Chaesoo - Our World

By SopheyHartmanova

Experience the love story of Jisoo and Rosé. Who will fall inlove first? Who will make the first move? How w... More

2 - Little
3 - Story
4 - Leads
5 - To
6 - Something

1 - Our

378 15 3
By SopheyHartmanova

Rosé's POV  :

We have just finished our Born Pink world tour, we are back in South Korea, this time we do not have an bedroom for ourselves in our apartment, but 2 bedrooms, which means you have to share one bedroom with 1 more person.

We have decided to assign our rooms such as Jennie and Lisa, and me and Jisoo. I am not mad or anything, I really don't care who I was gonna end up with, I like everyone in our group the same... or do I?

Well anyways, me and Jisoo unpack in our room.

Also, theres a thing I forgot to mention.. there are not 2 beds but only 1 big one. When I first noticed that my eyes widened, it's not a big deal of sharing a bed with Jisoo, so what could go wrong?

It's getting pretty late, so we all decide have our dinner and chat a little bit. We sit at the table with me being next to Jisoo, and we are facing Jennie and Lisa.

Jisoo seems to be very talkative today, which is amazing, I love listening to her, her voice is so calm, beautiful, and just so.. perfect. And when she is singing that's a total game-changer!

I stop focusing on Jisoo for a little bit and notice that Lisa and Jennie are awkwardly quiet, I get a little suspicious.. Is something bothering them? I forget about that thought in a split second, because I get lost in listening to Jisoo's admiring voice again.

We finish eating and get changed, then settle in our beds. The little lamp is still on, but it creates a little light, I can only see Jisoo facing me, as we both lay sideways. I then sit up a little and let out a deep sigh.

"Excited for tomorrow?" I ask Jisoo happily before I turn off the lamp, but right before I do so, Jisoo's head rests on my chest, and she cuddles up to me and all I can hear is a little "Yes." from her as an answer.

I can feel an insane weird feeling in my stomach, it's not a bad one tho.. Just a really weird one. Then I can also sense a strange heat in my cheeks, oh god don't tell me that I'm going to be sick!

I eventually turn the lamp off and place my right hand in Jisoo's hair, I begin to twirl with it and then lightly rub her head.

I can feel her warm breath on my collarbone, which I get shivers from, but good ones. I struggle to fall asleep as one of her hands is placed on my waist, her warm touch makes me smile a little.

But suddenly I can feel myself falling asleep, and I do so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.7K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
334K 4.6K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1M 79.9K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
213K 24K 63
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...