Must've been a deadly kiss ²...

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel t... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝
01: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝
02: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚝?
𝟶𝟹: 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜?
𝟶𝟺: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝟶𝟻: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍s.
𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?
𝟶𝟾. 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜?
𝟶𝟿. 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
𝟷𝟷. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟸. 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟹. 𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝟷6. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝
𝟷𝟽. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢
𝟸𝟶. 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟸𝟷. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎
𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚜
𝟸𝟺. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟻. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝟸𝟼. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝟸𝟽. 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍
𝟸𝟾. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝟸𝟿. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜
𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 3

𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜

706 20 0
By stilesstilinskiibaee

2543 Words

Being broken up with someone that you truly love sucks. It's been a month and one week since stiles told me that he needed a break and I truly I understand I was untruthful to him about Isaac and me.

I messed up but I guess I just need time or let's say he needs time to think and I get that. If none of that happened me and Stiles would've been together right now but no.

So I've put up a fake for the past month trying to tell my friends I was okay but truly I was hurt on the inside I tried to be happy but I wasn't happy if I wasn't with stiles I wasn't. It's all an act so everyone thinks I'm fine which I'm not. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said on the phone. "Kat, I'm outside," Lydia said as I remember I was going to be late for school. "Shit, I'll be out in a minute," I said as I got up from my chair and gave my a kiss to my aunt. "Gotta go Lydia is outside, love you!" I told her as I ran out of the kitchen. "Love you too." I heard her say as I closed the door behind me and hopped into Lydia's car.

"Sorry," I said as I took a seat in the passenger. "It's all right," Lydia said with a smile on her face. "So how are you?" She asked me and I gave her a fake smile. "I'm fine-," I said but Lydia cut me off, here we go. "Cut the crap, Katherine. I know you're not fine, it's all an act." She told me and I let out a sigh.

"You know, I-I thought if Stiles and I broke up would have been because we don't have feelings for each other or whatever, but I never thought it was because I lied to him about it," I said looking down.

"I don't know why I lied to Stiles about it. It was a mistake I didn't mean to kiss Isaac it just sorta happened." I told her. "Isaac? Do you like him?" Lydia asked me. "I like Isaac. But it's not the same how I like Stiles." I told her the truth. Yes, I do like Isaac but I like him more Stiles it's even more than like it's love.

"I mean, Isaac is perfect.." I said letting out a sigh. "There's a but coming isn't there?" Lydia said giving me a frown before looking back at the road.

"But Stiles is the man I want. He's the perfect man. He's funny, cute, adorable, sarcastic, caring, let's not forget the bigger part." I said to Lydia. "He's hot," I said letting out a chuckle. "He's-he's just the perfect boy," I said smiling at the thought of Stiles. "You love him?" She asked me as she stopped the car. I looked down as I play with my fingers and I let out a smile.

"Yeah," I said looking up at him and nodding my head. "Yeah, I love him," I said smiling at her. "Then you have to tell him before you lose him." She told me as I let out a sigh. "That's the problem. I don't know how to tell him. I don't think I can find the words to tell him I love him." I told her.

"You'll have to find a way somehow." She said with a smile. "Come on, let's go." She said to me as we hopped out of the car and started to walk inside. "So how're things between you and Aiden?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Nothing. I haven't seen him." She said shrugging her shoulders. "He'll come around," I told her as we walked the corridors of the school. "Hey is that Allison!" Lydia asked me and I turned to look and saw Allison with a scared expression. "Is she okay?" I asked as Lydia and I walked toward her. "Allison," Lydia said as she stood in front of her.

"Are you okay?" Lydia said as Allison still have that Sam expression before she nod to us. "Are you sure?" I asked her concern. "Yeah." She said with a smile as we started to walk. "No." She said making us turn around and look at her. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I keep seeing my aunt Kate. The one who died." She told me and I remembered who she was. Allison told me what happened to her.

"Today I was at the elevator when I had a daydream or whatever and I was at the hospital and I entered the morgue." She told us as we walked outside following Lydia. "And I opened one of the doors and I looked in it and then I saw my dead aunt coming after me and boom I was already here." She told us as I looked at Lydia.

"I think what Deaton told me when I was with him, Scott and Stiles. He told us that if you do this it will have an effect on the three of you and I think this is what's happening now." I said to her. "We need to find Scott and Stiles," Lydia said to us as I agreed with her. I haven't seen Stiles since he told me we should take a break. "Where do you think they are?" I asked her.

"Probably outside." She told us as we started to head outsides "are you sure you wanna come with us?" Allison told us. "Why wouldn't I?" I said to her. "Because of Stiles." She told me as I bit my inside cheek. "If this is happening to stiles I had to know. If we are not together doesn't mean I wouldn't care. I want to know so I could figure out to fix this not just for him but for you and Scott." I said to her giving her a sweet smile.

"You're seeing things, aren't you?" I heard his voice for the first time. "How'd you know?" I heard Scott say as Lydia, Allison, and I walked up to them. "Because it's happening to all three of you," Lydia said as stiles turn around making eye contact with me before I looked away.

"Hey." I heard Stiles saying as I looked up at him smiling at him. "Hey," I said to him as I kept my eyes on him. "So, I guess it started," Lydia said breaking the awkwardness between me and Stiles. "The effects are happening. To you guys." I said as I looked at Scott and Allison.

"Why isn't it happening to me?" I asked making them look at me. "What?" They said. "Oh, right you guys were out while I died," I said to them. "What?" Stiles said with a shocked face. "Yeah, Josie did a spell making my heart stop that wasn't terrible. She slowed down my heart as I was trying to find my aunt." I said to them.

"Wait, so are you..." Allison said not finishing the sentence. "No. The spell Deaton told us to use was like a regular one. So I'm still a witch and werewolf." I said as they gave me a nod. "Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one," Lydia said as she opened the school doors.

"We're not crazy," Allison told Lydia. "Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine." Lydia said as I roll my eyes at her. "We did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects, right?" Scott said to us that's when the bell rang.

"We keep an eye on each other. Okay?" Stiles said and he turned to Lydia. "And, Lydia, stop enjoying this so much," Stiles said to her before he walked away to class. "What?" Lydia said to him. "Well, I have to get to class," I said as I hugged Allison and Lydia. "See you after?" I said to them.

"Yeah." They said as I started to head to the same class as Stiles and Scott. I enter to see everyone at their seats leaving no other seat except the one in front of Stiles making me let out a sigh.

"Is anyone sitting here?" I asked him. "No." He said straight forward as I nodded and took my seat. 'Can this day get any worst?' I said to myself as I took out my book.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not. Since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought home a friend for that matter." Mr. Yukimura said as we all heard a big thud come from the back of the room making everyone turn to look at a girl with a black long-sleeve crop top shirt with her head down.

"Either way. There she is." Mr. Yukimura said as I felt back that her father outed her in front of the whole class. I see the girl Kira picking her head up. She looked really beautiful with her curly hair.

"Let's begin with American History at the turn of the 20th century." Mr. Yukimura said as I opened up my history book. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turn around to see stiles handing me a note. I grabbed the note and turned around and I opened up the note and it said.

'We need to talk.' And I let out a sigh. I turned to Stiles and nodded and told him okay. What's this talk about?

•~•~•

"Okay, so what happens to a person who has a near-death experience and comes out of it seeing things?" Scott said. "And it's unable to tell what's real if not?" Stiles said. "And being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives?" Allison said as I had my head on the table.

"They're all locked up because they're insane," Isaac said making me roll my eyes at him. "Ha. Can you at least try to be helpful, please?" Stiles said to Isaac glaring at him. "Can you both shut up?" I said annoyed one another.

"For half my childhood, I was locked in a freezer. So, being helpful is kind of a new thing for me." Isaac as I started to hit my head with my arm that was on the table. "Tragic," I said to them. "Okay, do we... Are we still milking that?" Stiles said.

"Yeah, we are still milking that," Isaac said as I saw Kira walking up to us catching everyone's attention.

"Hi. Hi, sorry. I couldn't help overhearing what you guys were talking about. And I think I actually might know what you're talking about." She said making us look at her. "There's a Tibetan word for it. It's called 'Bardo.' It means 'in-between state.' The state between life and death." Kira said to us.

"And what do they call you?" Lydia said as I roll my eyes at her. "Kira," Scott said making a turn to him with a smirk on my face. "She's in our history class," Scott said as I gave a nod. "Your Mr. Yukimura's Daughter," I said to her with a smile which she returned.

"So are you talking Bardo in Tibetan Buddhism or Indian?" Lydia asked her as she played with her hair. "Either, I guess," Kira said as she took a seat next to Stiles.

"But all the stuff you guys were just saying? All that happens in Bardo. There are different progressive states where you can have hallucinations. Some you see, some you just hear. And you can be visited by peaceful and wrathful deities." Kira informed us.

"Wrathful deities. And... What are those?" Isaac asked Kira. "Like demons," Kira told us. "Demons. Why not?" Stiles said Turning to look at his best friend. "Hold on, if there are different progressive states, then what's the last one?" Allison asked Kira.

"Death. You die." Kira said as I let out a sigh. "Welp, let's hope it doesn't come to that," I said as I got up from my seat making everyone look at me. "Where are you going?" Lydia asked me. "I have a date," I said to them.

"With who?" Stiles said to me sounding a little jealous. "With my aunt Freya," I said as his face relaxed. "Oh," Stiles said to me. "In the middle of school?" Scott asked.

"Yes. It's some family shit." I said to him. "Goodbye see ya later," I said to them before walking off.

•~•~•

"Do I have to go to the Mystic fall Pageant?" I asked my aunt Freya. "Yes. Hope is attending it." She told me as I let out a sigh. "You sure she wants me to go?" I asked her as we were shopping for a dress I could wear.

"You know how hope and I aren't really on speaking terms right now," I said as I let out a sigh. "Well, she called me to tell me that she wants you to be there with her." She told me. "Who is her date?" I asked my aunt.

"A boy name Landon Kirby." She told me while she was looking for a dress. "Ah, I guess she's dating him," I said to her.

"Look I know you were mad at hope because she brought Roman to the house without your permission but let me tell you something. What his mom did it's not his fault. Why? Because we aren't them and what mistakes or problems they make it's not their fault." She told me as I let out a sigh.

"Your right. I took it out on him and hope because I didn't know how to grieve moms death but not that I've been doing better I guess I can forgive him and apologize about me being a bitch." I said to her.

"That's my girl." She said as I let out a chuckle. "Now let's find the perfect dress so you can take to the pageant." She told me and I nodded. "Are you going!" I asked her but she gave me a nod. "No, I have to watch over Nik." She said as I nodded.

"Yeah, I understand don't worry. I'll bring back something from mystic falls so you can remember it." I said to her. "You better." She said with a wink making me laugh. "Ah, this is the perfect dress." My aunt told me as she held up the beautiful red starry tulle dress.

"It's beautiful," I said as I looked at it. "So this it. The dress." My aunt said as I nodded. "Let's go pay for it shall we." She said and I nodded. "Lizzie will be so jealous," I said to her with a chuckle.

( A/N: I can't believe that I finally finished act one and I'm beginning act two of season three. This is going to be the best part of the book. A lot is going to happen in act two. So buckle up and enjoy this good adventure. Love you, guys!!! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 297 23
[ BOOK 4 ] Completed ✔️ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their senior year, everyone is ready to become...
5.2K 171 20
❝ Who, who are you really? And where are you going? I have nothing left to prove 'Cause I have nothing left to lose. ❞ - the first half of this book...
1.4M 42.9K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
120K 4.4K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...