Can't Remember Just To Forget...

By hiireadbooksonline1

Finn attended high shcool like any normal kid for his age, hanging out with friends and playing the guitar. T... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
chapter 11.

Chapter 9.

18 2 0
By hiireadbooksonline1

After Zace had a heart attack it was finally time to go annoy Carson. As Jayson called a new uber i turned to Zace.

"Hey, sorry for scaring you."

"Dont sweat it, just dont do that again."

"Yea, got it."

With that came the awkward silence and a few minutes later the uber arrived, he got in gave him the adress and left to annoy our next victims.

As the day progressed and we finally got everyone we all decided to have a sleepover at my house. We stayed up playing video games and watching horror movies.
Moring arrived and i realized i was the last to wake up.

"Good morning."
Carson said to me chilling on his phone, everyone else were probably downstairs.

I get out of bed and walk down to the rest of the group. As i walk down i notice Saiki is no where to be found.

"Hey weres Saiki?"

"He probably left early."
Jayson told me.

"Oh that sucks i was going to make pancackes."

"Thats sounds amazing."

I leave to the kitchen as i grab some pancake mix and start coking. An hour passes as i now have enough pancakes for everyone, i walk to the dinning room with my plate full.
I set it down as Zace comes back from the kitchen with plates for everyone.

"Dig in!"
I say with a smile evident on my face.

As everyone left to go home after the exausting night we had i turn to the kitchen with all the empty plates. I look beside me to see the plate i saved for Saiki i put in seram wrap and leave it in the frigde for now.

I clean up all the dishes and head up to my room to continue working on my muisic homework, its due for the end of the year but i dont care i find it fun playing the guitar.

And just like that the weekends over already.
Dam i miss it already.

*BEEB*

*BEEB*

*BEEB*

I wake up to my alarm, i normally dont put one on but i needed to this morning so i could take a shower without being late for the bus.

I take my shower, get changed, brush my teeth, eat and grab my bag as i head out the door walking to my bus stop.

I see Saiki.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"You missed out on the pancakes i made yesterday."

"Oh-?"

"I saved you a plate though."

"Thanks ill pick it up tonight."

"Oh okay."

With our small conversation finished the bus arrives, everybody boards and were off to shcool.

I get off the bus and head in the shcool towards the lockers and see Jayson, as always.

"Thoes pancakes were dilecious."

"Thanks-"

"So do you know why Saiki left early?"

"I have a slight idea, why?"

"Just curious."
He said shrugging.

"He doesnt really like being around large groups."

"Oh okay."

The conversation ends as i grab my stuff to go to muisic, i walk off waving goodbye to Jayson.

I walk past students, passing by lockers and classroms wondering to myself:

'Why does something feel so off.'

Somthing definetly wasnt normal heading to the muisic room that day, i figured out why as i stepped in.

Zace was on the floor bleeding out as a light from the ceiling was busted off.
After a few minutes of standing outside the room, because the teacher didnt let us in, the parametics arrived.

In a panick i followed.

"Is he going to be ok-?"

"He most likely will loose sight in his right eye due to a second degree burn from the light."

"Oh jessus-"
I wisperd.

"You should return to class."

"O-okay."

I stand still frozen in place as i watch them exit the shcool.
I turn back to start heading back to class but see the teacher leaving.

"Dont bother, your free to do whatever you want this period, i need to go make a report and advise Zaces parents."

"Alright."

I walk back to my locker and put my stuff away, i slide down my locker.
I look at my phone and see i have a notification from Jayson.

[Yo dude what happened???]

I open the notification.
____________________________________________
Gay boy.
                                                                                     [Yo dude what happened???]

[Zace got a first degree burn from the ceiling light.]

[Shit-]

[Look Jay ill talk to you after class ok?]

[Ok]
____________________________________________

I close my phone and continue sitting down, i dont know what to do or how to Feel, class was canceled but my friend is in the hospital and i dont know what to do.

I curl up in a ball, not because im worried or sad i know Zace will be ok, i just dont know what do.

After about an hour of doing nothing the bell rings so i get up and unlock my locker.
I grab my stuff for next period, math.

After a while of waiting everybody shows up at my locker even Saiki.

"So is he ok???"
Carson asks.

"Im sure hell be fine, they told me he might loose vision in his right eye though."

They all look at me in silence.

"Im going to go to class now, bye guys."
I walk off and with that everyone else.

I get to math early as the door isnt even open yet, a few minutes pass and i see Saiki in the distance.
He walks up to me.

"Hey."
I greet him.

He stays silent.

"You okay?"

"I should be the one asking you that."

"Yea, you should."
I put my hand on my chin and turn away to look at the wall, observing all its refined cracks and lines.

We stay in silence for a while.

The teacher arrives and unlocks the door, i get up and grab my things, i see Saiki waiting at the door for me with no emotion.

I take my seat in the back as he sits next to me.

The first bell rings as the classrom starts to fill up with students, he second bell rings and class starts.
Were learning algebra and its the most dificult thing for me to understand, im worried i might fail math because of it.

"Okay class ill give you all pages to complete this class because i have important things to attend to for a few minutes, teams of to or three only."
With that she writes the pages on the board as she walks out.

Students get up and get in teams, i move my desk next to Saikis.

"Want to work together?"

"I have a feeling you wont get anything done."

"Maybe, maybe not, blame algebra for being hard."

"Its not that hard."

"For me yes."

He looks at me then back down to his paper.

"Oh come on, dont tell me youve never wasted your time doing something else than actually working."
I grab his paper and wave it infront of him.

He grabs it back looking at me confused.

"What?"

"You know like talk about books, video games or anything really-"

"No i havent, why would i waste my time doing that anyways?"

"Because its more fun than doing this."
I say pointing at the paper.

"Well thats just dumb."

"Well i am dumb sooo-"
I grab his paper and put it into my shirt.

"What books have you been reading recently."

"Nothing, now give me back my paper."
He says reaching for my shirt.

I block his arm from going any furthur.

"No-"

"But you asked if you could work with me-"

"That doesnt mean shit to me."
I say gigling.

He sighs in defeat.

"So ill ask you again, what books have you been reading recently."
I ask turning to face him as i put my fist under my chin, leaning towards him in anticipation.

"Nothing, like i said."

"Okay, any video games?"

"Just some cheap knock off ones."
He looked anoyed at the thought of thoes video games.

"You?"
He asked.

"Ive been reading this book Heidi, its about the girl who goes on adventure, i think? I recently picked it back up after years of not reading it. In terms of video games, i dont play them."

"Oh, okay."
He fell silent and after a while i ended up just letting him work.

The teacher gets back and tells us we can continue to work in teams.
Kinda shitty since my team is just quiet.

After sitting silence for the rest of the class the bell ring, grab my stuff and wait for Saiki outside the class.

"Hey."

"Hi."

We continue in silence again.

Eventually we went different ways to our respective lockers.

I saw Jayson.

"Hey broski."

"Hey Jay."

"Soooooo, how was class."

"Awkward, i teamed up with Saiki and tried talking to him but he was just silent until the end of class"

"That sucks."

"Yea, tell me about it."
I say rolling my eyes.

"Anyways Jay, im going in history so see you later."

"Bye."

We parted ways as i went to class.
I get lost in thought.

Sometimes when i go to sleep i hope my parents dont come back.

I reach class and sit at my seat.

Its half way through class and im zoning out big time, turns out my stare was on Saiki, i snapped out and realized he was staring back at me confused.

I turn away with my face heating up.

'Well that was fucking embarassing."

Class ended and it was finally time for lunch.
I rush out of class and head for my locker and see Jayson.

"Hey brotato chip how are ya? Whats the rush?"

"Good, im just excited to eat finally."

"Okay, well im going to go eat with a new friend of mine, Hai? Hæi? I dont know how to say it yet but whatever, have fun!"

"You too!"

I turn back to my locker to put my things away.
I turn back around and bumb into someone.

"Oh! Sorry!"

"Its okay."

I back up and see Saiki, my face goes red again.

"Why are you here?"
I turn my face away.

"To eat with you, why do you not want me too?"

"Nonono- its fine, just follow me."
I start walking away as he follows behind me.

"So where are we going?"

"The usual, dolloramma."

"Alright."

The rest of the walk to the mall was silent, i dont like that, it leaves room for my negative thoughts to intrude.
Its not like i can force him to talk either so i push down thoes thoughts for now and enter the mall.

As were walking to Jiins work he turns to me.

"Are you ok?"

"Hun- sorry repeat."

"Are you ok?"

"Uh yea."
Silence, again.

Im guessing he just doesnt want to force an awnser out of me so we leave it be.

We enter the shop as i dont see Jiin but the maneger instead.

"Hey P.A, wheres Jiin?"

"Shes off this week, shell be here next week though"

"Oh, okay, thank you."
I wave goodbye as we leave the shop.

"That sucks, i wanted to see her."

"Youll get to see her next week though."

"Yea."
I sigh as we continue to the dolloramma.

We get there as i wait outside for him, im not buying anything for lunch today because im not hungry and dont want to waste any money.

He looks at me confused before entering the store.

"Im not getting anything, go without me."

He nodes and enters, after five minutes he comes back out with two energy drinks and a big bag of chips.

I look at him confused to why he bought two drinks.

"Why did you buy two dri-"

"Because you need to eat and drink something."

"But im not hungry-"

"I know but still."
He looks at me as i get up from the bench and start walking to the foodcourt.

He catches up beside me as we walk in silence again, we make it to the foodcourt and pick a table to sit at.

He opens his drink as i do mine and hands me the bag of chips.

"Seriously, take it im not very hungry."
I smile sheepishly.

"Eat."
He pushes the bag further to me, not wanting to cause a problem i eat.

Not the best chips but better than nothing, after eating a bit i push it back to him he just pushes it back.

"Its yours take it."

"Oh, thanks."
I say slowly picking at the chips not really eating.

______________________________________
Hey if you made it this far thanks for reading my story!
Fun little fact, i came up with this story after my ex broke up with me, its a little wierd but hey the coolest things are made by weird people (still dont know how to write that word properly yet-)

Anyways sorry for kinda keeping this in the dust for a while i was kinda just unmotivated for the longest time but i finally came around to making chapter 9 so here ya go.

(Also im so sorry about the simple word mistakes i do *i have dyslecxia*, i know how god dam annoying it is to see it so ill try my best to re-read it and correct any mistakes.)

I hope you enjoyed it and it wasnt too bad! ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 5 10
Finn has been the man of the house since he was a child. Simply surviving, he doesn't want any more responsibility than he's already burdened with at...
2K 125 46
Orion Bauwens: Pale. Black-clad. Smoker. Misanthrope. Delinquent. Foul-mouthed. Troubled teen. Musical genius? Jake never expected to befriend anyone...
215 4 62
When 3 girls and 4 brothers supposedly meet for the first time, it turns out they aren't so different from everyone else. They all have tragic backgr...
8.2K 236 16
His mind once again tormenting him with memories of his deceased sister, Nico falls back into old destructive habits. Maybe that outgoing fireball of...