#𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄, 𝙠𝙖𝙧...

By -fischll

▄▄▄▄ 赤羽 業 ▄▄▄▄ ❝'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 ❞ 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄... More

#𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄!
#𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!
#𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘: 𝗦𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗖𝗨𝗣!
#𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!
#𝐓𝐖𝐎| 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
#𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
#𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌
#𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
#𝐒𝐈𝐗| 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
#𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| 𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇
#𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓| 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌?
#𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄| 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇
#𝐓𝐄𝐍| 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒
#𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| 𝟏 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝟑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄| 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
#𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒
#𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄
#𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐏
#𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬!
#𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
#𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
#𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀
#𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘| 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄?
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎| 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| 𝐍𝐎
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝐓𝐀𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔

395 17 12
By -fischll

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔]
0:00━━━━━━━━━0:45
◅◅  ▷  ▻▻

❝𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

2ND PERSON!

"OH MY GOD Y/N!"
Rio gasped quietly as her eyes fixated on your bruised neck.

You finished unbuttoning your shirt and sighed. "Is it really that bad?"

"Someone was hungry." She snickered before you playfully punched her.

"You should see him." You smirked.

"Seen who?" Kaede asked as she and Okuda stood beside the two of you.

"Oh my gosh! Y/n are you okay?" Okuda asked looking at your neck and collarbones in concern.

"No, I'm dying... of embarrassment."

Rio continued laughing when Kaede and Okuda's faces turned red in realisation. "I'm dying to know who the lucky guy is."

"You'll find out when the earth blows up." You rolled your eyes before pulling the turtleneck over your head.

"I don't think you're supposed to wear that," Kaede spoke up.

You shrug your shoulders. "I don't care I'll just make up an excuse."

The other girls were already changed into their phys-ed uniforms and were just talking amongst themselves.

Rio suddenly hugged your waist and smirked. "I forgot how sexy your body was, no wonder you have a boyfriend who's obsessed with you."

"I won't tell you who he is Rio." You sighed.

"Is he who I think?" Rio asked. She knew that you and Gakushu were close but not that you were dating.

"Maybe?"

Rio squealed loudly. "OMG OMG! Now I see him in a completely different light."

"He's different when you get to know him." You mumbled whilst playing with your hair.

The blonde grinned as she gazed into your eyes. "You must like him a lot, I'm happy for you!"

You chuckled at that, you didn't just like him you were obsessed. "You better keep your mouth shut about this."

"Hey ladies, what're you talking about?" Okajima greeted whilst walking beside Maehara.

"Get lost, we're having an important conversation here!" Rio yelled at them before hurrying back to your side.

You continue walking and ignored them.

"Hey, Y/n tell me what you meant earlier?" Maehara asked, referring to what you told him earlier about his ex-girlfriend, Tsuchiya Kaho, and how she was one of the reasons you got put in E class.

"I said all I needed to say, pretty boy." You nonchalantly told him before flipping off Okajima who was ogling you.

Gym class was a compilation of you and Rio playing around with the green knives when Mr Karasuma asked the class to spar in pairs.

"So I was blindfolded and grabbed the knife and stabbed the bitches like this!" You giggled as you stabbed Rio with the rubber knife.

She began hollering at your over-dramatic demonstration of the fight that caused you to be in E class. "I'm dying! You're such an icon."

Mr Karasuma heard the commotion and walked towards you. "Do you think this funny? This gym class is to help build your skills, don't forget the gravity of the situation the world is in right now. This is a matter of life and death."

You scoffed at his lecture. "Do you think I give a damn about the world? I don't care if it blows up or not so leave me out of it."

"Fine, I'll leave you out of it but only if you can prove that you're stronger than your classmates since you think you're above everyone else." The teacher suggested.

You rolled your eyes. "So if I fight someone here I can leave?"

He nodded. "Yes but that someone is the strongest person in this class." He sent a gesture at a certain redhead who started walking towards you.

"Shouldn't she fight a girl so it's fair?" Rio said.

"Don't worry y/n can handle me she looks like the kinda girl who'd fight a guy anyways." Karma taunted.

You sighed and tied your hair up with the rubber band on your wrist. "You look like a guy who'd hit girls so I'm just gonna be defending myself."

The whole class started gathering around and the Rio started hyping you up whilst most of the class had doubtful looks on their faces.

"Whoever gets hit with the knife first wins. Start!" Karasuma yelled and the two of you pounced on each other.

Karma was first to swing his knife but you dodged it with ease. He ran at you again with double the speed and before he could lift his knife to stab you, you raised the knee of your kicking leg to the waist, then exerted force by exerting your foot forward, straight towards Karma's groin. He collapsed onto the ground and the crowd winced and gasped in shock.

Just as you were about to stab him with your knife, he pulled your ankle causing you to crash on top of him.

"You're heavier than I thought you'd be." He insulted.

"Do you want to get your dick cut off? I went too easy on you by kicking you." You whispered into his ear not wanting your classmates to hear your language and violent tone.

His long fingers tightly wrapped around your throat and you gasped for air. A smirk appeared on his face when he saw what was under the fabric of your turtleneck.

"Looks like some-" Before he could finish his sentence your fist met his mouth.

You landed a few punches until he regained his strength and choked you even harder.

"Am I the only one who can see the weird sexual tension?" Okajima questioned.

"Yes, it's only you."

"I don't think y/n is single, there are rumours of her dating someone."

"I knew it, she's way too pretty to be single." Maehara cried.

The both of you jerked forward to stab the other and did it at the same time.

"What the fuck? Are you trying to kill me or something?!" You gasped for air after he finally let go.

"If I didn't choke you who knows what your psychotic ass would've done to me." He stood up and brushed himself off then extended a hand to you.

You slapped his hand away and got up as well, fixing your half-lifted shirt and sagging joggers. "The psychotic one is you! Why would you harm a poor defenceless cute girl like me? I was just trying to get out of class you should've helped me out."

"Poor? Defenceless? More like manic and straight-up crazy." The redhead scoffed at how you acted in front of the class and walked off.

Karasuma shook his head and sighed. "Well since it's a tie I guess both y/n l/n and Karma Akabane can leave for the rest of the class. By the way, your martial arts was impressive L/n. If you put in the effort you could become the closest to killing the octopus and saving the world."

"No thanks and it's the world that needs saving from us not the other way around." You mumbled before going back into the changing room to get your phone.

"YOU'RE SO LUCKY YOU HAVE A FREE PERIOD RIGHT NOW!"

You spoke on the phone to Gakushu whilst sitting on a tree branch.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He asked.

You laughed and took a puff of your vape. "I had phys ed but I made up an excuse to leave."

"How's E class? I bet it's hell."

"It's interesting."

"I doubt there's anything interesting going on in that place." He sighed.

You smirked. "The only interesting thing is that everyone is crazy."

"Including you."

"Shut up!" You huffed.

"Have you been taking your meds lately?" He asked out of concern.

Gakushu had known you for a long time so he knew you had to take medication for your bpd.

"Yes, I have sir." You giggled.

"When was the last time you ate something?"

"A few days ago." You answered honestly this time. There was no use in lying to him because he could always tell if you had eaten or not.

"Do you want me to come over to your place later? We can cook together like we used to." Gakushu asked.

"And act like we're parents with 5 kids or overworked chefs at a busy restaurant again." You smiled as you were reminded of the times when you would have fun together.

"Meet me at the gate later, okay baby?" You could hear the smile in his voice.

"Of course my love!"

Loud laughter started coming from the distance so you hung up the phone. "My love? Pfft, I'm gonna puke, I never imagined that I'd feel sorry for Asano."

"Shut the fuck up." You rolled your eyes and went back to scrolling on your phone.

The redhead climbed up the tree and sat on a branch close to you then he dared to snatch your vape out of your hand. "In school? I get that gym is the last class today but couldn't you have waited until you got away from Koro-Sensei."

"Get off my dick Akabane, it's not like you're a saint either."

He ignored you and continued to fiddle with the vape pen. "Is this one with weed in it or not?"

"I don't smoke weed anymore." You shook your head and snatched it back from him.

"Asano changed you for the better huh?" He said with a mocking tone.

You took a hit off your vape and blew the smoke in his face making him cough. "Do you not know how to mind your own business?"

"Don't blame me for making small talk." He shrugged.

"I hate you. So stop making small talk and tell me why you're talking to me."

He looked into your eyes and stared into your soul making you laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're so weird, are you trying to eye fuck me or something." You snorted before jumping off the tree.

He did the same and trailed behind you. "You're so full of yourself, don't worry I'm not interested. Whoever you're fucking can have you to themselves."

"I'm not fucking anyone!" You flared up.

"Then who gave you those, Rio or Asano?" He pointed at your neck.

"How did you come to the conclusion they were from Rio?!" You gasped in shock, Karma Akabane was unpredictable and you hated it.

"I know you go for girls and that you and Rio ran off together earlier."

"This bitch is another level of crazy, and how does he know all this stuff is he a stalker?" You mumbled in English so he wouldn't understand.

He shot you a confused look. "All I heard was the word bitch, we're in Japan if you haven't forgotten."

You rolled your eyes and walked away. The hatred you had for Karma stemmed from how vulnerable you felt around him. He had lived in the house next to yours all his life, meaning that he knew things about both you and your family- things that you couldn't remember. The feeling of uncertainty was unsettling and unfamiliar.

✔︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 21
✔︎ 3000 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

©-𝙁𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙇𝙇

A/n- happy birthday to me woohoo!!

Hi guys I'm back for my yearly update- I remember updating every other week now I write massive chapters and ghost u guys for months.

Tbh this chapter has been in my drafts for REALLY LONG but I cba to edit it but I finally did.

Anyways things that have happened to me in 2023- lost all my friends and my birthday happened!! I'm so old now.

I'll try and update soon my loves❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 12.3K 21
❛ DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME ? ╰┈➤ in which two lovers of the past cross paths once again be...
15.3K 433 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
35.1K 1.2K 35
Started: February 8, 2021 First Chapter Published: February 15, 2021 Finished: May 1, 2021 Last Chapter Published: April 23, 2021 - This was supposed...
21.2K 238 10
Hey everyone, this is my first book, like ever. I find that Nagisa and Kayano would be an amazing couple to be placed together so this will be their...