My Killer Soulmate (Tronnor A...

By SoobinsEuphoria

How would you feel if you had a clock on your wrist that told you to the exact second when you are going to m... More

Chapter 1//Connor
Chapter 2//Troye
Chapter 3// Connor
Chapter 4//Troye
Chapter 5//Connor
Chapter 6//Troye
Chapter 7//Connor
Chapter 8//Troye
Chapter 9//Connor
Chapter 10//Troye
Chapter 11//Troye
Chapter 12//Connor
Chapter 13//Troye
Chapter 14//Connor
Chapter 15//Connor
Chapter 17//Connor
Chapter 18//Connor
Chapter 19//Troye
Chapter 20//Connor
Chapter 21//Troye
Chapter 22//Connor
Chapter 23//Troye
Chapter 24//Connor
Chapter 25//Troye
Chapter 26//Connor
Chapter 27//Connor
Chapter 28//Troye
Chapter 29//Connor
Chapter 30//Troye
Epilogue//Connor

Chapter 16//Troye

4K 185 134
By SoobinsEuphoria

Troye

_________________

Connor pulls away from me after the words leave my mouth. He walks into the bedroom and shuts the door behind him. He needs to be alone, don't be controlling. Let him have some space. We just had our first fight. It doesn't matter that it was just a small argument, we had our first fight. It just leaves an awful taste in my mouth that I don't want. Fighting with him makes me feel like I've downed three shots in less than a minute.

I sit on the couch with my head resting in my hands waiting for him to come out of the room, but he never does. Hours pass and he just stays locked in the room. I don't eat the food he's brought because I don't think I'll be able to keep it down. It usually takes quite a lot to scare me and I'm scared out of my mind right now. My soul mate has two different people that want to kill him. One asked Dan and Phil for help and the other is working on his own. Dan and Phil refuse to tell me anything because they say that it's against their policy to disclose information about their clients. For the safety of themselves and for the clients. Dan and Phil did agree to help me find the other person, not directly but with the help of their crazy forensics team.

All that we have been able to figure out so far is that, this second person that wants my Connor dead, is a male (we know that because I saw him, but he got away before I could do anything)and has been stalking Connor and I. Dan and Phil agreed to move us to the house near that pretty lake I took Connor to. Phil is mostly helping with the part of making sure our movements are undetectable and he will make sure this fucker can't find us.

It's five in the afternoon when he comes out of the room with messy hair and puffy eyes. He walks straight into the bathroom and stays in there for about ten minutes before he walks out and flops down on the couch next to me. I don't make a move to touch him, waiting for him to make the first move. After a few minutes of sitting there with his arms crossed he moves so that his head is rested on my lap. I move a hand to play with his mess of hair and wait for him to speak.

"I had a dream that someone killed you and then I woke up bawling. Then when you weren't there next to me I started to panic. Then I realized that I was being stupid." My hand stops moving in his hair somewhere around the word killed. I pull him up out of my lap and put him beside me. I turn to look at him and I stare into his eyes. He looks genuinely frightened and saddened.

"Don't worry, babe. I'm here and I'm never going to leave you. I'm stronger then them, they can't hurt us. You aren't stupid, I've gotten much more worked up over stupid dreams." He leans his head against my shoulder then after a moment of thought he chuckles. "What?" I ask not seeing anything even slightly humorous about this situation.

"Nothing. You just called me babe is all." He pulls his head away from my shoulder and I can see a huge smile on his face. It's so nice that little things like that can make him smile so widely. He's the kind of guy that cherishes every little thing and God that just makes me want him that much more.

"You find the most little things and make them mean something. I wish I was more like that." He gives me a questioning look then leans back against the couch, thinking. It's a few minutes before he finally says something.

"Tell me something small about me that frustrates you." I think for a few moment before I answer him choosing something that can't be taken in the wrong way. Something that can't possibly make him angry with me.

"Dan taught me to read people's eyes and read their body language and I'm really good at it, expect when I'm trying to read you I can't. It's like there is a big wall standing between us. Every time I think I know what you are thinking I turn out to be wrong." I say and he seems to be thinking about what I've just said. That's the only face that I can always be right about. I can tell when he's thinking hard about something, but other than that I'm kind of lost. A laugh leave this lips and I feel a pang in my chest, as I think of what my life would be like if I never heard that sweet laugh again.

"It's funny. Usually people can read their soul mates better than anyone else. It's the exact opposite for you." I take his hand and play with his fingers as we continue to talk.

"It's not funny, it's annoying." I say drawing patterns on the back of his hand lightly.

"No it's pretty funny. You were trained to do that and I'm the only exception, to what I assume is usually a flawless skill." He says with a cheeky smile on his face that makes me just want to fuc- Wait a minute? Did I just almost think that I wanted to fuck him because of a cheeky smile? I need to get my hormones under control before I do something stupid. I recover my mental disaster quickly and respond to Connor.

"You are the only exception for a lot of things, my darling Connor." He looks over at me with a why smile when I say that he's my darling Connor.

"I'm yours?" He asks sassily and I roll my eyes feeling like we've had this conversation before.

"As long as you want to be." He moves his position so he's closer to me then he leans over and we are just about to kiss when my phone rings in my pocket. I pull away and give Connor a apologetic glance as I pull my phone out to see Dan's name lighting up my screen. I press the green accept button and walk into the bedroom.

"Hello?" I ask then wait for Dan to start talking to me. I hear rustling on the other end of the call then Phil starts talking.

"My phone won't turn on so I'm using Dan's. Anyways all your stuff has been moved to the location we discussed." A sigh of relief escapes my lips, I don't want to stay in a hotel another night.

"Anything you can tell me about the guy in the bushes?" I ask desperately keeping my voice down so Connor won't hear me.

"They figured out how tall he is but I doubt that will be of much help. He's 5 foot 9 if you were wondering. Other than that we have no new information." He talks in a calm voice that makes me frustrated for some reason. My soul mate has two people out to kill him and he's making this seem like it's the most normal thing in the world. I guess, to him it kind of is.

"Any chance I can get information about the client?"

"Not a chance. Sorry, Troye." I sigh knowing that was the answer I was going to get. I don't know what to else to say but apparently Phil has something else to say. "There is a black car waiting for you about a block from your hotel. For safety reasons Dan is driving and I'm with him. We don't want anyone other than Dan and I to know your home address until we find the second person who is trying to kill Connor. So don't invite anyone over. Also Connor's car has been taken to said location so don't worry about that. Now I'd rather not wait so please come as soon as possible."

"Okay see you in a few minutes. Bye." I say and the line goes dead with no further conversation. I walk back to the living room where I find Connor sprawled out across the couch. "Get your shoes on. Dan and Phil are waiting about a block away for us. They are taking us to our new house."

"Okay. What about my car?" Connor asks sitting up with a confused face. He must be wondering how they started the car when he still has the keys. He must realize that they have many geniuses, and just people who don't know what an obstacle is, working for them because his face softens.

"They took it to the new house. Don't worry I'm sure they did nothing to your car." Connor doesn't seemed very pleased about this situation but he puts on his shoes and grabs his things and doesn't complain as we walk all the way to the black car. We don't say anything to each other as we walk down the street. I see Dan standing next to the trunk of the car and we walk towards him.

"Good afternoon!" Dan says in a very bright and not at all like Dan way. We set our thing in the trunk then slide into the back seat of a car they probably think isn't that noticeable when in fact it's a brand new Mercedes-Benz. They may be multimillionaires with hundreds of companies and businesses but sometimes they are so stupid.

"Hi guys." Phil says as we settle in on either side of the car. I kind of wish he would've sat next to me instead of on the other side of the car. God I'm getting clingy this is not good.

"Hi." We say in unison then look at each other with smiles on our faces as Dan slides into the car. He looks back at us and aww's loudly.

"What do the psychotic Phan girls call me when I look at you like that, Phil? It's on the tip of my tongue I just can't remember." Dan looks over at Phil and Phil thinks for a moment before snapping.

"Heart eyes Howell." Phil says triumphantly and Dan turns around in his seat and starts the vehicle. It purrs to life then Dan takes off at an unnecessarily fast speed. Dan and Phil talk to each other in low voices so that we can't really make out what they are saying and Connor and I kind of just sit there awkwardly.

"Highly invasive question here but: Have you two kissed yet?" Dan asks and I scoff at him. Who the fuck does he think he is? Well I mean he could kill me with one phone call, or anyone for that matter. Phil looks just as interested in the answer as Dan does and I can't help but think they have a bet going on.

"Yes, in the hotel room right after I talked to you two." I say and Connor gives me a dirty look and I give him a face that says we'll talk about it later.

"That'll be six hundred dollars and a load of dishes, babe." Phil says leaning over to peck Dan on the cheek. Dan swats Phil away and reaches into his pocket as he continues to drive. He pulls out his wallet and hands Phil five one hundred dollar bills.

"I'm not stupid, Daniel. I can count." He groans and hands Phil another hundred dollar bill. I can see by Connor's shocked face that he isn't used to seeing that kind of money tossed around casually. Connor knows that isn't that much but to bet that on a kiss, in almost as shocked as Connor. I've seen bets much larger than this for much less.

"Are you going to tell me where exactly the new house is?" Connor asks no one in particular, he looks pissed off. He looks so cute when he's angry but I don't really blame him for being mad about the situation at hand. This is a bit ridiculous and very very frightening.

"You know that lake I took you too the other day? It's about two miles away from there." I say earning a glare from Phil, he thinks getting there is half the adventure. Usually I would agree but Connor just looks mad and I don't like seeing that. I unbuckle my seat belt and slide over to sit next to Connor. He continues to look out the window as Dan and Phil talk to each other. I grab his hand and weave our fingers together.

"Hey look at me." I say and Connor turns his head towards me. I squeeze his hand then continue to talk to him. "I can't control this. No one can. I'm sorry we are in this fuck up situation and I will do everything I can to get us out of this situation. I care about you so much and I know this sucks but please don't be mad." He doesn't say anything but he does rest his head against my shoulder. Connor closes his eyes and Dan gives me a thumbs up. I flip him off then rest my head on top of Connor's.

"Troye. Connor." I wake to the sound of his name next to my head and my eyes fly open. I sit up and Connor falls into my side then wakes up fully. "We're here. Dan already took your things inside."

"Thank you." I say as I slide out of the car, Connor follows my example sleepily stumbling around. I put an arm around his waist and lead him to the house as Dan and Phil pull away. I've only been to this house once before and Connor has never been here so he's shocked by the size of the house. It's much too big for just the two of us with three stories and a basement. The third floor has a nice wrap around balcony with huge windows. I already know what room I want to stay in. There is a gigantic room in the middle of the second floor that has a absolutely huge bed. That bed is by far the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in.

"This is really big." Connor remarks as we walk down the hall into the living room. In the hall there is a huge stair case that leads to the east and west halls of the second floor. We sit down on the couch and Connor pulls out his phone. "Shut we were supposed to go out with Zalfie tonight."

"Text Alfie and tell him I'm sick and that you need to take care of me." Connor's fingers fly across the screen then he locks the phone and curls up on my lap.

"Are you hungry?" I ask and he nods his head. "Let's go see what we can make." Connor gasps when he sees how huge and modern the kitchen is.

"This is like a fucking chef's kitchen." Connor says and I shrug while looking through the cabinets to see what we have.

"Dan and Phil don't know how to not over do things. Wait until you see the bed we are sleeping in." Connor sits down at the island in the middle of the room and I start making something simple.

"I'm going to go look around, come find me when the food is done." Connor leaves me alone to make food and I'm left with my worried thoughts. It's about ten minutes later that the food is ready and I walk out of the kitchen to find Connor. I find him in the bedroom I had planned on staying in.

"The food is ready, darling." I say and Connor continues to lay there. He looks so hot with his arm crossed over his eyes and his body stretched out.

"Come here." He says and I walk over and lie beside him. He roll over until he is on top of me and he props himself up so that his weight isn't entirely on me. "Can I kiss you?"

"Please." I say and he chuckles before lowering his head so that he can press his soft full lips to mine. It's a soft nice kiss that leaves my stomach fluttering when he rolls off of me. He looks so tired all I want to do is cuddle up beside him. I scoop him up despite his protests and carry him out of the room.

"Troye put me down!" He whines loudly in my ear as we reach the kitchen table. I set him in front of his plate and he rolls his eyes at me. "That was so unnecessary."

"You look tired I didn't want you to have to walk all the way down here." He rolls his eyes again and we start eating, we don't talk all that much. Connor does the dishes when we finish and I go upstairs to take a shower. The shower does wonders to calm me down but I'm still worried as hell about everything that is going on. I dry off with a towel that was hanging on the wall then wrap another towel around my waist after drying my hair. I walk into the bedroom where my stuff is and I find Connor lying across the bed. I grab a pair of boxers then drop my towel. Only to realize this is the first time Connor has ever seen me fully naked. I face towards the wall and quickly pull on my boxers feeling his eyes burning holes in my butt.

"You have a real nice butt." Connor says sleepily as I turn off the light and slide under the blankets with him. I chuckle and pull him closer to me so that his head is rested against my chest. I stroke the back of his hair and he wraps his arms around me. He pulls away so he can look me in the eyes.

"You have a really nice everything but," I let my hand slide down to his butt and I give it a gentle squeeze, "you have an ass that is to die for." He leans forward and presses his lips to mine momentarily before snuggling back up to my chest.

"Goodnight, Tro." Connor says and leaves a kiss on my collar bone.

"Goodnight, Con Bon." I say back kissing his head.

______________________
A/N

Hey guys it's Amanda and I'm currently having internet problems at home so bare with me on that. I really enjoyed this chapter and so much is coming you are not prepared. So if you liked any part of this chapter please:

VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW

I love you peach pies.

Tumblr: FlutteringFranta
Twitter: FlutteryFranta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 3.2K 20
"Yeah, I know, it's weird that my boyfriend is crazy famous, and I have really bad social anxiety, but we love each other, and we make it work." a tr...
55.2K 3.5K 33
"I know I probably shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't be disappointed or angry that he no longer loves me the way he used to. I know it's my fault...
3.4K 168 30
Connor Franta writes journals about everything. Troye Sivan included. Watch his life unravel before your eyes as you become intertwined with Connor'...
239 0 30
Sequel to One Night... Stand Warning Boyxboy Sometimes the past makes it's one last hurrah before fading away. But some of them will leave a permanen...