The Venom || WTM

By dragonvein

In which the Avengers watch the live of Peter Parker's older sister. Lydia Parker. The Venom. More

INTRODUCING
PROLOGUE
act one - Venom
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
act two- Civil War
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Chapter two

4.5K 137 11
By dragonvein

FEW MONTHS LATER

"Hungry" Venom said walking Lydia up in the middle of the night.

"Why do you have to ruin my sleep. I have work tomorrow." Lydia whispered walking towards the kitchen.

They heard something from Peter's room, slowly creeping towards the door Lydia heard the window close. Quickly opening the door Lydia saw Peter in a homemade costume.

"Ahhh" Peter yelled quickly falling on his bed.

"What the hell?" Lydia asked shocked.

"No-nothing it's just I-I'm trying this costume fo-for..." Peter started to stammered.

"Kid you can't lie." Natasha said.

"You are the Spider kid we saw on news." Lydia said walking towards him. She didn't understand how May didn't wake up from her sleep but she was thankful.

May looked down embarrassed.

Everyone who has seen the news about Spider-Man was shocked to know that he was a kid.

"Lydia please don't tell Aunt May, if she finds out she would freak out which will make me and you freak out." Peter said changing into his regular clothes.

"Ok but you have to tell me everything." Lydia said siting beside him on the bed. After Peter telling her how he got bit by a radioactive spider. She decided to tell him about Venom.

"Was it then when you fell sick?" May asked. Peter nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me." May asked.

"Because I knew you won't let me go out because it's dangerous." Peter said.

"Wow! ok but you are being carful right?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm secretive." Peter said. Lydia decided to tell Peter about Venom.

"Yess " Venom exclaimed. 

"So I have to tell you something but don't freak out ok." Lydia said.

"Yeah what is it?" Peter asked.

" Have you seen the news of the Alien in San Francisco?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah that guy Carlton Drake brought. He killed himself and the two aliens in the rocket right?." Peter asked.

"Yeah well you know how Drake and I had issues? Lydia asked and Peter nodded. 

"Yeah so I wanted to expose him and his fellow scientist came to me saying that he was killing people by making humans the host. So I snuck into the facility with the help of Skirth to take evidence when I saw Maria remember I told you about her? Yeah her in the cell and broke her out but she had the symbiote in her." Lydia said

"Symbiote?" Peter asked.

"The alien yeah and he attached itself to me. I was his host." Lydia said

"You had the alien in you?" Peter whispered yelled.

"You look so adorable." Lydia gushed pulling his cheeks.

"Yeah so I fought Drake and his symbiote with Venom. By the way Venom is the symbiote's name." Lydia said.

"You said is." Peter said.

"Man you have good listening skills." Lydia whispered. 

"It's good to listen carefully helps you find loopholes." Director Fury said.

"But yeah he is not dead he's here with me like a part of me." Lydia said and Venom came out of her back scaring poor Peter.

"Hello Peter." Venom said smiling.

"What the hell?" Peter said looking closely at Venom.

"Don't worry he won't hurt anyone he's a good guy... alien whatever." Lydia said

"I only eat Bad guys." Venom said

"Oh my god! I have officially the coolest sister in the world." Peter said jumping around excitedly.

Everyone smiled at him.

"Ok ok keep it down and go to sleep." Lydia said walking towards the door.

"Goodnight Pete" Lydia said.

"Goodnight Peter" Venom said going back inside Lydia.

"Goodnight Lydia, Venom." Peter said.

________________________

◆ Lagos, Present Day◆

Wanda Maximoff, aka Scarlet Witch, adds sugar to a cup and stirs it. She looks around.

"All right, what do you see?" Steve said on radio.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda said.
"Secret Mission." Clint hummed.
"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means . . ." Steve said looking through the window of a room, hiding behind the curtains.   
"Cameras." Natasha said.
"Cameras." Wanda said.
"Both cross streets are one way." Steve said
"So, compromised escape routes." Wanda said.
"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve said.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda said

Camera pans to show Natasha sitting two tables from Wanda.
"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha said on radio.

"Please tell me you brought me in this mission." Sam said to Steve. 

"I don't know." Steve shrugged.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda said.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Natasha said.
"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam said standing on top of a building.
"Yess." Sam cheered. Happy to be on a mission. 

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Natasha asked.
"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve said.
"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam said.

A garbage truck is pushing its way through traffic, with no regard to pedestrians or other vehicles.

"Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve said watching the truck hit cars in it's way.

From the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack, a small drone, launches and flies down to scan the garbage truck.

"He's name is red wing." Sam said.

"You named your drone?" Lydia asked.

"Yes." Sam gave her a look.

"Give me X-ray." Sam said.

Weight analysis: Cargo Weight: 13825 kgs. Max capacity.

"That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed." Sam said.
"It's a battering ram." Natasha said.
"Go now." Steve said. 
Sam jumped off the building and flew up before he could touch the ground.
"What?" Wanda asked.
"He's not hitting the police." Vision said.

"He's not hitting the police." Steve said.
◆INSTITUTE FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE◆

A man is sitting in the guard station. He looks over as the garbage truck is coming towards the gate. The driver jumps out, and the truck slams into the gateway. Two trucks rush into the compound through the newly-made entrance.

Soldiers in black armor emerge from the trucks, firing their rifles around the courtyard. Four soldiers fire gas canisters into the building. Soldiers wearing gas masks enter.

Steve arrives and takes out several of the soldiers.

"Body armor, AR-15's. I make seven hostiles." Steve said.

Sam flies in and up to a rooftop, spinning and using his wings to block gunfire. He takes out two soldiers.

"I make 5." Sam said.
Sam cheered silently.

Wanda arrives and flies over the rooftop and into the courtyard, blocking fire with her powers. She takes control of one soldier and lifts him upward.
 "Sam." Wanda said throwing the soldier towards Sam

Sam glides down from the rooftop, catching the soldier on one of his wings.

"Four." Sam said.
Sam's drone flies by, scanning the inside of the building.

"Rumlow's on the third floor." Sam said.
"Wanda, just like we practiced." Steve said.
" What about the gas?" Wanda asked.
"Get it out." Steve said.

"Do you think she's ready?" Tony asked.

"She won't ever be ready if she doesn't try." Steve said.

Wanda uses her powers to lift Steve up and through the window. He grabs a soldier and pulls off their gas mask.

Rumlow is inside. He punches down the door. He knocks aside a technician and enters a room with a container labeled "bio-hazard."
"Pack it up." Rumlow ordered.
In another area, Steve is behind a pillar. He throws his shield, and it bounces off the soldier and back to Steve. Meanwhile, Wanda is now using her powers to remove the gas from the building. Sam is exchanging fire with several soldiers.
Rumlow walks outside onto a balcony and sees that Steve's team is here.
"He's here." Rumlow said.
Inside the building, Steve sees the vial missing.
"Rumlow has a biological weapon." Steve said.

Natasha is riding in on a motorcycle.
"I'm on it." Natasha said on radio.

She jumps off the motorcycle and it skids toward a soldier. She takes out soldiers through hand-to-hand combat. Rumlow comes up behind her and grabs her collar, dragging her onto an armored vehicle. She electrocutes him.

"Woah" Everyone one was impressed.

"I don't work like that no more." Rumlow said.

He throws her through the roof hatch into an armored vehicle, drops in a grenade, and shuts the hatch.

"Fire in the hole." Rumlow said.
"No!" Mercenary said.

Natasha takes out the soldiers inside, then grabs one to shield herself from the grenade. The doors blow open and she is thrown out.

Steve runs out onto the balcony and spots Rumlow. 
Rumlow shoots bombs at him making him blast out the building.
"Sam. He's in an AFV heading north." Steve said,

Inside the AFV, Rumlow secures the biological weapon and hands it to a soldier.

"Take this to the airstrip. We're not gonna outrun them. Lose the truck." Rumlow said.

The truck crashes into a nearby structure and Rumlow and the soldiers emerge.

"Where are you going to meet us?" Mercenary one said.
"I'm not."

Sam lands on the roof of a structure. He scans the area with his goggles.

"I got four, they're splitting up." Sam said.

Natasha rides through the crowd, back on her motorcycle. She abandons it again and runs across the hoods of cars, in pursuit.

" I got the two on the left." Natasha said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 780 45
After being kidnapped and experimented on for 15 years, Angelina Romanoff is sent to a psychiatric facility where she is finally found by her sister.
584K 19K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
7.1K 262 9
Reader incorporated in The Avengers movie plotline as Clint's sister. Enjoy :)
290K 5.4K 26
When Peter gets a call for help, the team may or may not end up finding out about his twin sister. Maddie quickly forms a close relationship with the...