Must've been a deadly kiss ²...

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel t... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝
01: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝
02: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚝?
𝟶𝟹: 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜?
𝟶𝟺: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝟶𝟻: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍s.
𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?
𝟶𝟾. 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜?
𝟶𝟿. 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
𝟷𝟷. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟸. 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟹. 𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝟷6. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝
𝟷𝟽. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟸𝟶. 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟸𝟷. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎
𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚜
𝟸𝟺. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟻. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝟸𝟼. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝟸𝟽. 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍
𝟸𝟾. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝟸𝟿. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜
𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 3

𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢

731 20 7
By stilesstilinskiibaee

3371 Words

"So you dragged me out of my bed. I'm in the middle of the night. Not only to come to the woods. But to find what happened to that missing girl who probably is dead and we are out here for no reason." I said as I walked behind Scott and Stiles. "What?" Scott said as I roll my eyes.

"Don't what me. You came to my house and woke me up so we can find the Malia girl." I said to him. "We are trying to know what happened to her that's all," Stiles said as I let out a sigh. "Why bring me? I don't need to be here with you guys." I said as I walked.

"Why is the reason you brought me here?" I asked as I stopped in my tracks as looked at Scott. "Like I said to help me." He said and I roll my eyes. "Liar. Spill or I'll do it for you." I said to him as he let out a sigh before looking at stiles and then at me.

"Look..." he said before stopping himself from speaking. "I get you guys broke up or whatever but I want my two best friends to get along," Scott said as I made eye contact with Stiles.

"I get your trying to fix it. But, Remember he broke up with me for the dumbest mistake I made. And I get it hurts him and I apologize but if he thinks I did it because I had feelings for Isaac he's wrong. I hate that I hurt him but he doesn't know what happened after that night he broke up with me. So just stop trying because It won't work." I said trying not to break down in front of Scott and Stiles who just stood there without saying anything. "Can we please now go?" I said as I walked away before they start to talk.

"Are we going the right way?" I asked Scott. "Yes." He said to me. "You know if my dad's right, that means there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet," Stiles told Scott.

"I know." I hear Scott reply. "If it turns out to be something like triplets that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up from that," Stiles said.

"Yeah. Me either." Scott agreed with stiles as I walked next to Scott. "Especially since I can't even control my transformation anymore," Scott said.

"That sucks," I told him and that's when we heard a howling making stiles jump and bumped into Scott and me as Scott dropped his phone. "Are you serious?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry, buddy. I hate coyotes so much. They always sound like they're mailing some tiny, helpless little animal." Stiles said as Scott went and Stiles followed behind him. I walked down about to fall.

"You okay?" I hear Stiles asking me. "Yep. I'm fine." I said not making eye contact with Stiles. "It still works." I heard Scott say as I walked towards him and left stiles alone.

"Let me see the flashlight," Stiles said to Scott as he grabbed the flash from Scott's hand and held it up walking towards where he has the flash pointed out. "I think we found it," Stiles said. "Uh.." Scott said walking behind him and so did I.

"Why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?" Scott asked stiles. "Probably too much of a pain in the ass to toe out," Stiles told us. "Wow." Was the only thing that came out of my mouth when I saw the car.

"Look at this," Stiles said as he walked closer to the damaged car. "Those are claw marks," I said as I saw the door from the car having claw marks. "Animal claws would be closer together, right? A lot closer." Stiles told Scott who was tracing the claws with his hand.

"Then it was a werewolf," Scott said. "So my dad was right," Stiles confirmed to Scott. "Why would a werewolf attack a family? There must be a reason right?" I asked them. "I don't know?" Scott said shrugging his shoulders.

"What is that?" Scott asked as he and Stiles are looking through the car. "What is it?" I asked as they both got up. "It's a doll?" Stiles said holding it up. "I'm hungry." The doll said making stiles scream and fall to the ground.

"Dude," I said harshly as he had his hand in his heart. "I think I just had a minor heart attack," Stiles said making me roll my eyes when I stopped as I heard a growl coming behind a tree. I looked around but I didn't spot anything that's when I saw glowing eyes behind a tree.

"Um... Hey, Stiles, Scott." I said as my eyes were glued on the animal with those glowing eyes. "Please tell me you both see that," I said to them. "I see it," Stiles said when Scott ran after it.

"Wait, hey, Scott! Scott, wait!" Stiles and I said as we saw Scott leaving. "Son of a bitch." I said as I ran my fingers through my hands. "What do we do?" I asked Stiles. "Go after him." He said unsure about the answer.

"Come on," I said before leaving in the direction Scott left. I turned around to see Stiles still in the same spot. "Are you coming or what?" I asked him as he nodded. "Uh, yeah, yeah." He said before he started to walk right behind me as I turned to walk away too.

"Where the hell did he go?" I said as we walked around the woods looking for Scott who hasn't even shown up yet. "Katherine?" Stiles as I tried to ignore that he and I are all alone because Scott had the great idea of leaving me with him.

"What?" I asked him. "Can we talk?" Stiles asked me. "There's nothing to talk about. You broke up with me. End of story." I said to him. "I didn't break up I just said I needed space." He said to me making me turn around.

"Space? Stiles, it's been a month and one week that you needed space and I gave it to you. And I'm done waiting, if you won't let me explain or anything I won't and this will be the end. I gave you a lot of space and it seems to me that we are broken up so let's leave it like that okay." I said to him trying not to break in front of him.

"Are you seriously suggesting that?" He asked me. "No. B-but I'm done waiting for you. I-i just can't, not anymore." I said as I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"How did you want me to talk to you or speak to you when I found out that my girlfriend had lied to me and kissed someone while we were together? And not just only that you didn't tell. But just for me to find out from someone else!" He said to me.

"Oh come on, don't act like you didn't do anything while you and i were together," I said to him confronting him. "What the hell are you talking about?" He said to me and I let out a scoff.

"I know that you and Lydia kissed. The girl you had a crush on." I said crossing my arms as he looked at me not giving me any explanation. "H-how'd you know?" He asked me.

"You're not going to even deny it?" I asked him but then again he didn't say anything. "Josie told me right after you told me you needed space she told me how she saw you and Lydia kiss in the locker room," I told him.

"So it wasn't just me," I said to him. "That didn't mean anything. Lydia kissed me to slow down my breathing. We found out that Jennifer took Allison's dad and now that she had them she could've sacrificed them and I started to panic. So don't compare that to what you did with Isaac."  He told me.

"Stiles, you kissed Lydia my best friend. And the girl who you had feeling for since the third grade. And I know that those feelings don't just go away like that." I told him. "So I'm going to ask you again. Do you have feelings for Lydia yes or no?" I asked him and he stood there not saying anything. My suspicions about him were true.

"Well, then. I guess it's a good thing whatever we had was over." I told him as I wiped those tears off my face. "Katherine..." stiles said but I cut him off.

"No. Let's just find Scott. That's what we are doing. So this conversation is over." I said before I started to walk away from him as tears were streaming down my eyes.

•~•~•

"Oh, my god!" I said yelling my lungs out when I bumped into Scott. "Oh." I heard Stiles say from behind me as I was breathing heavily. "I think I found something," Stiles said to Scott. "So did I," Scott said as Stiles told us to follow him.

"More walking?" I said. "What time is it?" I asked Scott. "Around one." He told me as I turned to face him. "Your joking, right?" I told him. "Nope." He said with the 'p'. "Did you guys fix anything between you two?" Scott asked me. "Nope. I confronted him about him kissing Lydia and having feelings for which he did not deny." I said to Scott.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked me and I gave him a fake smile. "Oh, I'm fine. It's not like I just found out from my ex-boyfriend that he still has feelings for my best friend while we were together. So we are even. I guess I always thought that him and i would never work out." I told Scott making him frown.

"Why do you say that?" He asked me. "Because we are different. I come from a dangerous family, and we have a supernatural problem and he still has feelings for Lydia and I know that that just doesn't go away that easily." I told him. "We are just different," I said letting out a sigh.

"And I think it's better this way. So no one gets hurt. Or if someone is trying to get to me they go through Stiles. I think being alone for a while is for the best even if I don't agree with it." I said to him before Stiles spoke up, "this way." He said as we followed him into a den.

"What is this place," I said looking around. "It's a coyote den," Stiles said. "Werecayote," Scott said as we went more in. "You see this? This is Malia's. Remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles said as he held up the blue jacket. I turned to Scott as he grabbed the teddy bear.

"We shouldn't be in here," Scott said making me frown. "What do you mean!" I asked him, "She's not going to come back now. We just invaded her home. Our scent's going to be everywhere." Scott said. "So let's leave," I said to Scott.

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles asked Scott. "I don't know," Scott said to Stiles. "Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked Scott,

"maybe. But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott said to us. "The door's still open," Stiles said to us. "What?" I said to him confused. "Something Deaton said," Scott told me and I nodded.

"If I can't get to Derek we're gonna have to find someone also to help," Scott said as I realized something. "This is a crime scene, right?" I said looking at both boys.

"She's right. I think it may be a little out of my boss's league." Scott said as Stiles looked at Scott. "And more in my dad's,"  Stiles said as I gave him a nod.

•~•~•

"Here's where we found the den," Stiles told Allison. "It's right in the middle of the hiking trails," Stiles said.

"Well, that could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails. But I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves. And they're really smart. If they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes." Allison told us.

"Coyotes tip-toe?" Stiles asked Allison making her roll her eyes at him. "They tip-toe." She said right before the bell rang. "I got to go, but send me the pinned location," Allison told Stiles. "Love you!" She yelled at me. "Love you too!" I said to her before taking my seat.

"Are you mad at me?" Josie asked me as I turned around to face her. "Why would I be mad at you?" I asked her. "Because what I told what I saw." She told me and I let out a smile. "No. I'm not mad at you. I'm happy you told me." I said to her.

"So we're good?" She asked me and I let out a chuckle, "yes. We're good." I told her.

"All right, everyone. Let's get started. We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us? Mr. Stilinski how about you?" He said before asking Stiles to read for the class.

"Um, uh. Maybe someone else could." Stiles told Mr. Yukimura. "Everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski." Mr. Yukimura told Stiles as I watched Stiles standing up from his seat and walking In front of his class.

I saw stiles standing there for a moment as everyone waited for him to begin to read but he didn't which made me confused and worried. Stiles lifted his head as I saw him looking around. "Stiles? You okay?" I asked him as I slowly got up from my seat. Stiles didn't respond he looked like he was going to have a panic attack.

I see him breathing heavily before looking down at the book. That's when I snapped when I saw Stiles almost falling but he grabbed himself. I grabbed him as Scott grabbed him on the other side. "We should take him to the nurse's office," Scott told Mr. Yukimura as we both helped Stiles out of the classroom.

"We are seriously not taking him to the nurses' office are we?" I asked him but I knew the answer to that as we headed toward the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door and immediately stiles went bumping into the side of the door.

"Stiles, look at me, man. Is this a panic attack!" Scott asked Stiles as he shakes his head no. "It's a dream, it's a dream. This is just a dream." Stiles said trying to convince himself it was a dream.

"No, it's not. This is real. You're here. You're here with me. W-with us." I told him, "Okay, what do you do? I mean, like how do you tell if you're awake or dreaming?" Scott asked Stiles as I'm standing there worried for Stiles.

"Your fingers... you count your fingers. You have extra fingers in dreams." Stiles said as I looked at Scott. "How many do I have?" Scott said to Stiles as he breathed heavily. "Hey! Stiles, come on focus, please." I told him.

"Look at me. Come on Stiles." Scott said to Stiles. "Look at my hands and count with me," Scott told Stiles.

"One," Scott said.

"Two," Stiles said after Scott.

"Keep going. Come on, Stiles." I said to him.

"Three... four," Stiles said.

"Five," Scott told him,

"six, seven," stiles said breathing heavily.

"Eight," I said.

"Nine...." Stiles said before Scott put one last finger to make ten.

"Ten," Stiles said before he began to breathe normally I let out a sigh of relief.

"Ten," Scott said as stiles were panting. Stiles moved back and hit the wall as he fell to the ground. "What the hell is happening to me?" Stiles said as Scott and I knelt on the ground next to him.

"We'll figure it out. You're going to be okay." Scott assured Stiles. "Am I?" Stiles asked Scott. "Are you?" Stiles said lifting his head.

"Scott, you can't transform, Allison's being hunted by her dead aunt. And I'm straight up losing my mind. We can't do this. We can't... We can't help Malia. We can't help anyone." Stiles said sounding like he was giving up on everything.

"We can try. We can always try." Scott said to us. "We've been through hell the three of us. And we won't give up, not this time." I said with a smile on my face before the bell rang. "Come on," I said getting up.

"Let's figure out a way to help Malia," I said with a smile.

•~•~•

"What happened? Is she okay?" I asked Scott breathing heavily. "She's fine." He told me. "What happened anyways?" I asked him, "she was here." He told me and I gave him a confused look. "Her who?" I said unsure.

"Malia? She was here? How?" I asked Scott. "I don't know. All I know is she was looking for something and she was about to attack Kira." He told me. "Where is she?" I asked I saw Kira with her dad and I walked up to them.

"Hey. I heard what happen. Are you okay?" I asked her as I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." She told me with a smile. "Dad, seriously, I'm okay." She told her dad as he had a very scared face.

"Why were you not headed to lunch like everyone else?" Her dad asked her as she looked at me. "They left their bags. I was just trying to do something nice. you do something nice and you make friends. Or so I've heard." Kira said.

"Well, I'd say making friends is hard but you have me," I told her with a wink. "And by the way, you don't have to do something nice to make friends," I said to her with a smile. "You can always come to sit with me and my friends," I said with a smile as I turned around and looked at Stiles and Scott talking.

"Hey, I'll be right back," I said with a smile before I walked away and made my way to Stiles and Scott. "You took the doll from the car?" Scott asked stiles tilting his head to one side. "Yeah, I thought you could use it, you know, for like her scent," Stiles said as I roll my eyes at them. "Wow," I said before an unfamiliar voice spoke up.

"Where did you get that?" Mr. Tate said before he can up to us. "Where did you find this?" Mr. Tate said angrily as he snatched the doll out of Stiles's hand, "it belonged to my daughter." Mr. Tate told us as he held the doll in his hand.

"Sorry." Mr. Stilinski said as he stood in front of Mr.Tata. "Mr. Tate, I don't know how you heard about this. If you got your police scanner it is what. But you can't be here." Mr. Stilinski said as he try to take him out of there when he stopped.

He grabbed Mr. Tate's jacket and opened it a little to reveal a gun on his waist. "I have a permit." Mr. Tate told Mr. Stilinski. "California schools are gun-free zones, permit or no permit. You need to leave Mr. Tate. Now." Mr. Stilinski told him.

"You find that animal. You find that thing." Mr. Tate said to Mr. Stilinski before he took off. "Well, I guess we have to hurry about this before he does," I said crossing my arms between my chest.

A/n: LET ME JUST SAY......
Teen wolf the movie was the fucking best! It made me cry countless and I'm literally not recovered yet but I loved it even though my fav character isn't there but I loved it alottttt...... No spoilers. WATCH THE MOVIE!!!! Anyways LOVE YA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 9.4K 42
[ BOOK TWO ] ❝I have a monster--this dark thing--sleeping within me; feeding on my pain and sorrow. Its malicious intentions clawing and shredding un...
51K 1.6K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
81.5K 5.5K 42
The last thing James "Jay" Hale ever imagined was to begrudgingly return to Beacon Hills, find out his older sister was murdered, and then be forced...
122K 1.1K 6
𝑳𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 (s3a-6b) Asher Lewis knew what she was getting into when her and her pack came back to Beacon Hills after years of traveling. She knew...