Oral Fixation - Stiles Stilin...

By BeaconHillsBound

Derek Hale thought he was the only Hale to survive the fire, but like always, it seemed like he was wrong. Pe... More

Cast
0. Oh, Brother of Mine
1. Honor? I Barely Know Her
2. You've Gotta Be Kidding Mieczyslaw
3. Raeken Up These Hoes
4. Oh, Hale No
5. McCall Me Maybe
6. Honor is Key
7. Ghosteddy
8. Get'er Dunbar
9. Hale War
11. Special Argent
12. Yukimura Than We Expected *NEW*
13. Der-wreck of Emotions
14. Poor Stiles
AN

10. On the Rhoden

273 12 0
By BeaconHillsBound

Thank you to dd0g90 on AO3 for the first passage ideas!

October 18th, 2022
7:49 AM

I-70, Jackson, Indiana

   Everyone was getting an ancy in this Pack of vans. Derek had bought a used church van for vacations or hunting trips, but it was getting cramped with Honor and Cora inside it. Derek was angry with Stiles for contacting Eli, but he understood it was out of concern. Malia tagged along and brought Kira.

   "I didn't know they were seeing each other..." he thought, under the impression Kira was still with the Skin Walkers.

   It was a 32-hour trip from Beacon Hills to Springfield, Ohio, but with many of the Pack knowing how to drive this big of a van, they didn't have to pull over and rest. Derek, Honor, and Lydia took turns driving, but now Scott was driving with Isaac, keeping him company. 

   Stiles was in the seat with Erica and Boyd. Stiles was resting his head on Boyd's shoulder as Erica was getting turned on by seeing her boyfriend holding her crush of years.

   "Erica," Boyd whispered snapped as she gestured to him, humping Stiles. She got off when Boyd told her about Stiles giving him head or Boyd fingering him. Lydia smirked when she saw Erica was teasing. 

   Stiles hadn't slept with Parrish since Jordan had been so busy with work and college, but she wanted him to rock Stiles' world. She had recently discovered that she couldn't have children. She knew that Stiles would bear beautiful and smart children and that he would let her co-mother.

   Hayden rolled her eyes and chuckled at the girls being turned on with their boyfriends fucking the Omega. She couldn't care less. Honestly, she loved it since Liam was so incredibly horny. She liked to have a break from Liam now, and then, she loved and adored him, but she didn't like sex as much as he did.

   Parrish had managed to get off work for this trip. He was playing on Derek's Switch when he saw Lydia joining Erica in gesturing to Boyd fucking Stiles. "What are you doing?"

   "Imitating Boyd fucking Stiles," Lydia said, and Parrish raised an eyebrow.

   "Why?"

   "Because it was cute...here," Lydia grabbed her phone to show him Erica's video, with Stiles giving Boyd head. "Look at his face," Lydia pointed out, showing how silly the guy looked when Stiles was pleasuring him.

   "If you want to keep your phone in your hand and not on the van floor... I would suggest turning off that video," Boyd snapped, and Lydia winked at him. Parrish was looking at her like she was weird. He was attracted to Stiles but didn't know why she begged him to fuck him too.

   While the boys were knocking boots, skullfucking Stiles, and fighting, the girls were determined to discover why Stiles was the Pack's Omega. Lydia was looking through her grandmother's library at the lake house and found this beautiful sterling silver encased book. 

   There were moon emblems and the Moon goddess, Selene, on them. Inside said the omegas weren't just something that nature chose. The goddess herself handpicks them.

   It said that Omegas would bear extremely strong, healthy, and beautiful children, whether with humans, wolves, or other supernatural beings. They could bear and birth a true alpha as it would ignore the prophecy of one being chosen every 100 years. Thats not the only divine thing they are capable of bearing.

   Depending on their lineage along with the fathers, they could conceive extinct shifters like Dragons, Mermaids, Hydra, Minotaur, Centaur, Sphinx, Phoenix, or even rebirthing some deities. When they figured this out, they decided not to tell Stiles, as it would overwhelm him. The Guys of the Pack were stupid enough to slip the information to Stiles, so they didn't tell them either.

   The scent of Stiles was fogging up the van's cabin, mostly due to the Alpha musk. It would be about two more hours until they reached Springfield. Derek tried to sleep but repeatedly repeated what he would say to Eli.

   Erica decided to do something to fuel her boredom. She reached over Boyd and palmed Stiles' crotch through his gym shorts. Boyd and Parrish looked at her like she was crazy and growled at her, but then they guided Boyd's hand to rest on Stiles' lap as he woke up.

   "You guys are acting like teenagers," Parrish scoffed as the girls giggled as Stiles glared at Boyd. The boy put his hands up in surrender.

   "It was Erica," Boyd said, and Erica looked innocent. He gave them a dirty look as if they could do that. They had a threesome the other night since Stiles didn't want to do anal. Boyd cupped Stiles' face and kissed him, and Stiles kissed back uncomfortably. He still didn't want to step on Erica's toes.

   "I'm gonna go check on Derek," Stiles pulled away, and that's when Erica jumped on top of Boyd, sucking his face, not caring that they were in their Pack Van. Stiles didn't know why that turned her on so much. He looked at Lydia to see she was doing the same thing with Parrish. He got up and walked up the aisle to the front row. There were two seats on the left wall and two on the right.

   Honor was listening in on Stiles' heartbeat when he was asleep. When he was about to walk past his row, he snatched Stiles to pull him to sit on his stomach. Stiles was awake for about 30 seconds, so he wasn't in his 'stay away' from me mood. 

   Cora was in the row of seats across from Honor, raising her eyebrow, trying to fill in everything she was told she had missed in the past three years. Derek growled slightly as he was two aisles ahead of them, but he didn't push it as he knew Stiles would only pull away from him more.

   "Hey, Blow Pop," Honor smirked as it was innuendo and Stiles' favorite candy. He always had one in his mouth at the movie theatre, if not gum. He wasn't always this forward but wanted to piss Derek off.

   "Why am I sitting on your stomach?" Stiles rubbed his eyes.

   "Because you would stab me if I sat you where I want you to," Honor bit his lip, and Cora rolled her eyes while Derek gave him a warning snarl. Stiles opened his mouth to say something, but then he heard his phone ring. He pulled his phone out, seeing that it was Eli video-calling him.

   "Who is that?" Derek poked his head to look at him.

   "Guys, quiet," Malia said as Stiles answered the call.

   "Hey, Elias,"

   "Eli," He corrected as he glared into the phone, "How could you do this to me?"

   "Do what? We are a couple of hours away," Stiles said, shaking his head and trying to wake up.

   "How could you give me hope to meet my Father when he is a murderer finally," Eli said, and Stiles flinched with the Pack.

   "What are you talking about?"

   "My mom found me just in time! She told me everything!"

   "Your mom?" Stiles asks, concerned, and Kate takes the phone to the hyperactive boy with a shining, sinister smile. She changes it before Eli can see it. "No! Eli, get away from her!" Stiles stood up with every ounce of sleep slipping away from him. "Shit," Stiles quickly called back when he hung up, but it was immediately ignored. Honor snapped out of his playful mood.

   "What? What happened?" Derek stood up with Cora and Honor like they could do something about it immediately.

   "It's Kate. She got to him first,"

   "Fuck, step on it, Scott," Derek snapped, and Stiles looked up at Honor. The Alpha Chimera understood what he was telling him silently.

   "Call Springfield Police and tell them this is an emergency," Stiles said, reaching over his suitcase to grab his wolfsbane-laced knife and pistol. Rushing back to the van's door with Honor, the Pack looked at them, alarmed and confused, as Honor picked up Stiles. He was a Were-Chimera, and one of his genetics was a cheetah. 

   A Cheetah Shifter could run faster than a plane. Honor asked Stiles to keep it a secret. He had to kill shifters to become a Chimera. It was justified, but he didn't want Derek to see him as a monster. The wolves weren't as observant as Stiles, even with super abilities.

   "If something happens... tell Daddy I love him," Stiles said before Honor unlocked the door and jumped out. The Pack swore and yelped but saw Honor running away quickly.

Please Vote, Comment, Add to your lists, and share this story with a friend:). 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 505 11
Derek Hale has made many mistakes in his life and being gay wasn't going to be one of them. He is going to find a nice shewolf to settle down with s...
306K 12.8K 30
Stiles Stilinski ran away from home, got knocked up a year later and spent four years taking care and loving his baby boy. He was alone and the fathe...
873 108 24
Damian has known his life was going to be difficult being born a rare male Omega, but after one dreadful night, his happy world is tossed on its head...
162K 6.4K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...