It's you always you. ( Rewrit...

By ModestLover

They are both students at the same school. They didn't know each other till Noah noticed Marwah didn't even a... More

 Characters intro
Chapter 1- (REWRITTEN)
Chapters 2-
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13 - Touch
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20- Goodbye
Chapter 21 -Where is she?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Marwah?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 -we meet again.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30 -The truth.
Chapter 31 - The truth part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36 -Nikkah.
Chapter 37

Chapter 35 - Forgiveness.

441 19 18
By ModestLover

Next day.

"I pick up your medication from the pharmacy." Ben said walking up to Logan. Today he has doctor's appointment and currently was sitting down in the hospital room.

"Thank you Ben I appreciate that!" Logan said sitting up on his bed.
"Everything alright?!" Ben questioned putting the prescription on the table next to Logan.

"Yea I got some tests done doctor said I will be good to go in a few hours.!"

Ben nods, looking down.
There was this silence in the air.

"I—I" Logan said but paused. Ben looks up at him, as logan was looking for downplaying with his fingers.

"God really did humble me! —if I had never been diagnosed with cancer. I don't think I would have ever changed my mind or feel this shame, guilt this feeling."

Ben nods once Again not showing any emotions.

"All my life I ran after money. Money——this money drove me insane." No one said anything.

"Allen is trying to find about Nathaly?!" Logan looks up.

"Since they all know the truth. They're questioning why Nathaly had lied to them about Marwah—-if you want, I can let them know!"

—-

"I cannot believe this—she would ever go this low!" Gicel said. They were in Noah's mansion in their room.

Allen nods. "So, she didn't win any lottery—she was paid by Noah's dad Logan. To lie to us to hide the truth. This is why she was acting differently and moved away from us!" Gicel said but froze when she looked behind Allen.

Noah was standing there.

"Noah." Allen turns around to face Noah.

Noah walks inside and stands next to Allen.
"I Wanted to tell guys something but ended up listening to your conversation." With his blues eyes Noah looks down in a hurt expression.

"So basically—-my dad pays her a good amount for her to lie about my life to me. To tell me she ran away from me.!?" "Noah" Allen said tapping his shoulder.

"My hate for him is increasing!" Noah said and looked up with teary eyes stepping back he walked out of the room.

"Don't go after him—give him space.!" Gicel said walking and sitting on the bed.

She too was heartbroken after knowing the truth. Nathaly was their bestie.

Closing the door, Allen walks up to his wife and sits next to her.

"I hate her! —fake!"
He touches her cheeks "Calm down sweetheart!" She shakes her head.

she felt his lips on her, slowly kissing them. She pulls back looking at him.

"Don't stress yourself out too much."

—-

"YES, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Valentina said screaming and jumping and running around her room.

Marwah had invited Valentina over to her house. Currently she was in Marwahs room. Marwah told her the summery of her life and how's Shes now getting married except Logan's part.

Marwah laughs as Valentina hugs her tight. Marwah hugs her back.

"I need to go buy the dress for the wedding! I need to look beautiful!" Valentina said panicking.

Marwah laughs again.

They sat down as they talked about everything and had lunch with Marwah. Layal wasn't home, she was busy and was in contact with Noah.

—-

Marwah was sitting down as she stared at her prayer mat.
Tears of joy were leaving her eyes.

"A hand lifted to God is never returned empty." She whispers to herself. She smiles closing her eyes. "Ya Allah I am grateful! Praise be to you. You have never left me alone. Ya Allah my mom agreed? I know this would not have been done without you Oh Allah." She continued talking to God.

---

"Hey. Come in--" Marwah dressed up and was ready to visit the orphanage. She walks downstairs and opens the door to see Logan standing there.

Both of them stare at each other for a couple of seconds before Marwah steps back and awkwardly welcomes him in.

He nodded, smiling and took steps. Forward behind him stood his guards and they were holding boxes that were wrapped around.

"Sorry without informing you I came here--and these are the gifts I bought for you. —My daughter in law." Marwah's cheeks turn red and looks at the gifts, as logan pointed at them.

"Oh--um There is need but thank you!" She said softly, she for some reason still felt scared of his presence.

The guards put the boxes down carefully.

She guided him to the living room and sat down as Salma went to make tea for him.

"Mom is not home!" she added. "I am here for you and wanted to talk to you." She looks at him.

"I had been trying to meet you for a while now, but I couldn't find the right time. " She nods as he continued.

"I am here to apologize to you. I know I have caused you trouble, I hurt you." He paused and looked down.

"I know what I did was never right. I regret my past actions." He stops talking when Salma brings the tea and places it in front of him, Marwah nods her head at Salma to tell her to leave as they're talking.

"But I know now you and Noah are for each other, Who am I to come in between. Thank you for accepting my son once again. And I also know --I can't do anything else but apologize to you." Today he's lost of words, he had so much to say he had been practicing but as soon as she looks into his eyes, he was lost of words.

Her eyes were so innocent.

No one said anything.

"The fact that you have this feeling of guilt and regret in you is what matters. You know what you did was wrong and here you are apologizing to me. I--I have nothing against you in my heart." She looks down with teary eyes.

"I forgive you--but with time my heart will heal and maybe I can forget it too." hope lighted up in his eyes and a sad smile came to his lips.

He stands up and seeing him, she too stands up. "I am loss of words today." He walks near her and taps her head gently.

"God bless you, my daughter.!"

---

next week.

Marwah sighed. "What happened?!" Valentina asks as they both stop. They were currently at the mall. Valentina called Marwah and requested her to go to the mall and shop along with her, as she was in a bad mood. They shopped for about two hours and had their lunch at the mall's restaurants.

"I am tired Valentina Please let's go home!" She smiles glancing at Marwah. Layal clearly told Her that after today she won't be allowing Marwah to go out since her nikkah is in five days.

"Yes, me too! Plus, we found me so many beautiful dresses!" Valentina giggled looking at her shopping bags as she held them.

They continued talking as they headed out of the mall.

Just when Her eyes met Noah, he was exiting his car and wasn't paying attention to her. He was parked across from her.

She looks away with a shy smile and walks to her car. Valentina had picked Marwah up from her house. So, they both came in the same car.

As they reach the car. She heard him calling her name. "Why is he running towards you? and calling your name?!" Valentina looks at him.

Her cheeks were already red at the mention of him. She slowly turns around just when he stops a few inches away from her. "Salam alaikum My soon to be wife!" Valentina gasps looking at him.

"OH MY GOD?! YOU ARE HIM? NOAH? MARWAH'S NOAH?" She says all at once in disbelief. She heard about him but never met him.

"Hello Sir!" she says smiling at him, He nods at her replying.

"I have had seen you twice in the news but never met you!" She pauses holding Marwah's hand.
"This girl is so in love with you!" She added.

Marwah looks down feeling a little shy for some reason.

Valentina continued talking to him but noticed his whole attention was on Marwah. "Um okay I will Sit inside and will be waiting for you" She turns to Noah. "It was nice meeting you" He nods replying back to her.

She walked around her car and sat inside.

Now it was just the two of them.

They were looking into each other eyes, without saying anything. He was just smirking and looking at her with so much passion.

"My love." He finally said something. And now She looks away from him. "I --I have to go too. Mom is waiting." She said it So quickly and sat inside the car and locking the doors.

And he is now laughing.

She was all red. Embarrassment is what she felt.

Somehow, she was feeling shy from him.

Not a little for sure but a lot.

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...