MaNan || Unconditional Loveβœ…

Galing kay RandomThoughts07

A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant... Higit pa

Characters
Murthy/Malhotra Mansion and MaNan Paradise
1.MaNan First Meet
2.Their Lives
3.Insecurities & Some Family Time
4.The ProposalπŸ’ž
5.Evil Plan😈
6.Much Needed
7.Truth&Dare
Engagement Decor and Dresses
8. EngagementπŸ’ž
9.Pampering Her BabyπŸ’ž
Wedding Decorations.
10.Some lessons&Hot RomanceπŸ’ž
11.Wedding Bells
Island Pics
12.In Their Own worldπŸ’žπŸŒŽ
13.Wet RomanceπŸ’ž
14.Friends/Family Talk
Character Sketch 2
Strip War intro and their dressing
15. Strip WarπŸ˜‰
17.No Means No
18.Family Sunday
19.Routine Check-upπŸ’‰
New Stories.
20.Monster Manik
21.Hurt😀
22.Manofy😜
23.Punishment😈
New Story
24.Anniversary/BirthdayπŸŽ‚
Mountain House🏑
25.Good/Bad News
26.UltraSound
27.Happy Days✨
28.Little AngelsπŸ’•
29.Possessive DaddaπŸ’•
30.Happy beginings✨
tree House/Kiaan Anya
Bonus-1
Bonus-2
Bonus-3
Your Views
Give a try
Bonus-4
Bonus-5
Happy❀️

16.Accident😣

3.5K 141 65
Galing kay RandomThoughts07

After few weeks
Manik and Nandini enjoyed their Honeymoon and Then they did Jigsha wedding which was fully according to MaNan and They enjoyed the wedding to the fullest and Spent time with their families and they decides to spent Every Sunday with Murthy Malhotra Family together. Both families are so happy seeing their children taking efforts and they get assured their children are there for them. So Now Everyone Back to Their Work Jigsha on Honeymoon that is also planned  By MaNan. jigsha didn't wanted to go leaving MaNan Alone But Who can make them change their mind. So Manik and Nandini working with little difficulty becoz both of them are not used to work without Jigar and Asha so they are trying to manage everything.

Manik's Office
Manik was working and fully focused and Little annoyed becoz jigar is not there and he is very tensed. when someone enters his cabin and he didn't notice until she comes close to his ear and startled him

W: You are looking sexy Mr.Malhotra.

And Manik is confused and shock becoz this is happening with him for the first time( You guyz would think he is a businessMan and women like this he has to deal with them every other day but For Manik Jigar was always there he knows women drool over him but No one has dare to come close to him in gathering afraid of his reaction as He is famous as Emotionless Monster and In his cabin jigar never allows any women to reach him He is his little kid so he keep these filthy womens away from him that's why its his first time facing all this and he don't know what to do) So he Showed his Monster. He get up from his chair and take few steps away from that women

Ma(shouted):Who the hell are You and What are you doing in my cabin who give you permission to enter my cabin.

That women come close to him and place her hand on his chest and crease.

W: My name is Soha Khurrana and I came to meet you we have a meeting related to Our Project which Khurrana and Malhotra Industries doing Together.

Removing her hand

Ma: I have no idea about any of this and this project is handled by jigar Maheshweri he will come and handle it till then manage it. don't come To me Again.

She fear listening his anger filled dangerous tone but still tries her chance she place her one hand on his bicep and cup his face with the other one and kiss his cheeks. Which shock Manik beyond Measure. But her voice take him out.

So: Don't worry i will tell you everything and will give you more benefits that you will love for sure.

She was about to kiss his lips when he just push her He raise his hands to slap but stop knowing His Jaan wouldn't like it and she will handle her.

Ma(Roared): Just Leave from here in a sec or else I will kill you right here LEAVE RIGHT NOW.

Soha leave after his Roar But she did the damage that to alot after she left Manik fell on hi s chair he is feeling disgusted he can't take the feeling when she touched him the bad feeling which make him feel so disgust and Bad he can't explain the lustful touch Now he just want his Jaan. he called her but she is in surgery and it went unanswered Not Being able to control he decided to go to her hospital.

Manik came out of his cabin with his usual attitude No one can say his is going through so much bad feeling he wants to cry he is afraid he wants to hide from this cruel world. he take his car and Rush Towards hospital he was so lost he didn't see someone was Infront of his car he came out of his lost state listening a loud shout and divert his car and crash it in a tree and hit his head on the wheel the air bag came out but he fainted becoz of all the happening. After few min fab4 was going to Nandu's hospital to meet her and to talk about Manik when they saw the crowd and went towards them and see that tge oerson in car is Manik.

Fab4 Take Manik Out And Get him to the hospital Nandu is still in the surgery so they contact Jigar they don't know they are not here becoz their Honeymoon was MaNan's Surprise for them So Cabir call him.

Jig: hy cabir how are you.

C: Jigar

Sensing something wrong jigar got tensed

Jig: Did something happen Cabir tell me Manik and Nandini they are fine.

C: Jigar Manik ka accident ho gaya hai its not too serious but we don't know how we will handle Nandu So Please come.

Jig: I am in Srinagar Cabir I will be there in max 3 hrs where is Nandu.

C: She is in surgery they are saying it will take some hrs.

Jig: Okay I am coming.

Jigar cuts the call he just pack their bags and arrange their private jet and he reached airport in 10 min driving crazily. They board their plane.

While in Mumbai doctor came out after checking Manik.

D: Hows he is he fine.

Doc: He is fine he fainted becoz of stress and the small wound on his head he is fine we just gave him mild sedative to just relax his mind and to give him so rest he is too stressed and restless it happened to him before also take care of him it's not very good for his health. he will wake up after few hrs.

After Two hours 45 mins

Nandu came to out of her surgery it was successful while she went to canteen to have something when she reach their abhi and Fab4 was sitting there at the same time Their families also came. Raj Called Manik and Nandini when both didn't pickup he called cabir who told him about accident.

Nan: What are you.

Before she complete Nyo Ask.

Nyo: Is Manik Fine What Did doctor said.

Nan: WHAT What's happening what are you all doing here And What happened to My Mani Tell me in a sec.

Muk: Nandu We were coming here when we saw that manik had an accident.

Nan: what where is he hows he anything serious tell me fast.

Abhi: princess doc said he is fine come i will take you to him.

Nan: Call his doc i want to talk to him

Everyone went to Manik's Room and his doc also came.

Manik's Room
Nandu came in Manik's Room and see he had a small bandage on his head and he is sleeping she got teary eyed but she didn't want to cry becoz she nows No one knows how to handle her.

Nan: Doc hows he anything serious.

Doc: Nothing serious his unconscious state is related to his psychology not his wound he was just too stressed For Now he is under the effects of sedatives he will wake up in an hour or so.

Nan: Okay Thankyou So much.

Nandu went towards him and crease his head and kiss his forehead an tear escape from her eyes she went out and Call jigar. Jigar who just came out of plane pick her calls.

Nan(trying to control her tears):Bhaiii Come fast I need you.

Everyone watch her calling Abhi felt so bad that she didn't give him much importance But he don't know its not related to how is more close its just that he don't know when the topic is manik its little difficult to control her.

Jig( While running towards his car): Bacha Few mins I am there with you You are my Strong Bacha Na Just Few mins hold On.

Jigar and Asha in few mins reach hospital thanks to the crazy driving he did they run towards reception and ask about Manik. and They reach Manik's Room and See everyone is Waiting outside for him to wake up seeing him Nandu Ran and hug him and cry. jigar like that only carry her in arms and went towards her cabin and make her sit on the couch in her cabin.He hug her  while asha give him phone after calling Manik's Doc he tell jigar about Manik's state.after finishing call jigar break the hug and cup Nandu's face

Jig: Bacha look at me.

She look at him with teary eyes.

Jig: Look He is fine Nothing happen to him I know even a little scratch on him is very big for you but listen to me when he will wake up and see you like this will he be happy and you know na doc said he was in stressed and this accident happened becoz of his rash driving so something happened to him When he will wake up Your baby will be needing you and you have to be strong for him. You ate there with him i am here Shona is here will we ever let anything happen to him

She move her head in no innocently

Jig: So Stop this crying And Whoever is behind this has to see the Mini Monster and you know na I can't see you crying it just hurt my heart and Your Baby also don't like this. By the way did you baby recently Watched Snow-white or Sleeping Beauty

Nan(Wiping tears): he is my  Baby doesn't mean he will watch cartoon or princess movies.

Jig(Chuckle): Oh So who was the one watching Shin-chan or the other other day batman cartooooonnn with loooottts of interest

Nan: Okay okay they are different he don't watch princess movie.

Jig: We don't know if he don't wat h these movies why he is sleeping like a sleeping beauty waiting for True Love's kiss.

Nan(tauting): hehehe Bhaii you are toooo funny i think we should get you a job of standup comedian you will just kill itttt literally killll ittttt.

Jig(sitting straight and raising his collars): Really you think so even i thought so but what can we do Manu will be alone Na how can i leave him Na lets forget it.

Nan: Bhaiiii Are you serious.

Ash: Babe i think this Man has lost his senses.

Jig: Arey what happened to my senses

Ash: She was not serious she was taunting you Mr Maheshweri

Jig(dramatically): Oh Ayee hayeee and her i thought finally finally this world has Started to see and appreciate real see real talent but i understand this world is still blind to see my amazing out of the world talent But Don't worry one day everyone will be fan of my talent.

He said so dramatically with actions making Nandu laugh out loud seeing her laugh he also smile to the fullest. After few mins nandu control her laugh and see the smile on his face and hug him.

Nan: i love you so much Bhai.

Jig: I love you too Come lets wake up your sleeping beauty.

Manik is shifted to the private area where Nandu was there when she got admitted. Four of them went to the room and see everyone there. nandu goes and sit beside manik and crease his head and kiss his forehead lovingly.

Nan(creasing hus cheeks): Manii Baby Wake up Come Get Up.

Listening her voice he groans and Move and hide his face in her tummy and hug her.She ruffle his hairs lightly

Nan: He is fine You all go and Rest nothing to take tension he is absolutely fine.

Everyone leaves both of them alone.

Nan: Baby Come One wake up.

He take his head out and see her and give him his beautiful smile.He get up fast and scream a little.

Ma: Ahhh.

Nan: Baby Slow what are you doing you just had an Accident.

Listening her Manik Remember everything and that feeling came back and made his eyes teary.

Nan: Baby what happened

She cup his face and see his teary eyes.She hug him tight.She lay down and made him lay on her his head on her breast while she ruffles his hairs.

Nan: Mani Baby Come on tell me what happened why were you so stressed.

Ma: Jaan

Nan: Ji Baby I am here with you tell me.

Ma: Soha Khurrana I don't know how she is she came to my cabin and she touch me kiss me on my cheek her touch was bad.

Manik starts crying making Nandu also cry.

Ma(crying): Jaan I know it was not that big she didn't molested me but her touch was very bad i Didn't feel good it feels so bad and i felt disgusting.

Nan: Shush baby I am here and Baby its not something so small and its also come in molestation she touched you without your permission and that too with very bad intentions.

Manik take his face out of her chest and see towards her placing his chin on her chest and innocently look at her Nandu wipe his tears and crease his cheeks.

Ma: Jaan why did she did this women is very beautiful creation of God he gave them the ability to give birth to new life she is so superior to Men without women men can't be successful every Man has a women be it his mother his girlfriend wife sister who's sacrifice motivation make a successful man then why did she become like that.

Nan: baby see tell me every finger in your hand is it of same size or is it your one fingerprint is exactly same or a little bit similar to your other fingerprint.

Ma: No everyone's every finger is of different size and Who can fingerprints match they are different Na jaan But why are you asking me this.

Nan: Like this only every person on earth has its own personality you can't generalize anyone be it with gender or any other thing there are mothers who give all their life for their children they themselves can take any pain but won't allow even a drop of pain to touch their children but there are mothers who give mental pressure and torture to their own kid and then you will say mothers toh love their children more than their own life but everyone is not same like wise Some fathers love their children some love but don't show some don't even care some fathers beats their children being drunk every person choose what he she wants to be Ofcourse most of the times our actions are becoz of some hard past but rather making other's life hell we can try to protect others from going through what we went through its upto us what we choose So She likes to be this way She wants to be that personality and I will see her.

Ma: Jaan You Know You are the best Your arms are the most safest place for me when you hug me run your fingers in my hairs and crease my face I feel so loved so protected In just few mins you remove that disgusting touch with just you hug I love you so much Jaan Never Ever Leave me.

Nandu peck his lips hard.

Nan: I love you tooo Baby And I can't live without my Baby How can I leave this cute Deadly Handsome Boy.

Manik see in her eyes and she get what he wants.

Ma: jaan.

Nan: Okay First wash your face and eat some soup.Fast Without a word.

Manik went while Nandini went in Hospital kitchen and make soup for him when she come she see manik laying on his stomach only in his boxers.

Nan: Get up Mani Have your soup.

Manik get up and Nandu feed him soup while he makes different yuck faces

Nandu put dishes on the table in room and remove her shirt and bra and lay beside him and he came and hug her tightly she put her nipple in his mouth and he latch on it and starts drinking his milk while Nandu ruffle his hairs and think about how to make soha Khurrana regret touching her Mani her baby. after some time she see towards him and found him sleep again. she smiles seeing him looking so innocent.

I know it was not so great and its might not be a big thing i have read lots of stories and watch dramas its very normal for boys who are supper rich to be touch like this by every women and they just get rid of it and no one think its something bad like a girl feel disgust when touched by some random boy who's touch is bad Men Also feel the same. One of my friend went through this and so just wrote it was in my mind for so long.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

218K 16.1K 40
A broken arrogant single dad and a chirpy but broken girl. Their paths cross and there is something instant between them which is unclear to both ho...
471K 21.6K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...
5.7K 518 9
π‘΄π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’”π’•π’π’“π’š, π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 ππ€πˆπ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 πŒπ˜π’π“π„π‘πˆπ„π’ π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐄...
56.8K 2.8K 33
From I Don't Care About Her to 'SHE IS MINE' Manik Malhotra the only son of Malhotras...