๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

By keke332211

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐‰๐š๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ... More

The cast.
The first breath
The pink dread
Too many goodbyes
Returning to Dragon stone
Heated passion's
The green wedding
You'll ruin her
New wives New lives
We're all bastards here
Betrayed by him
The Rouge Princess
Proposal for the realm.
Garden of secrets and sin
UPDATE ON WHATS TO COME
The Beginning of a New life
Return of the black dragon
Succession
Playing with the Beast
I Need The Truth Mother
Dinner with Bastards
Burn him.
Secrets
The greens are coming for you.
An eye for an eye bastard.
Mercy is for the weak
Revenge is a dish best served hot
My heart is miles away
Preparation is key
Old friends
Catch me when I fall
Kings Landing will burn

Dragon Riders Death.

5.9K 121 1
By keke332211

Jaenys had been working to make sure Dragonstone was secured from the greens. The greens had sent ravens asking for the return of Aemond but Daemon refused to let him write to them. Rhaenyra had even given him a job aswell. He was supposed to patrol the skies on Vhagar with Jaenys and train new guards. Jaenys knew her mother still hated Aemond for what he did but atleast he was still alive.

She walked into a room to find her brother alone and she touched his shoulder but he pulled away.

"So you're never gonna speak to me again Jace?" She asked.

"You're married to the man that killed our brother, you defended him and you're having his baby so what exactly do you want from me?" Jace said angrily.

She grabbed her brother's arm before he could leave.

"You think I'm not angry? You think I don't think about what happened to my baby brother everyday? He was sweet kind and gentle and I wish I was there to save him but I wasn't and it kills me. A war is coming and it is going to take everything from us. So you need to grow up, because sometimes it's better to work with the devil you know than the devil you don't." She said to him.

Jace pulled his arm away and walked out of the room.

Rhaenyra entered the room as Jace left.

"I've been looking for you." She says to her daughter.

"Here I am." Jaenys says giving her mother a small smile.

Rhaenyra approached her daughter and sat her down.

"There is something I need to tell you, something that only the heir should know." Rhaenyra said. "The night before my father named me heir the iron throne he told me about a prophecy. A prophecy from Aegon on the conqueror, he had it imprinted on his dagger in high Valyrian, it said From my blood come the Prince That Was Promised and his will be the Song of Ice and Fire."

"I don't understand mother."

"King Aegon the Conqueror, had a vision that the world of men would fall, and understood that only our family could save it. My father saw it in me and I now see it in you, when you ascend the iron throne it will be your duty to pass this on to the next ruler, your son, Daeron."

It started to feel real, she would be made Queen after her mother, she always knew this was going to happen but all of a sudden just felt so real.

"Where is the dagger now?" She asked.

"My father had it last, I can only assume that it now belongs to Aegon, but when we take back the seven Kingdoms that dagger will be yours."

Jaenys stood up as Rhaenyra took her into a hug.

"Thank you for telling me mother."

"I'm sorry for the way I reacted to the news of you being married to Aemond. I should have understood, you remind me so much of myself. I understand now and I am proud of you, proud of the mother and the woman you have became and you will be an excellent Queen one day." Rhaenyra said looking into her daughters eyes. "I love you my sweet girl."

"I love you too mother." She said smiling.

Just then there was a loud dragons roar. Jaenys and Rhaenyra ran outside looking into the distance, Aemond ran out behind them along with everyone else.

"That's Sunfyre." He said.

Jaenys glanced at her mother who left her side mounting Syrax. Jaenys started running towards her dragon but Aemond grabbed her before she could reach him.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

"No you need to stay here! Think of Daeron! You're carrying a baby!"

Just as she was about to respond Syrax flew above her.

"Mother!"

Rhaenyra had commanded that no one fly out, that she'd be the one to kill her usurper half brother.

Syrax and Sunfyre immediately started fighting, Jaenys was worried for her mother. Rhaenyra was fearless, all she felt was grief and rage, for her son, her father and her throne. Daemon mounted caraxes but it was to late. Rhaenyra and Syrax plumited to the ground. Sunfyre and Aegon were wounded but managed to fly away. Aemond let go of Jaenys and she mounts her dragon hoping that somehow her mother was alive.

Everyone with a dragon flew to where Rhaenyra and Syrax had fallen. Jaenys ran to her mother's body pushing Syrax's tail off her. She took her mother into her arms and sobbed. Rhaenyra was dead. The Queen was dead. Daemon joined Jaenys and so did Jace. Daemon was angry, Rhaenyra was the one he truly loved and now she's gone. Jaenys felt her heart break into a million pieces, the greens kept taking the people she loved and it killed her inside. Jaenys let out a scream and her dragon roar so loud it shook the ground.

Jace and Joffery held their mother's hand but Jaenys refused to let her go. Her mother had always protected her when she couldn't, she thought of her younger brothers, they shouldn't have had to see this.

"The war is over before it even started." Rhaenys mumbled.

"The war is not over....... Not until the usurper is dead." Jaenys said.

"Let me take her." Daemon whispered to his step daughter. He reached down taking Rhaenyra into his arms walking towards his dragon and mounting it. Aemond helped Jaenys to her feet and hugged her her tightly.

"Pick your side Aemond...me.....or them because you can't have both."

Aemond looked around, all eyes were on him.

"I choose you." He said.

Jaenys was the Queen now, for a minute he didn't recognize her, she was filled with anger and pain.

She walked to Corlys Velaryon. "Tell the maesters to send a raven to Dorne....... Tell them their Queen is in need of their army." She then mounted her dragon heading back to the castle.

She took her son into her arms hugging him tightly. She wasn't going to let anyone hurt him.

Jaenys had just finished getting ready.

"Leave." She growled at the servants. They quickly ran out as Aemond entered.

"Jaenys? Mabye you should take some time away from this." He said approaching her.

"I am doing this Aemond, if you don't stand with me you stand against me." She said to him firmly.

Aemond starred into her eyes, he could almost feel her pain. She was out for blood and she wasn't gonna stop until she got it.

She walked outside, everyone was awaiting her. Jaenys watched her mother's lifeless body wrapped in cloth.

"I'll make you proud mother, and I promise you...they will die screaming." She whispered. She felt the tears fall down her face as she looked up at Tyrax. Jaenys stepped back joining Jacaerys, Joffery and Daeron.

She hesitated, she choked on her words. Daeron squeezed his mother's hand and looked up at her. "Be brave mommy."

"Dracerys!" She said giving his hand a little squeeze back.

They walked out into Dragonstones throne room. Everyone watched as Jaenys approached Daemon who stood Infront of the castles throne.
He placed the crown on Jaenys' head and rested his forehead on hers.

"Queen Jaenys Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm." Daemon announced. Just the look on her face said bow to me or die. Jacaerys approached his sister and stood before her, Jaenys starred down at her brother waiting for what he'd do or say.

"My Queen." He said getting on his knee and everyone followed.

"We start planning tomorrow." She said to Daemon.

She sat on the throne. Jaenys didn't want this throne, she wanted the Iron Throne and she was going to get it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 78 12
๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€' ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ...
1.6M 54.7K 61
๐€๐„๐๐Ž๐‘๐€ - ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’. I APP...
22.3K 983 11
๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฉ...
109K 2.7K 34
โ„‹๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ฝ (๐’.) ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’, ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’‚...