"i hate you" "no u don't"

By bamh0ney

Yeongyu/Beomjun cw: sex, strong language, violence High school AU Yeonjun then stopped, his breath fanning ag... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

7

1.8K 98 139
By bamh0ney

guyssss pls check out my other book 🥲

***

"Hi, how are you feeling?" Beomgyu asked as he stood next to Yeonjun who had his head down on the lunch table.

He looked up at Beomgyu with sleepy eyes and grinned.

"Why do you care loser?" He teased.

"I don't I'm just asking for a friend, shitface." Beomgyu teased back making him chuckle.

"I'm good, thanks for asking."

Beomgyu hummed in response as he sat down next to him.

"Do you want some?" He asked while pushing a bag of gummy worms towards the older.

He eyed him weirdly before grabbing some.

"Hey guys." Kai greeted. He sat down with Hiyyih as she pulled out a bag of chips.

"You guys wanna know something about Beomgyu?" Yeonjun said making Beomgyu look at him with a skeptical look.

"What is it?"

"Did you know he doesn't eat or drink when he's with me, ever?" He said making Beomgyu whip his head to look at him in shock.

"Wha—I do!" Beomgyu defended himself, even though Yeonjun wasn't lying.

Beomgyu for reason always felt some form of embarrassment when it came to eating in front of Yeonjun. He didn't know why, but he just felt that way.

"No you don't! I offered you fucking gummy worms aka your favorite candy once and you didn't accept them! You're not even eating the ones you have here yourself!" Yeonjun countered back while shoving the bag of gummies back to Beomgyu.

Kai gasped dramatically as he switched between looking at the two arguing boys. Beomgyu groaned and then playfully nudged Yeonjun.

"Go away Yeonjun." Beomgyu said as an embarrassed blush spread across his face.

Yeonjun smiled and then brought his hand down to rest on Beomgyu's upper thigh.

Beomgyu looked at him in confusion, but the older only shrugged before grabbing more gummy worms. He decided to ignore it and act like nothing was happening.

Yeonjun rubbed circles on his thigh as he laughed at something Kai said. He then moved his hand down and in between Beomgyu's thighs, before lightly squeezing one of them.

Beomgyu bit back a blush at his actions, he was feeling really weird inside. Soobin then walked up to them, catching their attention.

"Coach says meet in 15." Soobin announced to the table.

"All of us?" Kai questioned.

"Duh, nice pin." Soobin said to Beomgyu, surprising him.

It was the first time Soobin had spoken to him in a while, even if it was just two words.

He smiled at him and looked back down at his bag that was placed on the lunch table. It had a pin of his favorite band attached to it, Deftones.

"Oh wait, they're here?" Soobin said with a confused tone as they watched Coach and the rest of the team signal for them to go up to them.

They were stood near the entrance of the cafeteria. The boys got up leaving Beomgyu and Hiyyih still sitting at the lunch table.

"Hiyyih!" They both looked to see Hikaru waving at her.

"I'll be back." Hiyyih said as Beomgyu nodded.

"We have our first practice game on saturday. Let's kick ass Hawks!" Coach shouted as the rest of the team cheered.

The cafeteria had students barely coming in so the team only got a few questioning looks.

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu and smiled, his eyes thinned into lines as he jogged back over to the younger. Beomgyu smiled back shyly and watched as Yeonjun sat beside him.

"You heard that?" Yeonjun asked.

"Sounds cool, I can't wait to see if you're actually good at volleyball." Beomgyu teased making him smirk.

"Oh I'm very good." Yeonjun said as he scooted closer to the smaller boy.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." Yeonjun lowly said as he rubbed his leg against Beomgyu's.

"Beomgyu, can I borrow your notes from calculus?" Hiyyih asked as she sat down in front of them.

"Sure." He said while grabbing his bag and searching for it.

He suddenly froze.

It felt wet.

He pulled his hand back out and saw a white substance coating the tips of his fingers. Then he realized—this wasn't even his backpack, it was Yeonjun's.

"Jun, your backpack—" Beomgyu said, letting the name slip but shrugging it off. "—what is this?" Yeonjun eyed him suggestively at the name before grabbing his backpack from him.

"What do you mean—" He cut himself off seeing the mess inside his bag. "—you gotta be fucking kidding me." He said as he pulled out a green folded piece of paper that was slightly damp.

It was the same type of paper Nohae had used to write the flyer he had taped to Beomgyu's desk, except it definitely said something different judging by Yeonjun's expression.

You seem to enjoy pumping that slutty cumdump of yours full of cum so here's some more to get you started. Have fun asshole.

Yeonjun clenched his jaw tightly, his chest was rising up and down heavily.

He looked pissed.

"What is it?" Beomgyu asked.

Yeonjun didn't say anything and only handed the paper to him while standing up.

"What's going on?" Soobin asked as he walked up to them.

Yeonjun handed his backpack to Soobin making him widen his eyes in shock. He stuck his hand inside of the bag and brought his fingers up to smell it.

"Mayo—? Who the fuck put mayo in your bag?" Soobin asked with furrowed brows. "Wait—is this what Hunji bought with your fucking card?"

"Uh is something about to happen?" Kai worriedly asked.

"I'm gonna beat someone's ass that's what's about to happen." Yeonjun said as he searched the cafeteria that was now completely full.

His eyes stopped in a direction and he immediately began going towards it.

"Oh shit—we need to stop him before he does something, Coach is still here!" Soobin said as he and Beomgyu ran after him.

But it was too late.

Yeonjun was on top of Nohae, beating him senseless.

"God dammit Yeonjun!" Soobin shouted while trying to pull him off of Nohae.

Beomgyu stood there in shock.

This was happening because of him. Yeonjun was risking his volleyball career because of him.

All because of him.

He couldn't stand to watch the scene unfold any longer so he grabbed his things then spun on his heels and quickly began to walk away.

"Yeonjun get off of him!" Coach shouted.

Yeonjun was finally pulled off of him, but his eyes were now fixated on Beomgyu, who just kept walking further and further away.

He suddenly stood up and ran after him.

"Stop him!" Coach yelled to Soobin.

As Beomgyu was about to enter the restroom he was pushed in and against the wall. He clenched his eyes shut, fearing that it was Hunji, Nohae, Eunsoo—anyone who wanted to hurt him.

"It's me." Yeonjun lowly said.

Beomgyu's bottom lip quivered hearing his voice.

He hung his head, not wanting to make eye contact with him. Yeonjun brought his head down to nuzzle his nose into the younger's neck, making him tense up.

Beomgyu's hands rested on his shoulders, Yeonjun's were on his hips. The older's breath fanning against Beomgyu's neck only made his heart beat even faster.

What was Yeonjun doing?

"I've waited, and waited, and fucking waited for you to tell me Beomgyu. I'm done waiting." Yeonjun finally spoke.

Hearing those words made Beomgyu's eyes become watery. He couldn't help it, he was on the verge of breaking. After all this time he spent holding everything in—he was about to break.

"Are you gonna tell me?" Yeonjun asked.

"No." Beomgyu said, his voice sounding shaky.

"Fuck Beomgyu! Why the fuck not?!" Yeonjun suddenly shouted as he backed away from a now startled Beomgyu.

That set it off.

"I can't tell you!" Beomgyu shouted through sobs.

Yeonjun looked at him in shock, watching as the smaller and now fragile looking boy rubbed away the endless tears falling from his eyes.

"What happened between me and him is gonna happen between me and you and I can't loose you like that Yeonjun! You're one of the only people who like being friends with me because of me. I-I can't—" He finished saying, his voice breaking at his last sentence.

He slid down against the wall and to the floor, hugging his knees to his chest. He hid his face in his arms, not wanting Yeonjun to see him weak like this. He sobbed quietly, letting his thoughts run free.

What was he going to do?

After a few seconds, he felt Yeonjun's hand rest on his arm as he sat down next to him. He pulled Beomgyu's body against him and wrapped his arms around him.

"I care about you, a lot, if you haven't already noticed. But I can't keep fighting your fights Beomgyu. You need to be stronger, not for me, but for you." Yeonjun softly said.

"Screw you I am strong, I fought Nohae and won already." Beomgyu said making the older boy laugh softly.

"Hug me back." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu brought his arms up and circled them around his neck.

"I...I have to tell you something." Beomgyu mumbled against his chest.

***

"You're the Ace and a senior, you have to be better than this!" The principal exclaimed as Yeonjun sighed heavily.

"Oh my fucking god—sorry my language I know—but this?" Yeonjun said as he placed his backpack on the principals desk along with the papers Nohae had written. "This is just plain bullying!"

The principal stared in shock at what he was seeing. He turned his head to look at Nohae who avoided eye contact, he knew he did it.

"This is the 5th time you've been called into my office about a problem with Yeonjun and Beomgyu, this has got to stop! Do you not know what Yeonjun's parents can do to you?" The principal asked making Nohae look at him in confusion.

"Sir—please don't." Yeonjun said as the principal looked at him with reassuring eyes.

If he said anything about Yeonjun's parents—the whole school would be talking about it. Causing even more problems for Yeonjun and most likely, Beomgyu as well.

He didn't want that for Beomgyu, he was already dealing with so much.

"Choi Nohae, you're going to be suspended for 3 days."

"What?! But Yeonjun and Beomgyu hit me!"

"You provoked them did you not? You hit them back did you not?" The principal asked, shutting Nohae up. "They'll be punished as well, go home." He finished saying.

"Fine." Nohae said before grabbing his things and walking out.

"Where's Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asked as soon as Nohae left.

"He's in class, he's probably going to get sent home today after we call his parents about this matter."

"No you can't do that." Yeonjun quickly said after hearing those words.

"Excuse me?"

"His parents are really strict and he could get into a lot of trouble for this even if it wasn't his fault, please don't call them, I'll take the whole blame if I have to." Yeonjun pleaded.

"Alright then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 664 25
"You confuse me so much.", Soobin sighs at Yeonjun, who just chuckles at the other's words. "How come?", Yeonjun says and opens his eyes, now looking...
37.2K 1.4K 32
Yeongyu/Beomjun cw: sex, strong language, violence College AU Snow. I noticed more starting to fall all around us and looked at Yeonjun to see him s...
21.5K 1.2K 41
(18+) "Tell me, Daniel, do you always kiss terrible kissers like me?" I ask, my voice laced with playful seduction. I run my fingers lightly along hi...
42.1K 1.5K 18
~Ā°ā€¢ā˜†ā€¢Ā°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...