The Vampire's Pet

By poltergeist_people

this story contains adult content!!!! read at own risk. I glared at the vampire before me, pressing myself a... More

Prologue
Ch 1: Auction.
Ch 2: New Home
Ch 3: Goodnight
Ch 4: Why?
Ch 5: Tea
Ch 6: Jewelry
Ch 7: Ah that.
Ch 8: Only Time Will Tell
Ch 9: Gown
Ch 10: Drink Me.
Ch 11: Dudes and Dresses
Ch 12: Got it.
Ch 13: Monster.
Ch 14: What I Want.
Ch 15: Another Imperfection.
Ch 16: Obedient
Ch 17: Not Drunk Enough.
Ch 18: Damn Him That Bipolar Drunk.
Ch 19: The Quiet Game
Ch 20: Play Time
Ch 21: Prize
Ch 22: Boring Prudish Women
Ch 23: Bad Boy
Ch 24: Everything I Wanted
Ch 25: A Kings Son
Ch 26: Lets Have Sex
Ch 27: Cookies
Ch 28: Not a Word
Ch 29: Calla Lily
Ch 30: Our Little Secret
Ch 31: Ashes
Ch 32: One of Those Moments
Ch 33: Unwittingly
Ch 34: First Step.
Ch 35: ...I am Going to Punch You
Ch 36: Night Terrors
Ch 37: Dinner
Ch 38: You are so Going to Eat Those Words.
Ch 39: You Loooveee Her!!
Ch 40: It's Kind of a Big Topic.
Ch 41: Better in the Long Run.
Ch 42: Three Days Time
Ch 43: Teach me What I Need to Know
Ch 44: Chess
Ch 45: Death Grip
Ch 46: Holy Shit.
Ch 47: Secrets
Ch 49: This Isn't my Kind of Game.
Ch 50: Fix This Fuck up.
Ch 51: Hypothetically
Ch 52: Five Minutes
Ch 53: I Would Wait Forever
Ch 54: Perfect Flower
Ch 55: Worries, Wants, Needs, Fears, and Nerves
Ch 56: I'll Live Forever
Ch 57: Open Your Eyes
Ch 58: Maybe
Ch 59: Nothing
Ch 60: Make a Visit.
Ch 61: A Bright Side to Everything
Ch 62: Strawberries and Champagne
Ch 63: Taste of Freedom
Ch 64: Waffles
Ch 65: Everything
Ch 66: A Wizard?
Ch 67: How Much?
Ch 68: I'm Yours.
Ch 69: You Hungry?
Ch 70: Drug.
Ch 71: Laugh
Ch 72: High Treason!
Ch 73: Jealous.
Ch 74: Just Gay and Less Deadly.
Ch 75: The History of the Calla Lily
Ch 76: I'm Going to Make This Last Forever.
Ch 77: A Chance
Ch 78: Do you Know how Vampires are Made?
Ch 79: The Best Way to Kill a Mood.
Ch 80: Only a Day.
Ch 81: I Love you Calla.
Ch 82: Wide Eyed and Terrified.
Ch 83: Calla Dawson

Ch 48: Falling in Love

200K 8.4K 266
By poltergeist_people

A/N guess who's gonna see drag again! rupaul this time~ sooo excited so happy in fact I wrote you all another chapter, be a dear and mentally thank all the worlds drag queens those beautiful ladies have a lot of guts to be who they are it is a difficult task just to be you in this world and people like to make it hard to love yourself! oh and short chapter alert. it had to be.

~~

Calla POV:

"Kaden..."

Curse this man and his huge bathtub.

Ke kissed my shoulder gently, running his hands over my slick body, "yes love?"

"I can wash myself...It was just a few bruises."

"mmh but your so soft baby, so sweet. It's not fair of you to expect me to sit out there alone while your in here naked and wet."

I frowned, "you have had no problem denying me of sex before."

He gave a humorless laugh, "trust me baby it was a struggle every time especially when you give me that shy look, like you feel that you need it but are too innocent to realize it."

I blushed, "I-I do not have a look like that!"

He chuckled lowly, fingers brushing over my thighs, "yes you do. you cheeks get such a sweet shade of pink and your pretty little tongue darts to taste those lips of yours as your eyes grow cloudy and lids become heavy with lust and curiosity. That look would be enough to bring any man to his knees."

Having no idea what to say I stayed silent, letting Kaden slowly massage my body.

A sudden thought crossed my mind, a sudden curiosity, "Hey Kaden...did any of you uh know from the beginning?"

He was quiet for a long moment, "know?"

"That we would be together? Because when I first met you I sure as hell couldn't picture me and you naked in a bathtub like it was the most normal thing in the world, I didn't even want to think of something that wasn't your untimely death or my escape."

"I didn't know. Although I dislike most of our laws I follow them its only societies rules I tend to break."

I nodded, "I'm sorry Kaden."

He stiffened for a moment, "what for love?"

"If I had never got caught by those trappers you wouldn't have had to deal with all this."

He kissed my neck lightly, "..I have been curious Calla. You spent your whole life off the worlds radar, according to records you don't exist. Your mother must have taught you well, What were you doing out in the open in the middle of the night then?"

I stayed quiet, It wasn't something I want to talk about. The past.

My past.

I knew it wasn't fair to Kaden who had told me of his horrid childhood and his life, but I had never had someone to talk to about my life. I wasn't used to the idea and to be honest I liked where we are now.

Where he knew that I was a bit off and that he cared deeply for me, loved me even.

Where my life started at that auction when we first locked eyes.

I liked that.

I didn't want a story or who I was to ruin that, I didn't want him to look at me differently.

Hoping he was being respectful as he always was in our serious conversations and staying out of my mind I lied through my teeth, "I had just wanted to go on a walk, I made a mistake and it landed me here, with you."

A long moment of silence, "I am glad you made that mistake Calla, never think otherwise."

I was glad I was here too. "Okay...thank you Kaden."

"what for?"

"being here for me."

He gave a light chuckle, "you act as if no one ever has."

I stayed silent.

Noticing this he kissed my head gently, "I will always be here for you Calla, if you ever need anything you can always rely on me."

I knew that.

The fact warmed my heart.

Leaning into his cool chest I nodded, I know Kaden."

I think I was seriously falling in love with this man.

I couldn't decide if that was good or not.

Sitting here in his arms, the sent of roses floating around us, it felt good.

But feeling good and being good can be two very different things, I learned that a long time ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 444 42
When the world is taken over by the vampire race witches are pushed to near extinction. They are considered a threat to the king's rule and sentenced...
1K 39 18
A Cage. Here, I sit in a cage with a cold mental collar attached to a heavy chain around my neck as I wait to be auctioned off to a Vampire. A Vampir...
340K 13.3K 35
This story is the sequel to my previous story "King of the Vamps". It would be beneficial to read that story first as you will be introduced to some...
314K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...