. But misses the bear.*

MePhone4: Crap!! We're Gonna Die!!

Crayon Box: Shush! Wait for it!

*She ends up hitting a beehive. Which falls inside the bear's head. And the bear starts to run like crazy.*

Crayon Box: Quick! Let's Go Before It Gets The Beehive Off!!

*They both started to run as fast as they could. They soon made it to the safer area in the woods.*

MePhone4: Woo. That was crazy.

Crayon Box: Yeah. It was. Now tell me. Why have you been trying to get my attention?

MePhone4: What you knew I was trying to call you!?

Crayon Box: Yeah dude. I can tell the difference between a fake and real danger. I'm not an idiot.

MePhone4: Well I was trying to find you. To thank you for saving me yesterday. And to also prove to the guys that I wasn't crazy about seeing you!

Crayon Box: Right. The guys.

MePhone4: Wait. Are you the girl that Oodle was talking about?

Crayon Box: That pinhead was talking about me again! Sheesh the guy can't let go of me painting that painting! I was just trying to do my job for the art club! And the dude thought I was gonna steal his stupid friend!

MePhone4: Wow he was not kidding about the beef you two had.

Crayon Box: It's dumb I know.

MePhone4: I don't get it though. Why hide yourself in the woods? And also hiding who you are?

Crayon Box: (sigh) It's not easy being one of the only girls here. You're always talk down because you're not a guy. Because supposedly a girl can't do the things a boy can't do. So if I try to help a guy out, they won't need my help because a guy doesn't need help from a girl! So I stay hidden underneath this hood. And hide in the woods so that I won't have to be belittled by the guys.

MePhone4: I mean. You saved me. And I appreciated it. Yeah I was surprised that you were a girl. But hey, if it weren't for you, I would've been eaten by that bear!

Crayon Box: Hehe! Or fall off that cliff!

MePhone4: Oh yeah. But the point is, who cares about what the guys think. A girl can do whatever they want. Or even do the same things that guys can do. At least, that's what I got told. So don't let that hold you back from doing what you want to do. And don't hide it either.

*After he said that, she smiled at him.*

Crayon Box: Thanks. I needed that. For someone that looks like an average boy, you don't seem so bad.

MePhone4: You're not so bad as a girl either.

Crayon Box: Yeah Especially Since I Saved Your Butt!!

*They both started to laugh. That's when they both hear someone coming their way. It was Scoutmaster Announcer.*

Announcer: You two. What are you doing here?

MePhone4: Scoutmaster? How did you-

Announcer: Some campers told me you came here.

*Then they saw 4, Controlly, and Gamey were behind him.*

Controlly: Sorry dude. But we need a 4th play to play four squares.

Announcer: You two aren't supposed to be here. What were you thinking?

Crayon Box: Well it's because-

MePhone4: It's My Fault!

Crayon Box: Huh?

MePhone4: I was telling her that boys are better tree climbers. And she was going to prove me wrong! But I was gonna leave her behind once she climbed that tree. But then you guys found us. So ohhh no I'm caught!

*Scoutmaster and the other guys were confused about what he just said.*

Announcer: Well. You did the right thing coming clean. But you need to be punished. So you have to clean the bathrooms for a week. As for you missy. You go with the other campers. Looks like you guys will get another lecture about not going to the woods.

4: What!?

Gamey: Come On!

Controlly: Not cool.

*The next day, MePhone has the cleaning supplies to clean the bathrooms.*

MePhone4: Ugh. Alright let's get this over with.

Crayon Box: Hey! You!

MePhone4: Oh hi. What's up?

Crayon Box: Thanks for taking the blame for me. But why'd you do it?

MePhone4: What? And have you get in trouble just because I wanted to know who you were? Not gonna happen.

Crayon Box: Yeah but you didn't have to do it. I could've helped you clean up.

MePhone4: It's fine. I got this.

Crayon Box:...... Crayon Box.

MePhone4: Huh?

Crayon Box: My name is Crayon Box.

MePhone4: Oh right we didn't get each other's names. Well I'm MePhone4. But I prefer MePhone.

Crayon Box: Nice to meet you.

*She grabs a toilet brush.*

Crayon Box: Now let's go in together!

*MePhone grabs a toilet brush. They both go in.*

Crayon Box: EW GROSS

MePhone4: What's That Smell!!

End Of Story 2/20

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20K 1.3K 19
→ 𝐀𝐔✨ can you trust me? [𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑-𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓] → written feb. 2022 to present
257K 8K 184
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
4.8K 235 11
If the voice can't find any words to say, the heart whispers.