Solivagant - ST

By Izzy_Moon14

Solivagant - To Wander Alone. Ivy has been wondering alone for a long time. Ever since she escaped the lab i... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Cast PT.2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 96

520 7 0
By Izzy_Moon14

3rd POV:

They got to the house and Nancy took the lead, as it was her house. The entire building was covered in vines but they weren't really on the floor. They covered the furniture, the walls and the ceilings but not so much the floor. It was a bonus for them as it made it easier to move around without stepping on any of them.

They all caustiously followed behind Nancy as she stepped inside first. When they were all inside they looked around and were shocked by the difference between the house here and the one in Hawkins.

Ivy and Steve stepped into the dining room and were looking around as Robin spoke.

"Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Robin says.

"Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Nancy says, heading up the stairs.

Robin and Eddie follow behind her and Steve and Ivy were about to but Steve stopped when Ivy grabbed his arm.

"Do you hear that?" She asks him.

"What?" He asks her.

"Dustin." She says, looking around the room.

He listens closer and that was when he heard it. Henderson's voice.

Smiles lit up both of their features at the thought of possibly being able to talk to Dustin as he would be able to help them find a way out of here. He's smart like that.

They ran around the kitchen and dining room area calling out to Dustin hoping he would answer back but he didn't. The others came back downstairs and looked at them like they were insane.

"Dustin! Dustin!" The two of them yell, which is what catches the attention of the others in the first place.

"Dustin!" Ivy yells.

"Can you hear me? Dustin!" Steve yells. "Du--Hello? Hel...Hello?" Steve yells out as he looks around the room. Ivy stopped when she saw the others come down and look at them like they were crazy.

"Maybe he really does have rabies." Robin says to Nancy.

"Hello! Hello?" Steve continues to yell out.

"Steve!" Ivy shouts, trying to get him to notice the others. He stops and turns to look at her and then he realises that they are not alone.

"What are you doing?" Nancy asks them.

Steve shines his torch at the four of them making them shield their eyes because of how bright it is in their surroundings.

"He's here." Ivy says and they look at her like they need more explaination.

"Henderson. That little shit, he's here. He's like...He's in the walls or something." Steve explains to them.

"Just listen." Ivy tells them. They all go silent for a moment and then Steve hears him again.

"Dustin. Dustin! Dustin!" Steve yells out, having heard him.

"Dustin!" Ivy yells out as well.

"Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?" Steve shouts.

The others listen a little closer and that's when they hear it. Dustin's voice.

Then they all start yelling for him and looking around.

"All right, either this kid can't hear us or he's being a total douchbag." Steve says.

"Will found a way." Nancy says, looking around the room.

While she said that, Ivy went towards the kitchen and looked at the light. She put her hand closer to it and felt it tickling but she didn't know why. She has never had to communicate with someone outside the Upside Down when she was stuck here. However, she did know that Will spoke through the lights.

"What?" Steve asks.

"Will. He found a way to  speak to Joyce through the lights." Nancy says.

"Guys." Eddie says, noticing Ivy over by the kitchen. He noticed that when her hand went closer to the light than it would light up. He knew she had figured it out but he didn't understand why the others hadn't noticed it.

Nancy ignores Eddie and walks over to the lights. She tries the lamps on the side and the light switch but nothing worked.

"It's not working." She huffs in frustration.

"Guys!" Eddie shouts, having enough of being ignored.

"What?" Steve asks.

"I think you're girlfriend cracked it." Eddie says, pointing over to Ivy who was messing with the lights in the kitchen. They all looked over and saw her flickering them on and off when she touched them.

"Ivy." Steve says.

"Yeah?" She says, looking over her shoulder to him and noticing that they were all looking at her.

"Cracked it?" He asks her.

"Um, yeah. You just have to put your hand close to the light." She says, walking over to him.

They all go into the dining room and Steve shines his torch up to the light. When he shines it towards it he sees a shimmer surrounding the light.

"Guys? You seeing this?" He asks them.

They all move closer to the light like it was drawing them in with how pretty it is. Ivy puts her hand up to it first, knowing that it doesn't hurt and it only tickles. Steve goes next, trusting his girlfriend. The others follow their lead, knowing that it won't hurt them when they see the smiles on the couple's faces.

When they all put their hands in, the light grows brighter. Each time a new person adds their hand, the light brightens.

"It...tickles." Steve says.

"It kinda feels good." Robin says and Eddie laughs with her.

"Does anyone know Morse code?" Nancy asks.

"No." Robin and Steve say.

"Wait, does SOS count? Is that...Is that good?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah. And Hopper taught me and El so we could communicate through the radio." Ivy says.

Eddie and Ivy work together. Eddie stays in the dining room and Ivy goes over to the light that is above where Dustin is the loudest. Together they send a SOS message through the lights in perfect harmony.

In Hawkins, the light above the table they were talking on started to flicker as did the one to their left. They got up and faced the two of them. At first they thought it was Vecna but then Dustin looked and noticed it was Morse code. It was an SOS.

"It's working." Robin says.

Dustin, Lucas and Erica run into the living room and they steal Holly's lite brite so they can use it to talk to the others in the Upside Down. They run it up to Nancy's room and put all the little plastic bits in it so that they can write their message on the board. It was a lot easier than using Morse code the entire time.

In the Upside Down, they all headed up to Nancy's room and were sat beside her bed waiting for the same shimmer to appear where they were looking.

"...seeing this?" Dustin's voice shouts.

Nancy puts her hand where Steve is holding the torch and the shimmer begins to appear. They hear Dustin laugh in excitement that they were able to talk to each other. Another one of his plans worked.

"We're not moving it but we're gonna unplug it. Stand by." Dustin says.

Nancy pulls her hand back and they wait for a minute until Dustin speaks again.

"Okay, try it now." He tells them.

The shimmer wasn't as strong as it was but Nancy writes out what they want to say where the shimmer was before.

"Um...uh..." She mutters while thinking of what to say. She writes out 'HI' to them to test if it works and by the sound of their voices, it worked.

Ivy squeezed Steve's hand in excitment and he looked over to her with a bright smile.

"That worked!" Dustin shouts.

"Yes! Yes!" Eddie shouts in excitement along with Steve. "Hi!" He says.

"Okay. Um...um..." Nancy stammers while she thinks of what to write.

She then writes out 'STUCK'.

"Yes. We are." Robin says while Eddie hums in agreement.

"Uh, you can't get back through Watergate?" Dustin asks.

"What the hell's Watergate?" Steve asks.

"What we came through." Ivy says.

"'Cause it's in water and it's a gate." Robin explains.

"Oh. Right." Steve says.

"That's cute." Eddie says.

"Um, no. It's..." Nancy says, figuring out how to reply and she writes out  'GUARDED'.

"Okay. Uh, Watergate's guarded." Dustin says, understanding what they are saying.

"Perfect. Yes. Yes. Yes." Steve says in excitement.

"We think we have a theory that can help with that." Dustin shouts.

"Yes. Genius child." Robin says in relief.

"We think Watergate isn't the only gate. That there's a gate at every murder site." He tells them.

"Does anybody understand what he's talking about?" Nancy asks the others.

"A little but I would ask him to clarify in case I am wrong." Ivy tells them.

"What do you think he means?" Steve asks.

"That everywhere Vecna has killed someone, there is a gate. Which means there would be one at Eddie's trailer, one in Lover's Lake and another in road where Fred was found. But I would check with Dustin." Ivy tells them.

Nancy writes a question mark out telling them that they don't understand what he is trying to say.

"Okay. Seriously?" He asks them. "How many times do I have to be right on the money before you guys just trust me?" He yells to them.

"Jesus Christ. This kid's gotta get his ego in check." Steve says.

"I wonder where he gets it from." Ivy sarcastically says.

"Hey!" Steve says, realising what she is implying.

"It's his tone. Right?" Eddie says.

"I know."

"Okay. So...so how far is your trailer?" Nancy asks Eddie, now knowing Ivy was right all along.

"Seven miles." Eddie answers.

"Nancy? I know your house here is, like, weirdly, creepily frozen in time and shit, but haven't you always had bikes?" Robin asks.

Nancy realises that Robin is right and they all run after her as she goes down the stairs and into her garage. She gets out all the bikes in their garage and they all take the ones they want. Luckily she had enough for all of them.

In Hawkins, the kids all do the same thing. As soon as Max was out of her interrogation she went upstairs and they explained to her everything she missed. They climbed out Nancy's window, grabbed their bikes and rode away. As they were leaving their parents all came outside yelling at them to come back as Officer Callahan walked into the room and saw them leaving on the bikes through the windows.

They all had the same destination.

Eddie's trailer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 505 54
A new girl moves back to Hawkins after many years. She is on a journey to discover her past and find out what happened. But, she gets more than she b...
709K 15.6K 22
Subject 01: Y/n L/n Abilities: emotion reading, mind reading, seeing through someone else's perspective, and psychological practices. You were an ex...
609K 17.3K 24
❝ YOU'VE GOT A FAST CAR, I'VE GOT TICKET TO ANYWHERE ❞ lili hopper is a runaway. she was an outc...
31.1K 508 39
IF YOU'RE GOING TO READ, READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!! THANK YOU |Ps: I wrote this almost 2 years ago, it was prior to Noah coming out. In the best att...