๐ƒ๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„, ๐—ท. ๐—ณ...

kooryio tarafฤฑndan

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ joรฃo fรฉlix does more than meet y/n l/n and ends up double liking her instagram post on accid... Daha Fazla

00. characters & playlist
01. we're BACK baby
02. the deed is done.
03. cheers, brother!
04. well, it is a jet.
05. bottoms up
06. let's see what you got
07. yes, you can have my number
08. get a grip, man.
10. sweet dreams, anjo
11. what a gentleman
12. so long, lover boy
13. this boy, i swear
14. the big day
15. home
16. forever and always
bonus chapter: 50k special!

09. i always win

3K 73 35
kooryio tarafฤฑndan

joao's pov:

joaofelix79 🌊☀️

liked by yn, audreydublont, hugoefelix18, iamrafaeleao93, antogriezmann, and 225,909 others

COMMENTS

hugeofelix18 aproveite, irmão!!! 😎 (enjoy, brother)
> joaofelix79 @hugofelix18 obrigado 🥵 (thank you)

antogriezmann 🔥🔥

user1 i hear something purring....
> user2 @user1 WAIT that's my— 🤭

user3 joão pls come home, the kids miss u 😕😕

VIEW ALL 4,383 COMMENTS
...

we've been on this day trip with the girls for a few hours now and it's been nothing but great.

after our tour and message from the captain, the yacht took sail and it was blissful from there on out.

we took shots, did tanning, played some pool, got off the yacht to swim, of course not in that order, but we really did it all.

we're all now at a remote area off of the yacht and are by a private beach relaxing until it's time to go back.

audrey and rafael are competing to make sand castles and y/n and i are suppose to be the judges and can't look, so we've been shunned to our beach chairs under our umbrella.

"this feels amazing."

y/n says beside me as she's laid out on her towel as she catches a tan.

she slightly turns her head to me and shoots me a smile that i can't help but to return back.

"wanna go for a swim?"

she says as she gets up off of her towel and nods her head to the side of the ocean.

"sure, why not."

i say getting up from my beach chair and walk beside her as we make our way to the water together.

as we made our way into the water slowly, it was slightly cold and y/n kept moving forward and backwards because of that.

"what, scared of a little water?"

i say as i walk slightly closer to her and she looks up to me with a frown on her face.

"yeah, right."

she says as she rolls her eyes and laughs.

yet, when she turns away i used this as an opportunity to splash some water at her and looked away to make it seem like i didn't do anything.

she turns to face me quickly and i can feel her burning her eyes into the back of my head as a huge grin appears on my face.

"joão, darling."

she says alluringly and my cheeks redden at the nickname.

"yes?.."

i say clearing my throat and then turn around to face her expecting her to continue speaking but to only be left with a handful of salt water thrown at me.

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE AHAHAH!"

she says as she starts cackling as she has to hold her stomach with how hard she's laughing.

i spit out the taste from my mouth as i glare at her and her laughs start to go away when she sees me walking closer to her.

"10 seconds, go."

i say inching closer to her and she starts to freak out.

"10 seconds? where the hell am i suppose to go?"

she says more nervous now as she tries to run out of the water but the waves are making it more difficult, so she gets more brought in then let out of the water.

i sneak up behind her and swiftly wrap my hands around her waist and pick her up bridal style.

she gasps and looks at me with a surprised expression and i can't help but to laugh at how adorable she looks in this moment.

"got you.."

i say as i realize how close we are and we both start to breathe slightly heavy at the closeness.

i then begin to smirk and before she even knows it, i drop her and she gets completely drenched.

"you're DONE now!"

she says as she hops up out the water and starts to chase me but i'm faster and get back onto land with her trailing behind me.

"WATCH OUT FOR OUR SANDCASTLES! jesus cristo.." (jesus christ)

rafael says aggressively since him and audrey have been fully concentrated on their sandcastles but y/n and i pay little to no mind as we reach the beach chairs and are both panting from exhaustion.

"fine.. you.. win."

y/n says as she says plops herself onto her beach chair and grabs a towel and water bottle to drink.

"i always win."

i say happily as i give her a wink.

o••

•o•

••o

yn beach vibes ONLYYY 😋

TAGGED:
@audreydublot
@iamraefaeleao93
@joaofelix79

liked by joaofelix79, pablogavi, pedri, 433, ishowspeed, & 4,220,013 others

COMMENTS

audreydublont #1 sand castle winner right here bby 😘😘
> iamrafaeleao93 @audreydublont nothing but complete LIES 👎

joaofelix79 so that's what you were drawing?
> yn @joaofelix79 duh 😒😒
> joaofelix79 @yn aww someone still seems pretty "salty" 😟
> yn @joaofelix79 too soon 😐

433 🧐👀

user1 why am i living for this friendship sm though ?

user2 two times now that they're all together??? should've been me ngl

user3 we absolutely LOVE to see it 👏👏

VIEW ALL 1,091,002 COMMENTS
...

after my fiasco with y/n and us judging the sand castle competition, with audrey coming in first because she messed up rafael's castle on "accident", we had to go back onto the yacht and set sail to get back to land.

i was inside alone in one of the boat's open rooms with a nice couch and view of the water and suddenly y/n plops down beside me.

"hey, where are the others?"

i ask her as softly as i shift my attention to her.

"hi, and rafael dragged audrey to take photos of him for his instagram at the front of the boat."

she says with a slight laugh that ends up coming out as a yawn.

"someone sounds sleepy, hm?"

i say as i feel some weight slightly added to my shoulder and it's her head placed against me as she only hums in agreement.

"yeah yeah, is it ok if i nap here?"

she says softly and seems to be drifting away into sleep already.

"of course, sleep well.."

i readjust her so that her neck won't hurt when she wakes up and i shift in my position slightly and grab a blanket on my left side and place it over her as i hear her soft breathing.

i then begin to start yawning and a wave of exhaustion starts to hit me from this long day as i lean my head lightly against hers and find my eyelids fully shut now as sleep overtakes me.

"they're too cute oh my go— WAIT your flash is on! turn it off.."

slightly loud whispers can be heard and i feel a warm body against mine, urging me to fall back into sleep when i start to hear clicks being taken.

i moan in annoyance at the sound and wrap my arms around my pillow until i realize that the said pillow has no feeling of said feathers.

i open one eye to look down and see a head of hair in my face and a waist that i'm holding onto.

my eyes are now wide open as i look immediately to my left side and see audrey and rafael with their phones pointed directly at us.

they both jump in the air and scream out of surprise and y/n starts to shift in my hold as she mumbles against me and stops moving.

"joão? is that you?"

she mumbles against my chest.

"yes.."

i say slightly awkward as to how did we even get in this position.

she lifts herself off of my body and places her hands against my chest now.

"hi."

she says with low lidded eyes looking at me, as she looks just the same amount of flustered and awkward as me.

"hi, wanna get up now?"

i say slightly teasingly and she looks to the side before lightly getting off of me and then darts her eyes at the troublemakers who then point at each other to blame whose fault it was right off the bat.

"you guys just looked so snuggly against one another, ok!"

audrey says quickly and rafael rolls his eyes at her.

"yeah yeah, wait where even are we?"

i say as i shift in my seat to sit back up against the couch as i lean over to my side and grab my t-shirt to put on.

"oh yeah, we just docked like legit 5 minutes ago, audrey and i were looking for you guys and well.. you can figure out the rest for yourselves."

rafael says with a smirk and y/n and i immediately look away.

"whatever, let's just get off this boat so i can go back to sleep."

y/n says as she gets up and stretches her arms.

"i'm with her."

i say as i also get up and and stretch as well and then we all begin to start gathering our items to get off of the yacht.

after we got all of our belongings and said goodbye to our caption, we're now in the parking lot and have to say our goodbyes to each other instead.

"thank you guys again for coming out today with us, it was a really fun time!"

audrey says as she throws her arm around y/n and smiles at everyone.

y/n chuckles before speaking up.

"no, yeah. today was amazing and also just meeting you guys in general too with getting to know you both better was for sure memorable too."

she says before slowly drifting her eyes over to me and sending me a soft smile, in which i return.

rafael and i both thank them and we give one another a hug since we don't know when the next time we'll hangout will be since the girls are only here for a short amount of time and the same goes for myself too.

as rafael and i make our way to his car, he starts snickering and i raise an eyebrow at him and he smirks now that he looks at me completely once we reach his car in the parking lot.

"i say this out of complete love and respect, but you, my friend, are whipped."

he says chuckling hard and shakes his head before entering the car and i just stand there at my door and place my hand on my head out of annoyance.

note to self, try not to strangle rafael this drive back home.

once rafael dropped me off home and he went back to his place, i took a nice and soothing shower so that i could go to sleep feeling good since it's already dark now after spending the whole day with the girls.

but before i go to bed, i decide to go on instagram and look at what everyone posted from today.

and of course, my fingers are already typing on their own as y/n's instagram handle pops up immediately and i can't help but to smile at her latest posts of today.

yet, my curiosity doesn't stop there as i'm now mindlessly swiping through her photos and can't help but to sigh at how pretty she looks with not only her online photos but in real life as well.

especially with how she ended up sleeping on top of me today and looked just as beautiful as she did when she was half awake looking into my eyes.

and before i even realize it with my daydreaming of her and i, i clicked a like on a photo but then quickly realized that it's from a random photshoot that i did on accident and unlike it right away, but then i start to doubt myself and like it again since that's already too weird..

and to make matters even more worse with this ridiculous overthinking, i look at the date and see the worst year to have ever done an accidental like on—

August 20th, 2020.

i then throw my phone at my bed and run my hands through my hair frantically because she has to have realized by now that i was basically stalking through her old posts and exposed myself at this point.

that's only when i then hear an imessage notification come from my phone, so i slowly reach back to my bed and pick it up to reveal my lock screen.

— this one was a looong
chpt but only bc my
updating schedule will
be more slow starting
next week bc of my
classes starting 💔

— but anyways
don't forget
to vote ! ⭐️
MWAHHH 💋

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

11.4K 129 21
"your lies cut deep, you watch me bleed" Joรฃo Fรฉlix fanfic ๐ŸŒŸ
32.6K 462 22
in which a girl who's in a foreign country for college finds out that maybe you can have fun, even if you know no one. "๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
172K 3K 54
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– "๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€" "๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ?" "๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜" ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...
52.7K 2.3K 21
Would you believe if someone tells you that you will find the love of your life on a dating app? Me neither... But what if that really happen? Discov...