Life and Death || Death x Rea...

By Mama-IsabellaTPN

You used to be the enemy of Puss in Boots, now, you're a friend. You were the best friend of oogway and Kai a... More

First encounter
Kitty Softpaws

Background

638 7 2
By Mama-IsabellaTPN

"Looks like you win, mao(cat)." you said as you put your katana away. "It won't be the last time we meet. See you in your next life, Puss in Boots." you walked away from the village. 

You got back to China and found Oogway and Kai training, then suddenly, you were ambushed. "Ooway!" you yelled as your friend got stabbed.

Oogway was badly ingured, you and Kai carried him for days until you found the secret Panda village. The pandas healed Oogway and tought you and him how to give life. Kai grew selfish and wanted the power all to himself.

You and Ooway had to stop him. "Oogway!" you yelled as he banished Kai and himself to the spirit realm while you stayed in the mortal realm.

You walked back to the Jade Palace, giving life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
123K 5.7K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...