Taekook Recommendations

By Anjelics123

We know we love Taekook. There are thousands of books and authors for fanfics on these two lovelies. I love t... More

How to Top
Forced to Mate
Destined for You
Enemies with Benefits
Mine
Fast Draw
Meant to Be
The True Blood
Doll Shop
Regret
Mateless Alpha
Roulette
Disastrous
Just Say You Love Me
Darkness
The Most Beloved Consort
Moonlight Before Dawn
Just Pretend
Three Years Rule
Drown in the Colors of You
Nothing Without You
No One But You
Nothing Like Us
What's Wrong With My Boss
Mysterious Beauty
Kiss My Wounds
Touch of the Poor
Obsession
Hiwaga
Two Worlds Apart
πŸ’œHappy Taekook DayπŸ’œ
Eyes On You
Take on Me
I Surrender
Fake Boyfriend
Through Games & Sorrow
The Theft
Little Liar - Taekook
Stuck With Him
The Red Strings of Fate
The Change Within
Clementine
Bittersweet Love
Contract Marriage
The Arrangement
He's Into Men
Sirenic Menace
Seraphine
Love Maze
Make It Right
Oblivious And In Denial

Tempted by Innocence

205 5 3
By Anjelics123

Description: 𝗔 short story where Taehyung's innocence challenges Jungkook's self control.

Top: GGuk

Bottom: Tae

Status: Completed

Author: 

My Review: It is bound that all the books of this author would surely be in my list as she is my most favorite for sure now. Well this is a comparatively short story but it sure does not lack in any aspect whether it is storyline, drama, romance, angst or fluff. The premise of this story lies in the fact that Taehyung is too innocent and poor kook suffers due to that fact. Tae does not know anything about mating and subsequent activities and he had his kookie hyung by his side all his life but no other omega to help him with useful information. 

So, the storyline itself is quite unique and the way it is written is just outstanding. You would definitely feel the confusion and cluelessness of tae and frustration and helplessness of kook. Some of the sequences and scenes are just amazingly written and of course a mush lovely ending to finish it up. This story contains mature content, fluff, angst, smut and a little violence. Do check it out for sure. 

Negative Points: This was just perfect. No Negative points.

Rating: 10/10

Please rate if you have read this as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.3K 43
Every story seems to start with once upon a time. My story is different. Summer for the Winx has always been normal, but when they decided to stay a...
43K 1.9K 23
π‘­π’Šπ’‡π’•π’š 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏.... Kim Taehyung,an English literature student found himself sitting in the biggest company to interview the mu...
73.7K 499 10
these are character ideas i have but don't know if they should be a story or not.
122K 4.7K 46
When a girl named y/n transferred from India to South Korea for highschool study but she regret going there b'cozz she met a person who make her life...