Cycles of growth

By cram_central

I go through these cycles every 6 to 8 months, lasting anywhere from a day or two to months. During these cyc... More

Inspired
Riding high
Meet with me for lunch
Famished
This is my baby, I call her peg.
What are you celebrating?

This feeder thing

557 0 0
By cram_central

--- Day 10 Saturday

I woke up and weighed myself.

238 belly was 49 inches. The weight was coming fast,

I felt heavy that steak was still working its way through the system. I stood in the kitchen and chugged a half gallon of the milk cream mix. I decided to take on the country harvest buffet at noon. I was going to pack as much food in as I could. I was still a little bloated at 1:00 when I arrived. Today's special was meatloaf. The milk machine was working. I handed to waiter a 10.00 bill and said take care of me and ill give you another. He was very attentive. I had soup, lots of chicken, and a ton of meatloaf. I went to the restroom, massaged my belly, and returned and decimated more meatloaf. From the chocolate fountain Had a bunch of chocolate-covered strawberries and chocolate milk. I gave him another 10.00 and moved to a table on the other side of the restaurant. After 30 or so minutes, I massaged my gut again and squeaked in more mashed potatoes, gravy, and chicken. I Ate rolls dipped in gravy and mashed potatoes. I was grunting as I was eating. I was sweating and feeling sick, stopped, and massaged again. This went on for a long while. I was the fullest I have ever been. I went for one more chocolate milk and it almost didn't go down and I almost puked. I left fully satisfied. I could not get into the truck without feeling like puking. I found a park bench where I could sit at an angle and waited for it all to settle. It must have been a sight to see my shirt not covering my belt and my 42s open.

After a long while, I was good to go but felt weird the rest of the night. Like I had gone past a limit, it affected the rest of the night. Before bed, I had cookies and milk to calm down whatever I had done.

---Day 11 Sunday,

I woke up sore; yep, I pulled something.

I went to Tracy's café for breakfast and got my usual supersized corn beef hash and eggs with toast. As a challenge I also stopped at McDonald's and ordered five mc griddle egg and cheese biscuits. I could only stuff three, but the thought was there.

Lori texted me to ask if I wanted to get together for a surprise lunch. At my place, pizza and mac and cheese. I agreed. I told her I should not take over an hour and a half since I had chores to do. She agreed. She met me at 1:30 with three large pizzas and a very large container of mac and cheese.  They were various flavors of meats and veggie combos. The strategy was for me to eat as much as I could as fast as I could, and she would help me with the rest. I got through a pizza and a half before I started slowing down. She hurried me up, and I finished a second pizza. I could have done only a few bites more. But I was slowing down. I loosened my pants and belt as she settled me into the big chair and started feeding me. She gave commands. I was impressed she asked me to shut my eyes, and she fed me sometimes multiple slices at a time at different angles. Every time I hesitated, she would tell me to hurry pig, she would massage my belly in a particular way, and I would be good. Then she started with the mac and cheese it was delicious and rich. What seemed like a few minutes later, she said we were done. What? I ate three pizzas and all that mac and cheese then I tried to get up. BOOM, it hit me all at once. There was no way I was going to get anything done right now and be able to function. I could hardly get out of the chair. I thought I was eating good on my own, but this feeder thing was wonderful. I was max stuffed; I was in painful ecstasy. Lori thanked me and left, and I slept in the chair. I woke up at 2:30 and reluctantly headed out to the garage to clean up after having some of my favorite ice cream. I finished the day and came home to some canned ravioli before sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.5K 109
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
11.3K 247 18
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
412K 18.2K 50
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...