Unicorn in the Stables: Findi...

By watttpad4life

THIS IS A SEQUAL TO UNICORN IN THE STABLES SO READ UNICORN IN THE STABLES FIRST!!!It's been one year since Sp... More

New Year, New Me
It's Just Peachy, innit?
A Unicorn, the Hospital, and a Man.
Anger does not suit me
Chapter 5
When Life Takes its Tumble
Quick, the Hospital!
The Final Battle
At Peace

Mission: Get Sparkle Scallywag

2 0 0
By watttpad4life

No this can't be happening! Sparkle Scallywag gone!? Who could have done such a thing? Then it came to me. It was Katelyn and the strange man. Katelyn and the strange man took my horse, Sparkle Scallywag. No way was I going to let them get away with it. But then I had one issue... I don't know who they are. Then I came to me. Dad had to have Katelyn's phone number!

My dad was asleep so I couldn't wake him up, so I waited till morning. I didn't get any sleep the prior night because of Sparkle Scallywag's disappearance.

When I heard the alarm of my dad's phone go off for him to get up, I ran to my dad to ask him if he had gotten any messages from Katelyn. He said no. Katelyn totally dipped on him forever. I asked for her phone number, but dad said no. What the actual flip man? I begged and begged but he kept saying no and how it was her privacy to keep her phone number hidden from me. I thought to myself, wondering why my dad wouldn't trust me. Maybe because the one woman he has let into his life left him for a horse. Luckily, he didn't know that. My dad doesn't even know she left... has she left?

I knew I wasn't going to be able to get that number from my dad but what I did know was that I would be able to steal his phone and get the number for myself. I waited till he was making breakfast for himself, and my plan went into action. My dad always has his phone with him, so I knew I had to be extra careful with my plan. My plan was to wait for him to set it on the counter and take it. I made it seem more complicated than it was.

When I opened his phone, I saw that it had a passcode. Thank Snow Fairy Starlight it wasn't numbers or else I would be stuck. I thought maybe it would be my mom's name, so I put in Karla. Wrong. So, then I thought that it was my name, Sasha, because I'm so amazing. Wrong again. I put in Sally Wag's name just to make sure and... wrong once more. I kept putting in other words and phrases and still wrong. Then I knew the answer. It was his favorite restaurant "Guacamole Kweens." I slowly put it in and boom. Just like magic it worked.

I quickly went into his contacts to see if he had Katelyn in there. I didn't see the name Katelyn but what I did see was "Baby Boo Boo Bear Bubbas Above All Bubbas, My Queen and My Savior." I felt so bad for this man. I checked to see what her number was, but then I found something even better. I thought they dated early for this, but my dad had a phone tracker for her. Good thing though was that she never took the phone tracker off! It seemed too easy too easy...

I looked at where the location was and saw that she was in a building far off in a close city. I never imagined Sparkle Scallywag to be in a building, but here she was. I returned dad's phone back to the counter without him noticing. I quickly called for another Uber and told my dad I'm heading out to go to the hospital.

It took about 40 minutes to get to my destination, but when I arrived, I saw a massive building. It was the biggest building ever. There was a sign above the doors saying F.A.R.T. I then went to go and open the door and saw many people dressed in black suits holding files of sorts. I quickly hid behind a potted plant and watched to see if I could find Katelyn. Since everyone seemed to be really focused on their work no one noticed me. After about what felt like ages of wait, I finally saw Katelyn pass by with papers in her hand. I quickly ran out from behind the potted plant and went towards Katelyn, but I kept my distance so she wouldn't notice me.

She took some lefts and some rights, but after a while we started seeing fewer and less people. Katelyn then stopped at a door and pulled out a key card with her picture on it and scanned it to a scanner. I was so confused. What was this place? Who were these people? What did they want? When she opened the door, I saw an amazing creature. It was none other than Sparkle Scallywag. But I realized something was wrong... Sparkle Scallywag was unconscious. Sparkle Scallywag was defenseless.

I made sure to wait for Katelyn to leave before I could enter the room. When she left, I quickly got my hand between the door so it wouldn't lock. I walked in and saw a few filing cabinets, a work desk, and a computer. I looked at Sparkle Scallywag and how sad she looked... even though she was asleep and probably couldn't hear me, I talked to her. I wanted to make sure she felt safe and that I'd do anything for her. I had to know why they wanted Sparkle Scallywag and how they even knew where to look for Sparkle Scallywag.

I looked around the room trying to figure out where to start first. The desk had no papers and to my luck the computer had a password. Luckily, the cabinets had no locks, so I was able to open them. I grabbed the first paper I could get and to my surprise it was none other than the race I had with Twinkle Tots. It then occurred to me that since there were unicorns fighting why wouldn't they want to inspect?

I still needed to break out Sparkle Scallywag. I was getting more nervous with each passing second. I tried slapping Sparkle Scallywag, but she didn't budge. I didn't know what to do. I then poked Sparkle Scallywag in the eyes and that quickly woke her up. I told her we needed to get out stat. Sparkle Scallywag quickly got moving. I then opened the door and saw a tall man standing in front of me... to my surprise it was the strange man. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 381 27
Ally Johnsen was an ordinary horse loving 14 year old girl until the day came that would change her life, forever. After a big fall during a competi...
3K 234 42
What's living life as a NORMAL teen? If it means that life is settle and things go well... in that case, Eva is NOT a normal teen. Make that the oppo...
45.8K 1.2K 31
--> Sequel to |Magical Encounter| Ydris x Reader!♡ Lessons are learnt the hard way, [Y/N] had to experience that herself. But never, NEVER, did she t...
135K 5.3K 40
Lacey Anne Ferry grew up on a cattle ranch in Montana where riding horses was an everyday part of her life. She loved the horses, cattle, and the har...