Must've been a deadly kiss ²...

بواسطة stilesstilinskiibaee

[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel t... المزيد

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝
01: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝
02: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚝?
𝟶𝟹: 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜?
𝟶𝟺: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝟶𝟻: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍s.
𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?
𝟶𝟾. 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜?
𝟶𝟿. 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
𝟷𝟷. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟸. 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟹. 𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝟷6. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝
𝟷𝟽. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢
𝟸𝟶. 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟸𝟷. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎
𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚜
𝟸𝟺. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟼. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝟸𝟽. 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍
𝟸𝟾. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝟸𝟿. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜
𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 3

𝟸𝟻. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜

689 17 0
بواسطة stilesstilinskiibaee

3960 Words

"How long has she been here?" I whispered to Scott as we see Allison sleeping in a very uncomfortable chair outside of Isaac's room.

"I don't know?" Scott shrugged his shoulders. Scott walked up to Allison and slowly placed his hand on her shoulder and she woke up. "Hey, sleeping beauty," I told her with a smile.

"Have you been here all night?" Scott asked her as she gave us a nod. "Yeah, they won't let me see him because I'm not family. I told them he doesn't have any." Allison told us.

"He's got us," Melissa said to us as I turned to her. "And I've got a key card," Melissa said as she showed us the key card making me smirk. "You're the best!" I told her with a smile.

"I know." She said as she walked up to the door and swiped the key card. "Be quick," Melissa said as the doors opened and we all enter at once. "Thanks, Melissa," I told her as I slowly walked to Isaac. Scott, Allison, and I walked up to Isaac as Scott placed his hand on Isaac's burning one.

"I thought he'd be healing by now," Allison said to Scott and me. "So did I." Scott and I said at the same time. Scott reached again for Isaac's hand and as he did that he try to take his pain away. "Is he in pain?" Allison asked Scott.

Scott nodded at her before actually taking his pain away. Scott let go of his hand as he let out a small groan feeling Isaac's pain. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain," Scott told us. "Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked us as it made me look up at her. "No," I said trying to convince myself it wasn't him.

"Whatever's controlling him did it. Whatever is inside of him."Scott told Allison. "Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" Allison asked Scott. "I'm working on it," Scott told her ad I let out a sigh. "How did I not know that it wasn't Stiles," I told them as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"It's not your fault," Allison said trying to comfort me but I pulled away.

"Allison, when Scott and I found Stiles in one of the hospital rooms alone I had a feeling about something bad and I didn't know that Stiles is being controlled by something and Isaac was being electrocuted by something Stiles did. If I figured it out this wouldn't be happening." I said as tears came running down my face.

"Katherine. Listen to me. None of knew okay so don't blame yourself because it's not your fault do you understand me?" Scott told me as he wrapped his arms around me. "Yes." That was the only thing I said.

•~•~•

"Katherine gets out of here This is the boys' locker room." Coach told me but I rolled my eyes and I ignored him anyways not in the mood for that. I made my way towards Scott as I hear him talking.

"No Stiles, no demonic ninjas. Things are getting too quiet." I hear Aidens voice. "If it isn't the twins," I said as I walked next to Scott. "Hey," Scott said to me with a soft smile. "Hey, anyways don't stop at my account keep talking," I told them. "Yeah, I know. Yeah, it's making me nervous, too." Scott said to both of the twins.

As I looked at Scott I see him paying attention to someone or something else. "Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked as I roll my eyes. "You know I don't have super hearing, right?" I told him. "It's an emitter. One of the argents." Scott told them as he walked away making the twins follow him behind.

"Are you serious!" I said rolling my eyes at them before I ran behind them. "Can you seriously stop running away every time you hear something," I told Scott as he and the twins stop? "What now?" I asked him. "It's coming from the basement," Ethan said making me let out a sigh.

"Well then, to the basement it is," I said as I went towards the basement the others followed me behind. "Why is she so calm?" I hear Aiden trying to whisper to Scott. "Because she is trying to hide what she truly feels," Scott told Aiden as I turned around and looked at them.

"And she also can hear you. Your not much of a whispering person are you?" I asked Aiden as he shook his head. "Okay." That was all I said as I walked downstairs to the basement. "Here we are," I said to them.

"Oh, yes. I have to go behind." I said sarcastically as they all went in front of me protecting me like I don't know how to. "We'll big bad werewolves what do you see," I said as I try to see but they are too tall.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me." The voice said making me push past the twins as I stand next to Scott as looked at Stiles. "Stiles?" I asked with a smile on my face knowing that Stiles is back.

That's when I heard snarling and growling from behind me. I turned around to look at Ethan and Aiden with their claws and fangs out as they ran toward Stiles. "Wait!" I yelled at them as I watched them attack Stiles. "Ethan, Aiden, wait!" I said as Scott and I ran toward them. "Wait, stop," Scott said but they didn't listen and they held Stiles up.

So Scott used his super strength to pull Ethan away from Stiles as Ethan landed on the ground. "I said, stop!" Scott said as I watched Aiden growl at Scott but Scott Snarls at him making him turn back to himself as he went to help his brother up. Scott and I looked at Stiles. "Where the hell we're you I was looking for you for the last two days," I told Stiles.

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise." Stiles said as I looked at him hard trying to say that it was Stiles. "You know what happened at the hospital?" Ethan asked Stiles. "I know more than that," Stiles said before taking a glance at me and then walking away.

"You see this?" Stiles said as he knelt on the ground holding up a blueprint. "It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red?" Stiles said as he pointed at the blueprint, " that's my handwriting." Stiles said as we bent down to look at the blueprints. "I know I did this. I caused the accident." Stiles said as I looked at him carefully.

"And everything in this bag it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger," Stiles said as I watch Ethan hold up a drill. "What the hell have you been up to?" Ethan asked Stiles. "I think something worse," Stiles said as I struggled to believe it was Stiles.

"A lot worse," Stiles told us as I let out a sigh. "How bad can it be?" I asked Stiles as he got up and walk to the desk placing everything there. "That bad, huh?" I said watching him very closely. "What the hell were you doing? Building a terminator?" Aiden asked Stiles as I took a rope out.

"Thank you for that," Stiles told him. "Guys, it's a map," Aiden said as I looked up and put the rope down. "Isn't that the cross-country trail?" Ethan said to us as I looked at the map closely as remembered the spot. "That's the Tate car. Where Malia Tate's family died." I told them pointing at it.

"You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps," Stiles said as everyone looked at each other making me close my eyes. "Please tell me we are not going out here running again?" I said but it was too late I watched them run away as I let out a groan before running after them.

•~•~•

"Coach!" Stiles as we hopped out of the car. "Stilinski... whoa." The coach said looking surprised as he looked at stiles. "Coach, listen close," Stiles told the coach. "Buckle your seatbelt," I said as Scott glared at me. "Sorry," I told him.

"Okay then, let's go," Scott said as he ran away from us making me roll my eyes again. "Can you guys stop doing that it's annoying?" I said as I started to behind him. "Katherine, no time for arguing," Stiles said as I roll my eyes. "It's not arguing," I said letting out a groan. "Fine." He told me as I kept walking.

"So you were looking for me?" Stiles said as he walked beside me. "Yep," I said without looking at him. "Why?" Stiles asked me and I roll my eyes. "Oh, you know. I wanted to see if you wanted to go eat." I said before turning around to face him. "I went out looking for you because you left the hospital. What else." I said to him.

"Why?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Hey, over here," Stiles said as he ran to the left to catch up with Scott. "Scott!" Stiles yelled as I ran behind Stiles. "Scott! Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!" Stiles said making everyone stop running.

Stiles looked at the ground as he bent down looking for whatever trap he was looking for. I see Stiles picking up something making me walk a little closer to him. That's when I heard someone clapping. "Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain." The coach said making us all look at Stiles confused.

"Can somebody now please tell me what the hell going on?" The coach said as he walked forward. "Hey, Coach!" Scott said as soon he said that an arrow went straight to Coach's stomach making me gasp. "Oh, shit," I said covering my mouth with my hand.

"Oh, crap." The coach said before he fell to the ground. I ran up to the coach as he fainted making everyone run behind me. "Um, w-what do we do?" I asked as I placed my hand on the wound to slow down the bleeding. I jumped out of sacredness when I hear the coach let out a scream.

"Get it out of me! Get it out of me." The coach said to us as he kept moving. "Hold still," I said as I put pressure on the wound. "Oh, my God. I'm going to die. Get it out of me! I'm going to die!" The coach said dramatically.

"Coach, you're not going to die," Stiles told him, yet he is very dramatic. "I'm going to die!" Coach kept repeating. "It will hurt less if you stop moving, Coach," Aiden said to Coach. "Get that thing out of me!" Coach said. "For a teacher, you are very dramatic," I stated making Aiden, Scott, and Stiles look at me.

"It's not the time for this Katherine," Scott said to me. "Stay still, Coach. An ambulance is coming." Aiden said before looking up at Scott. "Get it out! I'm gonna die!" Coach said. "Get back! Get back! Give him some room! Get back!" Aiden asked the others as they backed away.

"W-what?" I said confused before I saw Scott holding Coach's hand and taking his pain away. "O-okay," I said as I watched Scott take away his pain before Coach stopped moving. "I think he just passed out," Aiden said as I let out a sigh.

"I-I could have killed him. I could have killed him, right? What if it was his head or his throat?" Stiles said as he started to panic, "But it wasn't." Scott assured Stiles.

"He's going to be all right," I told him with a smile. "I think I just hear an ambulance coming," Aiden said as I hear the sirens. "And my dad," Stiles said.

"Scott, Katherine, you better look at this," Ethan said as Scott and I turned around and walked up to him. I looked and I saw a bag that's as in Stiles's jeep.

"This is the same wrapping paper we used for Coach's birthday present," Scott said as he held up the wrapping paper.

"Wasn't that William Barrow's thing? A bomb made from nails and bolts all wrapped in a birthday present? Where did it go off?" Ethan asked us as Scott turned around and looked at Stiles.

"On a school bus," Scott said before I let out a sigh. "Ah, crap," I said placing my hands on my face.

We watched as one of the deputies went inside the bus where the birthday present is. "We are not gonna die, are we?" Katherine said as she watched carefully what was happening. "No, we are not," Scott said as he let out a sigh.

"Good. I wasn't ready to die either." I said as he roll his eyes at me. "I don't get it?" I asked. "Get what?" Stiles asked me.

"I don't get why you or whatever is controlling you is trying to plant a bomb. What's the fun in that? If you're a dark spirit isn't it trying to do something else instead of this." I said pointing towards the school bus.

It's confusing. Its weird supernatural creatures don't do this for fun, they could like going off spree killing but not this. "I don't know?" Stiles said without looking at me but looking at the school bus.

'Something is going on and I'm going to find out.' I said to myself as I kept watching Stiles carefully.

"It's not a bomb, sir, but there is something in the box." The deputy said as I watched him come closer to the Window. I looked at it was a nameplate that said 'Sheriff Stilinski' making me frown.

"What does that mean?" I asked him Looking at Stiles. "Oh, God. There is a bomb. But, not here." Sheriff Stilinski said.

•~•~•

"Get me an ambulance here at the sheriff's station. We've got an explosion. We got multiple officers down. Multiple offers are down. We need an Ambulance ASAP. On the double." Sheriff Stilinski said as I looked around and saw all of the officers on the grown that's when I turned around and saw Derek and Chris.

"Derek, Chris!" I said as I ran up to them. "Are you okay?" I asked Chris with a concerned voice. "I'm okay." He told me. "Derek!" I said as I looked at him before I looked at his back and saw glass all over his back. "Oh, my God," I said as I looked at him as I see him.

"I-I'm fine. I'm okay." He said to me and Chris. "No your not. You have glass on your back. You're not okay." I said worried for him. "You saved my life." I hear Chris say to Derek. "I need to go with Scott and Stiles." I told them both, "Chris, can you help Derek please?" I asked him as I helped Derek a little.

"Yeah, be careful," Chris told me and I smile. "I will," I said wrapping my arms around him, I pulled away and smiled at Derek before going to Scott and Stiles. "Can you do something?" Stiles asked Scott as knelt next to them. "Take his pain? Anything to make it easier?" Stiles asked Scott. Scott did his best like he always does and took the guy's pain as I watched the police officer go unconscious making Scott gasp.

"W-What just happened?" I asked as I see a look on Scott's face. I placed my two fingers on the police officer's neck checking for his pulse but I couldn't find one. "Fuck." I mumbled to myself as I watched Scott's hurtful face. "Scott." I said as I looked at him, "go." Sheriff Stilinski said to us as I grabbed Stiles.

"Come on," I said to both of my best friends. I turned around ad I held onto Stiles before I bumped into someone, "the oni. They're are coming." Kira said as I looked at Stiles. "S-Stiles we have to get you out of here," I said as I pulled him by his flannel.

"Let's go," Scott said as we ran out of the Sheriff's office and we all went inside Stiles's jeep. "Where are we headed," I asked as Stiles began to drive us away. "To the animal clinic," Scott said making me lean in. "What? Don't you have anywhere else to go?" I asked him,

"No. And it's the only one we have for now." Scott said as I let out a sigh. "Fine," I said as I leaned back into my seat. "An animal clinic?" Kira asked Scott. "Yeah, the place is lined with Mountain Ash. Just like my house. It will buy us some time." Scott told Kira. "But they can get through it?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Eventually," Scott said as he faced forward. "Nobody's got any better ideas?" Stiles asked and we sat there quietly without any ideas. "Okay, sure animal clinic," Stiles said to us before he stepped on the break to go much faster.

"Well let's pray we don't get to die today," I said as I looked outside the window. "Are you still going with that?" Stiles asked me. "Oh, yes. I'll stop when everyone is alive and no one is dying on me." I said to him.

"Stiles, Katherine, get inside," Scott said as he threw the keys to Stiles. I turned around and saw the Onis are back. "Son of a bitch." I said as I threw my head back. "Okay, um," I said before I heard Scott Growl. I see the one was about to get to stiles so I used my fighting skills to push the one away.

"Stiles get inside!" I yell as I hit the oni in the face. "Hey, Kira, get inside! Kira." I heard Stiles saying when I see Kira flipping the oni making me surprised, "Holy shit!" I said letting out a sigh. "Katherine lookout." I heard Stiles saying before I fell to the ground letting out a groan.

"I'm so done," I said as I get up carefully and I ran up to the oni with my injured arm and attack the oni. I grabbed a pole and attacked the oni as he fell to the ground. "No!" I heard Kira say making me turn around as I see Scott with a sword right through his stomach. "Scott!" I said as I let out a gasp.

I see Kira run up to Scott before attacking the oni. "Scott!" I said running up to him and wrapping my arms around him. "Kira," I said to her as she came running. "Help me!" I said as she helped me with Scott. "All right, come on. Get him inside!" Stiles said as he held the door for us.

"Come here," I said as I helped Scott lean into the table. "Okay, um," I said as I looked at Scott. "Do it." He told me and I shook my head. "No. I'm not doing it. The sword is right through you!" I told him. "Kira you do it," Scott said as I backed away and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Be careful," I told her not looking at them as I hear Scott groaning before I hear Kira letting out a groan making me confused. That's when I heard a bang making me open my eyes. I looked at Kira who was unconscious on the ground. I looked up at Stiles but it wasn't him.

"Oh, God," I said as he walked close to me. "Y-Your not Stiles?" I asked as I slowly backed away hitting myself against the wall. "No. But nice try." Stiles said before placing his hand around my throat making me gasp for air.

"I thought you'd be the smarter one in figuring out that I was Stiles." He said with a smirk. "Now. I don't want to hurt you but, I know you got witchy powers, so let's just do this." Stiles said as he injected me with something making me fall to the ground. I let out a cough,

"W-What did you do?" I asked him as I grabbed my throat. "Oh, I gave you a little bit of wolfsbane and lobelia." He told me as I frown. "What?" I said with a weak voice.

"Yeah, wolfsbane for your werewolf side and a little bit of lobelia for your witch side." He told me and I was surprised. "Oh, but don't worry I temporarily took your powers but they'll come back in a few hours," Stiles said to me. "What do you want from me?" I asked Stiles.

"I want you to join," he told me and I let out a scoff. "I'll never join you," I told him angrily. "We'll be the powerful couple me the Nogistune and the powerful Tri-Brid," Stiles said and I let out a chuckle. "Go to hell." I spat in his face. "I'll let you think about it." He told me with a wink and a smirk.

"Now as in for you," Stiles said as walked up to Scott placing his hand on the sword. "You okay?" Stiles asked Scott as I watched him. "Please don't. Stop." Scott told Stiles as he grabbed a hold of the sword.

"It's okay." Stiles before he moved it more into Scott. I let out a groan as I watched Stiles push the sword in. "Does it hurt? Hey, look at me." Stiles said. "You should have done your reading, Scott," Stiles said as I had tears in my eyes knowing I'm useless on the ground.

"See, a nogistune feeds off chaos, strife and pain. This morning, you took it from Isaac, then you took it from coach. And then from a dying deputy. All that pain you took it all." Stiles said as he placed his hand on Scott's face. "Now, give it to me," Stiles said with gritted teeth as I watch him taking Scott's pain. "No, stop!" I said in a weak voice.

"You really have to learn, Scott. You really have to learn not to trust a fox." Stiles said making me frown. "You weren't stiles all along we're you?" I asked him. "Nope." He told me.

"You wanted us to find you. In the basement, you use the emitter so they can hear you. You wanted us to go on the cross-country trial. You wanted one of us to get injured so Scott can take their pain away just for you to get it." I said to him angrily. "Ah, you're smarter than I thought. No wonder why Stiles had a thing for you." He told me with a smirk before turning it to Scott.

"Mmm-mmm. Know why! 'Cause, they're tricksters. They'll fool you. They'll fool everyone." Stiles said to Scott with a devilish smile. "Not everyone." I hear Deaton say as he injected Stiles with something as he started to laugh before falling to the ground unconscious.

"What did you do?" I asked him before he took out the sword from Scott carefully. "What was that? Was that a cure? Is he okay?" Scott asked Deaton as he helped me up from the floor. "The fox is poisoned. But it's not dead." Deaton said before looking at Stiles. "Not yet."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

280K 8.1K 16
Mia Ramirez grew up with her two best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. The three were inseparable. It was rare to see them without one ano...
43.6K 1.4K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
1.9K 122 20
"Mortala" - unrelenting and deadly; involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death Lorelei only wanted to give her child a life she never had surr...
119K 4.4K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...