Rewriting.

By hinari27

*book cover done by @Lily_Dxttebxne* <3 Literally gonna form a new plot and rewrite everything! "𝑀𝒶𝓂�... More

- ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ -
character Introduction.
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ four]彡★
NOT AN UPDATE!
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
Special chapter! CHI-CHI DOESN'T HAVE A WHAT?!
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ]彡★
I drew something today.
TRIED DRAWING AGAIN-
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ]彡★
😭😭😭
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★
news

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx]彡★

6.1K 216 16
By hinari27

Sarada let out a sigh before resting her chin on her palm, the dumplings and tea lay forgotten in front of her.

she watched the street on Konoha buzz with energy, children ran across the street.. giggling and chasing each other while their mothers scold them.

Suddenly a voice snapped her out of her thoughts, 

"If you're not gonna eat that, I'm gonna take it!" 

Her eyes flickered over to the girl who sat across from her before going back to watching the street.

Her brown haired companion raised an eyebrow with an amused expression on her face, 

she slowly brought her hand out and loomed it over the dumpling to see if the Uchiha would give any reactions, but was ultimately disappointed.

"Are you ignoring me?" she said with a poker face. 

"Adolescent mood swings?" she concluded while twirling the dumpling in her hand.

"Everyone gets along so well." Sarada said in a quiet voice while drifting her eyes to the floor, 

"hm?" Cho-cho looks at the girl, prompting her to continue further, 

"Graduation exams aren't even soon." she muttered, 

The brunette's amber eyes shone with recognition as she chewed onto the sweet snack,

"Oh you're talking about the exam? I'll consider taking it if it helps me lose some weight." she replied nonchalantly. 

"What's the big deal about being a ninja? does everyone want to be a ninja? I mean.. doesn't it sound kind of lame." Sarada said with a bored expression on her face. 

"What's with all of this? did something happen?" Cho-cho whined while at her friend. 

"Not really.. anyways! where are you going from now?" Sarada enquired with a smile on her face and a hint of curiosity. 

"I have time today, Sayuri went on one of her exploring games again, she won't be back until later. We can go where ever you want!" 

Cho-cho chuckled at the mention of the little Uchiha, she'd often run off on her 'Exploring game' as she'd like to call it, basically going around the village trying to find some unique rock or insect, maybe flowers as well so she could show it to her family later. 

The girl snorted as she recalled the memory of her going to Sarada's house for the first time, she found random stuff all around their house.

I mean.. Who had random stick casually resting in the middle on their dining table?! And a weird looking rock hanging on their wall!- 

So when she asked Sarada, she had come to know about the adorable little pinknette's weird-but-very-adorable habit.

she snapped out of her thoughts when she realized that Sarada is still waiting for her response. 

"Actually.. I told dad that I'd train with him later." the brunette replied with a frown on her face, 

Sarada's eyes dropped to the ground as her lips curled down into a small frown,

"I see.." 

"Of course, to me training is whatever.. I really have zero desire to go, but.."

"You should go." 

"hm?"

"You don't wanna fail the exam, do you?" Sarada said with an unreadable expression on her face, 

Cho-cho puffed her cheeks out as a frown formed on her face.

"What's with the condescending attitude? It really gets on my nerves!" she muttered out. 

"You might think you really special-"

Sarada's body tensed as she clenched her hand into a tight fist.

"Being from the one and only Uchiha clan.. so you don't have to worry at all!" 

"That's got nothing to do with it.." Sarada clenched her jaw, her eyes fixed to the ground. 

"Then what is it?"

"It's a special chance, for you and you're dad-" she was cut off as loud voice boomed from across the street. 

"HEY! CHO-CHO, OVER HERE! OVER HERE!" A man in his thirties waved his hand with a big smile on his face, his other hand holding a chips packet.

"Damn it! so embarrassing!" Cho-cho turned her flushed face away from her father in hopes that he'd just walk away. 

"W-what's wrong with grown up eating potato chips as he walks around town?" Sarada sweat dropped.

"That not it! look at that- he's such a poser! he's eating slightly salted chips just for show!"

Cho-cho continues to whine and ignore her fathers calls, while Sarada tried her very best to listen with a straight face.

"Don't you think my dad and I are different in every-way" The brunette shrugged with a frown on her face. 

The Uchiha's eyes widened before she lowered her head, staring at her lap

"I wonder about that.." she mumbled.

"What about you're family?"

"M-my family?" 

"Are you and you're dad alike??" 

Sarada swallowed thickly, pushing away her thoughts before answering..

"I-.... I really don't know.. I can barely remember his face.." 

----

Sarada walked into her home, 

"I'm home" she yelled gloomily, not expecting anyone to answer, 

"Onee-chan!!" 

Her face brightened upon hearing her younger sister's voice,

she kneeled down and opened her arms, bringing the little girl into her embrace. 

Sarada carried her little sister all the way to the kitchen while listening as the little girl told her how she awesomely saved a tiny kitten from a bunch of puppies. 

once they reached the kitchen, she gently placed Sayuri on the kitchen counter, before turning away to cut some strawberries for her. 

"And then I awesomely  told the puppies to not bully anyone! they promised me so I think it's all good now!" she giggled,

"woah! good job Yuri-chan! What did you do with the kitten?"

"The kitty ran away with her mommy!"

Sarada had a proud smile on her face, she gave the little girl a thumbs up before going back to cutting the last strawberry. 

The little pinknette wore an light blue oversized hoodie and light pink shorts which was slightly dirty,

"Sayuri, you better change you're clothes before mom comes back." 

The little girl's heterochromia eyes widened in horror as she remembered how scary her mother was when she's angry. 

She quickly jumped off the counter before running off upstairs to change her clothes. 

Sarada chuckled before picking up the bowl of freshly cut strawberry and made her way to the living room and placed them on the tea table for Sayuri to eat later.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw the picture of their family. 

because of the absence of their father, they hadn't been able to take a family photo.. so it's basically just individual pictures of each of them put together in a photo frame. 

She picked up the photo, inspecting the man in the picture for what felt like the millionth time.

"where are you dad? what are you doing?"

Her lips quivered as she swallowed back her urge to cry,

Sarada blinked as her vision blurred for a second, making her rub her eyes.

"I'm home!" 

Sarada made her way to the front door as her mother removed her shoes with an tired sigh,

"I'm soo exhausted!!" Sakura said while massaging her shoulders,

"Welcome home.." Sarada greeted while rubbing her eyes, her glasses being carried in her other hand.

"What happened?" Her mother questioned with a concerned expression on her face. 

"Ahh.. It's nothing.. my eyes got blurry that's all, it happens all the time." 

within a flash Sakura was in front on Sarada, holding her face as she looked into her eyes,

"Let me see." 

"I-it's ok, mom. It's nothing.. it just got a bit blurry! I'm fine now!" she reassured her mother. 

"But you should still get them checked.." 

Sarada waved it off saying that she needs to worry about herself since she'd been working at the hospital non-stop. 

after a while Sayuri can down stairs and greeted their mother with a 'welcome home' kiss and hug before tell her everything she'd told Sarada as they ate their dinner. 

Sayuri silently chewed on her food while watching coco melon, completely distracted from her mother and sister's conversation. 

She slowly shoved a spoon full of rice in her mouth, her eyes fixed on the T.V screen.

She was intensely watching the T.V until she felt a poke on her cheek making her look at her mother in confusion.

Sakura smiled, 

"You're not chewing hon, eat first and then you can watch T.V ok?" 

Sayuri frowned but obeyed her mother when she felt the tense atmosphere. 

'did they fight ?' 

(I'm sorry, I'm slowly starting to lose my patience.. It's literally 2am and I wanna sleep. so imma just cut short their conversation abt the glasses)

Sarada noticed how Sayuri was distracted at the moment, so she took the chance to ask her mother what's been lingering in her mind for a while. 

"Mom, did dad wear glasses?" 

"huh? why are you asking that Sarada?" 

"well.. you have good eyes and I thought that maybe.. me wearing glasses comes from dad..?" 

"Well.." Sakura looked up in thought..

"I don't think so.. probably..?" she said 

Sarada looked at her mother with an slightly angered expression,

"probably?! he's your husband and you don't even know if he wore glasses??" 

"hey.. what's wrong honey?" 

Sarada ignored her question and waved off her concerned expression,

"When's his mission gonna end anyways??" she asked,

"I'll end someday.. I think" 

Sarada let out an angry groan, 

"you think?! should have known.. you don't even know if he wore glasses.. how would you know when he'd come home!" she replied, 

Sakura looked at her daughter with hurt, her words cute her deep but she knew she had to stay strong.. she knew that Sarada didn't mean it. 

She gave a dry chuckle,

 "That was harsh, Sarada.." she said with a sad smile.

Sarada huffed and turned away, her face flash with slight regret after seeing her mothers expression.

♡~◇~♡

A LITTLE NOTE ABOUT SAYURI:

She's very easy to distract, so you could literally torture someone while she's watching cocomelon.

She'd never know.

Lol.

Oh shoot i completely forgot abt the strawberries- oops?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
183K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
396K 10.3K 64
Y/n Uchiha was the Youngest Sibling of Madara and Izuna. She was adopted by Madara after her parents died in the battle between the Senju and Uchi...