Outer banks (JJ Maybanks x re...

By LucasScottsWife54

Y/n is the little sister of John B and part of the pogues. She was the youngest out of all the pogues only by... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57

Chapter 2

2.5K 20 6
By LucasScottsWife54

Y/n was awoken by her brother moving around, sitting up she walked outside towards JJ assessing the damage caused by the hurricane.

"Good morning." Y/n says to JJ

"Morning." JJ replies putting an arm around her, making the girl blush.

they walk over to John B who was looking at the broken trees all around them, pulling them off the boat.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ yells out to them

"Yeah, she did." John B agrees

"What you thinkin'?" JJ asks

"I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze." John B begins climbing into the boat to pull out the branches "All those drum are gonna chase the crab."

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?" JJ questions.

"Nah, they're not getting on a ferrey." Y/n shrugs.

"Come on, think about it. It's God tellin' us to fish." John b tells them

***

"We have a safety meeting. Attendance mandatory." John B says pretending his was on radio, as the three teens came up to Popes where he was helping his dad clean the mess from Agatha.

"I can't. My pop's got me on lockdown." Pope tells them

"Oh, come on, Pope. It'll be fun." JJ says making his voice sound like a radio as well "Your dad's a pussy. Over." he comments

"Oh, I heard that, you little bastard." Heyward says angrily walking over

"We need your son." Y/n tells him.

"Yeah, and island rules. Day after hurricane's a free day." JJ adds,

"Who the hell made that up?" Heyward questions.

"Uh... Pentagon, I think. We have security clearance. I have a card." JJ tells him.

"Do y'all think I'm stupid?" Heyward asks.

"You want us to answer that?" Y/n asks earning a hard glare from him.

"I'll do it tomorrow. I promise. Tomorrow." Pope reassures him

"No, no. Hell no. You doin' it right now." Heyward snaps

"Get in the boat." John B edges the boy on.

"Make a run for it, bro." JJ adds. Pope hesitates before running to the boat jumping on.

"Get your ass back up here!" Heyward yells

"I promise I'll do it tomorrow, Dad." Pope reassures his father

"When you get back, you gonna clean shrimp, you gonna clean fish. You'll clean your dirty ass room!" Heyward yells out in anger as John B drives away.

"We'll bring him back in one piece. I promise!" Y/n reassures

"And I don't like your friends!" Heyward finishes shaking his head.

***

john B keeps driving, soon coming to Kiara, getting there just as she was walking down the dock, an esky in her hand, they all say good morning.

"Whatcha got? You got some juice boxes?" John B asks

"You know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks." Kie jokes.

"What about my kind of juice boxes?" JJ asks curiously.

Kie nods sitting down beside Y/n, taking out a beer handing on to JJ, taking on for herself.

"Let me show you a party trick." JJ says standing up, walking to the front of the boat. "Hey, Pope. Can you go a little faster?"

"Oh God, here we go. I'm movin'." Pope rolls his eyes, shaking his head.

"It doesn't work. We've tried this like 6,000 times." Y/n tells him knowing exactly what he was doing.

"I got this. It's gonna work!" JJ tells them.

JJ stands up and pope speeds up, JJ holds the beer can up beer flying everywhere apart from in his mouth. suddenly the motor cuts out and the boat goes from flying to a sudden stop, JJ fly's of the boat landing hardly in the water. Kie and Y/n slightly held onto each other as they stumbled forward, the two other boys on the boat doing the same.

Curse words and groans in pain released past their lips, Y/n rubbing part of her ribs that hit the edge of the boat, Kie and her slightly letting go of each other. Leaning over the edge, still groaning, Y/n watched as JJ resurfaced from the water, coughing for air.

"You okay, JJ?" Pope asks.

"I think my heels touched the back of my head." JJ groaned, letting himself float in the water, eyes shut closed.

"Kie, y/n, you okay?" John B asks.

"Yeah." Both girls respond in together.

"Pope?" Y/n questions.

"I'm good." Pope replies.

"Pope, what did you do?" JJ questions.
"Sandbar. The channel changed." Pope responds.

"No shit." JJ says as he swims back over to them. "Hey, I saved the beer, though."

"Congrats, JJ." John B groans.

"Guys... I think there's a boat down there." Pope speaks up, staring down at the water.
All four look to their friend in confusion, then soon following his gaze not believing his words. All their eyes land on the silhouette of a boat in the water, the four taking the rest of their clothes off, leaving them in their swimwear before joining JJ in the water.

The group of five find themselves swimming straight down towards the boat. They examine the outside, thinking if they could find anything interesting, but nothing was found. Running out of air, Y/n starts to swim back up, the others doing the same. Once their heads pop out of the water, the five all share words, laughing happily.

"That's a Grady-White. A new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy." JJ says as they start to swim back to the HMS Pogue.

JJ holds out a hand for Y/n after getting up on the boat himself, the e/c eyed girl still in the water behind him. Smiling, Y/n took his hand, letting the blonde pull her up and into the boat with him and the others.

"That's the boat me and y/n saw when we surfed the surge." John B speaks. "Maybe it hit the jetty or something."

"You surfed the surge?" Kie repeats in question.

"That's my guys. Pogue style." JJ comments, high fiving both siblings.

"Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?" Pope asks.

"No, but we're about to find out." John B replies.

"Dude, it's too deep." JJ says.

"Oh, for the weak and feeble, JJ." John B responds, pulling an anchor out.

"Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front." JJ informs.

"That's fine." John B responds.

"Diver down, fool." Pope salutes.

"Diver down." John B salutes back, repeating, one hand clutching the anchor.

"Yeah, he is." JJ says, pushing him down into the water.

Y/n quickly leans over the edge, the other three following, the four watching John Bs figure slowly sink down with the help of the anchor in his hands. The remain silent, waiting for the brunette to resurface from the water.

"Should we go get him?" Pope finally questions, breaking the silence.

As if on cue, the John B pops up from the water, coughing as he shakes his head to get his long hair out of his face. Y/n sighs in relief, squeezing someone's hand, that she didn't even realize she had grabbed. John B was met with many questions from his friends.

"Oh, my God. That took forever!"

"Any dead bodies?"

"Looting potential?"

"No. I found this motel key." John B responds, a motel key, in fact, beneath his fingers.

"A key?" Pope repeats in disbelief.

"Great! We salvaged a motel key." JJ says, voice laced with sarcasm.

The blonde walks over to the anchor, gripping the rope and pulling it back up. As he was doing so, John B gripped the side of the boat, pulling himself back up, where Pope soon starts to drive again.

"Guys, we should report the wreck to the coast guard. Maybe we'll get a finder's fee." Kie suggests.

"Yeah, and not work all summer." JJ replies. "Thanks, Agatha, ya bitch."

***

JJ and John B slowly walked inside the office that belonged to the coast guards, many adults filling the room. The two boys tried getting the coast guard's attention, reporting the boat and motel key they found, but the man was too busy and didn't pay attention to them. Sharing a look, both boys walked back out where Y/n, Pope, and Kie stood.

"Well, that went well." Pope comments.

"So, what's the plan?" JJ questions.

"I think I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns that boat." John B replies.

"We don't know whose room that is. It could belong to anyone." Pope reminds, not liking his friend's plan.

"I'm in." JJ tosses the motel key over to Y/n, who catches it with ease.

"Come on. Kie and I will be lookout." Y/n reassures, her and JJ walking side by side down the docks, Kie following.

"Finder's fee." John B reminds. "Just sayin'. And, hey, at least you'll only be an accomplice. Come on, bubba."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 414 32
- in which john b has a younger sister, but as they got older, they werent as close as you'd expect. madi never wanted to get wrapped up in her broth...
39.9K 994 29
▌𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 John B's Kook half-sister realizes that her lifelong best friend is everything she's ever wanted, and everything she can never have...
148K 1.6K 63
"And lastly, that's Madison, or Mads, my little sister who is also trying to climb up the broken lifeguard tower. We're only a year apart. When she's...
47.5K 752 31
𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝑱 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.