My Cursed Guardian

By Writermedico

For years,Dev lived the same day everyday.He thought it was fine as long as he was making a fixed amount of m... More

Almost dead
DAY-4
Adios my friend!!!
Chandrakala!
Cursed and lovesick
Ghostzilla
Why would he??
Hangover
Farewell
Once Upon A Time-1
Once Upon A Time-2
Bhola
Let's eat
Queen of his heart
HIS-STORY
The Blood Rose Must Bloom
The Journey
Villains from the Valley
To let go
Celebrity Chronicles

Prologue

29 7 0
By Writermedico

Hello!This is my first time writing a full-length novel in this platform.
There might be mistakes  and I am genuinely looking forward to constructive feedback.

So this story begins with our main lead Dev losing his ordinary life and stepping into the world of dead.He will uncover secrets about himself,meet people from his past life and find the woman who was always a part of his soul.
Its Dev's story, its a story about Chandrakala's journey to redemption, Its a story about Poppy's loyalty, its also about Micheal's principles, and about the unsaid stories of many more souls.

Please read it with patience, vote if you find the mysteries solved to be fair, and give me suggestions so that I can improve furthur.
Thanks,
Writermedico

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 179 58
She is standing in front of me with pure hatred in her eyes. "Please listen to me" I begged try to reach her. "Never, I don't trust you anymore. You...
5.5K 256 42
What will happen when two broken soul meet eachother will they able to heal there pain and fall in love with eachother let see what destiny has writt...
1.8K 390 29
First love mostly ends up unrequited. Love slowly perishes in silence with words left unspoken forever. Along with that life lesson, Yurika left her...
2.3M 114K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...