Softie~

Od PinkandBlackRoses

Amy Rose, our beloved and well-known pink hedgehog, is heartbroken by Sonics new girlfriend, Sally, but as ti... Více

Day 1 - Seeing Sonic
Day 2 - The Mystery
Day 3 - An Unexpected Surprise
Day 4 - Mystery Solved
Day 5 - A Normal Day..?
Day 6 - Eggman finds out
Day 7 - The Rescue
Day 8 - The Agreement
Day 9 - ShadAmy's Day
Day 10 - Shadow's Day
Day 11 - Accusations?
Day 12 - Investigation
Day 13 - A Truth or a Lie
Day 14 - Just a Sonally Filler
Day 15 - A Dilemma?
Day 17 - The Plan
Day 18 (part 1) - The Confrontation

Day 16 - Recovering

137 3 0
Od PinkandBlackRoses

(Amy's POV)

I woke up some point the next day, feeling much better than yesterday. I walked outside of the room, being greeted by all of my friends from yesterday. They were all in the living room, Tails sat beside Cream, Cream using one of his tails as a blanket. Sally sat beside Sonic, his arm wrapped around her shoulder while her head lay on his shoulder. They were discussing a lot of things, and greeted me excitedly when they noticed I was awake.

"Good morning, Ames!"
"How're you feeling, Amy?"
"Glad to see you awake!"

"I'm feeling much better than before, thanks guys." I said, a little embarrassed from all of the attention. I sit down next to Cream and listen in on the conversation that my friends were having.

".... and we're going to need a few days to recover all of the Chaos Emeralds." Tails was explaining to the group that we had no leads as to where the emeralds were, we have to find them all before Eggman or Shadow get ahold of them and use them for evil.

"What if we break out into groups and search for them? We'd find them faster." Cream said, her brown eyes beaming with curiosity. Sally looked at her and responded, 

"That's a great idea, but I think Sonic and Amy should search for them. Hedgehogs can easily sense the emeralds' presence and track their locations faster than any other species. " Tails nodded in agreement, and we agreed that Sonic and I would look for the emeralds together, once I fully recovered, first...

"What about the rest of us? What should we do in the meantime that Amy is recovering?" Cream asked, her eyes wide with curiosity. Tails looked back at her, looked at me, and then presented his idea.

"Cream, you can keep an eye on Amy while she heals. When she goes out, stay around her to make sure nothing happen. Sally and I will build you a watch that you can use to communicate with us. I will make watches for everyone that doesn't have one, and they'll be even better than the ones we've been using now."

Sonics ears perked up in interest, and he raised one of his arms as if he were asking a question. "So what'll I be doing? If Amy's healing, I can just go look for an emerald or two by myself, or something.."

Sally nudged Sonics shoulder and glared at him. A hint of blush appeared on the blue hedgehogs face as he noticed this. Sally spoke up, keeping her glare on him.

"Oh no you don't. You weren't home for a few days, and now you want to go right back out? You need to rest too, mister!"

Sonic chuckled, scratching the back of his head in nervousness, "But Sallllllllll, the sooner we start looking, the sooner stuff can get done! I don't need to rest!"

"No buts, no coconuts! You, get to resting!"

"But Sallyyyyyyy-"

At this point, those two were bickering, so Cream, Tails, and I just walked out of the room to talk amongst ourselves. Cream stood next to Tails, messing with her ears and fidgeting lightly. Tails was looking the other way, diverting his eyes from the little rabbit. I smirked, and spoke to the both of them.

"I agree with what you said earlier, Tails. You and Sally go ahead and make those new watches, and Cream and I can spend the day together while I heal up."

"Sounds good to me, Amy. Make sure you take it easy, you can run and move around and stuff, but you won't be fully healed until the day after tomorrow, so no fighting or eating questionable foods, alright?" Tails said, holding his fist out.

"Sure, you can trust me." I smiled, and put my fist up to his in a fist-bump position. Tails smiled back at me, wished me and Cream good luck, and went back into the room Sonic and Sally were still arguing in. Cream and I chuckled, and walked outside of the house.

"So Amy, what do you feel like doing today?" Cream danced around me and asked excitedly.

"Well......."

....

(Shadow's POV)

....

Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, DAMN IT!!! What in the flying FUCK was that entire situation yesterday!? I can't believe that stupid faker ruined everything for me. Now Amy probably hates me, they all must hate me. I snapped, I lost my composure, I...  why!? I am trying to help them, I just want what's best for them, why does it have to be so complicated. I already lost somebody special to me, I don't.. want to lose her too...

I hop out of bed, and tried to control my inner thoughts, took a quick shower. As the warm water hit my quills, I contemplated everything, I thought about what happened to Rose, what Sonic did, and how they kept her from me after she... never mind.

Why did they treat me like I was such a monster? I was worried about her, and they held me back, HE held me back, HE fought me off. I just wanted to get her the care she needed.

Fuck....

I punched the wall in front of me out of anger and distress. I don't want her to hate me, I don't want her to think that I meant to hurt her. It was an accident, I didn't mean to hit her out of the sky, I didn't mean to spin dash into her, I didn't mean to be the cause of her suffering, I didn't mean to cause any harm, I'm just trying to help...

I feel something warm run down my hand, and feel a stinging pain. There's blood running down my hand from the punch, but I could care less. There's still an entire week before Eggman is able to get that damn cannon to work, but I need that thing to get done quicker. I can't wait another moment. I have to give Eggman my assistance and the rest of those emeralds.

I get out of the shower, and dry off, putting my gloves and shoes back on, and securing my inhibitor rings into place. I grab a little gadget used to communicate, and call the fat man.

* ring *

*ringggggg*

*pick up*

I heard Eggman's voice on the other side of the line.

"What do you want? I'm busy." 

"I need you to hurry up with that cannon. I'm getting impatient and Sonic now knows about our alliance." I responded, in as serious as a tone that I could muster.

Eggman went silent for a moment, before sighing to himself.

"....... I told you, I can't get it to work properly until a week from now, perhaps I can speed up the process by a few days with your help, but you'd have to get over here and help me NOW"

As irritating as that sounded, I kept my composure and responded calmly,

"I can make that happen. I'll be there shortly, with the rest of the Chaos Emeralds."

Eggman's chuckle could be heard on the other side of the line.

"Sounds great to me, I'll see you soon, hedgehog."

* hang up *

This is going to suck, but things have to be done this way, or else everything will go to hell. I quickly grabbed the Chaos Emeralds in my possession, closed my eyes, and got into position.

"CHAOS CONTROL!"

* insert warping sounds *

I opened my eyes and found that I was now inside of Eggman's base. I could hear cluttering noises from inside one of the rooms, and decided to head in that direction. I found Eggman working on some little engine looking part, and greeted him accordingly.

"As you can see, I'm here, and I've brought the emeralds." I pull out the green and dark blue emeralds and hand them to him. He looked up at me, taking the emeralds,  and placing them next to him.

"I appreciate you bringing these all the way over here for little ol me, and now that we've got all of the emeralds, we can power the cannon. It isn't done yet, so we'll have to hide the emeralds in the S.C.A so that the blue rat and his friends can't find them." Eggman muttered.

"Do you have a way to get them up there?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Obviously I do, how else would I have been working on the cannon up there!?" Eggman asked sarcastically. I stayed silent and followed him into some spacecraft looking thing. 

Within minutes, we were in space, heading towards the S.C.A, and I took a moment to admire the space scenery around us.

There were stars, a few planets, some comets, and some colorful looking areas. It was a really pretty sight, and it reminded me of something....

I thought to myself for another few minutes before we arrived at the all-too-familiar spacecraft. We hopped out, and put the emeralds we brought with us, with the emeralds already there. A sinister smile appeared on Eggman's face as he clasped his hands together and laughed loudly.

"Now, lets get to work.."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.3K 636 13
Amy hasn't been in contact with any of the Sonic team at least for a month and everyone is worried, even two hedgehogs that thought they would never...
65.9K 1.8K 19
"Opposites attract" said no one ever. Amy rose is a happy and excited girl that chases Sonic on the daily. Unlike Shadow, who is a quiet guy, able...
9.8K 214 34
The pink hedgehog named Amy Rose had always been in love with the blue hedgehog named Sonic ever since Amy first laid eyes on him when they were kids...