Gacha No Life

By PucktheCat

~WARNING! USER ALREADY HAS A ACCOUNT THAT'S REGISTERED! WOULD YOU LIKE TO LINK DATA NOW? Y/N~ He just didn't... More

Prologue - Awakening
Chapter 1 - Dungeon Break: Part 1
Chapter 2 - Dungeon Break: Part 2
Chapter 3 - Aftermath
Chapter 5 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 6 - Awakener Exam
Chapter 7 - Awakener Exam: Part 2
Chapter 8 - Awakener Exam: Part 3
Chapter 9 - Awakener Exam Final: "Little" Fox In Manhattan
Chapter 10 - The New S Rank
Chapter 11 - Full Assimilation
Chapter 12 - Filler
Chapter 13 - Guild Meeting
Chapter 14 - Legendary
Chapter 15 - Auction: Part 1
Chapter 16 - Auction: Part 2
Chapter 17 - Agents of Anarchy
Announcement
Questionable Skills and Ideas
(Season 2 Start!) Chapter 18 - First Contact
Chapter 19 - SS Ranked Dungeon
Chapter 20 - Learning the Ropes
Chapter 21 - The Meaning of a Hero
Chapter 22 - Hero's Falling
Status Update
Chapter 23 - The Battle's Only Beginning
Chapter 24 - Where Gods Do Not Dwell
Chapter 25 - Dungeon's Final Chapter
Chapter 26 - Small Filler
Chapter 27 - What's Due
Chapter 28 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 29 - The Beginning of the End (Part 2)
Chapter 30 - Visit From a God
Chapter 31 - Hellish Training for Dummies
Filler Chapter - Puck Meets a Karen
Chapter 32 - The Results of Training
Chapter 34 Preview - The Gods aren't Ready/ Update - Author's Notes
Chapter 33 - Gacha? Who Needs That?
Chapter 34 - The Gods Aren't Ready....Are You?
Chapter 35 - Showtime
Chapter 35 Preview
Chapter 36 - The War Begins
Author's Note
Chapter 37 - When Worlds Collide
Chapter 38 - Back in Action!
Chapter 39 - There Will Be Blood
Chapter 40 - The Truth Behind Ragnarok

Chapter 4 - Guild Invitation

1.4K 43 7
By PucktheCat

"G-Guild Master, Rebecca! Please! Wait a moment! You can't just barge in here like that!" An older man's voice exclaims from behind the woman.

The man came in the room followed by two men in suits that looked like security guards of some sort. All three looked absolutely exhausted after having to run after the female Guild Master. The man who spoke up looked like a doctor or physician of some sort.

The doctor's voice fell on deaf ears however as the woman swiftly made her way to Puck's bed, her eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"That's my mistake, but I could've sworn I heard a man's voice from in here. Hmm...." She let's out a small hum in thought as she gives Puck's sleeping form a once over before turning on her heel. "I must've been mistake. I'd like to apologize for this inconvenience." She says before beginning to move away from the bed....

Only to suddenly turn back around, rearing her first back before sending it on a crash course with Puck's "sleeping" form.

His eyes suddenly snapped open, and before he could even flinch, his body moved on its own. He jumped out of the bed, landing a few feet away as the bed he was just in, and the wall behind it was decimated.

"It's nice to see that you're awake, Mr. Puck Gier." She says, smirking as she slowly retracts her outstretched arm, dusting herself off as she turns to look at a shocked and horrified looking Puck.

"W-What the actual fuck?! What would've you done if I was still unconscious?!" Puck snaps, looking furious.

The woman simple let's out a small amused huff, flicking her hair out of her face as she places a hand on her hip. "Easy, I would've simply healed you and tried again later on."

Her answer was so simple, yet so incredibly pompous and arrogant that it nearly threw Puck for a loop.

But Puck's fury was quickly shattered once he got a better look at the woman, a look of realization appearing on his face as he took a slightly cautious step back.

He lifted a accusing finger towards the woman. "W-Wait! Aren't....?!"

He was interrupted as the woman started to walk towards him. A confident stride to her steps as she lifted her hand flat in front of him, a system screen appearing towards Puck revealing her status.

~Status~

Name: Rebecca Washington
Age: 32
Lvl: 55
Race: Human
Job: Martial Artist (Rank: Legendary)
Status: Awakened
Class Type: Brawler
Rank: S

Str: 2845
Int: 800
Dex: 1400

HP: 12000/12000
Mana: 3000/3000

Current Titles: Martial Goddess, Strong Arm, Inheritor of the Dragon Fist Martial Arts, N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A, etc....

Skills: N/A

~Status~

A shiver ran up Puck's spine. He knew he'd stand no chance against her in a 1v1. Her strength stat alone was off the charts!

And her showing him this just shows that she's that confident in her own abilities, though she made the smart decision not to reveal most of her titles and skills like most rankers do when meeting each other.

You can usually only see someone else's status if they reveal it themselves or if you use the status crystal at the awakener center where they test new awakeners.

You can chose what information to reveal and it's usually a sign of trust....

It's also common courtesy to reveal yours once someone has revealed theirs.

Puck had to swallow a lump in his throat, a bead of sweat rolling down his cheek as he stairs up at Rebecca's patiently waiting eyes, a look of unhidden amusement in them as she gives him a all too friendly and reassuring smile.

He shakily raises his hand and did the same, revealing his status while praying to whatever God that was listening that she didn't say anything about his unusual status.

The only thing he got in response however was a simple. "Oh? How interesting...."

He opened his eyes, that he didn't even know he had closed, a small confused look appearing on his face as he looked up at Rebecca's thoughtful look.

He could tell she was looking at his status closely, making him give it a second look himself to make sure that everything was okay.

What he say made his mouth go dry.

~Status~

Name: Puck Gier
Age: 21
Lvl: N/A
Race: Human (?)
Job: N/A
Status: Awakened
Class Type: Gacha (Humanoid)
Rank: S

Str: N/A
Int: N/A
Dex: N/A
Luck: 248

HP: 900/1000
Cost: 225/400

Current Titles: N/A, Dragon Slayer

Skills: Gacha Summoning, Gacha Inventory, Gacha Wave, Assimilation, Full Assimilation

~Status~

A small sigh of relief escapes his lips as he grins at Rebecca, letting out a small nervous chuckle. "S-Sorry! Can't be too careful! You know?"

He says, only to be met by an insane chuckle. A dangerous look appears in Rebecca's eyes as her hand barely hides the wide evil grin splitting her face. "How....interesting~!" She says with a small velvety tone to her voice.

Before Puck even realized what was happening, he had backed himself up again the wall. He flinches as both of Rebecca's hand slam on each side of his head, forming craters as they land and blocking anyway for him to escape.

He take the chance at glancing up at her face....

Which he immediately came to regret.

She was surrounded by what seemed to be a dangerous black aura as she leaned in close. "Do you think this is a game?" She asked all too sweetly, feigning a friendly smile. Puck simply gulped as she continued. "How about you save both of us the trouble and join my guild, huh~? I'll be sure to treat you well~! And then we won't have to get the awakener bureau involved~!"

The Awakener Bureau was the name of the government agency that took care and registered all potential awakeners.

The law is that you have to register within one month of awakening, or you'll be seen as a traitor and fugitive of your country of origin....

And Puck hiding his stats and level was more than a little suspicious, even he had to admit that.

But then at the same time she's trying to recruit him to her guild, The Black Hawk Guild.

It's a famous guild and could be seen as the 3rd Ranked in the entire world. So if he were to be recruited into such a big guild, his life would be pretty much guaranteed and he'd be immune to all punishments outside of those approved by the guild master herself.

But why would she give him such an option?

Easy.

For some reason, Puck couldn't hide his Class rank. All he could do was lower it down to S Rank.... Which was still unbelievably high. So of course a big guild like The Black Hawk's would try and monopolize the first ever S Rank Gacha user.

Luckily for Puck however....

Someone didn't appreciate their summoner being threatened and blackmailed.

"I've seen enough." A calm and incredibly bored sounding voice says from beside Rebecca and before she could react, a kunai was placed to her throat.

The doctor and Rebecca's escorts were all in similar situations as Naruto held a three pronged kunai to the doctor's throat, Sasuke held his sword to one guard, while Sakura held a regular kunai to the other guard's.

Naruto gave a friendly wave to Puck, grinning widely.

"Fucking hell...." Puck let these words out with a small sigh of relief as Kakashi gave him a friendly eye smile.

His relief was short lived however....

To be continued~

_______________________________________________

End Chapter 4~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 23K 58
When you die, is it eternal sleep that awaits you? Maybe you'll go to heaven or hell and spend the rest of eternity there. Or, just maybe, you'll get...
2.5K 152 17
My name was Y/N L/N. When people still called me with that name, I was a reader. Why the past, are you asking? I'm not dead. Probably. But since I wo...
144K 3.2K 40
in this story you will be playing as yourself, you are a girl who had a really dark past. when you were 4 years old you were left at the front of Kon...
26.8K 432 55
"Where am I?" You ask when you woke up from the slumber on which you are now in a different room or a place. Your memory must have been damaged, but...