Niam fanfiction

By millyboland1D

Niall is inlove with Liam and Liam is inlove with Niall. But they dont know that. Niall keeps writing songs a... More

Niam fanfiction

2.8K 24 6
By millyboland1D

Niam Fanfiction

Nialls POV

I woke up and walked downstairs for breakfast. As I entered the kitchen Liam was eating his breakfast and didn't notice me. Then next minute i hear Louis, Zayn, Harry, Perrie and Eleanor all say "Hiiiiiiiii Niiialll" in a odd voice. i just glared at them. I heard Liam say "Oh, hey Niall", i smiled like mad and sat down next to him eating my cereal. "Im gonna get in the shower" said Liam.

As he went to his room everyone rushed over and smiled like idiots. "We heard you last night", said Louis. "You moaned pretty loud" said Harry. "What! what are yous talking about!" i said looking confused. They looked at each and smiled. "We heard you say 'Oh Liam' in your sleep" said Eleanor whilst laughing. " luckily liam is at the end of the house because he didnt hear you" said Louis. I blushed a little, than Zayn spoke "you like liam dont you", i said "no i dont". i lied i like him A LOT not as friends more than friends. "yes you do niall we can see the way that you look at him, and before you glared at us when we said Hi Niall and smile like mad when Liam says hi" said Perrie in a weird voice i cant explain. True she did have a point.

10 mins later after tellin them i dont like liam (but i really do) i finally gave up and told them. They said they were gonna help me but i can only trust the girls not Louis harry or zayn.

I started writing a new song it was about liam. i have been writing a lot about him lately but i dont care at least it expresses my feelings for him.

On My Mind it was called.

you have Bright eyes

and light hair

you can take me anywhere

your hot im cold

would you give me your jacket Oh

Chorus

Can you see me or am i dreaming

Can you change me or am i difficult

cause if your not coming oh well but you'll still be On my mind.

i only got up to the chorus. why is that i never make it pass the chorus. Oh well at least its a start to a song.

Liam's POV

I got out of the shower and got dressed. As i was getting dressed i could hear Niall playing his guitar and singing. I couldn't recognise the song it must be a new song, he has been writing a lot lately but he only makes it to the chorus. I might ask if i can help him write a song.

I walked into Niall's room and as i walked in his head shot straight up. He slowly gathered all his songs an tried to hide them. "Hi Niall what you writing" i said. "Oh nothing they're just some songs I've been writing lately", he said quietly. "Lets here one" i said happily, "i haven't finished any i can only get up to the chorus" he said sadly. "Ah that doesn't matter PLEEAASE Ni can i hear one". I said giving him puppy dog eyes.

Nialls POV

Liam wanted to hear one of my songs WOW, but wait what if he figures it out, our friendship would be ruined, what if he doesn't feel the same. I just shook the thoughts away, "Oh Okay ill play ONE song" saying the 'one' clearly. "Yay" he said whilst clapping his hands like a 5 year old.

"this is my newest one its called 'On My Mind".

you have Bright eyes

and light hair

you can take me anywhere

your hot im cold

would you give me your jacket Oh

Chorus

Can you see me or am i dreaming

Can you change me or am i difficult

cause if your not coming oh well but you'll still be On my mind.

"That was so good, tell me who was it about?" Said Liam quite concerned. "Ummm". i froze i didn't want to tell but than again i don't want to lie to my best friend. "umm its about, its about" i couldn't think of something else to say but i was cut of by Liam. "is it about a person" he said "yeah its about somebody" i want to tell him but i don't because i don't want to ruin our friendship. "NIALL, LIAM WE'RE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE" yelled Louis. "wanna play" said Liam with a smile of his face. "ok ill play" i said with a happy voice.

Louis POV

i yell out to Liam and Niall and told them that we are playing truth or dare. I saw Liam walk out of Nialls room. hmm what were those two up to. Then i see Niall walk out. "what did you two get up too" i said raising my eyebrows at Niall but he just glared at me. "Oh nothing really i just heard Niall singing and playing his guitar so i went in and asked if he could play one of his songs, they are really good. But he wouldn't tell me who they are about". Said Liam sounding happy. Wait what. Liam can't figure out that Nialls songs are about him. I turned to face everyone and they looked shocked. their mouths were in a 'O' shape. "So are we playing or not" said Niall. "oh yeah right the game" i said trying to forget how shocked everyone was.

"Niall......Truth Or Dare" i said with a evil grin on my face.

"Dare" he said. i was surprised

"Oh Ok" i said. I looked at everyone and they nodded. Because i told them that i had a dare up my sleeve for Niall.

"I dare you to.........kiss Liam" i said with a evil grin. He glared at me.

Nialls POV

Louis just dared me to kiss Liam. Why did i tell them. i wish i told Perrie and Eleanor only. So i went over and sat next to Liam. I smiled but it faded quickly. I put my hands on his shoulder and leaned closer. We were inches a part but as i was about to close the gap between us but Liam does it. His hands found my waist. Liam's lips are so soft. I pulled away.

"I I'm g going to bed" i said stuttering. Everyones eyes followed me when i walked away. they looked shocked but i don't care.

Liam's POV

Louis dared Niall to kiss me. Niall walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulder. He was about to close the gap between us but i did it. I found his waist and place my hands on them. He pulled away, way to quick my liking. Oh did i mention i have a thing for Niall, but I'm afraid that if i tell him our friendship will be over. So after pulling away Niall got up and stuttered his words. Everyone looked shocked but i don't care.

I've only told the girls that i like him because i trust them, not like the boys i cant trust them with any secrets. i got up walked to my room i was thinking about the song he sang to me. Im trying to figure out who's its about.

you have Bright eyes

and light hair

you can take me anywhere

your hot im cold

would you give me your jacket Oh

hmm Your hot I'm cold would you give me your jacket. hmm a girl usually gets the guys jacket so it cant be a girl. I heard a knock on the door and they entered. it was Eleanor and Perrie. "Hey Li" they said, "hi guys" i said into my pillow. Eleanor started talking, " Li you should talk to Niall"

"about what El" i said confused. "you should tell him how you feel about him" said Perrie, they sound worried. "but what if he doesn't feel the same". "trust us Liam, you have to tell him, after you've done that you'll be thankful of us" Eleanor said. i got up and walked to Nialls room. i entered.

"Hey Ni, I i need to T tell you something" i said stuttering the words. "sure you can tell me anything" he said brightly. "umm how do i put this, well for a couple of months now i have had these feelings and i didn't know what it was but now i do. I love you Niall", i said and saying the last sentence quietly whilst look down at my hands. Next minute i feel a pair of warm arms around me so i looked up and saw Niall hugging me. "I love you too Liam" he whispered into my ear i smiled like crazy. "truth or dare Niall" i said whispering into Nialls ear. "Dare" he said. i looked at Niall in the eyes and said " I dare you to Love Me, Hug me, kiss me, hold my hand, Niall James Horan do you want to be my boyfriend". "Oh course i will Liam" he said with a massive grin on his face.

Nialls POV

Oh My God im finally Liams. i gave him a passionate kiss on the Lips and walked out of the room. "Um Niall" "Yeah Li" "Who were those songs about?" "they were about you" "oh ok thx". We walked down stairs and saw everyone down there. they stopped and stared at us.

"Its about time" said Louis

"time for what" i said

"time that you two were together, you left the door open so we were listening". said Louis

i blushed and sat on the sofa. we put a movie on and i cuddled up to Liam. i would have to be the luckiest person ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 81 6
စိတ်ကူးယဥ် အပြာဇာတ်လမ်း.စိတ်ကူးယဥ်သက်သက်နော်. နမချင်းမစာနာတာတေဘာတေလာမပြောနဲ့ ကြိုက်ရင်ဖတ် မကြိုက်ရင်နေ လာမ blameနဲ့ ဆရာမ ဖာဇာတ်လမ်း ။ဖတ်ပြီးရင်တော့ကြ...
11.9K 181 26
Some Chenford stories.
9.6K 802 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...
202K 715 26
18+ ပါ။ စောက်ပတ်ထဲလိုးမသွင်းခင် လုပ်မယ့်ဟာတွေ ရေးမှာ။ ညစ်ညမ်းစာတွေပါ။