๐Œ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐“๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

Par TheEnigmaticJesse

"Look me in the eyes while I'm fucking you." Kaiden grabbed me by the jaw and I glanced up at his perfectly s... Plus

๐ˆ
Nova Stratford
I Want A Taste
Star
"Harry Styles"
Up To No Good
Paranoia
Romano's are loyal to their own
Tantalizing Yet Torturous
I like things hard
Don't think I'll ever love you
Drive me wild
Good Girl
Old Habits
Dangerous Liaisons
Risky Business
"I did it for love"
Ghosts
You
"I got the girl"
It's all coming together
Bittersweet Endings

"Just like old times"

5.3K 117 19
Par TheEnigmaticJesse

'I need to see him and make things right' Nova spoke in urgency.

'First you need to get away from Jerome. Go home and pack your things, there will be a car waiting for you downstairs that will take you straight to an airstrip where I will meet you.'

'What if Jerome comes home and tries to stop me?'

'Don't worry I have eyes on him as we speak, he's about half a bottle of whiskey down in some rundown bar.' Athena reassured Nova, leaving out some crucial information.

Stargaze bar and strip club

'Kaiden Romano still proves to be a pain in my side. I want you to hold up your end of the deal now - kill him or else everybody is going to know that you ordered your uncles hit.' Jerome exuded cockiness as he spoke.

'You need to remember one thing Jerome, you're a small fish swimming with sharks - don't forget your place in the food chain.'

'Your uncle Johnny told me something very similar and now look where he is - 6 feet under.'

'You have some balls, I'll give you that Jerome. A deal is a deal - as soon as Kaiden Romano steps foot in Tuscany, he is a dead man.' The new leader of Brutali Fuorilegge spoke, her tone as poisonous as the words she spoke.

'Cheers to that.' The both toasted, a wicked grin playing on Jerome's face.

One tedious flight later

'Has Kaiden been made aware of my arrival?'

'No and we are going to keep it that way, I want my son to be pleasantly surprised.' Athena spoke as their bags were carried inside the mansion.

'Welcome home darling.' Dante wrapped his arms around Athena before sweeping her into a passionate kiss.

'Ah Ms. Stratford, we haven't had the pleasure of formally meeting. I am Dante Romano, Kaiden's father.'

'Speaking of our son, where is he?' Athena questioned as Nova and Dante exchanged greetings.

'He's in the backyard with the twins, teaching them how to play football.'

'Twins?' Nova said surprisingly.

'Our eldest son Alessio and his family came to stay the weekend, in hopes of bettering Kaiden's mood.'

'If only Gen could be here as well, lord only knows what scheme she is up to now.'

'Excuse me.' Nova checked her phone, well knowing it would be Jerome again. He had been trying to get a hold of her for the past hour.

'Give me your phone darling, Mr Romano and I will take care of Jerome. Now go upstairs, third door from the left and wait there.' Athena suggested before dragging her husband to the backyard.

A few minutes later

Kaiden entered his bedroom and immediately removed his shirt, after all it had being a scorching day and he was in desperate need of a cooling shower.

Hearing the bedroom door close and footsteps come her way, Nova immediately exited the bathroom only to be met with Kaiden's gaze.

'Have I been in the sun too long or are you really here?'

'Hi.' Nova responded nervously.

Realising as how he was standing half naked in front of a woman that barely recognised him might be uncomfortable for her - Kaiden began to put back on his shirt.

'Leave it off.' Nova commanded as she took strides towards Kaiden, his eyes widened by her actions.

'Do you remember me?'

'I do not, but my body does and right now its craving for your touch.' Nova ran her hands over Kaiden's chest, feeling the acceleration of his heart.

'Are you sure that you want this Nova? Because I won't stop until my name is the only thing coming out of that pretty little mouth of yours.'

Nova gulped at the whisper of Kaiden's words and watched how lust painted his expression. The hairs at the back of her neck stood to attention as his tone caused her to have a heated flashback of one of the many times they shared a bed.

'Kiss me.'

'God knows I've wanted to since you opened your eyes in that hospital bed.'

Kaiden pounced, attacking Nova's lips causing the two of them to lose balance and fall onto the bed. Heated breaths and pleasurable moans of urgency and desperation were soon heard as clothes began to spread across the room and bare skin burned with lust.

'Get on your stomach.' Kaiden demanded, propping a pillow underneath Nova's hips.

His one hand held the back of her throat, applying pressure so that her body would stay down while the other was spat on, saliva acting as a lubricant along with Nova's apparent wetness as he began to finger her - slowly at first, making his way to her sweet spot. Once there, another finger followed before they both started stroking her inner walls - the pace quickening with each of Nova's grunts.

'How's that feel baby? Does it make you want to scream? Do you want me to go faster and deeper into your pussy?' He taunted, ripples of wetness encompassing his fingers each time Nova orgasmed.

'Get up.' Kaiden growled, smacking Nova's ass while he stroked his own length with her cum.

'I want to taste myself on you.' Nova took his cock into her mouth, paying special attention to the underneath of its head - somehow, she remembered that it was the most sensitive part for him.

'Fuck, do you know what you do to me Nova? I can't wait any longer, I need to fuck you.' Kaiden pulled Nova's bopping head away from his dick before laying her flat on the bed.

He spread her one leg while commanding the other to stand vertical in the air. Soon he was circling her entrance, hitting his hard cock against her soft tissue sending jolts of electricity through Nova's body. Yelps escaped her lips as he continued to tease, his muscular torso pressed against her leg, using it as an anchor for what he was about to do next.

Nova gasped as Kaiden entered her with his cock and soon the walls of her pussy were squeezing around his thickness, aiding their pleasure further along.

'That's it my girl, squeeze those muscles. Oh, fuck it feels so good - you feel so good Nova.' Kaiden praised, remembering exactly what Nova liked.

'Oh god, oh god - yes. That's it harder, faster.' Nova begged as Kaiden continued to pound her pussy.

'You fuck me so good Kaiden, don't stop - please I'm cumming again.'

Kaiden's head rested against Nova's leg as the two caught their breath. Her eyes were still shut and body convulsing after the last orgasm.

'I'm not done with you yet baby. After this you will remember why I'm the only man that can satisfy you, my little minx.'

'Knees up towards your breasts star and I want your hands interlocked around my neck, understood?'

Nova nods, following Kaiden's instructions - pure ecstasy flooding through her veins. She watched the agony on his face as he gripped onto her hips slamming her into him as he pounded between her legs.

'I can feel you're close, cum for me star.' And she does, releasing all over his cock - pools of pleasure running down her still shaking thighs.

'I need to pull out.' Kaiden groans - normally he would prefer to cum in Nova and watch his seed drip out of her entrance but this time he was much more careful, grabbing a nearby towel and exploding all over it much to Nova's dismay.

'Now wasn't that just like old times?' Kaiden joked.

'What did you do that for? Nova protested, still out of breath.

'Star, we have a lot to talk about before I cum in any part of you again. Now let's get cleaned up and take a walk in the gardens, shall we?'

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

205K 4.8K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
24K 1.8K 45
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
267K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
30.2K 574 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...