Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Baby, It's Cold Outside

1.8K 43 7
By simp4blainchel

Blaine and I were constantly talking on our dates, now we could barely get a word in. He had been on top of me, per usual, on his bed as we made out. It seemed like all we did now was kiss, probably because we were in that awkward stage of a relationship where you feel like a couple, but you never act on it, for about a month so we were both a bit touch deprived, but I wasn't one to complain, as Blaine kissing my neck was a feeling that I had never been able to get from anything or anyone else.

We would only ever kiss, neither of us ready to go any farther than that, but his mom would knock on the door, to tell us she could hear us. This time, when she knocked, Blaine laughed and rolled next to me, putting his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"What do you want for christmas?" I asked, fiddling with a curl that has fallen out of his otherwise perfectly gelled hair.

"I can't tell you, that ruins the surprise." He laughed, tucking the curl back into place.

"How about I get you some product for your curls? I don't get why you don't like them, I think they are adorable." I said, making my way on top of him as he sat up.

"You are the only person who thinks that." He smiled, moving my hands down when I tried to pull the curl back out.

"I'm sure that's not true." I sighed, pushing him back down and laying on his chest, giving up on his hair.

"When is the last time you talked to Kurt? He misses his best friend." He asked, stroking my back.

"I guess the wedding. I'm totally over the kiss, I just never got a chance to really talk to him about it, since he transferred the next day." I said, turning my head to look at him, not expecting him to be texting Kurt.

"What are you doing?" I asked, crawling up to his level to see what he was saying, because I knew it was about me.

"You are going to the mall with Kurt tomorrow. You can shop for my christmas present while your there." He grinned, shutting his phone.

"I thought I was a good enough present for you." I fake pouted, getting back on top of him.

"What can I say, I have needs." He teased as he leaned in for another make out session.

"Kurt, I just want to say that I forgive you for kissing my situation-ship right in front of me." I said, getting into his car in my driveway.

"I appreciate your forgiveness. Also, your situation-ship? Are you two seriously not dating yet?" He laughed, turning down the music he was blasting before I got in.

"I don't know, we literally spend all day making out, but he hasn't asked me yet." I said, buckling my seatbelt.

"You know, Blaine. He's terrible at communicating. He might think you are dating." Kurt pointed out, as he backed away from my house.

I browsed every shop that had stuff I thought Blaine might like, but I couldn't find the right thing.

"Kurt, can you please stop texting and help me look? You talk to him more than I do." I frowned, seeing that Kurt was just leaning against a wall, texting someone.

"Yeah, only because Blaine seems to be too busy giving you hickeys for you to get to know his interests." Kurt teased, moving my hair in front of my neck to cover the large mark that Blaine had given me yesterday.

"Okay, you're just jealous. You wish you had a sexy warbler to kiss you all day like me." I joked, looking through some bowties.

"You'd be surprised." Kurt chimed, as he continued to text someone. "Kurt, oh my god! Who is it? Are you texting him right now? Can I see?" I asked, reaching for his phone but he pulled it away from me, snapping it shut.

"He's not out yet, calm down. You will find out soon enough." He grinned, turning his attention to the shelf of bowties, trying not to blush.

After several hours of trying to find the perfect gift, I got a phone call from Blaine.

Blaine: Did you get me anything?

Sami: I literally can't find the right thing, We've been looking for hours. Why are you so hard to shop for?

Blaine: Maybe I'm not the problem here, you probably just can't find anything that matches your extreme amount of feelings for me.

Sami: How did I find someone with a bigger ego than me?

Blaine: My ego isn't big, I just know where my priorities are.

Sami: I'm hoping I'm one of those priorities because if not, I'm grabbing a mug from Dollar Tree and calling it a day.

Blaine: I'm just messing with you, Fabray. Even if you got me a rock off the side of the road, I'd still love it as long as it's from you.

Sami: Did you get me a rock? Is that what your getting at, Anderson?

Blaine: Something along the lines of that. I'll see you later.

We had finished decorating our misfit tree, Mr. Schue walked in, lecturing us about the true meaning of Christmas. I had stopped listening to his talks, only paying attention when an insult was thrown around or there were mentions of a song. He was planning on having us go caroling when I had enough.

"Mr. Schue, not to be rude or anything, but that is the worst idea you've ever had. Everybody hates us." I said, desperate to not get slushied.

"Come on, guys. It's christmas. A time for miracles!" Finn smiled, trying to convince us. "Exactly. Let's rehearse!"

As we went to our first classroom, we started caroling, but nobody was impressed. There were shouts from the students, and we were forced to leave when a teacher threw a shoe at a band kid.

"I can't believe the teacher would let the students speak to us like that." Rachel said, pouting.

"I can't believe she threw a shoe at us." Puck muttered, staring at the new tree Mr. Schue got us.

"I can. I said it was a bad idea, but it's obviously a time for miracles!" I mocked, putting ornaments on the tree.

"Sami, we can't let this ruin our christmas spirit. Mr. Schue got us this beautiful tree to inspire us. We're gonna practice now and gear up for round two tomorrow." Finn said, giving me an encouraging smile as I scoffed.

"Pretty soon, nobody will bully us. Santa Claus can do anything, and this year I asked for the Glee Club to stop getting picked on." Brittany smiled while putting up stockings.

"Is she for real?" I whispered, and everyone had the same question.

Instead of going to the mall with everyone to see Santa after school, I said I wasn't feeling well and I chose to go to Blaine's instead. I walked into his bedroom and laid on his chest, burying my head in his shoulder.

"What's wrong? You didn't tell me you were coming." He asked, putting down the book he was reading. His hair gel was wearing off, he didn't fix it since I had shown up unannounced and if I wasn't in a mood, I would've been all over it.

"I hate Christmas." I mumbled into him as he stroked my back for comfort.

"We both know that isn't true." I could practically hear his smile, and I could feel his eyes on me. I sat up next to him and put my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"It's my first Christmas back home, and last year, all I was looking forward to was spending it with my family. My dad is MIA and my mom has to work on Christmas. She had to take a double shift to pay for our presents. Quinn's spending it with Sam so the only person I have right now is you." I knew he would act extremely offended by that, and right on cue he gasped.

"Am I not enough for you?" He joked, putting his hand over his heart.

"Of course, you are. I just love big christmases." I pouted, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"If the robbers actually had brains, they would of saw the ice on the stairs and just not gone down to the basement." I said, cuddled up next to Blaine as he had his arm around me while the credits to Home Alone played.

"That reminds me, I got a gig, performing Baby, It's Cold Outside at the Kings Island Christmas Spectacular and I need to rehearse." He smiled, standing up and grabbing a boom box out of his dresser, setting it down on his nightstand.

"It's a shame I won't be up there singing with you." I sighed, adding to the things I would get to miss out on.

"I may of only agreed to it if I could pick who would be my partner." He winked, grabbing my hands and pulling me out of bed.

"Well then, we better practice." I said, turning on the boom box.

[SAMI & (BLAINE)]

I really can't stay (But, baby, it's cold outside)

I've got to go away (But, baby, it's cold outside)

This evening has been (Been hoping that you'd drop in)

So very nice (I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice)

My mother will start to worry (Beautiful, what's your hurry?)

My father will be pacing the floor (Listen to the fireplace roar)

So really, I'd better scurry (Beautiful, please don't hurry)

But maybe just half a drink more (Put some records on while I pour)

The neighbors might think (Baby, it's bad out there)

Say, what's in this drink? (No cabs to be had out there)

I wish I knew how (Your eyes are like starlight now)

To break the spell (I'll take your hat, your hair looks well)

I ought to say no, no, no, sir (Mind if I move in closer?)

At least I'm gonna say that I tried (What's the sense in hurting my pride?)

I really can't stay (Baby, don't hold out)

[BLAINE & (SAMI)]

Baby (Oh, but)

[BLAINE with SAMI]

It's cold outside

[KURT & (BLAINE)]

I simply must go (But, baby, it's cold outside)

The answer is no (But, baby, it's cold outside)

This welcome has been (How lucky that you dropped in)

So nice and warm (Look out the window at that storm)

My sister will be suspicious (Gosh, your lips look delicious)

My brother will be there at the door (Waves upon a tropical shore)

My maiden aunt's mind is vicious (Ooh, your lips are delicious)

But maybe just a cigarette more (Never such a blizzard before)

I've gotta get home (But, baby, you'd freeze out there)

Say, lend me your coat (It's up to your knees out there)

You've really been grand (I thrill when you touch my hair)

But don't you see (How can you do this thing to me?)

There's bound to be talk tomorrow (Think about a lifelong sorrow)

At least there will be plenty implied (If you caught pneumonia and died)

I really can't stay (Get over that hold out)

[BLAINE & (SAMI)]

Ooh, baby (Oh, but)

[BLAINE with SAMI]

It's cold outside

The song was filled with lots of teasing and flirting, I would lean in for a kiss, then walk away which would drive him crazy. I could not wait to perform with him in front of people that I didn't know, I usually had stage fright but having Blaine there with me made it not seem so scary. As it ended we both sat on the bed and I leaned in for what was meant to be a short and sweet kiss, but quickly turned into a passionate and messy makeout session.

I walked into Glee the next day, still at a high from the night I had with Blaine, but that was quickly over once I saw the entire room had been trashed, and all of the decorations we had put up were either stolen or broken. All of my happy feelings were replaced with sadness as I took a seat next to Quinn. I knew we were hated, but I didn't think someone would go this far, especially taking the gifts we had planned to donate. Mr. Schue walked in as soon as I sat down and had the exact same reaction.

"They took everything." Mercedes sighed, resting her head in her hands.

"The whole school hates us, Mr. Schue." I said, crossing my arms.

"It's not the school, it's Sue." He snarled.

"It wasn't Sue, it was Santa. He said a light was out on the tree and he'd fix everything. Just let him do his thing." Brittany smiled while sweeping up some of the mess.

"Brittany, that is the exact plot of the Grinch. Are you sure it was actually Santa? Was it a boy or a girl?" I asked, trying not to explain that he wasn't real, that would just be cruel.

"I swear on my life, it was Santa. Everybody knows he's a boy, duh." She scoffed, like it was obvious.

"It was probably one of the boys on the football team." Rachel whispered as Brittany turned around.

"Quinn is the hardest person ever to shop for." Sam sighed, twirling his fork in his pasta from the food court at the mall.

"Try Blaine, the only things I for sure know he likes are hair gel and bowties. Just get her a bracelet or something, every girl appreciates some jewelry." I laughed, taking a drink of my sprite. I had invited Sam to go christmas shopping with me, since I knew how difficult Quinn was going to be, so we were both in the same boat.

"Maybe just go with that then, he would probably appreciate the basics. But I want my gift to be special, not just a random bracelet from a counter." He said, still playing with his food.

"That can be special, you can get one custom made. Even one that is from a store would still be special, as long as it was meant for her. Stop playing with your food." I suddenly snapped as he began to make shapes with his spaghetti.

"I'm full anyways, lets go shop." He shrugged, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my chair.

I thought about what Sam said as he walked into a jewelry store and I went into a Sephora and picked out some different smelling hair gels and a few curly hair products, just in case he ever decided to toss the gel. I knew he had gotten me something with a gem on it, and I hoped it wasn't too expensive so my gift wouldn't look cheap compared to his, because it was certainly not, but I knew Blaine wouldn't care about the price or quantity. All that mattered to him was the thought, and if somehow he was upset, I could easily make it up to him with kisses.

After school the next day, I had narrowly escaped cutting off all of my hair and I couldn't wait to give Blaine my present. I walked into his bedroom and sat on his bed, eagerly taking out my gift bag as he grabbed a small box from his dresser.

"So who's going first?" He asked rejoining me on the bed.

"You are opening mine first." I smiled, pushing my bag towards him. I knew mine was less expensive, so I wanted to go first so it wouldn't seem as cheap. He opened it and his face lit up at the gel.

"What's this?" He asked, taking out the curl product.

"It's just in case you decide to come to your senses and stop wearing the gel one day and you need something to take care of those gorgeous curls." I said, running my hand through his hair, a few curls popping out as I did.

"I cannot wait to use this gel you got me to fix that." He laughed, giving me a quick kiss.

"I love it. Now my turn." He said, pulling out the box. I opened it as he watched with eager eyes. It was a gold necklace with a large diamond heart in the middle.

"Blaine, is this real?" I asked, my mouth wide open, while staring at the present.

"Of course, it is. And I got it on sale, so it wasn't too expensive, you don't have to worry about-" I cut him off by jumping on top of him and pressing my lips on his.

"I'm guessing you like it?" He smirked as I made my way down his jaw, still covering him in kisses.

"It's beautiful, Blaine." I said, stopping to give him a hug.

"Read the back of it." He smirked, flipping it around.

Engraved in the back read, I will be your song. A reference to the song we wrote for Burt and Carole's wedding. My heart melted at the words, and I embraced him in an even tighter hug. He pulled away with a smug smirk on his face and turned me around to put the necklace on. As I pulled my hair to the front, I felt his hands glide along my collarbone and his touch gave me butterflies and I was secretly glad he couldn't see how red it made me. I turned around and stood up, showing off the necklace.

"What do you think?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips and posing. "You look gorgeous." He said, pulling me back on the bed and getting on top of me, wasting no time to start kissing my neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 410 31
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | the warbler falls for the warbler - || "god, gabs. you really are clueless." ----- season 2 -> season 6 ----- started: 4/1/23...
3.6K 85 11
[BI BLAINE X FEM OC] -ellie hummel falls for the warbler, but he falls harder- season two-season six || i knew that our hands were meant to hold each...
244K 5.1K 75
Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since her mom got a new job there. Rebels hom...
687 13 19
-BOOK 1- hopeless romantics, Brittany and Santana Lopeirce, embark on the rocky road of their future after departing from McKinley High. They face l...