Death's Weakness (Wanda Maxim...

By zades01

Everything started out normal for famous actor, Adrienne Rose, until they had begun to have nightmares. They... More

Chapter One - Pilot
Chapter Two - Vivid Dreams
Chapter Three - The Woods
Chapter Four - First Day Back
Chapter Six - The Cave
Chapter Seven - Appreciation
Chapter Eight - Fucked Up Focus
Chapter Nine - Best Friends
Chapter Ten - Friendly Motivation
Chapter Eleven - New Friend
Chapter Twelve - Falling
Chapter Thirteen - Drinks and Missions

Chapter Five - Apologies

6 0 0
By zades01

May 2nd...

Considering that it had been a couple of months since the whole HYDRA situation, Natasha and Steve had decided to move into the tower for the safety of their team and themselves.

So the tower was the first place that Adrienne would look for the redhead.

Adrienne sighed as they pressed one of the buttons of the elevator, leaning against the elevator wall, watching as the numbers went up.

"Finally," They mumbled as the elevator stopped after a couple of minutes of moving.

The tower was abnormally tall, after all.

They walked out of the elevator, spotting boxes on boxes in the room.

They hummed, turning to their left and walking down the long hallway, taking everything in.

Once they turned a corner, they bumped into a redhead, but not the one that they were looking for.

"Oh, Jesus," The woman said, putting her hand on her chest.

"I apologize for scaring you... I'm looking for Natasha," Adrienne said, concerned for the woman, seeing as they could almost hear her heartbeat.

"Well, I can't give that information out if you don't tell me who you are," The ginger made clear, puffing out her chest.

"I'm Adrienne," They held their hand out, "Natasha and Steve know me... I'm a friend."

The woman looked down to their hand and back up to them. "JARVIS, bring Steve here, please."

"On it, Ms. Potts," An AI spoke from nowhere specific.

"Pepper, is everything...?" Steve said, walking to the woman now known as Pepper, with a confused look on his face, "Oh... Adrienne. Is everything alright?"

"I wanted to talk to Natasha," They said, focusing their attention onto the blond soldier.

"I can bring you to her," Steve said, his eyesight casting down to Pepper, "Don't worry, I got them, Pepper," The man made clear and Pepper nodded, walking off, still glancing at Adrienne with caution.

"Come on," Steve said, walking back the way that Adrienne came from, and walking into the elevator.

"She's a floor above us," He said, pressing a button as Adrienne got on, keeping a fair distance away from the soldier.

"Thanks," They spoke up after a while.

"Don't mention it," Steve responded.

The two were now engulfed in an awkward silence, both breathing out a sigh of relief in unison at the sound of the ding.

Steve got off first and Adrienne followed him.

The Avenger continued to walk until he stopped in front of an ajar door.

"She's in here," He said gently, "But be careful, she's been a bit grouchy today... don't tell her I said that."

"I won't," They responded with a grin, "Thanks for the heads-up," They thanked the man, and he nodded in response with a tight-lipped smile on his lips, walking away, most likely back to his own room.

Adrienne glanced at the floor after they watched the man walk away before knocking.

"Who is it?"

"It's me."

"'Me' could be anyone. Be specific."

"Well, you saw me yesterday, so..."

They heard the sound of rapid footsteps and the door opening fully.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"Not happy to see little ole me?"

"Nothing about you is little," Natasha responded, sitting on her bed.

"You having the ability to say that statement must mean that you've seen me naked once or twice," Adrienne joked, sitting on the edge of Natasha's bed, opposite the woman.

The redhead shrugged with her usual sensual grin.

"It was an accident."

"Was it a good accident?" Adrienne moved closer to the woman, the woman doing the same.

"It was a very good accident," The woman breathed out, putting her hand behind Adrienne's neck, pulling them impossibly closer to her.

"Why are you here?" The redhead questioned, running her thumb over their bottom lip, letting it go with a pop.

"I wanted to take you out today," Adrienne said softly, feeling Natasha's breath on their lips.

"Why?"

"As an apology for yesterday. I understand that you were just trying to calm me down, and I kinda pushed you away, letting my anger get the best of me," Adrienne leaned back, looking into Natasha's green eyes.

"I'm sorry," They whispered a moment after.

Natasha hummed, standing up from her bed, taking a few steps in front of Adrienne before stopping.

"What are we doing today?"

"Does that mean you accept my apology?"

"If you say the right answers to my question then I'll consider it," Natasha shrugged, making Adrienne shake their head at her antics.

"Well, I was thinking about taking you for a ride around the city first, and then we would get some food and go to this little place I found that has a pond," Adrienne started, standing up, walking closer to the redhead.

"And then?" Natasha asked gently, looking up at them with somewhat submissive eyes.

"And then we could go skinny-dipping in the pond..." Adrienne said in a very convincing tone. "That is, if you want to, we could just go to my house and-,"

"I accept your apology... now wait at the elevator for me," Natasha said, gently pushing Adrienne away with her fingertips, the both of them with smirks on their lips.

"What? Won't let me have a little peek?"

"If you play your cards right, then you'll see more than just a peek," Natasha grinned at them, closing her door.

'Congratulations, you got yourself a date. You're welcome.'

"Thank you," Adrienne whispered as they walked to the elevator.

"But if I may ask, what is my exact relationship with Natasha... not that I'm complaining?" Adrienne continued to whisper.

'It started out as enemies to frenemies to friends to flirtatious friends to...more.'

"Like a friends with benefits type thing?"

'Exactly.'

"Have we kissed yet?" They asked, walking around the room, analyzing everything.

'Mainly during... intimate moments...'

"Good to know."

"Hey, are you ready?" Natasha spoke up, walking closer to Adrienne.

"Yes, I am. Are you?"

"Very much so," Natasha joked softly, making Adrienne snort as the elevator opened.

The both of them got onto the elevator and laid their backs against the wall vertical from the elevator doors, watching as they closed silently.

Natasha looked up to Adrienne for a moment, smiling gently at their relaxed demeanor.

"I can feel your eyes on me," Adrienne spoke, now looking down at the green-eyed woman. "What's on that pretty little mind of yours, hm?"

"Nothing," Natasha shrugged, looking away from them and to the elevator doors.

Adrienne put their finger under the redhead's chin, tilting her head to face them.

"Don't lie to me, baby," They spoke lowly.

"I-," Natasha started to get out, but was cut off by the elevator dinging and the elevator doors opening.

"Saved by the bell," They mumbled, walking out the elevator, Natasha following.

Natasha let out a sigh as she caught up to them.

Adrienne hopped onto their motorcycle, handing Natasha a helmet in the process.

"What do you want to eat?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 53 41
*Book one of the Femme Fatale series* **Under Editing** Everybody knows the infamous Marvel stories and the characters within them. It's fiction, a s...
279 36 36
*Book six of the Femme Fatale series* In an ever-chaotic world, the one undeviating thing is that the Avengers are up and ready for another battle an...
101K 2.6K 68
Steve Rogers, James "Bucky" Barnes, and Andrew Williams had been friends since the day they met...but the three semi-innocent children in 1930 had no...
42.2K 1.5K 38
Book 2 to my MCU interracial oneshot book❤️ The main character (y/n or a character I made up) will be a black woman unless specified otherwise 💚 {Bu...