Be Holden

Da Azairis

You have forgotten all of the events before we sought refuge in this dark room. I think it is because you are... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Past
Chapter 2: Fruit
Chapter 3: Look Back
Chapter 4: Hate
Chapter 5: Creak
Chapter 6: Munch
Chapter 7: Unleash
Chapter 9: Fiery
Chapter 9: To Earth
Chapter 10: Standard
Chapter 11: Strange
Chapter 12: Pain?
Chapter 13: Blood
Chapter 14: Change
Chapter 15: Black Shuck
Chapter 16: God Dog
Chapter 17: Surprise!
Chapter 18: Security
Chapter 19: After the Chase
Chapter 20: Down
Chapter 21: Saturn's Clause
Chapter 22: Belong
Chapter 24: Intent
Chapter 25: Witches
Chapter 26: Enemy
Chapter 27: Not Over

Chapter 23: Doubt

1 1 0
Da Azairis

Ether and Zen touch Ishin's shoulders the ice around her chips off as she gently shakes awake. Ishin's eyes widen and she exclaims: "Thyme took Evelyn!"!" Thyme did go missing after I woke up. Maybe he could not stand to be away from her for that long. He seemed to really care about Evelyn and loathe Ishin. This is somewhat expected. "Isn't that the love of his existence or something like that? Why is it a problem that they are together? You should focus on which husband you want to spend eternity with." You say.

"You don't understand. I feel like something is not right. He could have hurt her."

"He is not as bad as you think. Your hate towards him is clouding your judgment and making you biased."

"He took her from the desert match and promised me that he would end my existence."

"I knew this was not about Evelyn. All this time, it was about making Thyme enemy number one to everyone so that one of us would destroy him for you."

"You are being ridiculous! Why would I turn to you or your friend to take down an overseer?"

"Yes, but I was not really talking about either of us. I was talking about Ether and Zen."

She gasps. Zen looks at you disapprovingly. "No, one speaks my name besides my family and I. I would kill you but you fall under my regime. Instead you will be punished! You will go with Ishin to investigate her suspicions about Thyme since it is clearly against what you want to do."

Ishin reaches out to her side and the golden double doors appear. You follow her through the doors. She opens a few single doors and different monsters come out. Women with wispy black dresses like the ones who sent you to Ether's realm exit the last door Ishin opens. They sigh and whisper among themselves as you exit through the double doors on the side of the hall. You hear a door shake in the distance and continue walking with the group. You all find yourselves near a remote hot spring. The archers and black garmented guards split up around the perimeter of the spring with faces that are missing eyes. There is no space made for eyes on their faces and their mouths are covered with a sheer black fabric. The spider perches itself in a tree nearby and a little girl takes a diverging path away from the springs. She was not obviously monstrous but she had serrated teeth when she smiled. Now, it is just you and Ishin.Wait a second...the witch looking women were here. Where did they go? Ishin enters the hot spring with her thin beige dress and Thyme is sitting on the opposite side. You stand on Ishin's side near the edge of the spring. Thyme chuckles. "Where is Evelyn?" She asks him. "She is here and there. Darn, I just can't remember her exact location." He says then jumps out of the water. You both follow him to a small cabin with a bungalow in it. He slams his hand against a wooden support in the cabin and the cabin collapses on you all. You are knocked out briefly but you wake up to see Thyme strangling Ishin on the ground near you. "You dirty bitches are all the same. I will take you to her since you want to find her so bad!" He yells. His body sits on her as he strangles her. You push debris off of you and run up to Thyme. You grab his shoulder and yell: "Stop!" He shrugs your hand off and Ishin stops struggling. Her translucent skin turns indigo. The ground beneath you all blackens and spreads all over the area like a forking spill of black oil. You all sink in until the black surrounds you. Three males stand before an opening in a tunnel. "You have comeback, Thyme? Are you offering this lady to us?" The older male standing between the teenage boys says. They all look sweaty and tired. Their clothes droop on their skinny frames, their skin is tan, and their hair is as black as the night. The unusual feature on them was the black diamonds that made up their iris and pupils.

Thyme nods and the older male takes Ishin away by dragging her down the mouth of the cave. The boys lead you and Thyme down the musty tunnel to a diverging path, in which the older male went the other way and you all went the other way. You and Thyme sit before a feast with fly larvae infesting every food item on all the dishes. Sickly women clumsily dance into the space and one sits on Thyme's lap. She coughs until a big, coagulated piece of blood lands on Thyme's once empty plate on the dining table. The boys sit at the table shortly afterwards and begin to chomp on the infected food. "I want to see Ishin!" You yell. Thyme chuckles. "If that is what you wish, then I will grant it." One of the boys says as he stands up and stomps toward you. He grabs your arm and roughly pulls you out of the dinning chair down the hall. You enter the dank adjoining path the older male went down earlier. You both reach a mud pit that is mixed with coal. Ishin and Evelyn clumsily move around the mud away from the older male. He chases them and laughs when he corners Evelyn. Ishin jumps on his back and scratches his jaw. "You're one of those creeps that like to watch, huh." The boy says. He vomits on the ground beside him and spits out remnants of what he puked. You turn back to the scene to see Ishin being thrown off of the older male's shoulder.

"You will just have to wait your turn, baby." The older male says to Ishin. She fights to get free from the mud but it freezes up around her arms and legs. "Jim, I will let you have this one once I pin her down, okay? Think of her as a gift from me to you." The older male says. "Thanks Dan, I really appreciate it." Jim responds beside you. The older male punches the back of Evelyn's head hard. She falls and Jim uses an unnatural speed to be there to catch her before she plunged into the mud. "Why are you so rough with the gifts you give me? I always get them battered!" Jim says. He disappears with Evelyn in tow. Ishin continues to struggle with no progress of escaping the hold of solidified restraints. He stomps through the mud to Ishin. "I like you. You have spunk and not too long ago you tried to take a soul out of my shell of a body. We are just alike. I can see it. You will be my queen and I won't cheat on you. See, I've given up my lecherous ways for you, baby."

"I am not like you!" Ishin yells. He pulls a blue box out of his dirty, wet pocket. He opens it before her face and a small, light pink orb floats out of the box and orbits Ishin. "This is telling me something different, baby. This only orbits around soul eaters! I know it's hard to accept all of my riches and power. If someone asked me what I am asking you, it would be hard for me to get used to such a grand life too. Don't worry about anything because I will take care of everything for you."

Ishin groans in defeat. He kisses her on the mouth and she whips her head away. He grabs her jaw and turns her face back to face him. He kisses her again and in a blink of an eye they are gone. You run down the only exit to this part of the tunnel. "Ishin! Ishin!" You scream down the tunnel. Thyme meets you at the part of the tunnel where the tunnels diverge. He slaps you twice. "Shut up, kid! Those bitches are getting what they deserve." He says.I can't believe Ishin was right about him. "Why did you bring us here? Where are we? Why are you doing this?"

"They are my brothers. I am tired of going against my family for this stupid shit! Look, the overseer of evil promised me that I would get many wives. I told him that I need a steady flow of them coming in because I get bored with them and throw them to the side or kill them. He told me she would be enough! She is not enough! I am lustful almost all the time because she does not appease my desire. Murder and lust is what I know best."

"Where are we?"

"We are in Ether's ghost tunnel town. You think I would waste any of my energy to fight her and her soldiers. I knew they had me surrounded. So, I went back in time and dragged her ass from her wardrobe before she opened any of those doors and went to my land. Sorry, I couldn't leave you behind because you have a curse linking you to her, right now."

"That land is not yours remember? It belongs to the overseer of evil."

"My land is not Zen's land! That land is nowhere near Zen's land!"

You gasp. "Where is Ishin?" You ask him. "She can be here or there." He says.

"Don't fuck with me! I know you know where she is."

"Okay kid, I will tell you where Ishin and Evelyn is but I promise they will be destroyed before they see the Sun again."

He chuckles and leads you to the dining room. The table is clean and empty. The girls are sprinkled all over the ground unconscious. You both walk past them down a connecting tunnel. Evelyn lays unconscious on the ground with her beige dirty beige dress with patches of her blue blood on it. Thyme grabs a fist full of her rusty brown hair and drags her down the tunnel. You enter another room within the tunnel. Ishin is on the floor groaning with blue blood splotching her dirty, beige dress. The older male leans near her form and kisses her cheek. "Thyme guess what?" The older guy asks. "What?" Thyme asks.

"You are going to be an uncle!"

"Oh, shit that means..."

Boom! Boom! Crackle! Crackle! The roof of the tunnel splits as fire breaks through. "I will hold them off, Dan. You take the kid and your girl through the portal. Don't leave until I get there." Thyme says. A portal opens behind you. It sucks you, Dan and Ishin in. You end up in a foggy, bleak place with a high, black roof and sand all over the floor. Bright lights shine down on the sand covered tables from the ceiling. Ishin raises her hand in the air and the golden doors appear. They open and she tries to crawl in but Dan pulls her back to his side. She groans again. You run around them and through the golden doors. You open all the doors as you make your way down the hall. You pass a shaking door and decide to go back and open it. A big, furry creature stomps out and yells: "Where is she?" The wolf like creature sniffs the air and charges down the hall knocking the other monsters out of the way. It runs through the open doors and roars. The brown fur on its back stand up and shake. You run down the hall as the doors begin to close. You make it back to the sandy room just before the doors close and evaporate. Dan is now standing with Ishin behind him. "All of you freaks need to get away from my queen and myself. I will not hesitate to kill you." He says. The creatures charge him and he yells as they approach.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

369K 16.4K 65
【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 Weylyn only wanted his freedom but somehow, just when he was on the brink of finding it, he ends up in an...
103K 3.1K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
569K 28.4K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
46.4K 2.1K 30
A few months ago, I bought a mug with gold gilt. On sale. Not a gift either nor because of an occasion to remember by it. Just plain, pretty mug for...