Kenny x reader

By Hello_kitty_0517

Meow, so I got inspired by this fanfic (South park kenny x reader) By pparkjmq Its a good story go read it... More

□~•Just info on the story
°~•GoOd MoRnInG
°~•skewl
°~•Home
°~•Yet another day
□~•Meow
°~•Stan
°~•Diary
°~•The party pt 1
□~• ;-;
♡~•(Smut) The party pt 2
°~•First date night
□~•Hello!
°~•Hell
°~•"Sunday morning"
°~• why me?
°~•What a strange world.
□~•Farts
°~•Wonderful disaster

♡~•(Smut)The party pt 3

3.4K 39 310
By Hello_kitty_0517

Third person.

"I'm really surprised she wanted to go on her own," Kyle said, staring out the window. He had noticed the curtains were closed. Maybe Kenny finally made a move- or the party was too loud.

"Yeah, it was like God was doing our work for us!" Stan replied.

Both Stan and Kyle decided to go upstairs and away from all the noise. Surprisingly, no one was in Stan's room, and no one was trying to get in.

"You think he's fucking her?" Kyle turned towards Stan.

"Dude she's my friend...I don't think she's the type to do that." Stan said in Y/n's defense.

Kyle felt his stomach twist in a knot. "Calm down dude. I wasn't attacking her." Kyle said laying down on Stan's bed.

"I know, I just don't want to hear about her sex life," Stan mumbled.

"Dude, do you fucking like her too?" Kyle said annoyed.

Stan got upset at this comment. Stan didn't like Y/n, he liked Kyle. Stan had been trying for a couple of years, figuring out if he liked Kyle. He even gave out hints. Once Stan concluded that he had a crush on Kyle, he started making it visible so Kyle could take a hint. However, Kyle never did.

"No, I have eyes for someone else."

"Yeah, that mystery person you won't tell me about.." Kyle mumbled.

Kyle sat up and studied Stan's face. "Explain this to me...I'm your super best friend, right?"

"Uhm.. yeah??"

"But you won't tell me who's your fucking crush."

Stan smirked. "You never asked."

Kyle froze. "YES, I DID!"

"No, you would assume I didn't want to tell you." Stan chuckled.

Kyle was about to protest until Stan spoke again.

"Remember when I first told? I said I liked someone new, and you said "Yay now you can stop thinking about Wendy." You didn't ask who."

Kyle squeezed his hands on Stan's bed sheets and sighed. "I hate you smart ass."

"I love you toooooo!" Stan leaned back in his chair.

It was quiet for a minute. Then Kyle suddenly decided it was too bright, and got up to turn off the lights. Stan watched him as he sat back down on the bed.

"So.." Kyle started to say.

"So?" Stan questioned.

"Who do you like?" Kyle asked.

It was quiet- well as quiet as it could get. There was still so much noise happening downstairs and outside the room.

"Their name rhymes with "mile," Stan said, blushing.

Stan usually wasn't one to play games with someone else but he had a feeling Kyle liked him back. Knowing Kyle he knew this way would make things less awkward.

Kyle blushed, and the room went quiet once again. The silence was killing Stan. So he got up and walked in front of Kyle's legs and spread them open enough to fit himself in. Then he put his knee between Kyle's crotch and his hand on Kyle's face.

"What are you doing?" Kyle whispered.

"I love you, Kyle," Stan whispered in Kyle's ear.

"Stanley..."

"Can...I kiss you?" Stan asked softly.

"Please...kiss me." Kyle pleaded.

Stan leaned down to Kyle's lips and softly pressed them together. At first, it was friendly and soft until Stan got impatient and leaned in, grabbed the back of Kyle's head, and pressed his lips on Kyle more aggressively. Kyle moaned at the sudden action. Stan licked the bottom of Kyle's lips, asking for permission. Kyle's lips quivered at the touch, but then he opened his mouth, allowing Stan to enter. Stan took the chance to explore every bit he could until he ran out of breath. Kyle and Stan separated to catch some air. Both of them have red faces. Kyle lay down, leaving Stan quite the sight.

"I thought you were going to kill me..." Kyle breathed out.

"I would have loved to die like that..." Stan said, feeling a little cringe afterward.

"Oh my gosh..." Kyle blushed.

Back in the treehouse =w=

Third pov still:

"Shhh, just tell me when to stop," Kenny whispered.

Y/n was very nervous. For a long time, y/n's mom had told her over and over, "Don't have sex till marriage." Yet here, Y/n was letting lust take over everything she's been taught. Y/n even thought to herself, "Is it worth it?"

Kenny kissed Y/n's neck and down to her chest. Kenny was testing himself. He didn't want to have it all right then, and there. Kenny was so excited, but he knew he had to set boundaries to win her over. So Kenny took his time kissing her every part.

"Sadly, I can't show you everything I can do. I want to save it." Kenny said, looking up at y/n's red face from her chest.

Y/n looked at Kenny full of lust and embarrassment. Y/n thought for a moment. What if he were able to see them? Then she took her hands and covered her chest. Kenny stopped moving and looked at her, waiting for her to notice. Then she looked back at Kenny.

"What? Why did you put your arms there?" He said, removing his hands from under her dress and back to her face.

"I just... got embarrassed. I'm very insecure, and I'm afraid you'll... I don't know, I'm just nervous, I guess." Y/n said, suddenly feeling stupid for making the decision.

Kenny moved closer to her and unwrapped her arms away from her chest. Y/n was confused and uneasy in a way. Not because she was afraid he was going to hurt or do something wrong to her, she was afraid of his silence. Kenny just wrapped his arms around her and held her up, looking deep into her eyes.

"You're really cute, you know that?" Kenny said quietly.

Y/n blushed.

"Shyness turns me on. I like it when a girl tries to hide from me like I won't find a way in." Kenny said.

Y/n's face froze. She didn't understand why those words made her happier than she was before, but they did.

"Ken-"

"Can I use my tongue?" Kenny asked, cutting off Y/n.

"Your tongue?...for what?" Y/n questioned.

Kenny let go of Y/n slowly and moved his mouth to her ear.

"I want to taste you.~" Kenny whispered.

Y/n gasped. Kenny was a very dirty human being. She knew that, but seeing it happen in action on her was a whole different experience.

"Will it hurt at all?" Y/n whispered.

Kenny chuckled. "No, in fact, it will feel so good, I might win you over this night."

Y/n looked down, blushing. "Okay, tell me what to do.." She said nervously.

Kenny backed up from y/n, and she got a full view of him again. What a handsome, slim, blonde boy. She wondered if this was the last time she would see his good-looking face. She was snapped out of her thoughts when he said, "Lay down." Softly. She did as told and laid down, still keeping an eye on him.

"Remember, if something doesn't seem right, tell me to stop." Kenny reminded.

Y/n nodded slowly. While Kenny loomed on top of her and kissed her lips softly, and moved down. When he was making his way further down, Y/n got nervous. She could hear her heart about to burst out of her chest. When Kenny got to her thighs, he could see perfectly up her dress, but he kept his eyes on her eyes, making sure she could everything he was doing. He kissed her left thigh, then bit it a little. Y/n let out a moan and quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment.

"I want to hear you," Kenny said, moving her hands.

"What if I'm too loud!" Y/n exclaimed.

Kenny honestly didn't care. He wanted the world to hear how he was pleasing her. But then he thought he also didn't want anyone to hear the beautiful melody she was letting out.

"Okay, you can cover it up a little. But I want to hear it too." Kenny said.

Y/n nodded again, blushing even more. Kenny moved back down to y/n's thighs. Y/n just watched, nervous about what he was going to do. He moved his hand up her dress while kissing her thighs. Kenny kept his eyes on Y/N and watched as she got more nervous the closer he got to her lady parts. Kenny was also getting nervous. During his whole teenage years, he never got nervous about having sex with someone. Yet here he was, nervous about touching his crush. He bit her thigh, watching her move her head back in pleasure. Then he slipped his thumb under her panties and softly rubbed her clit. Y/n gasped lifting her body a little off the ground, but Kenny continued to rub it over and over.

"A-ah, w-wait, Kenny!" Y/n moaned.

Kenny didn't stop. Those weren't the magical words. And she knew that herself. She had her hand on his head, trying to push him back, but not because she wanted to. It was her body's instinct. She was enjoying the feeling just wasn't used to it. Kenny stopped rubbing her and grabbed both her legs, pulling her towards himself. Y/n softly laid down, breathing a little heavily from the sudden action. Kenny lowered his head down and looked straight into her soul, making sure she didn't miss a thing. He moved her panties to the side and watched as y/n closed her eyes tight so she could brace herself.

"Look at me." Said, Kenny.

Y/n didn't open her eyes. She stayed there. And Kenny got upset. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out stroking her clit with his tongue twice to see her reaction. Y/n felt her legs shiver each time he licked it. Goosebumps went down her body, and she opened her eyes. Kenny was pleased. She was finally looking at him, and he loved it. He licked it over and over her moaning at every touch. Y/n hadn't even realized she was moaning. The pleasure was overwhelming.

Kenny started speeding up the process while also sucking instead of just licking. Without thinking, y/n grabbed the top of Kenny's hair, trying to find something to grab onto. This made Kenny grip her thighs harder, which also led to her moaning very loudly. She tried covering up her mouth, but not every noise was hidden.

"F-fuck yes, Kenny~" Y/n moaned.

Kenny felt his heart jump when she moaned his name. Which gave him excitement, and he started going all out.

"S-S....shit....!" Y/n gasped.

She could feel something creeping up, making her moan over and over repeatedly. Then, right when she thought the pleasure was going to stay the same, she felt the climax hit. She held her breath and let it all out. Kenny slowed down as he knew she was cumming. Then y/n let all the air in her lungs out breathing heavily. She laid down, letting go of Kenny and trying to catch her breath. Kenny sat up and licked his mouth.

"Holy shit, you taste good as fuck." Kenny mumbled.

Y/n groaned in embarrassment and slowly felt her eyes closing.

"Hey, don't fall asleep yet," Kenny said, helping her sit up.

"But I'm so tired," Y/n said.

"I know, sex can be tiring," Kenny replied.

Kenny helped her sit by the wall and made her rest her body on him. He was living his best life. Y/n laid her head on his lap.

"Are we going to regret this tomorrow?" Y/n asked.

"I won't, I don't know about you," Kenny replied.

It was quiet until y/n moved her head toward Kenny.

"I enjoyed it. I feel like we didn't do anything wrong, but knowing myself, I'll probably feel embarrassed tomorrow. That doesn't mean I didn't like it." Y/n reassured.

Kenny blushed. He was so happy she said that.

Y/n lifts her head to face Kenny. Then she slowly moved closer.

"Thank you, Kenny." She said before kissing him.

Kenny kissed back. Then the kiss broke.

"Not to ruin the moment. But uhm, you just tasted yourself." Kenny chuckled.

Y/n was confused at first then turned red. She put a hand over his face.

"Oh my god! Why did you say that."

"Haha, I just thought it would be funny."

Timeskip like 10 minutes later boo

Y/n had been laying on Kenny while Kenny pet her head. Y/n felt tired but wasn't falling asleep. Kenny was just enjoying the time.

*beez* *beez*

Y/n sat up and checked for her phone.

*beez* *beez*

She answered, not even reading who it was.

"Hello?" Y/n said.

"Heyyyyy girlie! I forgot about you. Sorry, but I left already and may or may not be back. Tolkien said he has a surprise for me, "wink wink." Anyway, I'm sorry but is it okay if you find someone else to have to drive you to my house?" Wendy explained.

Y/n held her forehead and took a deep sigh.

"Jeez, Wendy, how fucked up, are you? Yeah, I'm sure someone will help me out. Have fun, and use protection." Y/n said, giggling a little.

Wendy was going to protest but decided not and just said by the. Hung up.

Y/n sighed, then laid back down on Kenny.

"Soooo, you need a ride?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah."

"You know," Kenny coughed. "I might have a shitty truck, but I know how to drive," Kenny suggested.

Y/n looked at Kenny and smiled. "Trying to get more? Or do you genuinely want to help?" Y/n asked.

"Well, to be 100% honest. I just want to spend more time with you before you go." He explained.

Y/n blushed. "Oh wow, I didn't expect that."
It was quiet for a second, and then they both tried to speak at once. Then they laughed, and Kenny suggested she'd speak first.

"What would we do? I know you don't want to drop me off at her house immediately."

"I know a great spot by the pond, and it's a full moon tonight," Kenny said excitedly.

Y/n giggled, then stopped herself when she realized she was giggling.

"Sounds like a plan, I'm going to go tell Stan bye you go out to your car," Y/n said.

"Okay!" Kenny said, getting up and walking over to the trap door as fast as he could.

Y/n looked at him confused until she couldn't see him anymore, then she made her way over and started making her way down.

Once they both got down, Kenny hid his smirk while Y/n fixed her skirt. She looked up and saw the chaos all around Stan's yard.

"Wow, did all this just happen?" She said out loud.

"I guess. Let us know everyone was too busy to hear you." Kenny smirked.

Y/n looked at him with an embarrassed face and punched him on the arm.

Kenny just chuckled and continued moving forward. Once they got in the house, the loud noise made their ears ring. Y/n walked her way through the crowd to the kitchen where she found Clyde, Cartman, Butters, and Jimmy talking.

"Clyde shut the fuck up. I don't want to hear shit from you. You overly obsessed raisins girl freak." Cartman said.

"Bro, you can't tell me they're not hot." Clyde protested.

"Chicks are the reason men fail at life so much nowadays. You see all these grown-ass adults wasting their money on OnlyFans girls and fucking uwu Twitch streamers! When I get older, Ima put my money into a business and become the richest man alive." Cartman continued

"W-wow, fellas. You are going at it." Jimmy stuttered.

"Hey, guys," Y/n said, nervously.

"Oh, hey y/n!" Butters welcomed Y/n.

"Do you know where Stan went?" Y/n asked.

"Oh yeah, he left with Kehl, something about the noise," Cartman said.

"They should be in S-Sta-- St-Sta-Stan's bedroom." Jimmy continued.

"Oh, thanks!" Y/n said, turning around to Stan's room.

Cartman sighed. "See, how much you want to bet Kenny scored with her. He's totally not going to get rich."

Y/n made her way upstairs and noticed the crowd got smaller the more up she went. When she got to the hallway, up to no people were there. Only a small amount surrounded the bathroom. Y/n slowly walked up to Stan's bedroom door and was about to knock before she heard a soft moan. She froze and blushed.

"HOLY MOLY HE WAS FUCKING KYLE!" She said to herself.

She decided not to knock and to just text him later. Y/n ran down the stairs and out the front door, trying not to think about it. Once she got away from most of the crowd, she started laughing. Until she heard a honk. She looked up and saw an old rusty truck waiting for her. At first, she was confused and then remembered Kenny said he would drive her home. She walked up to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Guess what." She said without thinking.

Kenny looked at her puzzled. "What?" He chuckled.

Y/n got in the car and shut the door. Then she took a long pause.

"Stan and Kyle are your best friends, right?" Y/n asked.

"Well, yeah. Why?" Kenny asked.

"Okay, so, before I was invited to come to this party Stan had told me he had a crush on Kyle. And I just heard them having the "no-no" time, and I thought it was super fun for some reason. Not funny as like in a disrespectful way, like it was embarrassingly funny to me because when I went to go knock on the door, I heard it, and I was like, "Oh my gosh!" and then I ran here and started laughing, and then I got embarrassed. And I was like, "Should I tell you?" cuz I don't know if you know, but here we are, and I've already told you everything, so I guess we should just keep it a secret between us, huh?"

Kenny blinked a couple of times. "Yeah...uhm, I already knew they liked each other, haha. Jeez, you just spoke at 100 miles per hour. I'm still trying to process it." Kenny laughed.

"I guess ever since we were in the treehouse, I've just been excited."

"If that made you excited, just wait till I can do the rest." Kenny winked

Y/n looked the other way out the window, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"I didn't mean that.." She mumbled.

Kenny chuckled and started driving. Y/n noticed the car made weird noises and shook quite a lot. She wasn't really scared, just amazed by how this thing could continue to drive.

"Hey, Kenny?" Y/n said.

"Mmm?" Kenny replied.

"I know this is a bit much, but can you drive me home real fast? I don't want to wear this dress anymore." Y/n said.
Kenny didn't answer he just turned the car around. This made y/n concerned. Was he mad at her?

After about five minutes of silence, Kenny stopped the car in front of her house. She looked out the window and saw her mom wasn't there.

"Want to come in with me?" Y/n asked Kenny.

"I can?" Kenny replied.

"Well, I asked, didn't I?" Y/n chuckled.

"Hell yeah, I'll go in with you," Kenny said, taking the keys out of the car.

Y/n opened the door, and Kenny did the same. When Y/n got out, she looked around. No one was outside, and the town seemed quiet. Y/n started walking up to her door, Kenny right behind her. Y/n tried the doorknob, and it was unlocked. Y/n walked inside and let Kenny in, and then she closed the door. All the lights were turned off.

"I think my mom went with Sharon and Randy," Y/n said.

"What makes you say that?" Kenny asked.

"She usually just sleeps at home, but she's not here," Y/n said, making her way up the stairs

Kenny watched her take a few steps. He didn't want to disrespect her by looking, but it was just such a nice view to him. He then felt bad and looked down and started going up. Once they both got up the stairs, y/n opened the door to her bedroom. Kenny looked around, and when he turned to his right, he saw a door crack open. There was no light, and Kenny could've sworn he saw someone standing at the door, but before he could investigate, he was pulled into y/n's room. Y/n shut the door behind him and let go of his arm.

"Sorry, you just suddenly spaced out," Y/n said.

"Yeah uhm...does anyone else live in your house?" Kenny asked.

Y/n thought for a minute. Then remembered.

"Shit, yeah, my brother Jack lives here," Y/n said.

"Not sure if I'm right, but I think I saw him open his door," Kenny whispered.

Y/n turned pale and opened her door to see his door closed. She walked over to Jack's door and opened it to see a figure laying in bed.

"Phew, he's asleep." She whispered to Kenny.

She closed his door and walked back into her room.

"Could you help me out?" Y/n asked.

"With?" Kenny questioned.

"The zipper in the back, I got it on by myself. I don't think I can take it off." Y/n explained.

Kenny blushed a little and walked up to y/n. She turned around so her back would be facing Kenny. Then, she moved her hair out of the way. Kenny looked at her bare skin and shook his head. Kenny put one hand on the zipper and the other hand at the top, so It would unzip easier. The zipper only went down to the top of her hip, and Kenny was glad. He still saw her bra strap, though. Kenny put both his hands on her waist and went down to her neck and kissed it softly.

"Kenny...what are you doing?" Y/n blushed.

"Fighting battles in my head," Kenny replied.

"Okay, turn around," Y/n said.

Kenny listened and turned around to face her wall. Y/n took off the dress and put on a pair of shorts along with a T-shirt. Then she took off her shoes and slipped on some comfortable ones.

"Okay, I'm done," Y/n said putting her hair up.

Kenny turned around and smiled. "I'm convinced you look good in everything."

Y/n smiled softly. "It's been so long since someone has told me I look good."

"Your mom doesn't compliment you?" Kenny asked.

"Not in a long time. My father's death changed a lot of our life." Y/n explained.

Kenny walked up to her.

"Wanna start heading out?" Kenny suggested, trying to get her mind on something else.

"Oh, yeah. Let's go!" She said opening the door.

She started walking down the stairs, and Kenny did the same. Right, when she was about to open the front door she heard strange noises behind her. So she turned around concerned and then froze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 245 41
[Book 3] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "You deserve better Butters! It's too late for me but you..you can still...
52.8K 945 16
[ I do not own South Park or the characters mentioned in this fanfiction.] ------ Characters are anywhere from 16-17 years old in this book. Most in...
9.3K 223 22
TW: self harm, abuse, suicidal thoughts, gun violence, homophobia, religious trauma, swearing After concluding that their son was nothing more than a...
56.6K 977 14
Craig Tucker is one of Southpark biggest assholes and one of the most popular students, he could care less about school or the people in it, that is...