His Obsession ( Greek God Apo...

By apollowife7777

Cordelia has learnt many things throughout her demigod life . One of the most important one in her life was :... More

The starting of everything unusual in our life
The first meeting
Arrival
Happy Valentine Day
Asthetics
Aesthetic 2
A little sneak by Gods and First Day at Camp
Mr D and Hermes Cabin
Tour and Family
A/N - Its my birthday
The Prophecy
Start of the Quest
He is actually real ! Alexios !
Anaklusmos ! And who is she ?
Furies and Meeting her

You are a what Mum ?!

4.8K 88 44
By apollowife7777

Cordelia 's Pov

As soon as those words left from Mom mouth me and percy bolted straight out of bed and into our car .

When we settled inside the car Mom suddenly said " You both can sleep . It will be needs . We are going to meet your Aunt Nova and Maria . "

Percy excitedly asked " Will there be Jason ?" " And Thalia " I continued .

" Maybe Jason but not Thalia . Now go to sleep . "

As soon as I closed my eyes sleep took over me .

Dream Starts

I was again there . Near the same house. I took all my courage and went towards the boy and as soon as I was going to touch his hand came holding my waist and I was pushed down .

His hands automatically tied my hands together . I adjusted his looks after a few seconds . His hair was blonde . Dirty blonde . His eyes were mix of blue and golden . But they looked so intimidating and dangerous.

I felt like cowering so I moved my eyes down and saw his high cheekbones . His jaw line OMG it was like 100% perfect . But nothing is perfect so maybe it is 98.7% perfect.

His collarbone was amazing . His hands were so powerful and muscular like seriously .

Suddenly he titled his head and with a raised eyebrow spoke un a very hot voice " Never in my entire life I had a trespassers checking me out . " His plump lip turned into a smirk .

My whole face turned red from embarrassment and then he asked me " Who are you ? " I shakily answered " My name is Cordelia Jackson . "

" Demigoddess ? " He looked at me suspiciously . " What is that?" Ok Now I am exactly confused .

"Hypnos is again playing tricks with me ." Mr. Mysterious said . " Hold on Hypnos like greek god Hypnos the god of sleep and all ?" I May have blurted the question out .

"Yeah " He answered me .

"Hey whats your name anyway ?" I asked .
"I am Apo-" and suddenly everything went blank .

Dream Over

I woke up with a start and found myself on a bed . The room looked vaguely familiar . I was in my room in Aunt's Nova house .

I took a step out of bed and went towards the living room . Aunt Nova , Aunt Maria and Mom were sitting there together .

"Morning " I said . They replied me but their voice held no enthusiasm . After a few minutes Percy also came down .

Mum said " Percy , Cordelia . Come here we all are going to tell you something . "

Mum took a deep breath and said " What have I taught you since childhood , what is the motto ?"

I was confused but I answered with Percy " Enna , Ember , Esme and Erida  are life . " Mum smiled and asked " Do you know its meaning ?"

Percy and I shook our head as no . Aunt Nova then told us the meaning " Its meaning is Awe , Fire , To love and to fight is life . "

Aunt Maria then said " There are a few things we needed to talk about . We all three are Chaos Vala . "
"What is vala ? " percy asked .

" It means Chosen one . That what we are . We are supposed to born the next minute we die and we never age . Like take your Aunt Maria , she even had kids in her last life . Nico and Bianca Di Angelno. Then she died and here she is . "

Percy astonished to say anything  looked at Aunt Maria and she nodded . While I tried to fit this knowledge in my head .

Aunt Nova suddenly looked alarmed and looked towards Mom and asked " Have you told them about their parentage . Father side ? " " Oh Heck " Mum exclaimed .

"Your father is actually a greek god and yeah greek gods are very much alive and yeah Percy trait of beating many peoples come from him only . "
Mom told us .

"We know that mum . " Percy said " The second part not the Vala one . "

"How? But how? " Mum looked at us with big eyes . "Oh Mum you see we have been tried to be eaten alive by many things like those snake ladies and then we were followed by one eyed man . We can control water and you you what we are the most Normal kids in the word " I sarcastically said .

Mom laughed an awkward laugh. Percy wore the 'Duh ' look. 

"So where can we find our cousins Bianca and Nico ? And first of all where are Jason and Thalia ? " Percy asked Aunt Nova and Maria .

"Well Jason is in Camp Jupiter and Thalia is gaurding Camp Half-blood Half dead . You will get to know that story in the Camp only . " Aunt Nova answered him .

"And about Bianca and Nico . They are in Hotel Lotus Casino . No you will not go there . " Aunt Maria said .
"Why ?" i asked .

" 'cause that hotel is not just any normal hotel . Once inside you can never come out until you have your mind back . You will forget your memories and your own name . You will forget why were you even there . " Aunt Maria told us .

Ok hell damn thats creepy . Why did they send them to that creepy place ?

"Anyway you two are going to Camp Half Blood today . "

"Hold on isn't that Grover's summer address ?" Percy asked shocked .

"Oh yes ! Isn't he a Satyr ? You know he is half goat . " Aunt Nova said with a sugar coated smile .

Maybe a bad experience with Grover .

Time Skip ------- ⏳⏳⏳⏳

Apollo's Pov

I am sitting in Olympus meeting because Zeus lightning board has been stolen and he is Blaming Poseidon . I know Poseidon have not stole the bolt because I AM THE FRIKING GOD OF TRUTH .

But no Zeus will not ask me . He will put on his own mind but anyway Who cares . I don't . So I just thought about my dream last night .

I May or may not say that she was cute . She had jet black hair bluish green eyes and she was wearing a white locket . Looked suspiciously familiar but I can't put where I have seen it .

She had beautiful eyes and her orbs were as deep as ocean . She had an aura around she was a Demigoddess and I knew she was one of the olympians only .

She did not know that she was one but I need to find a nice name if she ever came back in my dream .

So I started rampaging through my dictionary of name and a name came to me and I liked Alexios .

Suddenly I was tapped on the shoulder by someone.  Oh that someone is my sister Artemis. 

"Yes Artie . " I said with a lazy grin .

"Where are you lost ? " she asked me .

" In dreams " I smirked . "What kind of ?" She asked again . " " Day kind of . " I answered.  Everyone know I cannot lie . But I don't have to say a full truth also . So I was in my dream of day 'cause I was day dreaming I grinned and closed my eyes .

A/N

Sorry guys I posted after a long time . This chapter got deleted and I didn't had a back up . So I had to write it again . Also my school has started and I have stress of studying as my annual exams are near so I won't be able to post fast .

Love

Appy 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 10.2K 64
*Complete* 130,000+ words 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕖 It started with an obsession. No matter what anyone could say, I was one of the biggest fans anyone could g...
45.5K 1.7K 32
FEATURED ON @FANFIC "Life is only precious because we die." A demigod, an ex-goddess and a well kept secret. What could possibly go wrong? After the...
290K 4K 32
[COMPLETED] 『M.M.D』 Stands For Mortals Meet Demigods. • Why don't you start reading it? Open the book! Whaat- No I'm not kidnapping you, Gods, your m...
99K 2.9K 20
Many eons ago, the 3 fates saw a prophecy of the future. It included the fates of 3 daughters. The first daughter, a child of the sea. The second dau...