𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑, jude bellingh...

By seojunsbracelet

❛ can we be, can we be, be each others company . . . ❜ ━━━━ in which jude finds himself falling for his phy... More

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝟎𝟎𝟏˚ ·
𝟎𝟎𝟐˚ ·
𝟎𝟎𝟑˚ ·
𝟎𝟎𝟒˚ ·
𝟎𝟎𝟓˚ ·
𝟎𝟎𝟔 ˚·
𝟎𝟎𝟖˚ ·
𝟎𝟎𝟗˚ ·
𝟎𝟏𝟎˚ ·
𝟎𝟏𝟏 ˚ ·
𝟎𝟏𝟐˚ ·
𝟎𝟏𝟑 ˚ ·
𝟎𝟏𝟒 ˚ ·
𝟎𝟏𝟓 ˚ ·
𝟎𝟏𝟔 ˚ ·
𝟎𝟏𝟕 ˚ ·

𝟎𝟎𝟕 ˚·

5K 114 62
By seojunsbracelet

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

chapter seven !

3RD WEEK OF RECOVERY,

JUDE STILL HADN'T recovered from yesterdays events.

he wasn't embarrassed at the fact that vivian had walked in, it was just the goofy way his teammates would look at her, as if they had never seen a woman before. and of course, jobe's chaotic laughing attack.

everything from yesterday was still clear in his mind, yet jude decided to not think of it anymore, as now the bigger problem was the fact that instead of being stuck in a bed, he was stuck in a wheelchair.

he couldn't really move his legs, as there was literally no use of them at all, so all he had to do was sit, really, which was pretty boring. as an athlete, jude was definitely not supposed to be like this. he actually missed training and being immensely active on the field.

but it didn't feel that bad, at least he finally got a breath of fresh air, he got to spend a little time with his parents, and he finally saw the outside world, before the stupid cameras ruined it.

he forgot that people actually knew him, and not just his parents and brother. now the public were going to see him in a wheelchair, which didn't make him feel any better. he hoped he looked decent, at least.

finally, after all the cameras, he managed to get in to the centre, which was kind of like the medical area back at dortmund, so it didn't feel that weird or unknown.

then, all of a sudden, the door opened, and in came the physiotherapist, her hair once again messy and tangled, panting for breath.

jude swore he felt a sense of nostalgia when he looked at her. it was like the first time he saw her, the first time they met eyes.

and yet again, the pairs eyes found themselves connected together again, her simple, yet mesmerising beauty taking over jude's eyes for the umpteenth time,

until of course, jude had to remember what happened yesterday, and he immediately looked down, causing vivian to also look away and instead focus on his parents.

"i'm sorry i was so late, and the fact that i just got bombarded with a thousand cameras," vivian apologised, flattening her hair and trying to straighten up her uniform.

jude's parents smiled and they introduced themselves to the physio. it only took 3 minutes for them to suddenly become all to close with each other.

"she's pretty, isn't she jude?" denise, jude's mother crept down to his level and whispered in his ear.

jude didn't say anything and just shrugged, but he knew that if he had the confidence, he would have agreed with his mother in a heartbeat.

vivian took them across the centre and into a room, which was where jude would now be treated for his sprains. now he was going to be stuck here for months on end, everyday. great.

another older joined her, and she started talking with his parents about random procedures he didn't feel like listening too, checking out his nails seemed way more entertaining to jude.

vivian also, knew all of the information her senior was displaying for jude's parents, and to her it felt too repetitive to bare to listen to, once again.

she focused her eyes on the footballer, noticing him messing around with his finger nails, a little too focused on them.

she didn't know why, but she had the urge for him to look at her, for an unknown reason, and she felt weird for wanting something like that.

maybe because she was bored of the constant waffling of the older physiotherapist, and she just wanted to greet jude or something, by making eye contact?

yeah, no.

but of course he was never bound to look up, all too focused on getting stuff out his nail cuticles rather than maybe listening or looking up, as most of this was really all for him.

was he still embarrassed because of yesterday? she thought. if he was, then it was bound to be awkward once again, and she was back to square one. her second objective, making friends, was not working out at all.

finally, the countless speeches found their ending, and the adults were out, leaving vivian and jude alone once again.

"alright then, lets get on with it!" vivian shouted suddenly after a few seconds of literal silence, attempting to be more productive now that it was just them two.

jude looked up and stared at her weirdly, her randomly just shouting confusing him, he had been so concentrated on his nails he forgot where he even was, or who he was even with.

vivian ignored the look jude gave, sighing and advanced towards him.

jude just stared at her, seriously confused. "what?" he asked, looking left and right before returning back in front of him.

"i need to help you get off your wheelchair, so you can get over there," vivian pointed at the designated area so she could get started with his treatment for his legs.

"oh, right," jude said shaking his head lightly, as he moved forward on the wheelchair, right to the edge, and leaned forward, so that all his weight was over his feet.

vivian held out her hand, to which jude, sort of reluctant, placed his hand on top of hers, as she tightened their hold.

jude swore he could feel a weird electric shock travelling through his arms, and it felt arousingly nice for some reason, making him not want to ever let go.

he, still having the weird electricity running through his arm, placed his other hand on the armrest tightly, and pushed up, finally finding the balance to stand up.

jude silently celebrated, gleaming at him self amazed that he could now stand up, more enthusiastic about the treatment now.

after a while, with the trouble of him not being able to walk properly, vivian finally helped jude onto the seat, now ready for the actual hard stuff, fixing his leg sprains.

"what kind of treatment would you prefer, jude?" vivian asked, going through the possible treatments for sprains.

"one that doesn't hurt for sure," he replied. he had had enough of the constant stings and discomfort from the past three weeks, and he wanted something calm and less stressful.

"well, i think i have just the one for you then," she said, grinning.

tysm for 10k reads and all the votes!!

im actually gonna update more
now cus i feel motivated 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.6K 22
In which things get complicated for Hannah Elliot when she begins to fall for the guy she thought she hated more than anything. Jude Bellingham x Fem...
321K 11.7K 41
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 ➜ 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚�...
43.3K 2.1K 24
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ✿.。.:* ☆:**:.¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ❝𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲❝ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 Asteria is appointed as Real M...
19.4K 385 26
Love Me Like I'm Your Last Love