A world I dreamed of

Autorstwa 1discountidiot

SONIC PRIME SPOILERS‼️‼️‼️‼️ COVER ART IS MINE‼️ _____________________________________ Nine arrives in Sonic'... Więcej

Chapter 2: Played like a Fiddle
Chapter 3: Prism chaos
Chapter 4: Nine Tails
Chaoter 5: I've always hated me
Chapter 6: A small, lonely fox
Chapter 7: No...
Chapter 8: A part of me
Chapter 9: Warmth
Chapter 10: Odd peace

Chapter 1: Apologize

3.4K 68 109
Autorstwa 1discountidiot

AHHHHH I LOVE NINE AND SONIC SO IM MAKING A FIC ABOUT THEM!!!

YEA LETS GET INTO IT!!!

Sonic realizing he was an ass?? LOVE IT

Gay hedgehogs? YES

SPOILERS‼️
______________________

Sonic was back in his world. After months of torture and longing for his friends, his real friends. He was finally back. He kept the details short about his endeavors. But he told them the basics. A stillness washed over the room like a foggy cloud. He told them about their alternative selves. Well, most of their alternative selves. Amy didn't need to know about Rusty Rose just yet.

Shadow was there. In the corner of the room sending him a low glare. He still kept up his "I despise that blue menace"—front. But they all knew that he didn't mean it. The wouldn't speak on it though.

Sonic finished explaining everything and suddenly the room became quiet. Tails looked at him shocked. The stillness becoming a wall surrounding them as they took in the new information. Sonic would leave the apologies till after they interrupted the news.

Suddenly, the silence was broken by none-other than Knuckles;

"I was a pirate?"

Laughter. Loud and bubbly spilled over the room. The others looked at the Echidna with confusion then they all burst out into laughter as well. Sonic stood by Knuckles and placed a hand on his shoulder as he doubled over in laughter, arm over his stomach and his other arm wrapping around the echidnas shoulders as he pulled his friend closely. Sonic wiped a fake tear from his eye he looked at his friend and smiled.

"You're the salt of the Earth Y'know that Knux?"

Knuckles chuckled, smirking at the hedgehog. Returning the favor of wrapping his own arm around the other then using his other arm to ruffle the hedgehogs quills.

"I know, blue."

Sonic realized that this. This Knuckles, HIS Knuckles would always be his Favorite Knuckles.

Sonic became quiet again once he pulled away from the others hold. They all looked at him with confusion in their features. Then shock as the Blue blur slowly knelt down in front of them all. Shadow uncrossed his arms from across the room. Sonic knelt on one knee and looked down before be began to speak.

"I'm sorry." He said softly. Gasps sounded softly around the room.

"I was stupid to not listen to you all. I was too self centered around defeating egghead that I didn't listen to your warnings." He began his long but sincere apology. He apologized for his stupidity, his arrogance, his attitude, and for everything else. He apologized not only to his team. But to the ones he cared about. His friends, his family.

He promised to do better. He promised he would listen to them carefully from now on. He promised to be a better hero. A better friend. And a better hedgehog.

"I know I can't just ask for forgiveness, but I'll do everything in my power to make it up to you guys. I'm so sorry." And with that final sentence he stopped speaking. They all stood in shock. He didn't stand until suddenly several bodies flew into his and he was wrapped in the biggest hug of his life.

They all had tears in their eyes and for a second Sonic thought he might've said something wrong until they all pulled away. All except Tails, who clung to his brother desperately. Sonic hugged back and finally stood up straight. Shadow eyed him from across the room. Sonic met his gaze and the ebony hedgehog smiled at him and nodded his head.

A silent telling that he did good. Sonic smiled brightly and everyone took a moment to collect themselves. Tails finally let go after a while. His tails wrapped around his brother and kept him close as he stood next to him. Sonic knelt down again and made his brother look him in the eyes as he held the foxes shoulders.

"I'm so sorry for not listening to you Tails." He pulled the fox into his own hug.

After a few moments, Sonic let go of his little brother and held the foxes hand as the other wiped his eyes. Suddenly Knuckles spoke up again.

"Where did that come from...?" The first time Knuckles ever seemed speechless. Sonic looked at him and Smiled. Not a cocky smile, but a, kind, sincere smile. They all haven't seen a smile like that in a long time.

"Let's just say... someone knocked some sense into me." He gave Shadow a subtle look.

They didn't notice the look but before someone spoke again Sonic spoke up once more.

"But not just that. I realized that I didn't value you guys enough. I realized that I didn't want to accept that I was wrong. But that caused all this to happen. My ignorance caused these problems. Not Eggman. Well, mostly." He stated. He was finally comfortable for taking the blame. He didn't listen because he was too self centered.

Amy sniffed and walked up and hugged Sonic.

"Sonic..." Sonic smiled and wrapped his free arm around her back.

"I know Ames."

Sonic smiled at her when she looked up at him. He placed his arm from her back to her head and patted it a few times before speaking up.

"How about we go to that tree you showed me a while ago? I think I'm ready to relive those memories." He said. She smiled brightly.

_____________________

Sonic was stupid. He was arrogant, self centered, idiotic, and he refused to listen to anyone. But like Sonic does, he learns not to be. He apologized. For the first time, he wasn't the "arrogant blue blur" anymore. He was just Sonic.

Shadow listened to the apology. It was sincere and it was good. It was the best apology he'd ever heard come out of that menaces mouth.

When Sonic looked over at him. When he saw his kneeled down form. The vulnerability of that apology was clear. That blue hedgehog didn't kneel for anyone. He was the hero, never stepping down from his pedestal. But when their eyes met Shadow smiled. It wasn't toothy, just a small smile and a quick nod but the smile he got in return told him everything.

That apology wasn't just for his friends. It was for Shadow as well. It was an apology to Shadow for having to deal with him. But it was also a 'thank you'. A thank you to Shadow for Knocking some sense into the hedgehog. Shadow knew the hedgehog knew he was wrong but he needed an extra kick. (Literally)

"Let's just say...someone knocked some sense into me."

That sentence, the look Sonic sent to him made Shadow chuckle to himself. Then the hedgehog went into detail. That he also realized on his own. Shadow knew that meant a lot to the others in the room. (It meant a lot to Shadow as well but that was only for him to know.)

Shadow watched the hedgehog hug his brother. The fox crying in his arms, Sonic didn't see the giant Smile and fat tears rolling down the foxes face.

Then he watched him settle down the kit and hold his hand before he hugged Amy as well. He remembered the small detail about the tree as well. He saw Amy light up. Shadow suddenly felt a feeling of fondness towards the blue menace.

Rouge turned to Shadow and caught the small gleam in his eyes. She rolled her eyes and smiled. She wiped her own tears and walked over to the ebony hedgehog.

"He's grown a lot hasn't he? Thank you for knocking the sense into him."

Yeah she knew it wasn't all Shadow, but she also knew that the ebony hedgehog was the only one who could get the blue blur that vulnerable.

Shadow sent her a look. His gaze was softened from staring at the blue blur. He grunted and crossed his arms again. She smirked at Shadow.

"He has. But that part was just him. He did that on his own." Shadow said softly before turning his back. Rouge snickered.

She patted the ebony hedgehogs shoulder whispering something to him before she flew off to the rest of the group again.

"Stubborn as always, Shadow. But hey, look after him huh? He's clearly got eyes for you. I can tell. He cares about you. Hold onto that."

Shadow thought for a second. What did that mean?

Then he saw Sonic look at him again after turning back around. The blue hedgehog send him a smile and his cheeks slowly became a rosy color. He waved him over. A silent invite to the so called "tree".

Shadow sent a look. "I'll meet you there". Sonic understood. He sent his own look. "Can't wait."

Shadow felt a sudden tug at his heart. He didn't recognize the feeling but he didn't hate it either. He watched the hedgehog pick up his brother and place the kit on his shoulders. He watched the way the kit laughed when the hedgehog faked stumbling around the room.

The laughter from the blue menace as he finally walked out of the room with his brother on his shoulders, it made Shadow lift an arm, a hand coving his heart.

'Oh...'

_________________________

From another world, a fox stood in front of a tiny shard. He picked it up and turned to the robots following him. His robotic tails lifting him up onto the ceiling. He smirked down at the robots.

He looked down at the tiny shard piece in his hand.

"Finally..."

__________________________

SONIC APOLOGIZES!!!!

SHADOW HAS SWOONED BUT DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE SOME CHALLENGES WITH THIS 👀

And Nine makes a small appearance?

Sonic doesn't have all the shards after all... I wonder what will happen.

THATS ALL FOR NOW

BYEEEEEEEE

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.6K 220 14
[Possibly Discontinued.] Project Shadow - a mystery for many decades. That is, until, a certain Ivo Robotnik rediscovers and releases this 'Shadow'...
10.3K 230 22
After the battle ended.... Sonic and friends now face Shadow and Rouge who had been corrupted by greed... but after the first battle Sonics friends d...
24.1K 605 40
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? I own none of these characters...
15.3K 333 17
Following two dystopian adventures with Modern Shadow, Boom Sonic returns to his world to learn why Boom Shadow has been acting like such a jerk to e...